"Puzzling People" by Thomas Sheridan - a puzzling person

Laura said:
Maybe "oneperson" IS Sheridan's wife?

Sure reads that way. I get the strong impression she's dazzled by her own thinking to the point she can't see outside the sparkles. ;)

Laura said:
Maybe "oneperson" IS Sheridan's wife?

I think that's very likely. Their forum also had a person who kept signing up with new accounts to defend Sheridan ....which also could have been June?

Whoever it is just can't seem to grasp how strange it is for a "bonded" couple not to even mention each other when discussing the artwork they both claim to have created....not so much as a wink and a nod to each other. I know dozens of husband and wife teams, and it's not at all unusual for them to create items together. What's normal in arts and crafts is for such couples to identify their joint works as being created by "The Sheridans" or "Thomas and June Sheridan" ...something like that. I have NEVER seen "bonded" partners completely ignore each others existence when marketing their wares in different venues.

I've found some old fanzines for an Irish folk musician "Luka Bloom" that June Sheridan created in 1991-1993. Two of the Usenet alias used by Thomas (and/or June?) "Steven Eccles" and "shero" are listed as contributors to the fanzine. In one issue (the last one) both "Thomas Sheridan" and "Steven Eccles" are listed as contributors. Both Thomas and June appear to have used the "Steven Eccles" id on Usenet.... so whatever they're doing, they've been misleading people a VERY long time.

This just gets more bizarre by the minute. Every time I open a dump, I find something else that makes me go "Whattttttt?"

Original Link
rbergholz.net_The-Luka-Bloom-Connection_Spring_1993+8_credits.png

Original Link
rbergholz.net_The-Luka-Bloom-Connection_Spring_1990_1993_credits.png

Original Link
old.lukabloom.com_JuneSheridan_forumpost.png

Original Link
ThomasSheridan_AMERICA-IS-GREAT-PERIOD_Headers.png

Guardian said:
"Oneperson" made a very interesting post to the psychopath free forum today.

(Please note: I separated oneperson's post into paragraphs to make it easier to read. There are no paragraph separations in the original)

Just to clarify in case some confusion might arise and since I have posted on this thread (and elsewhere) on Cassiopaea (as oneperson) and on PsychopathFree (as Nell)...the "Oneperson" at PsychopathFree is not me. I'm Carol (aka Nell at PF and oneperson at Cass)

Thank you!

oneperson said:
Just to clarify in case some confusion might arise and since I have posted on this thread (and elsewhere) on Cassiopaea (as oneperson) and on PsychopathFree (as Nell)...the "Oneperson" at PsychopathFree is not me. I'm Carol (aka Nell at PF and oneperson at Cass)

Thanks for letting us know :)

Guardian said:
oneperson said:

Thanks for letting us know :)

YW. :)

(Dang it...I just composed a response and got bumped off the net. I'll try again. grrr.)

Last night when I saw "Oneperson" had posted on PF, I actually wondered if it is my ex-therapist. He know I use the name "oneperson' around the web...and it is my blogger ID name. But that he would do such seems far fetched. OTOH, his public fables about me (and others) and other things I've since learned about the man also seem far fetched.

I registered at PF and posted there on July 4. "Oneperson" registered July 28.

On July 9, the PF board was linked in a thread I started on another forum. Here's a link address to that post:
http://modernchat.madmooseforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=107926#107926
(I am "welly" on that board; a nickname given me by one of the forum members.)

On that same board I have a thread regarding my ex-therapist; a thread that I update with information regarding (that I'm at liberty to make public) regarding the situation:
_http://modernchat.madmooseforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=7163

My ex-therapist at one time posted at that discussion board.

So, it is far fetched...but I thought I'd mention it. My ex-therapist lives in Indiana, as far as ISP. But he appears to use his mobile regularly on FB, so that ISP can be from anywhere.

OK...back to the subject at hand. Apologies for the slight side-rail. It is all quite educational though.

:cool2:

oneperson said:

So that means you must have mentioned this forum on the PF forum sometime between July 4th and July 28th (for the "one person on PF) to have known you were here using "one person" as your forum name here). Did you make any such mention? If you didn't, it gives credence to the idea about your ex-therapist. I know you have posted about his stalking of you on PF. If you want some help to stop this guy harassing you, I'm sure we can have a look.

Perceval said:
oneperson said:

So that means you must have mentioned this forum on the PF forum sometime between July 4th and July 28th (for the "one person on PF) to have known you were here using "one person" as your forum name here). Did you make any such mention? If you didn't, it gives credence to the idea about your ex-therapist. I know you have posted about his stalking of you on PF. If you want some help to stop this guy harassing you, I'm sure we can have a look.

Hey Perceval...

No I didn't mention this forum over there until sometime in the past month.

If (and again I think it is far fetched) the "oneperson" on PF would be my ex-therapist(Ex-t), I was thinking the scenario could have gone like this:

1) Ex-t monitors or checks in from time-to-time on Modchat, the forum where I have been posting updates regarding the case against him, and maybe he checks some of my other threads/posts.
2) In July, he checks the Modchat thread I update regarding him, and he checks another thread I had started at Modchat about psychopaths.
3) He clicks on the link to PF that Snoozy posted within the body of the psychopath thread at Modchat. (Snoozy apparently found that link via the links I had previously posted in that thread to Sheridan's site which I guess at the time had links to PF.)
4) Ex-t clicks on the PF link and sees a thread entitled "Therapist as the rapist...." started by Nell.
5) The title of the thread intrigues him and he reads.
6) He figures it may be me, so registers as "oneperson."

Now, all that said...there is no logical reason for him to do so or to post what "oneperson" on PF posted. Other than to get some jollies and play mind games. Would/could he do that? I don't put anything past the guy.

