Request for removal from FOTCM and the Forum - PLEASE READ!

• Thread starter Deleted member 4320
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4320

Hello.

Please remove ALL my posts from this Forum and my user: Luks. I noticed that I cannot delete my user and all my posts written by that/my user. It is a violation of my Free Will that I cannot decide about my own user and my own posts. As an analogy, it is as if I parked a car in your yard and you would automatically become its owner. That's definitely not okay, provided someone doesn't express the will to have it that way. Well, if you would not respect my will as to what should happen to my own posts, then know, I will be able to accept it as a circumstance, because to my positive surprise I have gathered a handful of opinions from people (who communicated with me through other paths as through this forum) who found my posts on this forum interesting and valuable to them.

The second thing is to remove me from FOTCM. I ask you to remove me from being a member of the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind and I ask you to remove all my personal information that you have. The reason for me taking such a step is that in my opinion when it comes to those who is running this group and this forum, it is like: actions do not follow words (which, by the way, is a description often applied to psychopathic individuals). On the surface is STO, Love, Truth, but in reality it all falls apart when you get into it. In my opinion, this so-called "elders" (leading this group), are simply wolves in sheep's clothing.

Of course, as I wrote this, is ONLY my opinion. It is NOT a statement that has to be 100% true. And you, as we all know, do not care about the opinions of others on this forum. Well, I generally care about the opinion of others, and if someone were to call me a "wolf in sheep's clothing," I would feel affected by it. However, since you don't care about the opinions of others, then you won't be affected by it, so I took the liberty of writing this to you.

In conclusion, it has given me a lot to know you guys online. For example, such Eiriu-Eolas, Crystals, Sessions with Cassiopaeans, books recommended by you. All of these have given me a lot. It allowed me to change myself, and in such a way that other people saw it as well, so SOMETHING it means... it's not just happening in my head... But on the other hand, the leaders of this forum and the people here, are far from All This, in my opinion, "elders" are weak authorities/leaders in this. And most of this forum, are like some kind of Moomins, like 6 year olds in adult bodies, whom you can put everything, it is enough to have a red nickname with the inscription Administrator for it to work.

So, I wish you good luck and fun; also having fun with toying those people who let you do it (their Free Will) on your journey towards The One.
There are billions of roads that lead to the One. (This place is just one of the possibilities.)
I thank you for everything POSITIVE.
And wish you much success in serving to our Infinite Creator, Divine Cosmic Mind.

Пошто си из Пољске претpoстављам да те истина боли што се тиче рата у Украјини. Само тражиш одговор да одеш са овог форума, међутим од себе самог нећеш победи! Један је пут, једна је ИСТИНА! Људи са овог форума дају информације и пажњу и своје време и ти то газиш ногама! Само путуј, збогом до пакла...

Since you are from Poland, I assume that the truth hurts you about the war in Ukraine. You are just looking for an excuse to leave this forum, but you will not escape from yourself! There is one way, one TRUTH! People from this forum give you information and attention and their time and you trample it with your feet! Just travel, goodbye to hell...

Me, no moomin. :halo:

I guess, something painful for you must have happened. I hope you will find peace of mind and heart, and stop looking for leaders and elders.

Maybe .... you will have to become your own leader and an elder for those in need of such.

Warm hug!

They're always happy and always at play, the Moomins are having fun day after day, the Moomins, the Moomins,
They love the laughter and they love the living, the Moomins,
Believing, and sharing, and caring, and giving, the Moomins.
They're always happy and always at play, the Moomins are having fun day after day, the Moomins, the Moomins, the Moomins.

Loved the Moomins. I'd be proud to call myself one.

The reason for me taking such a step is that in my opinion when it comes to those who is running this group and this forum, it is like: actions do not follow words (which, by the way, is a description often applied to psychopathic individuals). On the surface is STO, Love, Truth, but in reality it all falls apart when you get into it. In my opinion, this so-called "elders" (leading this group), are simply wolves in sheep's clothing.
Wow. You've been on this forum for 14 years. What on earth has triggered this turnaround? Can you give specific examples of your claims of the above?

Luks, your opinion is quite different from mine on leaders and members of this group. There has been obvious, transparent and huge effort to research and present findings, sharing generously. What more are you looking for in an online forum?

Anyway, this is your decision and your judgment. Fare well.

Luks,
May i just speculate. We all can have different opinions on some topics, but the overall vector - is commonly understood, otherwise we would not be here for such a time. As i see you are an ‘old’ member. How come you came with that conclusion? Or you quarreled with a member? Emotions? Is it a real reason to abandon all the ‘journey’? What we are all facing ahead, requires mutual help, assistance and support and Network🙏
I also have differences with group’s view on a couple of points, but through all the years - the knowledge/timely help provided - changed my life in a good way possible. If you have some disagreement - you could have kindly asked for a consultation with the Team members. I am sure you would have got an advise, mirror if needed etc. Hope this helps😢🙏

And you, as we all know, do not care about the opinions of others on this forum. Well, I generally care about the opinion of others, and if someone were to call me a "wolf in sheep's clothing," I would feel affected by it. However, since you don't care about the opinions of others, then you won't be affected by it, so I took the liberty of writing this to you.
If this was directed at me, I would like to know why you think that. You're making some serious accusations without giving any examples. Sounds like sour grapes to me. You didn't get what you expected so now you're justifying your lost investment by saying that it was a sham all along.
If that's not the case, you better back up your assertions with some facts.
How can anyone clear their name when there's nothing in particular that can be addressed?

I am thinking something was brewing for some time. Luks changes in his behaviour.

There is nothing much to say to be honest if you are this vague about it all and to be honest it is quite disrespectful and mean to throw around accusations like that without any context especially since you are someone who has been on this forum for a long time. But if that is how you feel, then safe travels on your journey.

--
MOD EDIT: Link removed since that thread is in the private board.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a violation of my Free Will that I cannot decide about my own user and my own posts. As an analogy, it is as if I parked a car in your yard and you would automatically become its owner.

May I just say that your analogy is not adequate. A better one would be: That you are in love with someone and you write to that person a letter every week or so and that after 14 years you decide that you don't want that relationship anymore. Since it is your free will, you can decide to remove yourself from that relation but you can not ask or require the other person to burn or tear off all the letters that you have written since you have given them.

May I just say that your analogy is not adequate. A better one would be: That you are in love with someone and you write to that person a letter every week or so and that after 14 years you decide that you don't want that relationship anymore. Since it is your free will, you can decide to remove yourself from that relation but you can not ask or require the other person to burn or tear off all the letters that you have written since you have given them.
May I just say that you are both wrong.
'The Letters' or messages are nothing more than a series of electrical impulses storred as magnetic impressions decoded through a language made up of 0s and 1s organized in bits and bytes that just APPEAR to the user in the form of words on a screen.
These are the days of our life.
Wake up boys and girls, life is knocking at the door!

Back
Top Bottom