Pyramids in Bosnia?

Hello!

I know that Nikola Tesla (founder of AC current - electricity) worked with 10-50 kHz frequency in his laboratory and that he was fascinated with those frequency... there is lot of knowledge which we must find and learn... :lol:

Here is web site from Bosnian pyramids. They have translation to 8 languages...bravo for that!
http://www.piramidasunca.ba/

Light worker

Session: 05.08.09 quote:

Q: (L) Are the pyramids in Bosnia just fiction, or are there indeed built structures under those pyramidal hills in Bosnia?

A: Yes there are pyramidal structures.

Thanks to C's and Laura for solving the puzzle about pyramids in Bosnia, I must say I was more than intrigued by the work of Semir Osmanagić, although he was proclaimed as Bosnian mockery, especially by the official pyramidologists around the world, Osmanagić managed to find in small amount of time lot of new archaeological data showing that pyramids in Bosnia have lot in common with pyramids in Giza including underground tunnels or burst of various energy fields, nicely documented on PIP cameras by Harry Oldfield on the top of Bosnian pyramids.

Pictures attached, horizontal energy streaming on the top of natural pyramidal hill, and vertical on the top of Bosnian Pyramid of Sun.

Looking forward to see what new data will Osmanagić find in Visoko Valley :cool2:.

Attachments

• Electromagnetic_field_Bosnian_Pyramid_Of_The Sun.JPG
    Electromagnetic_field_Bosnian_Pyramid_Of_The Sun.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 40
Ljubica said:

Q: (L) Are the pyramids in Bosnia just fiction, or are there indeed built structures under those pyramidal hills in Bosnia?

Thanks to C's and Laura for solving the puzzle about pyramids in Bosnia, I must say I was more than intrigued by the work of Semir Osmanagić, although he was proclaimed as Bosnian mockery, especially by the official pyramidologists around the world, Osmanagić managed to find in small amount of time lot of new archaeological data showing that pyramids in Bosnia have lot in common with pyramids in Giza including underground tunnels or burst of various energy fields, nicely documented on PIP cameras by Harry Oldfield on the top of Bosnian pyramids.

Pictures attached, horizontal energy streaming on the top of natural pyramidal hill, and vertical on the top of Bosnian Pyramid of Sun.

Looking forward to see what new data will Osmanagić find in Visoko Valley :cool2:.

Yes even I can see them, but are they natural or built?

Greeeeetings!

Pyramids are built! This is 100% for sure. In some my replies I mentioned that they, Mr. Osmanagic and team, found concrete who is several times harder then our strongest concrete today. Some pyramids are built from stone blocks (some weigh 24000 kg) and betwean them is clay. Clay is perfect natural material for building, because it binds materials and have flexibility. Flexibility is very important if earthquake hit construction.

Don't forget arrangement of pyramids... same as Puppis constellation in universe...

And one interesting information... Giza's biggest pyramid is about 140 m high and biggest Bosnian pyramid is 220 m high.
People who built this phenomenal pyramids were very smart - this is my opinion. ;)

they are built... this is sure... there is lot of pictures to see at http://www.piramidasunca.ba/ba/index.php/component/option,com_ponygallery/Itemid,112/

Have a nice day my friends!

Light worker

clerck de bonk said:

Are you referring to the pyramids or the phenomena when you ask if they are natural or built?

I can't imagine a natural way that such precise blocks and their precise stacking could be natural, but "the lord works in mysterious ways".

Could you please clarify what you were referring to?

