Session 20 August 2011

Wonderful session guys! Thank you. I was surprised to hear you know someone who has Morgellon's. I haven't heard that mentioned in quite a while. You know several years ago I would've thought this is a strange conversation, but today I see these topics as the new normal, and it's made that much clearer when I'm out talking with people I know. This group is just years ahead of everyone else. It's an amazing thing to observe. Lately, with all the sink hole reports, the weird noises, the weird cloud movement, more talk in the financial world of a meltdown, and watching the earthquake reports on the West Coast, I get this feeling were about to head into the next phase of global intensity. This Fall should be quite interesting to watch as Elenin passes by! Thanks again for the great session.

Thank you to all for another great session and the superfast transcript...even with date reference to previous transcript :thup:

Wow, thank you to all involved.

C's said:
A: No not exactly. When humankind "fell" into gross matter, a way was needed to return. This way simply is a manifestation of the natural laws. Consciousness must "eat" also. This is a natural function of the life giving nature of the environment in balance. The Earth is the Great Mother who gives her body, literally, in the form of creatures with a certain level of consciousness for the sustenance of her children of the cosmos. This is the original meaning of those sayings.

Very nicely put, so apt - the original meaning.

Parallax said:

C's said:
A: No not exactly. When humankind "fell" into gross matter, a way was needed to return. This way simply is a manifestation of the natural laws. Consciousness must "eat" also. This is a natural function of the life giving nature of the environment in balance. The Earth is the Great Mother who gives her body, literally, in the form of creatures with a certain level of consciousness for the sustenance of her children of the cosmos. This is the original meaning of those sayings.

Yeps, and just think of how much that has been twisted! The Church stuffs people with a host (made of wheat), and wine! Nothing could be worse. Crazy world... :(

Thanks again for another excellent session! There's a lot of info to digest here. Keep up the hard work! :)

Thanks. Being reminded that there is already a one-world government helps to me not to waste energy on the distractions the media would like to keep us focused on.

Ailén said:
Parallax said:

C's said:

Yeps, and just think of how much that has been twisted! The Church stuffs people with a host (made of wheat), and wine! Nothing could be worse. Crazy world... :(

As I read that part of animals, there came the Odyssey to my mind, or works from Homer and how many animals they sacrificed and ate in the stories, so that in these stories there is also a divine connection maybe. Also in one scene, Odysseus did "travel" to the underworld and could talk to the passed souls with the help of blood (It is maybe song 12 or 13).

Thank you for the great session, very informative, the question about meat was very interesting.

Ailén said:
The Church stuffs people with a host (made of wheat), and wine! Nothing could be worse. Crazy world... :(
It amazes me how much we follow traditions regardless of when research has uncovered the many ways they could be improved. It's easier to follow the old ways of thinking rather than working to rethink them, I guess.

Great info about eating meat, schizophrenics and other topics. Thank you for channeling and for posting the session here!

Thanks for the new and long awaited session!

Like aleana, I had difficulties falling asleep Saturday night, and I didn't sleep well either, even though I was very tired before going to bed.

Laura said:
Q: (L) So how do we get rid of the ghost?

A: Change the energy.

Q: (L) How do you change the energy?

A: Move the dressing table.

Q: [Laughter] (L) Why?!

A: Mirror faces window.

Q: (Bubbles) So when the mirror faces the window, that does what?

A: Bounces waves of light energy.

I've never heard of this theory up until now. Mirror/s facing the window/s attract ghost/s? Does this theory also relate to mirror facing the door (I'm asking this because we- me and my family- have a cabinet with a mirror that faces the bathroom doors)?

If it does attract ghosts, could they be benevolent or malevolent?

Denis said:
I've never heard of this theory up until now. Mirror/s facing the window/s attract ghost/s? Does this theory also relate to mirror facing the door (I'm asking this because we- me and my family- have a cabinet with a mirror that faces the bathroom doors)?

If it does attract ghosts, could they be benevolent or malevolent?

The ghost was described as being "more like an imprint that gets activated for "reruns" when the energies are right."

In other words, not an entity - therefore neither benevolent nor malevolent - simply a "recording" of past events that replays.

Unless there is some interference from something that could be something like that, I don't think there is any practical reason to worry about such; some places may have such "recording", and then perhaps the concern will be relevant, though often it will not be.

Back
Top Bottom