Pyramids in Bosnia?

_http://www.bosnianpyramid.com/index_Files/News.html

Last piece of news is a presentation made by Semir Sam Osmanagic of the work being done there so far.

I am passing frequently by that place, the main magistral highway is passing there and everybody can see the shape of piramid above the city of Visoko. of course the goverment and every "common sense "person jump against this theory , and institutions who should help with this issue with money or support, did not want to help the researche of course.
But for mosque there is money , the mosques pop out like flowers in every step of Bosnia....

A very warm hello!
today on croatian television i watched an alternative tv-show that is emiting once a week. it ws about dr.Harry Oldfield and his work with body energy fields and chakras. you can see the chakras(type his name on google pictures). he said that some woman with crytals meditated on the top of the pyramid and when she was going down behind one side of the pyramid sky became red, and it suddenly started pouring from the skyes so hard that the oldest citizens could not remember of such tempest. later it was said that pyramids are made of quartz and of other crystals mostly so it makes the pyramid a big crystal by itself. crystals are piezoelectric materials which means that they emite energy when mechanicaly stimulated. for example they said (two men - guests at the show), if the pyramid would be stimulated from below mechanicaly (mini earthquakes for example) it would emite enormous amount of energy in all directions.
sadly there is not enough money for the excavations so they progress is very slow.

beautiful!

but look at this

here is the story on bosnian language : http://toolyo.blogger.ba/arhiva/2008/07/30

it is said that all of the worlds pyramids were built in groups and all have regular ("proper") position in they area, position according to the sides of the world...
someone asked himself of that if the egiptian, bosnian and some other pyramids constitute an equilateral triangle. sadly they havent have the third pyramid which would be the third point. but intuition drove one explorer to try the next thing: he conected with a straight line the location of egiptian pyramids and the location of the bosnian pyramids and projected the third point so that he has got a equilateral triangle which angle is always 60 degrees. and what happened? well, the third point projected itself in ukraine and believe it or not it showed the exact location of an archeological site which was revealed recently ( digging started in 2004) . the site is suspected to hide pyramids of ukraine.

some pics of ukraine site:

"pyramide hill"

"findings" - they say that this picurte shows the exactly type of flat stones for path and pyramid "coverage" like those in bosnia

here is the story on bosnian language : http://toolyo.blogger.ba/arhiva/2008/07/30

Hello!

There is one interesting information about pyramid in Bosnia. About 40.000 tourist visited pyramids... this number is growing.

Mrs. Osmanagic once said: There is three phase in every truth announce. In first everybody are laughing to you. In second you are attacked because truth must be degraded. Third phase is media isolation.

Mrs Osmanagic and Bosnia pyramids are in phase 3.... but truth will come in front of us (soon or later). :D

Light worker

hello
weird, it looks like the center of the triangle above corresponds to Istanbul, the Bosphorus and the Sea of Marmara !?....
And if that triangle was the ancestor of HAARP?

bonjour,
bizarre, on dirait que le centre du triangle ci-dessus correspond à Istanbul, le bosphore et à la mer de Marmara !?....
Et si ce triangle était l'ancêtre de HAARP ?

I have found interesting text about correlation between pyramids in Bosnia and in Egypt. Pyramid in Egypt and Pyramid in Bosnia have interesting connection. When you are looking at them from the air, and connect them with lines, then you can see the same picture as stars in constellations Archer and constellations Puppis.

Giza Plateau must rotate 20 ° to the east, and then they will match with the constellation Archer.
Bosnian Valley of Pyramids should rotate 26 ° to the west, and then they will match with the constellation Puppis.

Arrangement of buildings on the Giza plateau corresponds to the star constellations Archer schedule as well as buildings in the Bosnian Valley of Pyramids match scheduled for the star constellation Puppis.

The arrangement between stars best suits with the period around 10,800 years BC.

Why are these constellation (Archer and Puppis) was so important for builders of pyramids?

Light worker

Attachments

• Egypt pyramids.jpg
    Egypt pyramids.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 336
  • Archer constallation.jpg
    Archer constallation.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 330
  • Bosnian pyramids.jpg
    Bosnian pyramids.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 329
  • puppis constalation.jpg
    puppis constalation.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 326
Hi light worker,

I attached to little pictures... can I change them in bigger?

The maximum file size for attachment in a post is limited to 128kb. :)

capt.picard said:
A very warm hello!
today on croatian television i watched an alternative tv-show that is emiting once a week. it ws about dr.Harry Oldfield and his work with body energy fields and chakras. you can see the chakras(type his name on google pictures). he said that some woman with crytals meditated on the top of the pyramid and when she was going down behind one side of the pyramid sky became red, and it suddenly started pouring from the skyes so hard that the oldest citizens could not remember of such tempest. later it was said that pyramids are made of quartz and of other crystals mostly so it makes the pyramid a big crystal by itself. crystals are piezoelectric materials which means that they emite energy when mechanicaly stimulated. for example they said (two men - guests at the show), if the pyramid would be stimulated from below mechanicaly (mini earthquakes for example) it would emite enormous amount of energy in all directions.
sadly there is not enough money for the excavations so they progress is very slow.

beautiful!

In my opinion, that 'hill' in the picture is most definitely a pyramid and not a natural formation. Which is amazing! :shock:

For comparison, this is a drawing of how Teotihuacan (Mexico) looked before the pyramids were unearthed:

teotihuacan2.jpg

The 'hill' on the left is the Pyramid of the Sun. And this is how it looks today:

teotihuacan1.jpg

In my opinion, that 'hill' in the picture is most definitely a pyramid and not a natural formation. Which is amazing!

