Recovering from Arthritis

Yes, much of what is mentioned in the article is true.

I spent many years in therapy to process and heal traumatic experiences from my childhood, until I got to the point where I am today, where I no longer live "connected" to those experiences or have my decisions based on my emotional reactions based on those traumas.

Yes, much of what is mentioned in the article is true.

I spent many years in therapy to process and heal traumatic experiences from my childhood, until I got to the point where I am today, where I no longer live "connected" to those experiences or have my decisions based on my emotional reactions based on those traumas.

Hello Claudia YG.
What a joy what you are saying!
It is amazing how one can come to enjoy the absence or lessening of another person's pain, as if it were oneself. Even the physical.
Also, what I put in bold from your words, is very relevant.
That of living in that kind of vicious circle, which you explained very well, is the way in which almost all of us live, almost all our lives, and perhaps many people end their incarnation without even realizing that they lived that way.
You are achieving something that is very difficult.
It is to transcend.
I celebrate it, and with a glass of pure water, I make a toast to your health and that of all of us.
Merry Christmas!:flowers:🎄

I always thought Rheumatoid Arthritis was from allowing a case of Strep Throat go untreated.

I always thought Rheumatoid Arthritis was from allowing a case of Strep Throat go untreated.
A very belated welcome to our forum DrD!:welcome: Could you please introduce yourself in our newbies section, so that we can get to know you a bit better. In case no-one has asked you before: you don't need to become very personal, just how you found us, whether you have been reading Laura's work/SOTT and so on. Have a look at other newbies' posts if you don't know what to write. :-)Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom