Recovering from Arthritis

Many blessings Claudia, for your personal new year :flowers:
There is much to celebrate...

You have been in my prayers every day... I have been wondering how you are. So beautiful to hear all your positive news - and to know as a family you were able to support your brother through his challenges. Sounds like you have had a lot of lovely souls around you.
So wonderful to see you, ✨shining!✨ 🌈🌷🌞

This is fantastic news, Claudia! It's so wonderful that there was so little pain and you had the support of family. It's always so very nice and reassuring to have family around you during these times. I am so very happy for you.

Thank you for the pictures of your Rites of Passgae workshop. They are very interesting. It looks like a good and productive time was had by all.

Keeping you in my prayers and thoughts. :hug:❤️

Hi. A small update.

In September I had blood tests to check for arthritis markers.

My rheumatoid factor has gone down considerably with the immunosuppressant but is still not at the levels my doctor wants, however I feel great.

The good news is that the side effect I had been having with the medication, which was hair loss, has stopped.

I also have not had any problems with infections from the medication, my white blood cells are at optimal levels so I am not vulnerable to infections.

I have not had any pain, my knees have not been swollen for months.

A funny thing that happened was that my husband needed to take an anti-inflammatory and we didn't have any at home, proof that I have months without buying anti-inflammatories.

The medication has given me the opportunity to live better, to concentrate on other things, to enjoy my life without always being in pain.

My personal process and internal work continues and this last year I was studying Mythology and Spirituality of the sacred feminine, where every month we saw an archetype for example Artemis, the Goddesses.

And it helped me a lot to connect from my feminine side and the energy of each archetype.

It helped me to be clearer about what is vital for me, to set clear limits, to respect my rhythms, what I can and cannot give in to.

This time the inner work has been more loving and not so much from pain.

Thank you for reading me. 💖

Hi. A small update.

In September I had blood tests to check for arthritis markers.

My rheumatoid factor has gone down considerably with the immunosuppressant but is still not at the levels my doctor wants, however I feel great.

The good news is that the side effect I had been having with the medication, which was hair loss, has stopped.

I also have not had any problems with infections from the medication, my white blood cells are at optimal levels so I am not vulnerable to infections.

I have not had any pain, my knees have not been swollen for months.

A funny thing that happened was that my husband needed to take an anti-inflammatory and we didn't have any at home, proof that I have months without buying anti-inflammatories.

The medication has given me the opportunity to live better, to concentrate on other things, to enjoy my life without always being in pain.

My personal process and internal work continues and this last year I was studying Mythology and Spirituality of the sacred feminine, where every month we saw an archetype for example Artemis, the Goddesses.

And it helped me a lot to connect from my feminine side and the energy of each archetype.

It helped me to be clearer about what is vital for me, to set clear limits, to respect my rhythms, what I can and cannot give in to.

This time the inner work has been more loving and not so much from pain.

Thank you for reading me. 💖
According to metaphysical teacher, Louise Hay, there are feelings of being unloved, together with an underlying criticism and resentment.

The Spiritual Cause of Arthritis​

by Tony Mills | Jul 4, 2021 | Blog | 26 comments
Photo of female arthritic hands

ShareEmailLinkedInPinTweet

Spiritual Cause of Arthritis

In my work as a therapist, I look for the root cause of health or emotional challenges, and using my own unique healing methods, I assist my clients back to health and well-being. In this article, I shall outline a few of the emotional or spiritual causes of arthritis, such as osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Healing arthritis begins with understanding where it first originated and addressing the root, emotional cause.
According to metaphysical teacher, Louise Hay, there are feelings of being unloved, together with an underlying criticism and resentment.

What Are The Physical Signs of Arthritis?

(arthro=joint, itis=inflammation)
Before I give some examples of the emotional or spiritual causes of arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and osteoarthritis, first let’s understand the physical impact of these painful conditions.
Although our joints are sealed and self-lubricated and designed to last a lifetime, under certain conditions they can become inflamed and painful, and even freeze and lock in position.
OSTEOARTHRITIS is believed to be caused by wear and tear of the joints and the cartilage that cushions the impact on the joint gradually deteriorates. At the worst, the smooth surfaces roughen and eventually disintegrate, leaving a painful bone-to-bone contact that restricts movement.
RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS is not as common as osteoarthritis, as it is an autoimmune disease that causes painful inflammation and swelling which can travel to different joints in the body.

Which Emotions Trigger Arthritis?

Now, let’s look at the emotional or spiritual causes of arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and osteoarthritis.
There is a similarity of emotional causes between rheumatoid arthritis, and osteoarthritis.
However, on the whole, those with osteoarthritis tend to project their feelings outward, whereas those with rheumatoid arthritis are more self-critical or self-destructive.

Emotional or Spiritual Cause of Osteoarthritis

• Feeling trapped, resentful, and angry.
  • You have never felt that you could focus on your own goals.
  • When expressing your feelings you were often made to feel guilty or ashamed for expressing these feelings.
  • By doing things for others you have often forgotten to attend to your own needs.
  • This has resulted in feeling controlled and trapped by the needs of others.
  • Your reaction has been becoming rigid and inflexible in your relationships.
  • You punish yourself due to your feminine aspect being wounded. Compassion and nurturing are withdrawn. This may have been replaced with feelings of bitterness and judgment, with a need to control others.
  • There may be some held-in hatred for mother or father, as old anger destroys flexibility.
  • Unable to compromise creates physical inflexibility.

Emotional or Spiritual Cause of Rheumatoid Arthritis

• There may be a fear of co-dependency causing you to feel controlled and trapped.
  • There is a fear of saying “no” due to a fear of being rejected and abandoned.
  • Childhood conditioning may have made you feel that you deserve to be punished for being a bad person and not being good enough.
  • You could have been manipulated into doing and accepting things and circumstances that brought you no joy.
  • Rheumatoid arthritis takes over when the creative expression has been suppressed. There can be anger festering towards the person who stopped your joy.
  • Due to suppression in the past, there may now be a lack of courage and conviction.
FWIW

Back
Top Bottom