Request for removal from FOTCM and the Forum - PLEASE READ!

• Thread starter Deleted member 4320
  • Start date
Hey man. Sorry to see you go. I am also paranoid about this group, but I'm paranoid about everything in general. I am still sticking it out with this forum and this group because for the most part, the output is high, and someone told me "if the output's high then remain loyal." I also understand that STO does not mean having a new agey "shower you with love and light" all the time and telling you what you want to hear and it's all sunshines and kittens and rainbows etc, and it is true much of the advice that is given here seems cold and harsh and it can be perceived as people being mean to others.

Nothing is perfect. Nobody is perfect. This forum isn't perfect. Even the leaders of this group are most likely far from perfect. They are (and so are all of us) still, after all, STS beings. So you have to give some room for error here. People WILL bump heads here. Just because this place talks about STO does not mean this place is 100% STO (but it's closer to STO than any other place I know of). That's just the way it is. We are all in the outer circle, the confusion of tongues. Nobody understands each other. Just look at how much effort is required just to be colinear, and this group is probably still very far from true co-linearity and even farther from being 100% STO.

We are all STS beings trying to understand STO. You could say we are all kind of "wolves in sheep's clothing." If you can see that the people who run this group here are also fallible human beings trying their best to serve others and you can leave some room for error and forgive them if they crossed a line you're not comfortable with, but still recognize the quality of work that has been done here, then maybe you can agree to disagree on this one thing but work for the greater good. But that's only if you think whatever they did can be recognized as human error and whatever they did forgivable in your eyes. Of course, if you think whatever they did crossed a line beyond the scope of reconciliation, then that is up to you and that is your choice.

And this is just my advice to you considering it from your perspective. I don't know the details of the conflict so I don't know who I would personally agree with and disagree with. Most likely it would be a complex process to distill it towards the most objective POV.

Anyways, whatever you decide, good luck to ya.

Donc LUKS ne fait plus partie du forum...
Je suis triste pour Lui et pour nous car nous sommes tous UN... ...
J'espère qu'il va se calmer et revenir comme le fils prodigue et nous l'accueillerons comme il se doit, n'est ce pas ?...

So LUKS is not part of the forum anymore...
I am sad for him and for us because we are all ONE...
I hope he will calm down and come back like the prodigal son and we will welcome him back properly, right?...
"What good does it do us to know that, at seventh density, all is one, when the lesson of this density is to choose one or the other polarity?"
"Above all we value free will and the right for each person to decide and choose for themselves."
The Wave, chapter 20.

Interesting to observe such a strong emotional reaction in Luks to the forum. I wonder if sometimes people expect elders (or people in similar roles in our lives) to conform to a particular ideal we ourselves have of them, and when they don’t conform we become unsettled and discombobulated.

I tend to agree. After reading his post it reminded me of Cs and Laura mentioning along the lines of how some people demand and some know how to ask. In this case he seems to be demanding and in return received feedback that didn’t conform to his expectations - when likely he heard what he needed to hear, but could not accept.

I know that’s likely an oversimplification of the whole situation, but I hope he finds the time for proper self reflection…

On the surface is STO, Love, Truth, but in reality it all falls apart when you get into it. In my opinion, this so-called "elders" (leading this group), are simply wolves in sheep's clothing.
Being around as long, my experience is quite the opposite. People aren’t sheepish about calling out bs.

Of course, as I wrote this, is ONLY my opinion. It is NOT a statement that has to be 100% true.
Maybe this was meant to be some kind of disclaimer, yet the definition of an opinion allows it to be 100% false too.

All of these have given me a lot. It allowed me to change myself, and in such a way that other people saw it as well, so SOMETHING it means... it's not just happening in my head...
By allowing us to overestimate ourselves through illusionary superiority bias and to falsely attribute evidence for that estimation through confirmation bias, it is possible that a lot more of our beliefs and opinions may be based in our own heads than we expect.

So, I wish you good luck and fun; also having fun with toying those people who let you do it (their Free Will) on your journey towards The One.
There are billions of roads that lead to the One. (This place is just one of the possibilities.)