When I was on my first year of collage I didn't know about this things yet but when I asked college professor that was lecturing prehistory about Bosnian pyramids and the answer was instant - they are pile of rock, but I later heard she went there, I'am wondering did she change her mind about that. I have some article about interview with S.Osmanagić, it's bit longer, I'll see if I can translate it, there's a lot about stones they found that are very well preserved, using material that is something we don't have today, etc... He was also often guest on Croatian show that deals with this kind of topics. I remember from this article that he said that they don't really have much financial support in Bosnia(PTB don't want they history to fall apart) to and experts that deal with Egyptology don't won't to recognize this place as pyramids probably because they want Egypt to be number 1 place of pyramids and they want all the tourists there. But my professor that is archeologist and has master degree for ancient Middle East, and goes to Jordan often to excavate. She is open to this things, said that also in China they do afforestation of their pyramids.

Here is Osmanagić lecture about Bosnian pyramids. Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfaFU6KAl0c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wsG1ZJaGMc&feature=related

At 25.09.2010. (Saturday) there will be lecture about Bosnian pyramids by Osmanagich. This lecture will happen in "Zagreb Velesajam" (time 19:00) and I'm going there. I will take some photos and latest information about pyramids, and put them at the forum. :D

Who know what will Osmanagich show now....? I wonder :rolleyes:

light worker

Hello everybody!!!

Few days ago I put too small pictures in attachment. :(
Now I have upload them again at flickr, so everyone can see them in bigger resolution...

Here they are:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/54134280@N07/5014173724/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/54134280@N07/5013568011/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/54134280@N07/5013567959/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/54134280@N07/5013567885/

Have a nice day everybody!!!! ;D

light worker :cool:

Hello!

Today was presentation about Bosnian pyramids in Zagreb. I was there and I have some the latest information about Bosnian pyramid's. Here is picture with Mr. Osmanagich at the stage. http://www.flickr.com/photos/54134280@N07/5023595207/

At the beginning of presentation, Mr. Osmanagich give us lot interesting pictures and information about pyramids in the world. Afther that he started with Bosnian pyramids. There was some old info material about Bosnian pyramid's, but there were some new which has fascinate me.
From 2005. until now about 500.000 people (tourist) visited Bosnian pyramids from whole world. Every year from 1.6. - 30.9 there is group of people called "Ant" who are working under archaeologist help, and they are digging 5 pyramids, lot of tunnels etc. More then 300.000 working hours were invested in digging.

Bosnian pyramid project (Foundation) is under boycott and attack from European and US archaeologist. Very interesting is that European Archeology society made decree that every archaeologist who help digging in Bosnian will lose every chance (possibility) for future working at archaeological locality. This decree is in force! But lot of world archaeologist (and from Europe!) came to Bosnia and manage to help "Ant" work team... but this isn't last attack, 75 US famous archaeologist made petition and they are demanding to prevent digging in Bosnia... In this moment only positive Bosnian political perspective give green light to Bosnian pyramid's project. WHY they wont to stop digging? Are they hidding somethin? Truth maybe?

The latest found info from Bosnian pyramids:
- There is very big underground complex of tunnels betwean 5 Bosnian pyramids. Until now there were found 2 chambers! First has dimension 12,5 x 4 m with incredible high concentration on negative ion's. In normal place at earth (nature) there is about 1000 per cm3 . In town is about 300 negative ions per cm3. In new tunnel chamber concentration is 43.000 per cm3!!! Before 10 days they found second chamber... now they are digging there. What is interesting, that tunnels have many-many-many sealed tunnels.
- There was found old part of wood. They made c14 method on it, and found out that this part of wood is 30.000 years old. Monolit from tunnel which is 8.000 kg weight is old 30.000 years too. With special equipment they found that this megalit is "ceramic" material and it has in the middle some another structure. Little whole was crated and now with special camera they are going to see what is in the middle of ceramic 8 tones megalith.
- Lots of blocks are concrete! They were formed from rocks and clay. When clay is wormed at 500C degrees then it becomes binder. This concrete is the strongest concrete known... It has 133,8 MPa strong structure, max quantity of water is 1,09-1,1 %. Today we have concrete in our buildings with 10-40 MPa strong structure. (concrete from Bosnian pyramids is several times stronger then our today!
- This year they found constant energetic flow (current) at the top of biggest pyramid (pyramid of Sun) This energy has 20-40 KHz with extended tendency!

light worker

hello,
Here is a summary (in French but you can translate it) the book "The Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun" Semir Osmanagic.
http://irna.lautre.net/Le-livre-La-pyramide-du-Soleil-de.html

Reading the summary of chapter 3, it talks about negative green vibration which would in fact be positive for spiritual elevation ...
20-40hz you say...Schumann resonance is around 10hz, and ecstatic dancing and shamanistic drumming, reiki, any leads to these 10-15Hz. We also know that the frequency of 7Hz gives good results in bone growth, the 15Hz is good for the bloodstream. Then the 20-40hz, is it good for spiritual growth? This corresponds to the concentration. But not all the time, it was not the trigger? how ? with what ?

I shaped dowsing and Geobiology now, and I intend to take a turn in 2011 see the pyramid.

bye ;)

Back
Top Bottom