Request for removal from FOTCM and the Forum - PLEASE READ!

• Thread starter Deleted member 4320
  • Start date
I am thinking something was brewing for some time, Luks changes in his behaviour.

There is nothing much to say to be honest if you are this vague about it all and to be honest it is quite disrespectful and mean to throw around accusations like that without any context especially since you are someone who has been on this forum for a long time. But if that is how you feel, then safe travels on your journey.
Yes, this thread was for that because I believed in this forum and in all of you. I wanted to change for you guys in a positive way, hence this thread (I can't access it now because I was removed from FOTCM members). However, the only feeling I have is that I am garbage here. You guys have your procedures and ways of doing things. Even my requests to be removed from the forum ignored. This will leave me dumped on the "ice lake," while allowing as if nothing ever happened the adiministrators and moderators to do their thing, because after all, "nothing is known," "everything is open," "let him [Luks] make a fool of himself now."

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Gandalf's analogy here.
Don't know what could gone wrong and why but I hope Luks - you will
find the way to see it/ feel it different.
We all probably had some moments when we wanted to leave, when it was too much, I can relate to that.
But also that's the time when it's crucial to stay for your own good.
If learning/ sharing is the most important thing for you.
Especcially after so many years.
This is home and the coolest classroom in the world.
Anyway, good luck to you no matter what you decide

Outside the context, might i just suggest that one of the main instruments of sts forces is to divide and conquer. The most highly developed spiritual group - is always under attack. Each of us separately is vulnerable. We all have our drawbacks/weaknesses...only united and frv intact-can withstand such trials🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:
HI Luks, did you posted this as a topic instead to write to administrators directly so we can discuss here? As I see from your post you said you benefitted from years spent on forum, following with words of disagreement with elders "behaviour". Isnt this contradictory?They are the ones who enable the benefits, I mean, they are engine who started this so we all together can benefit and contribute. And we are all free to go anytime if we think it is wrong forum for us.

LUKS, Vous avez dû être blessé pour en arriver là après 14 ans...
J'en suis bien désolée quoique pas au courant de vos différents avec les membres du forum...
Je vous prie de ne pas partir sur un coup de tête, nous avons tous besoin les uns des autres en ces moments difficiles qui ne ne vont aller qu'en s'aggravant...
Les forces négatives doivent se réjouir de vos et nos souffrances de vous voir partir...
Vous ne les laisserez pas gagner, n'est ce pas ?... Je compte sur Vous...
Juste un petit point, vous dites " Je voulais changer pour vous d’une manière positive "
Non, vous ne changez pas pour nous mais votre travail vous changera pour vous même...
Pouvez vous mettre un peu votre égo de côté et ouvrir votre coeur, reprendre nos mains et continuer le chemin ensemble pour s'entraider comme vous le faites de puis 14 ans, nous n'avons pas encore passer la ligne d'arrivée, encore un peu de courage, nous y arriverons tous ensemble...
Reposez vous, pardonnez et rassurez moi, vous prendrez ma main ?...

LUKS, You must have been hurt to come to this after 14 years...
I'm very sorry but I'm not aware of your differences with the forum members...
Please don't leave on a whim, we all need each other in these difficult times which will only get worse...
The negative forces must rejoice in your and our suffering to see you go...
You will not let them win, will you? I am counting on you...
Just one small point, you say "I wanted to change for you in a positive way"
No, you are not changing for us but your work will change you for yourself...
Can you put your ego aside and open your heart, take our hands and continue the path together to help each other as you have done for 14 years, we have not yet crossed the finish line, still a little courage, we will all get there together ...
Rest, forgive and reassure me, will you take my hand?

Yes, this thread was for that because I believed in this forum and in all of you. I wanted to change for you guys in a positive way, hence this thread (I can't access it now because I was removed from FOTCM members).
You talked about free will. Did you considered others free will before you decided to change for us? Did we ask you for this "saving"?
However, the only feeling I have is that I am garbage here.
That's for your feeling (or thought )and you allowed that act on you. That is your "free will". C's suggested to network many times and there are many examples of results for not doing it. Whether your recognize it or not, your post is one example of it.
You guys have your procedures and ways of doing things.
That is simple basic part of any organized activity. Even 2 yr old children who doesn't know each other instinctively organize themselves and set their own rules to play. when we talk about serious activity like this forum, one can imagine how it will be.
Even my requests to be removed from the forum ignored.
Do you even know what is that involved in fulfilling your "wish" to remove all your posts? There are many came and gone in the forum and their posts are still there. After all these years you decided to quit and what guarantee tomorrow you won't accuse of hiding something? Even companies has audit rules/requirements and one can't delete because somebody wished for it.
This will leave me dumped on the "ice lake," while allowing as if nothing ever happened the adiministrators and moderators to do their thing, because after all, "nothing is known," "everything is open," "let him [Luks] make a fool of himself now."
You are talking on the behalf of administrators and moderators about what they should do and you assumed their roles. Instead of having a decent conversation, you threw a tantrum by starting this thread. At least you recognize how others see you after this tantrum. It is that feeling that you continue to project on to others by blaming.

It's all about you and your self importance. you expected some results with the thread and it didn't happen and covering it in self pity and projection. Gurdjieff has a way saying "They are a punishment to themselves".