FWIW, in a private email to me in June, 2010, he stated that his doctor and therapist had diagnosed him with PTSD and a decent case of DID, complete with alters, that there were "dozens, and maybe hundreds, of different things in his head" and that he "has to check in with them all and get some kind of consensus before [he] can speak or act." (At this point all that could be a lie to. I believe little or nothing the man says.)

I don't think he has been stalking me..but thank you for the offer to help. :) He may be monitoring my public posts, but to me that isn't stalking.

Also, he wouldn't have had to know I was using "oneperson" here as it is my most used screen name around the net.

When I post at various blogs on wordpress my gravatar appears on the hover card: _https://en.gravatar.com/soulfeet

When I post at various blogs on blogger, my screen name is oneperson: _http://www.blogger.com/profile/10395600714257162622

Other places I've posted in the last couple years I am oneperson. I only chose Nell at PF due to my concern (at the time) of my Ex-t possibly finding the post. It doesn't matter to me now if he finds the posts.

Hope that explains a bit more of some of my thoughts behind my far-fetched speculation.

Ok, maybe I've been working too long, but this made me laugh, then laugh, then laugh some more. Thomas Sheridan may be a twisted, smut writing, plagiarizing, pervert...but he's likes a "Tidy Town" :rotfl:

_http://www.sligochampion.ie/local-notes/tubbercurry-691783.html
Tubbercurry Tidy Towns Committee - Contact No: 086-8347912. The Tubbercurry Litter Action team returned to the streets of the town on Tuesday April 17 and were delighted to see that there had been a marked improvement in terms of overall tidiness on most streets since the previous clean-up. This would indicate that residents of the town are also doing their bit to sweep up outside their front doors. The Tidy Towns Committee gratefully acknowledges this important contribution, but at the same time residents must always guard against any complacency which may happen over time. The visual image of the town to outsiders is of growing importance as more tourists from both home and abroad come into South Sligo. Tubbercurry must always put its best foot forward, and judging by how much less litter there has been in recent weeks that appears to be happening. The Litter Action Events are planned for all summer long until the end of September. Dates will be posted around the town, in the local media and on tubbercurry.ie The next Litter Action Event will be May 1, at 6:30PM under the clock in The Square. As the posters state, everybody is more than welcome to come along and 'Join the clean-up' For more information on the 2007 Tidy Towns Project contact Thomas Sheridan at 086-8347912 or email tubbercurrytidytowns@hotmail.com

Guardian said:
Ok, maybe I've been working too long, but this made me laugh, then laugh, then laugh some more. Thomas Sheridan may be a twisted, smut writing, plagiarizing, pervert...but he's likes a "Tidy Town" :rotfl:

Tubbercurry Tidy Towns Committee - Contact No: 086-8347912. The Tubbercurry Litter Action team returned to the streets of the town on Tuesday April 17 and were delighted to see that there had been a marked improvement in terms of overall tidiness on most streets since the previous clean-up. This would indicate that residents of the town are also doing their bit to sweep up outside their front doors. The Tidy Towns Committee gratefully acknowledges this important contribution, but at the same time residents must always guard against any complacency which may happen over time. The visual image of the town to outsiders is of growing importance as more tourists from both home and abroad come into South Sligo. Tubbercurry must always put its best foot forward, and judging by how much less litter there has been in recent weeks that appears to be happening. The Litter Action Events are planned for all summer long until the end of September. Dates will be posted around the town, in the local media and on tubbercurry.ie The next Litter Action Event will be May 1, at 6:30PM under the clock in The Square. As the posters state, everybody is more than welcome to come along and 'Join the clean-up' For more information on the 2007 Tidy Towns Project contact Thomas Sheridan at 086-8347912 or email tubbercurrytidytowns@hotmail.com
IS he planning to join ( or hide) in local politics from international psychopathy expertise ?. Sounds like it. These guys can sell any thing, even when no body exist to buy.

seek10 said:
Guardian said:

IS he planning to join ( or hide) in local politics from international psychopathy expertise ?. Sounds like it. These guys can sell any thing, even when no body exist to buy.

Exactly, it sounds like the kind of thing a psycopath would do to ingratiate himself with the local community in order to more easily get away with his predatory behavior.

Perceval said:
Exactly, it sounds like the kind of thing a psycopath would do to ingratiate himself with the local community in order to more easily get away with his predatory behavior.

Yup, and like most Psychopaths, Sheridan doesn't appear to stick with anything for very long....including the "Tidy Towns" project. There's a artist consortium and other stuff too.

What's frustrating is that no one wants to "get involved" with exposing him...which is exactly what lets people like him rack up the victims. Of course everyone has very good reasons for protecting THEMSELVES, which is why pathology thrives in our communities.

It's SOOOOOO FRUSTRATING!

Guardian said:
Yup, and like most Psychopaths, Sheridan doesn't appear to stick with anything for very long....

Like with him staying away from the Psychopathy subject and "withdrawing into his dreams" thing? I'm curious how many folks will attend his lecture today at the Awakened State event in Edinburgh:
_http://bond77co.ipage.com/awakenedstate/programme/

7pm:
Demons in the Digital Age: Archetypes of Pathology, Social Engineering and Mind Control
[Thomas Sheridan]

Possibility of Being said:
7pm:
Demons in the Digital Age: Archetypes of Pathology, Social Engineering and Mind Control
[Thomas Sheridan]

That has actually been scheduled for quite a while, but it will be interesting to see if he keeps presenting himself as a Speaker at events like this. I expect he will, which is one of the main reasons I'm still working on his case. I don't think he's going away, he'll just re-invent himself...again.

I'm waiting for him to go Vaknin's route considering how successful he's been.

Back
Top Bottom