But then there’s this:

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew 7:13-14

And most of this forum, are like some kind of Moomins, like 6 year olds in adult bodies (...)
Ah, that brought on some nostalgic memories. I absolutely adored the Moomin books as a kid and read the whole series in record time.

One of them though brought on a deep sense of dread which, come to think of it, got me started on the current life journey - Comet in Moominland.

images (1) (26).jpeg

I would encourage anyone to foster the inner child, as a matter of principle. The perpetual sense of wonder at the world, endless curiosity and innocence of the spirit - are great personality traits.

Good bye.

Ah, that brought on some nostalgic memories. I absolutely adored the Moomin books as a kid and read the whole series in record time.

One of them though brought on a deep sense of dread which, come to think of it, got me started on the current life journey - Comet in Moominland.

View attachment 72456

I would encourage anyone to foster the inner child, as a matter of principle. The perpetual sense of wonder at the world, endless curiosity and innocence of the spirit - are great personality traits.

Good bye.
Yep, i remember that brilliant cartoon from childhood. With daughter i re-watched it recently-that topic about comet struck my mind. She was also amazed and a bit scared-dady is really a comet flying towards us? 😢 and really i found it hard to answer her straight away🙆 But as i remember, Cs said tell the children truth as it is. She is now 6, you know children are as open book. And if they come to kinder garden/school and start speaking about it, considering ‘our’ juvenile system 🤦‍♂️

"This kind of awareness is meaningless to our compartmentalized minds. Therefore the crux of the warrior's struggle is not so much to realize that the crossing over, stated in the rule means crossing to the third attention, but rather to conceive that there exists such an awareness at all.

There is a common error, that of overestimating the left-side awareness, of becoming dazzled by its clarity and power. To be in the left-side awareness does not mean that one is immediately liberated from one's folly--it only means an extended capacity for perceiving, and above all, a greater ability to forget.

One has to be utterly humble and carry nothing to defend, not even one's person. One's person should be protected, but not defended. It takes a very long time to clean out the garbage that a luminous being picks up in the world. We are so stiff and feel so self-important."

“You take yourself too seriously, " he said slowly. "You are too damn important in
your own mind. That must be changed! You are so goddamn important that you feel
justified to be annoyed with everything. You're so damn important that you can afford to
leave if things don't go your way.
I suppose you think that shows you have character.
That's nonsense! You're weak, and conceited!"

“The average man is either victorious or defeated and, depending on that, he becomes a persecutor or a victim. These two conditions are prevalent as long as one does not see. Seeing dispels the illusion of victory, or defeat, or suffering.”

Carlos Castaneda

It's sad that luks decided to leave forum, especially in such a theatrical way. I hope he will find another way to achieve his goals.

For me, that again shows how perspective is important. One could be in Heaven but perceive that like hell. How much is around us that we don't see or perceive in a manner that brings negative emotions?

And there's also issue of lack of participating in activities that this community provides. I notice this before that if I, for some reason, withdraw from the forum (or any other community, relationship or just thing) the mind start to creating false reality and if you let this thing to develop even more you can come to the point that you see things totally opposite. I didn't experienced this for long, long time but the thing that helped me to stay on the right way was retrospective view on my personal progress. If you don't implementing information in your personal life it will never become knowledge, IMO.

Maybe that happened to luks, I don't know but this thing when people leave without proper explanation is so annoying.

We have a working hypothesis here, and that is that the operating systems we are using as humans at this time, and our reading instrument, were created in us via cultural, societal, familial and religious programming by 4D STS beings whose interactions with us are meant to keep us acting automatically in ways that benefit them so that they can eat us. And the primary way this operating system and reading instrument functions is through imagination and subjectivity rooted in self-centredness.

Basically, we really can't trust our own views on things.

The admins, mods and ambassadors here consistently act in ways that match their words, and have done for many years now: just doing everything they can to research and put together objective information about our reality that, if applied, can benefit themselves and others. And they have always shared that information for free. At the same time, they have been managing the building and running of an online community, and also offline ones.

By their fruits, you shall know them.

If I have some sort of problem with the way things are done around here, then I MUST bring up this problem with the network. This is for two reasons: 1) because if I'm wrong, I want to know, and 2) because if they 'elders' here are wrong, they would want to know too!