Thanks,
Gonzo

clerck de bonk said:
Ljubica said:

Hi,

Here's some data from official web pages of Bosnian Pyramids:

Builders of the Bosnian pyramids used a cement-like substance to help build the ancient structures in the Bosnian Valley of Pyramids, according to the Kemal Kapetanovic Institute from the University in Zenica, Bosnia Herzegovina.The Institute has published the first results of archaeological samples taken from a number of locations in the Bosnian valley of pyramids.The builders behind the Bosnian pyramids made their own building materials and a type of ‘concrete’ to create the architectural forms found in the valley. The institute’s findings suggest that the builders used gravel, available in quantities at the time, which they bound together using various natural materials. Professor Muhamed Pasic from the Kemal Kapetanovic Institute said that the builders understood the properties of clay, including its elasticity, hygroscopicity, and that lightly baked clay mixed with water possesses binding properties. Other materials they used included a lime hydrate, which was used to bind the grains of gravel.Prof Pasic explained that the builders would make a gravel-like mix which included gravel, binding materials and water. This was mixed at the site and the substance poured between the slabs at the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun to ‘fix’ them into place.The gravel-like material that they made the pyramid from is reminiscent of today’s machine-mixed cement but is much stronger.The samples of these substances, taken from the Bosnian Valley of Pyramids, will also be sent for analysis to some of the leading institutions in Europe and America. end quote.

more on: http://www.bosnianpyramid.com/index_Files/News.html

On the same site are some nice pics showing massive blocks all around the Visoćica valley and in found pyramids in Visoko, I can not attach them because they are much bigger than max size supported by forum upload, but you could see them on:

http://www.bosnianpyramid.com/Excavations_files/BosnianPyramidOfSun.html

or:

http://www.bosnianpyramid.com/Excavations_files/BosnianPyramidOfMoon.html

Hope this will help:)

Ljubica said:
Hope this will help:)

Nope, not if it was meant to convince me that those formations were man made.
But i'm no geologist so i'm not convinced of the opposite either... ;)

The thing i'm convinced about is that mr Osmanagić is different from Ior Bock in the respect that he's more intelligent(imo)

Gonzo said:
clerck de bonk said:
Are you referring to the pyramids or the phenomena when you ask if they are natural or built?
I was referring to "pyramidal structures"... I don't understand Your question? :-[

Gonzo said:
I can't imagine a natural way that such precise blocks and their precise stacking could be natural, but "the lord works in mysterious ways".
Could you please clarify what you were referring to?

Thanks,
Gonzo

Most simple, if You are referring to the pathways they(the stones) are not stacked they are cracked, ie parts of a larger surface. The surface might have been man made but I think not. One would have to know a bit more about geology to determine that IMO.

hello,

It's from http://www.lapyramide.org/base.php?page=onde_vibratoire :

THE SECRET OF THE PYRAMIDS ENERGY
How does a simple pyramid cardboard waste razor blade sharpens or reach mummify a piece of meat placed inside? Why certain volumes emit energy of origin unknown, but measurable? The Enigma "wave-shaped" and they seem curious phenomena responsible which arises here. A mystery that science would like to explain and certain high ancient civilizations had perhaps pierced the secret...

Folder no. 91304 in the Office of inventions in Prague, there are many unusual aircraft prosaically described on the coversheet as "utensil use razor blade Sharpener" description The system was deposited in 1959 by an engineer of the name of Karel Drbal, well-known in Czechoslovakia because he was, among other things, responsible for the creation of the national network television.

What is incredible, is that it works. That could explain why or how!

"This is of course as an assumption, said the Czech engineer. But it seems that evolution chemical, physical, biological matter occurring in a given space varies depending on the shape of this space. Why? It totally ignores it. But it is clear that by using appropriate forms, the pyramid, in this case, it accelerates or slows the process... "Why the pyramid? More particularly, in the case of the "Sharpener" Prague, at the scale of the Pharaoh Chéops, Egypt?

Modestly, Drbal in his memoirs, admits not be to the origin of the discovery. At the beginning of the 1950s, he says, a French tourist M. Bovis (unit Bovis), visit the Egyptian pyramid.
In the burial chamber, a fact it intrigues. Humidity is high, and yet dead cats, insects and rodents, probably dead after have entered into and to be lost in the galleries have not rotten. They are literally mummified themselves.

Bovis then wondered if the architecture of the Tomb would not for something in the phenomenon. He said that the Egyptian priests probably possessed knowledge we cannot suspect on the properties of certain substances, certain forms or certain lines of force capable of altering a natural process of decomposition of organic matter... Moreux Abbot, he read, already approached him in his book on the mysterious science of Pharaohs...