Hello Luks, I'm glad that you are doing something that you believe in and I hope that you will find your happiness. Everything is possible so maybe you are right or maybe you are wrong, who knows, maybe we all here could be evil or we could be good or maybe both? Who knows. Everything is lessons. As you could know from my other posts I'm also not listen to every advice, or I'm not ready for making those advise to my reality but I'm very grateful for people to try to help me :-) . We are all just humans. Wish you will find your way :-)

User has been removed as requested. All that's needed is to ask, no need for imaginary drama. After asking for removal, which could be done through many means including email or PM or whatever, it can take a few hours to a day for an administrator to achieve the removal on the forum's software, so it's a matter of some patience and avoiding paranoia.
For what concerns this user's request of removal, the chapter is now closed. Life continues.

Hello.

Please remove ALL my posts from this Forum and my user: Luks. I noticed that I cannot delete my user and all my posts written by that/my user. It is a violation of my Free Will that I cannot decide about my own user and my own posts. As an analogy, it is as if I parked a car in your yard and you would automatically become its owner. That's definitely not okay, provided someone doesn't express the will to have it that way. Well, if you would not respect my will as to what should happen to my own posts, then know, I will be able to accept it as a circumstance, because to my positive surprise I have gathered a handful of opinions from people (who communicated with me through other paths as through this forum) who found my posts on this forum interesting and valuable to them.

The second thing is to remove me from FOTCM. I ask you to remove me from being a member of the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind and I ask you to remove all my personal information that you have. The reason for me taking such a step is that in my opinion when it comes to those who is running this group and this forum, it is like: actions do not follow words (which, by the way, is a description often applied to psychopathic individuals). On the surface is STO, Love, Truth, but in reality it all falls apart when you get into it. In my opinion, this so-called "elders" (leading this group), are simply wolves in sheep's clothing.

Of course, as I wrote this, is ONLY my opinion. It is NOT a statement that has to be 100% true. And you, as we all know, do not care about the opinions of others on this forum. Well, I generally care about the opinion of others, and if someone were to call me a "wolf in sheep's clothing," I would feel affected by it. However, since you don't care about the opinions of others, then you won't be affected by it, so I took the liberty of writing this to you.

In conclusion, it has given me a lot to know you guys online. For example, such Eiriu-Eolas, Crystals, Sessions with Cassiopaeans, books recommended by you. All of these have given me a lot. It allowed me to change myself, and in such a way that other people saw it as well, so SOMETHING it means... it's not just happening in my head... But on the other hand, the leaders of this forum and the people here, are far from All This, in my opinion, "elders" are weak authorities/leaders in this. And most of this forum, are like some kind of Moomins, like 6 year olds in adult bodies, whom you can put everything, it is enough to have a red nickname with the inscription Administrator for it to work.

So, I wish you good luck and fun; also having fun with toying those people who let you do it (their Free Will) on your journey towards The One.
There are billions of roads that lead to the One. (This place is just one of the possibilities.)
I thank you for everything POSITIVE.
And wish you much success in serving to our Infinite Creator, Divine Cosmic Mind.

Well, that's sad. I didn't know you, Luks, but I wish you well. 14 years! You have grown up here and inevitably some break with families and go off on their own. That is always painful.

I don't know what caused any of this; it's not my business, being a free agent here and not part of the inner circle. You're not garbage; my wish for you is for that hurt to heal.

May the road rise to meet you May the wind be at your back May the sun shine warm upon your face; The rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

I’m sad to see this Luks. Am I correct in understanding that its your wish that I should no longer have the ability to look back over the many posts of yours over the years that have been meaningful to me? I must admit that breaks my heart a little bit. I’m literally welling up writing this. Would I be violating your free will to copy and paste what I can, or would it be violating mine to be forced to throw them away? What a huge bummer.😢

User has been removed as requested. All that's needed is to ask, no need for imaginary drama. After asking for removal, which could be done through many means including email or PM or whatever, it can take a few hours to a day for an administrator to achieve the removal on the forum's software, so it's a matter of some patience and avoiding paranoia.
For what concerns this user's request of removal, the chapter is now closed. Life continues.

He just wanted to let everyone know that he was leaving!
Therefore the importance of a network for Luks was/is meaningless! Or at least that seems to be the case.

Last edited:
Interesting to observe such a strong emotional reaction in Luks to the forum. I wonder if sometimes people expect elders (or people in similar roles in our lives) to conform to a particular ideal we ourselves have of them, and when they don’t conform we become unsettled and discombobulated.

If this was me, I must think the fault lies within me, because I am not perfect, thus my ideal of what is perfect is not perfect, and no one else is perfect either. When we disagree we must put faith in the process and ask and keep asking (DCM) for clarity and knowledge. Nothing else I have come across makes as much sense as the collective input of the experience and intellect held together here.

The forum is a processing apparatus, always dynamic leading us up the staircase. To see someone lose faith in this processing is a real pity.

Last edited:
Donc LUKS ne fait plus partie du forum...
Je suis triste pour Lui et pour nous car nous sommes tous UN... ...
J'espère qu'il va se calmer et revenir comme le fils prodigue et nous l'accueillerons comme il se doit, n'est ce pas ?...

So LUKS is not part of the forum anymore...
I am sad for him and for us because we are all ONE...
I hope he will calm down and come back like the prodigal son and we will welcome him back properly, right?...

I’d like to suggest another analogy for your situation LUKS. It’s like you volunteered to participate in creating a mural on a wall on someone’s property and now you are angry with the owner of the property and you want to remove the parts of the mural you created. To do so would leave gaps in the mural and damage the entire project. You have no right to do that. A reminder to you and everyone else; anything you put on the internet ( or anywhere) can potentially be there for an eternity. Be careful with your choices.

Back
Top Bottom