Session 20 August 2011

Regarding ELF waves, it could be more disturbing when drinking tap water fluoridation level is high. So be careful about what you drink.

Session July 5 said:
Q: (L) This couple of weeks that Ark spent in Dijon were miserable. What was the fundamental reason for these conditions and this misery?
A: Near ELF transmitter. Also the water supply is loaded with fluoride.

Session July 22 said:
A: One thing that is interesting about East Texas, or more specifically, Northeast Texas, is that the water is very heavily fluoridated. This makes one more susceptible to intense forms of ELF mind programming. There have been some experiments conducted in this area relating to this.

Session August said:
Q: (Psyche) I wanted to ask about the strange sounds around the world, especially in Kiev? (L) Oh yeah, the strange sounds like a trumpet in the sky.

A: Mostly radio type waves due to increase of solar system energy input.

Q: (L) How can you hear radio waves? Why are people hearing these things?

A: Interaction with other EM factors on planet similar to amplification and wave conversion.

Q: (Ark) Something in the Earth changes the frequency and starts vibrating. (Mr. Scott) Or maybe like some kind of modulation where the frequencies add and subtract, and you end up with audible frequencies. (Ark) No, I think it's a secondary vibration. But then these radio waves should be detected by radio devices. And the question is, why there is nothing special? We have a lot of radio devices, and they do not detect these waves. (L) I wonder if those circles that people are always seeing on radar devices have anything to do with it? (L) Well, the question is, if they were detecting something, would they even tell us? But then there are radar devices at every airport. Surely people would say something. (Ark) Are these low frequency radio waves?

A: Yes. ELF.

Thanks for this session, very interesting from the start to the end.

Laura said:
A: Move the dressing table.

Q: [Laughter] (L) Why?!

A: Mirror faces window.

Q: (Bubbles) So when the mirror faces the window, that does what?

A: Bounces waves of light energy.

Makes me think about the possibility of knowledge about what is said above as the origin of the so called "feng shui", that is so trendy nowadays among new agers, and that is probably a distorsion of such knowledge.

Thank you for another amazing session. Great work guys, so much to think about :D

Thank you chateau crew for another engaging and informative session. And as always very quick :rockon: :hug2:

Laura said:
Session Date: August 20th 2011

Q: (L) Is there a ghost in our bedroom?

A: Yes.

Q: [Laughter] (L) What kind of a ghost?

A: Priest

Q: (L) And why does he hang around there?

A: More like an imprint that gets activated for "reruns" when the energies are right.

Q: (L) Is that what my dream was about last night? I was dreaming about the reality that happened to this priest? That his home was taken away brick by brick, all the furniture was removed, and he was left with nowhere to go?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) Is it this ghost that is causing sleeping problems and other problems?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So how do we get rid of the ghost?

A: Change the energy.

Q: (L) How do you change the energy?

Q: (Bubbles) So when the mirror faces the window, that does what?

A: Bounces waves of light energy.

Q: (Bubbles) So if we wanted to have a haunted house, we'd just need to have a bunch of mirrors in facing the windows. (L) Not that simple! So these problems started after I moved the furniture around, didn't they? (Ark) It's possible. (L) After I put the dressing table where I put it. (Ark) What about the gravitational anomaly?

A: Imagination!

I have question about mirror and table then
to get rid of the spirit need to set the mirror so that the mirror reflected in the window? I do not know if I understand ?

Thanks for the new session!

I was totally puzzled by those Kiev sounds... it's good to know what they are.
Once again, thanks!

Lukas said:
Laura said:
Session Date: August 20th 2011
Q: (L) So how do we get rid of the ghost?

A: Change the energy.

Q: (L) How do you change the energy?

I have question about mirror and table then
to get rid of the spirit need to set the mirror so that the mirror reflected in the window? I do not know if I understand ?

No, Lukas, just the contrary. The mirror placed across the window causes the problem as it reflects light energy. To get rid of the ghost the mirror needs to be moved.

Now i'm thinking it may be just the ionized air itself that behaves like stem and membrane. Maybe it happens in ionosphere. Electromagnetic waves from space creating resonance in ELF field of HAARP in the ionosphere thus creating mechanical-accoustic waves. Or it may have nothing to do with HAARP, just the ionosphere itself. But the ionosphere is like 50km away, the sound would have to be enormously loud to get down to Earth's surface. Or maybe the air in lower layers is also so ionized (due to weather, but the sky is clear in the video) it can behave like a loudspeaker's electromagnet with membrane.

Lukas, i think it is the opposite in this case-mirror faced window bounces light energy outside, so that it cannot "clear" the energy present in the bedroom and thus the residue of a priest's energy can appear perceptible.

Back
Top Bottom