"Puzzling People" by Thomas Sheridan - a puzzling person

Guardian said:
At this point I really don't know if June is clueless, or has been colluding with him all along? Until I find out, I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt. She could be a victim? Maybe not? Dunno yet.

I'm betting victim.

ReBecca.S said:
Yes it is either Rebecca or Rebecca.S

Thanks Rebecca - your account has been restored.

Just want to say thanks to everyone for being welcoming & allowing us to communicate openly. I'll be heading back to our forums full time now, but if there are any more questions or users to be unbanned, please feel free to send us an email at psychopathfreebilling@gmail.com and I'll hop right on back here. For now, I'd like for my whole self to be where my heart is, with our members.

Wishing you well,
Peace

Hi Peace, welcome here and thank you. Networking between networks can solve many strange things. Best to you folks for what you’ve had to bear – all is lessons to help hear and see and often they are never easy.

Guardian said:
Here is a video of Thomas Sheridan claiming to have made the EXACT same Celtic Cross (check Junes images) using the EXACT same process June claims to have created.

Look quick before he takes it down. Shall we see how long it takes him to remove it? :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=UG&feature=relmfu&hl=en-GB&v=drm8x_NnuAQ

Wooden Celtic Cross Video said:
…I just think felt I was copying other people's designs even though I was like putting my own spin on them…

Indeed, much implied here.

Welcome Peace--I hope you check back in here regularly.
One last thought as you adjust emotionally to the whole situation
Peace
but it at least helps me personally find some peace in my heart for the friend I lost.
As others here have pointed out--he was never your friend. He was never your friend because that "friend" did not exist--it was a false persona--fabricated to use you all. Grieve for yourself and all it cost you to be in that relationship--don't waste your energy grieving for someone who literally did not exist.
Good luck to you all,
shellycheval

Yet more examples of June Sheridan claiming to have made Celtic artwork which Thomas Sherdian also claims to have made. Neither mentions the other on their blogs, ebay sales, etc.

I'm wondering if I should contact some of the people promoting these works and show them what I've found? It seems clear to me that I'm looking at Art Fraud here...one of them has to be lying.

This is a "Celtic Mandala Wall Hanging Handmade in Ireland (48) Handpainted and decorated on wood by Irish Artist Thomas Sheridan."

He also claims it's "Signed on the back and ready to hang." and that there is "NOTHING LIKE THIS ANYWHERE"

Original Link

minedzone.com_Celtic_Mandala_Wall_Hanging_Handmade_-In_-Ireland_48.png

This is the Blog of Denise Mulligan, an Artist in NY. On May 19, 2012 Ms Mulligan devoted a page to June Sheridan's artwork:

"It's been quite a long time since I've featured another artist/blogger on my blog but I'm doing a Special Saturday Showcase today so that I can introduce you to CelticMoon Craft.

My friend June is the owner of CelticMoon Craft. June makes the most beautiful handcrafted Celtic mandalas, Celtic crosses , and plaques. She hand paints each in vibrant colors and decorates them with beads. All of her crafts are made from Irish wood. She uses traditional Celtic knotwork in her paintings. Much of her designs are inspired from the Celtic illuminated manuscripts such as the Book of Durrow and the Book of Kells. "

Here is just a sampling of her work...."

Please note that the first "sample" of June's work is IDENTICAL to the Mandelia Thomas Sheridan sold on ebay May 16, 2012 as "Handpainted and decorated on wood by Irish Artist Thomas Sheridan."

harvestmoon17_blogspot_com_saturday_showcase_celticmoon_craft_1.png

harvestmoon17_blogspot_com_saturday-showcase-celticmoon-craft_2.png

June also comments on Denise Mulligan's Blog about how SHE creates the mandalas

June said...