The body was embalmed with extreme refinement. But the very structure of the pyramid wasn't an additional precaution?...

Bovis carefully observes the relationships between all the dimensions of the monument, its orientation, etc. Back home, he built a pyramid scale of Chéops and orients it similarly. The pyramids of the plateau of Giza, he noted, have a median base which coincide at five seconds, with the North-South line. Precision is prodigious, and probably not without reason.

Under its model, Bovis momifie a dead cat and dehydrated a number of plant and animal matter. He concluded that the pyramid shape and orientation generate the strange phenomenon responsible for unknown energy.

In fact, no more so than Drbal, Bovis cannot be regarded as the first issued this hypothesis. One and the other had knowledge of many previous work.

In the 1850s, baron Reichenbach had developed a pendulum excluding any muscle action on the part of the experimenter. At a certain height, wire of the instrument was wound a number of times around a fixed cylinder. Manipulator posed not finger directly on the wire, but on the cylinder. Muscle response even unnoticeable on the clock itself, was therefore to exclude. However, the pendulum oscilla!

Person was the work of Reichenbach, who attributed the phenomenon to a mysterious force called Yod.
Circa 1905, colonel de Rochas, already famous in the international scientific community for his work on hypnotism and human magnetism, resumed the experiences of Reichenbach. It is a certainty: energies from the shapes can be linked to well-known electromagnetic spectrum. But it goes no further merely a communication at the Academy of sciences, who will fall into oblivion in 1920, time which engineer Turenne, then Belizal and Drs. Chaumery and Morel will resume this research. The Enel, ésotériste known which lurks a well-known scholar, joined them.

"The mathematician Jacques Ravatin, a French scientist who, today, tries to explain energy due to emissions of forms", as he calls it, said, about the latter: "...". It was probably the first to understand the powers of the forms were part of a radically different way of thinking of ours. Instead of turning to the scientific criteria of the time, he considered the problem from the perspective of the Hebrew Cabal and mainframes universe the India and ancient Egypt. This allowed him to deepen the meaning of sacred architectures which are our materialistic thinking thoroughly incomprehensible. Enel also was the first to suspect the relationship between emissions forms and cancer. He even discovered an issue affecting cancer cells, that we call "show cancer of Enel".

It is therefore not simply of the pyramid and Chéops Reichenbach pendulum. For researchers years twenty, that two very point applications much more extensive power of shapes and space volumes.

Belizal is a curious finding. He remembers that archaeologist Carter, discoverer of the famous tomb of Tutankhamun, found a ring on which was engraved a strange sign near of the sarcophagus. The spent his finger. Coincidence or not: he was alone in not being struck by the terrible curse killed his companions digs...

Belizal also emits a hypothesis from also Abbot Moreux on the mysterious Pharaohs Science book. Priests who proceeded to the funeral of Tutankhamun knew the power of shapes and objects available in a mortuary room. Everything was planned for maximum protection of the Mummy, the strange relief, in particular, spared to Carter a tragic fate.

Belizal Mr. jewel and the porta in ring for a few months. His fragile health, considerably improved. Business flourished. In short, daily life has found better.

He had the idea of her experiment on plants and animals. On the plant: undeniable; beneficial effect a cat and mouse white: same thing. He used the form of the name of Louksor and began the systematic study, expanding over the years his field of research across the mysterious phenomenon: clocks, various mobile, metallic twists, etc.

Enel and he succeeded to the conclusion that the statuary, architecture and the design of certain civilizations of antiquity were within these laws broadcasts of forces. Lines, volumes, layout, orientation... everything was calculated to generate a perfect balance, perfect in some places and some privileged men space integration...

