Recovering from Arthritis

Don't forget to take vitamin K2 along with the D3.

Also, have you considered doing HBOT?

Yes, I am considering the hyperbaric chamber.
I really wanted to give myself a few months before starting it.
Previously I have felt overwhelmed by so many things to take care of.
I will most likely start it in January or if I find a place in December in my hometown I will do it during the holiday period.

I am taking vitamin k2 and boron, I forgot to mention it.

Hello
A small update.
In November I went to have hyaluronic acid injected in my operated shoulder and everything is going well, in March I will be 1 year since I had the surgery.

In November the doctor checked my other shoulder and sent me for an MRI.

Today I had a consultation with the doctor and the news is that my other shoulder needs the same surgery, with the graft.

The advantage is that I do not have such limited movement, I have all the muscles strong, there is not much weakness, so the recovery can be faster.

If you ask me if I feel sad or afraid, the answer is no. I am not.
For some time now I have felt that it is time to repair physically, I have already worked so much emotionally that I no longer feel the need to repair emotionally.

I do think from time to time "I would have liked my life to have been different, but this is the one I have to live and I am going to live it the best I can".

One of my goals is to reach my 40's as well as possible.

I don't have a surgery date yet, but it would be after March.

Thank you for reading and for your support.❤️

Hello
A small update.
In November I went to have hyaluronic acid injected in my operated shoulder and everything is going well, in March I will be 1 year since I had the surgery.

In November the doctor checked my other shoulder and sent me for an MRI.

Today I had a consultation with the doctor and the news is that my other shoulder needs the same surgery, with the graft.

The advantage is that I do not have such limited movement, I have all the muscles strong, there is not much weakness, so the recovery can be faster.

If you ask me if I feel sad or afraid, the answer is no. I am not.
For some time now I have felt that it is time to repair physically, I have already worked so much emotionally that I no longer feel the need to repair emotionally.

I do think from time to time "I would have liked my life to have been different, but this is the one I have to live and I am going to live it the best I can".

One of my goals is to reach my 40's as well as possible.

I don't have a surgery date yet, but it would be after March.

Thank you for reading and for your support.❤️

Great news about your recovery, and it's good to hear your positive attitude about the other shoulder! Let us know when the surgery date gets closer and we'll be there with you in spirit.

Your attitude is admirable, dear Claudia. And now you know what the surgery entails. If the recovery can be faster, that's great!

We will be thinking about you and praying for you. I see no reason why you can't reach your 40s in an excellent shape, with all you have been doing, this positive attitude, and your loved ones around you. :hug2:

Hello.
I already have a date for my left shoulder surgery on Saturday morning March 25th at 8:00 am Mexico time.

I feel a little nervous but not afraid.

This Friday I have an appointment with the doctor who is following up my arthritis and I have to repeat the blood tests after 6 months of autohemotherapy and supplements.

The doctor mentioned that if the blood tests did not lower the autoimmune response I will have to take an immunosuppressant for 3 to 6 months.

I used to be so afraid of immunosuppressants but I think I have been "suffering" for so many years that if I want to give the medication a chance, I don't want to continue to deform or wear out my joints.

I don't want to be stubborn and inflexible about that type of medication.

And I will be very honest with you, deciding to take the medication makes me feel judged, that I failed. That I failed all of you, my husband and myself.

Even though I know that you care about me, that you want me to be well but sometimes it is inevitable to have those thoughts.

I will let you know over the weekend how it went with the doctor.

Thank you for reading me, your prayers and good energy!

Claudia, you haven't let anyone down at all...
You have been diligent, attentive, open minded and receptive to finding pathways and solutions that improve your situation...
AND VERY BRAVE!!!

Sometimes I think it is not so much the 'solution' to our health issues, but the journey we travel on to find answers that gifts us our greatest lessons, insights, personal growth and healing on multiple levels.

Prayers for you, every day and extra ones leading up to the 25th March.

If you feel apprehensive about the surgery, perhaps it will help to think of Laura and all she has endured since she was so young...
when I am having bad days (there are plenty) she is my inspiration to never give up and keep seeking a way forward, with light radiating in my heart and mind. (Don't forget EE for support too.)

✨🌷:hug2:🌷✨

And I will be very honest with you, deciding to take the medication makes me feel judged, that I failed. That I failed all of you, my husband and myself.
Dear Claudia, please don't feel that way. No one will judge you for taking medication that may lead to a better and more fulfilling life. Especially if it is for only a few months. We have to do what we have to do. And, we all love you regardless of if you take the medication or not.
I will let you know over the weekend how it went with the doctor.
Yes, please do. You are in my prayers and thoughts, Claudia. :hug: ❤️

Claudia, thank you for sharing this. I agree with everyone else, you absolutely have not let anyone down, on the contrary I also think you have been very brave. It's not been easy for you, but you have made every effort to help yourself.

Doubts are normal when taking medication, but sometimes it's the only choice you've got. If it can give some relief and help your joints than it could be worth it.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers and please keep us updated. :hug2:

Claudia, some of us just have genetics and conditions that require extensive support. That's just the way it is. Do the best you can and if it does not work, go to the next level. Whatever works! Do it! and big HUGS!

Back
Top Bottom