Thank you, Tat, for your comment about my mandalas. WHile I'm working on each mandala, I'm sort of guided as to which colours to use each time. It's sort of an alchemical, almost magical feeling I get when I'm painting them, and I love the energy I get not only from painting them, but the energy they exude once I've put the final finishing embellishments on them. The more mendalas I paint, the more mandalas I want to and feel compelled to paint and then embellish.

Thanks again, to everyone who has expressed such positive and complimentary words about my mandalas. Slan go foill - June
May 23, 2012 8:34 AM

This is a side by side comparison of the two pieces. This first one is the mandala June Sheridan claims to have made, and the second one lists Thomas Sheridan as the artist.
harvestmoon17_blogspot_com_saturday_showcase_celticmoon_craft_compare.png

I've found a bunch of examples where June Sheridan is praised for these mandalas, at the same time Thomas Sheridan is selling the EXACT same art pieces as his work. Both claim to have created the unique process used to create them.

I serous doubt most of the people like Denise Mulligan, Anna Marie Dowdican, etc. who are promoting and/or selling June Sheridan's work are aware of the fact that Thomas Sheridan is claiming to be the Artist of the exact same pieces?

It's really bizarre!

What is the most recent trace of June Sheridan you have found out there? I'm wondering if she has been at all active since Sheridan's pathology caught up with him?

Could someone living under the same roof get away with stealing his or her spouse's artwork for so long, unless there's some kind of arrangement between them?

Kniall said:
It's really bizarre!

What is the most recent trace of June Sheridan you have found out there? I'm wondering if she has been at all active since Sheridan's pathology caught up with him?

Could someone living under the same roof get away with stealing his or her spouse's artwork for so long, unless there's some kind of arrangement between them?

Somebody asked earlier if she even exists and the answer was yes(by Guardian I think). The next question would be; Has she been seen in person lately?

clerck de bonk said:
Somebody asked earlier if she even exists and the answer was yes(by Guardian I think).

Yes, the video I posted is of June Sheridan giving an interview to Irish TV regarding the artwork in question, and she tells the same story regarding it's creation that she tells on various websites....she made it. I checked the video out on the Irish TV website, and it appears legit. She also has her picture on her website in numerous places and it's the same woman in the video.

He next question would be; Has she been seen in person lately?

I haven't found any posts from her since she was mentioned in this thread, in fact, she (or he?) took down the Sept 8 page on her blog where she announces some of the craft shows she planned on attending. Of course it's impossible to tell who controls her blog at this point, it could be Thomas who's been deleting pages and comments?

There are still so many questions, which is why I'm still digging. It just doesn't make sense that she would post the video, and dozens of comments explaining how much SHE loves creating these pieces if she knew Thomas was selling them on ebay as being made by him??

The deletions don't make much sense either...do Thomas (or June?) think I would have mentioned anything I didn't already have screenshots of?

celticmooncraft.blogspot.com_9_8_12_a.png

celticmooncraft.blogspot.com_9_8_12_b.png

celticmooncraft.blogspot.com_9_8_12_c.png

Guardian said:
I haven't found any posts from her since she was mentioned in this thread, in fact, she (or he?) took down the Sept 8 page on her blog where she announces some of the craft shows she planned on attending. Of course it's impossible to tell who controls her blog at this point, it could be Thomas who's been deleting pages and comments?

There are still so many questions, which is why I'm still digging. It just doesn't make sense that she would post the video, and dozens of comments explaining how much SHE loves creating these pieces if she knew Thomas was selling them on ebay as being made by him??

The deletions don't make much sense either...do Thomas (or June?) think I would have mentioned anything I didn't already have screenshots of?

Ok, so that might or might not be another data point: she (or someone in her stead) has been active since TS was exposed.

It's more than a little creepy that someone is trying to erase traces of the evidence that she made these things from the web - even if she's the one doing it! To what purpose? Would she really go to those lengths to "protect" Thomas' lies when he's apparently taking credit and money for her creativity? Or is she completely unaware that he's selling them on ebay as his own and removing traces of the proof of that from the web? Bizarro.

Back
Top Bottom