Lost or voluntarily occultée science? A science or magic – but do they join step somewhere - which would have given the number of the largest monuments or sacred from the past?

sorry, I do not understand the meaning of your question. :scared:
If you ask me where I'm going with this post, well ...
the wave forms can be complementary to the terrestrial airwaves, I do not think the site of Giza Pyramids and Bosnian are a chance, particularly with higher representation in an equilateral triangle (by linking the sites seen on a previous post). This triangle can be one of the Platonic solids, the tetrahedron, imagining an extension forming a tetrahedron energy energy. This is a hypothesis ....
For cons, I can not find the transcript of the C's speaking of sacred geometry, can you help me? Obviously, it was rather negative. The pyramids would builder, according to the C's, the descendants of Atlantis STS. Am I wrong? :huh:

bye :cool2:

loelie said:
sorry, I do not understand the meaning of your question. :scared:
If you ask me where I'm going with this post, well ...
the wave forms can be complementary to the terrestrial airwaves, I do not think the site of Giza Pyramids and Bosnian are a chance, particularly with higher representation in an equilateral triangle (by linking the sites seen on a previous post). This triangle can be one of the Platonic solids, the tetrahedron, imagining an extension forming a tetrahedron energy energy. This is a hypothesis ....
For cons, I can not find the transcript of the C's speaking of sacred geometry, can you help me? Obviously, it was rather negative. The pyramids would builder, according to the C's, the descendants of Atlantis STS. Am I wrong? :huh:

bye :cool2:

Sorry Loeli, I should have phrased it like this:
In the text You quoted, what is the original text and what are Your comments to it(if those comments in there are de facto yours)?
IMO the C's comments on sacred geometry amount to something like 'it's a wild goose chase'. But I might remember/interpret it wrong...

I will not comment on speculation for now, I do not have enough knowledge today. By April 2011, I will be able to respond with more information.
I reread the books in time for Laura to retrieve all messages from the C's about the pyramids.
It should be understood that Fulcanelli leaves a grand boulevard around earth energies, and it does not stop at the cathedral.
The builders knew that it could elevate man like him harm. The relics, statues, stained glass windows are clear messages left to insiders, perhaps even to all people. Religion has hidden all that, and fortunately, the builders have adapted well to disguise religious messages in the know, where all the metaphors. I do not speak of Europe that, fortunately ... worldwide, these energies were known. The spaces for the creation of the temple have been chosen carefully, nothing was done at random .... except for a few centuries ...
Why is there no Fulcanelli speaks directly to these energies? why would it ... the process of knowledge is already an introduction to the spiritual. I think his main message is that whoever is near can read, learn and use what others prefer to ignore.
Once these energies known, a plan may be made of the building with all the current sources, vortices found. Remains to use these energies by following clues. I wonder how far would their knowledge? after all, you do not create a dimensional portal using these energies ... more technically, what happens? that's what interests me .... a physiological change?

I propose that all people are interested in all the monuments, churches, pyramids, Greek temples, megaliths, etc., to do research on this subject, to form a small group of research on this topic. Within a year, we should have lots of info. We must define areas of research.
In France we have some very interesting books on the subject and this must also be the case in English! If you understand French, read "Eglise Romane, Lieu D'ENERGIE. Pour une géobiologie du sacré" by Jacques Bonvin, Paul Trilloux.
In England, this knowledge has left a lot of knowledge and evidence, so there must be tons of books in English. In China as all this was known, remains to be seen everywhere ...... where are the pitfalls ......
Scientifically, there is also material to read! A great French physicist Yves Rocard, had addressed the subject of dowsing (pendulum dowsing) and proved the existence of human magnetism. There are experiences from the 70's on a lot of words about "esoteric."
Personally, I'm not very good at physics, but I treat myself.
Does Ark has an opinion on this human magnetism?
Do we find analysis on these topics around the world?
Does all this is a false trail after the C's?
Perhaps the research group Laura has a lot of answers in this case, pouvez_vous show us the way?
bye and thanks !! ;)

Nobody ??.... :/ :-[
pourtant, ce sujet " pyramids in Bosnia" est très lu visiblement... :cry:
tant pis, je chercherai seul. :cool2:
Vous devriez tout de même regarder la géométrie à 366 degrés, géométrie des mégalithes.Découpez la terre en 366, vous seriez surpris de voir les villes où passe une latitude. Voir la théorie de Alan Butler.

Tchao, today, geobiology training... :D

Back
Top Bottom