What's not useful is when people write amorphous and sweeping general things such as, "I feel like something is wrong, but exactly what, I don't know", or "It seems to me that, in general, things aren't done properly around here", or "You guys' actions don't match your words and you're just wolves in sheeps clothing."

And for me, equally harmful, or maybe compounding of the problem is when later posts are then written in response to these kinds of statements whose argument is, "Well, no one's perfect, so let's just accept that fact and try our best to get along in spite of our differences."

I ask, WHAT differences? What the above type of statement does, in my opinion, is it reinforces the idea that there are problems with the way the elders do things, without any evidence that there are problems with the way the elders do things.

Again, if you have a problem, NETWORK about it. The C's have said very recently words to the effect of, "You are under attack that will try to destroy the group through disagreements, and by the time the energy is withdrawn and you realise what happened, the damage will have already been done."

We must all, individually, take that warning seriously and watch ourselves to make sure that the attack doesn't come through us. And one of the ways we can do this is to monitor ourselves for what I wrote in the beginning of this post:

"We have a working hypothesis here, and that is that the operating systems we are using as humans at this time, and our reading instrument, were created in us via cultural, societal, familial and religious programming by 4D STS beings whose interactions with us are meant to keep us acting automatically in ways that benefit them so that they can eat us. And the primary way this operating system and reading instrument functions is through imagination and subjectivity rooted in self-centredness."

Interesting your signature quote from Laura is key here, I think @Anamarija It seems Luks fancied himself a teacher. Or he hoped to use the special knowledge gained from this group to bolster his self importance. The result was long winded expositions preaching at rather than sharing his own experience in a coherent manner. I found myself skipping his posts because they didn't make a whole lot of sense to me and there's only so much time in the day! But then I thought, well maybe I should make myself read his posts in an attempt to see what he's on about. So I did, and what I saw was what I already stated above. Perhaps being a teacher is akin to being a great leader in that the best ones are reluctant to assume such a role. As Laura so aptly put it, "The limited perception that inevitably arises from a self-centered point of view makes it impossible to even see, yet alone to live, the liberated and completely unselfish life of the Spirit."

And one cannot teach without the ability to SEE. OSIT

"This kind of awareness is meaningless to our compartmentalized minds. Therefore the crux of the warrior's struggle is not so much to realize that the crossing over, stated in the rule means crossing to the third attention, but rather to conceive that there exists such an awareness at all.

There is a common error, that of overestimating the left-side awareness, of becoming dazzled by its clarity and power. To be in the left-side awareness does not mean that one is immediately liberated from one's folly--it only means an extended capacity for perceiving, and above all, a greater ability to forget.

One has to be utterly humble and carry nothing to defend, not even one's person. One's person should be protected, but not defended. It takes a very long time to clean out the garbage that a luminous being picks up in the world. We are so stiff and feel so self-important."

“You take yourself too seriously, " he said slowly. "You are too damn important in
your own mind. That must be changed! You are so goddamn important that you feel
justified to be annoyed with everything. You're so damn important that you can afford to
leave if things don't go your way.
I suppose you think that shows you have character.
That's nonsense! You're weak, and conceited!"

“The average man is either victorious or defeated and, depending on that, he becomes a persecutor or a victim. These two conditions are prevalent as long as one does not see. Seeing dispels the illusion of victory, or defeat, or suffering.”

Carlos Castaneda
This forum is a research based platform and naturally with passing time it became a community, a family for all of us.

But, that doesn't mean that one should expect or demand from other community members to be treated in a more special way, to be noticed, to be praised.

That's a narcissistic, left hemisphere type of thinking, that is, a rigid, superficial, mechanic, flat, emotionally charged, infantile type of awareness, the fruit of that predator mind through which external forces are able to manipulate, influence and even control one like a puppet, literally.

Not being aware of the above dangers, to me personally, it's the worst kind of way of living, since one is merely a shadow of his true essence, being at the mercy of his own false personality and external forces.

Everyone of us is responsible of our own lessons and our own destiny. Though, by sticking with like minded people, by trusting, respecting and helping each other it's more fun, it feels less lonely, we grow together while heading and reaching eventually our destination, together.

Back
Top Bottom