Recovering from Arthritis

That is splendid news Claudia!

It has been such a long journey for you and I am very glad to read your updates, not only how you continue to improve, but how you never give up on seeking ways to carry on. It's more than your body doing the work, it shows your strength of character and spirit.

So, kudos to you and your husband.

Hope to continue to hear good news from your end :)

I am also taking CBD and I have never taken it before and I must say that it has worked very well.
While I was finding the right dosage I had dizziness and headaches that were passing.

This is my update, I have felt good, I have had more work and emotionally I feel strong, happy, grateful and for the first time I see life in a different way, with hope, recognizing the good things.
Your post was a delight to read Claudia... you have come so far, and you were suffering so deeply back then and so anxious about the surgery. I am super happy you found the right healer worthy of your trust, after all that stress and struggle. I fully echo what Alejo said about your character and spirit, you have persisted, found ways to stay focused and find solutions, despite the concerns and seem to have found greater faith and strength in yourself.

I used CBD for a while about 3-4 years ago and I noticed a significant difference in my body's ability to relax and heal more rapidly in very dynamic ways... I felt like I was experiencing new neural connections in my brain, it was amazing! It does take a while to work out the right dose, and you may need to increase that over time as your body becomes more accustomed to it, but wow it has amazing results. So happy for you Claudia, and your dear husband who is clearly a wonderful supportive soul. Yay team!! :hug2:

This is my update, I have felt good, I have had more work and emotionally I feel strong, happy, grateful and for the first time I see life in a different way, with hope, recognizing the good things.

Thank you for reading me.
I am really glad that your overall condition is improving Claudia. It looks like you started working on your overall health from many directions and I am sure it will help you a lot. And don't forget your Vit C. ;-)
As Laura mentioned. HBOT can really do "miracles". I haven't tried it yet, but from what I read as feedback from other members here on the forum, you can, it is really worth giving it a try.
Take care :hug2:

Claudia, it's wonderful that the healing is going so well. With the loving support of your loved ones and therapists, and the protection of DCM, may you keep your strength and joy every day :hug2:

Claudia, c’est merveilleux que la guérison avance si bien. Avec le soutien bienveillant de vos proches et thérapeutes, et la protection de DCM, puissiez-vous garder force et joie chaque jour. :thup:

Woohooo!!!! Gogogo, Claudia! I don't have any recommendations other than the ones already made. I'm happy for you, and very glad to see that your husband is always there with you in this healing process. Hugs to both.

Back
Top Bottom