Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

I tend to agree with your assessment. My take is that Putin will not impose a widespread ban on all or most commodities and agricultural products to Europe just now. While he will likely ban and restrict some of these materials, he would probably want to keep the total ban card for later in the event the situation deteriorates for Russia. It's the strongest weapon he has, not considering real weapons of course.

Also, for his project about the future of Ukraine to work long term, he will need at least some European demand to still be there so forcing Europe to look for alternatives (rather than just motivating them to do so) is not necessarily in his best interest IMO.

This makes sense.

Putin doesnt seem content with shooting himself and Russia's economy in the foot, unlike our 'leaders' in the west. It's clear that the western sanctions havent really done that much long term damage to Russia, but they are causing damage to citizens of the west - still cant wrap my mind around this logic.

This makes sense.

Putin doesnt seem content with shooting himself and Russia's economy in the foot, unlike our 'leaders' in the west. It's clear that the western sanctions havent really done that much long term damage to Russia, but they are causing damage to citizens of the west - still cant wrap my mind around this logic.
You need to be a psychopath in order to wrap your mind around this logic.

It is certainly panic, as the Chinese foreign ministry said: If the United States wants to prove that its activity is benign, why not open those biolabs to independent examination by international experts? It is the same as with the videos security from attacks on the pentagon.

P.s: It's just a joke and I don't want to cause controversy.
I don't know what relationship Revolt has with Revoltnoir, maybe none (for those who don't know Revolt is associated with sott to sell clothes,but it doesn't belong to the Quantum Future Group).

View attachment 56596

I was curious to see what was on Amazon.ca if I searched for 'Azov'. This is what I got (composite image): ('Heathen Nation' is not 'Azov' but Reddit thinks they might be 'Nazi'. The 'USMC' shirt is also not 'Azov' but it popped up.)

Amazon.ca-Azov.jpg

There are many more products to be found on the US Amazon.

What started it all of was reading this from Sputniknews, Mar. 14:

A(zov)mazon: Ukrainian Neo-Nazi Regiment-themed Merch Appears on US Online Retail Giant’s Site

Accused by the UN of war crimes ranging from extrajudicial killings to torture and mass looting, Azov has nevertheless enjoyed substantial support from Washington and military assistance from the Pentagon, notwithstanding a 2019 push by dozens of US lawmakers to have the group designated a foreign terrorist organization.

At least five ‘Azov Battalion’-themed t-shirts and a coffee mug have appeared on Amazon.com in recent weeks, each featuring the group’s infamous neo-Nazi fighting force’s 2nd SS Panzer Division Das Reich-style rune logo and the light blue and yellow colours of the Ukrainian flag.

The shirts go for the low-low price of $18.99, while the Azov “Unisex” “Support Mugs” are on offer for between $15.95-$19.95, depending on the size. All of the merch appeared on the site over the past two weeks, with the first item spotted on 3 March.

screenshot - Sputnik International, 1920, 14.03.2022

screenshot © amazon

Amazon users roundly condemned the retailer for offering the items. “This is neo-nazi filth. Get it off the store!” one person urged. “It’s well documented that the Azov battalion is a neo-nazi organization. That symbol is the Wolfsangel and is an original Nazi symbol used in Nazi Germany,” another wrote. “Using Ukraine conflict as an excuse for neonazi propaganda,” a third chimed in. “I don’t understand why [Amazon] is selling neo-nazi merch,” a fourth complained.

The shirts and mug are the latest merch dedicated to the neo-Nazi fighting group that’s appeared on Amazon’s site in recent years. In 2017, the retailer offered the self-published book “Valhalla Express: The story of a nationalist, revolutionary, and volunteer” (the book has since sold out or been removed).

Amazon’s Italian and UK sites have featured their own Azov-themed merch, including at least one t-shirt design and an official-looking rubber patch, with the latter described as an item used by “soldiers anti terror operation Ukraine [sic].”

Formed in late 2014 as a group of neo-Nazi volunteer paramilitaries, Azov has since grown into a full-size regiment of over 2,500 troopers and been integrated into the Ukrainian National Guard, giving it access to weaponry ranging from howitzers, mortars and anti-aircraft guns to tanks. The regiment is based in Mariupol, the southeastern Ukrainian coastal city presently surrounded by Russian and Donetsk People’s Republic forces. There, Azov has been accused of indiscriminately targeting civilian areas during its retreat, and of using local residents as “human shields” against Russian and Donetsk People’s Militia forces.

Notwithstanding its UN-documented history of crimes, and openly neo-Nazi ideology and symbols, Azov has enjoyed strong support from the US security state and the Pentagon. A 2019 attempt by a group of over three dozen Democratic members of Congress to have the regiment designated a terrorist entity alongside the likes of al-Qaeda* and Daesh (ISIS)* was shot down by the State Department. Between 2019 and 2020, Foreign Policy magazine and the neo-conservative Atlantic Council think tank lobbied to make sure the group was not designated.

Late last month, after Russia and its Donbass allies launched a military operation to demilitarize and “de-nazify” Ukraine, Facebook inexplicably removed prohibitions against praising Azov on its platform.

Edit: Oh! Look at that. This is my 500th post! :thup:

Last edited:
I was curious to see what was on Amazon.ca if I searched for 'Azov'. This is what I got (composite image): ('Heathen Nation' is not 'Azov' but Reddit thinks they might be 'Nazi'. The 'USMC' shirt is also not 'Azov' but it popped up.)

There are many more products to be found on the US Amazon.

What started it all of was reading this from Sputniknews, Mar. 14:

Edit: Oh! Look at that. This is my 500th post! :thup:
I also found out through Russian media... you forgot that one:
"Against Separatism"
Screenshot_20220314-203235_Chrome.jpg

Aldin @aldin_ww
Heavy shelling of Kharkiv tonight.
2:47 PM · Mar 14, 2022·Twitter USA* PDT (UTC -7)

RAZOR'S DESTINY @razor_destiny
4:02 PM · Mar 14, 2022·
In #Kharkiv, after the shelling, the Central Market is on fire. #RussiaUkraineConflict #Russia #Ukraine #News #istandwithrussia

Fox news and CNN send there teams thinking there going get a birds eye of battle ground activity. And get more then they bargain for, as more than likely they become prime targets for the AVO Ukrainian troops. Which makes for good propaganda.

1647300227375.jpeg

1647300424939.jpeg

1647300564618.jpeg

1647300926338.jpeg
Line-1
The Zionist regime will never forget tonight. #این_تازه_شروع_ماجراست

From the opposition.

IDEO Surveillance cameras of the DPR bank - missile hit Project
@wargonzoo publishes surveillance camera footage from a DPR bank during a missile hit in the center of Donetsk.

1647300704058.jpeg

Last edited:
As far as I can see, there is no source that was provided in the article for the claim that Zelensky was sending a ceasefire proposal to the Russians via the Chinese embassy in Kiev „during the night of February 25-26“? The article goes further and claims that the Russians "immediately responded by setting out its conditions" for a ceasefire, in the following terms:

„arrest of all Nazis (Dmitro Yarosh and the Azov Battalion, etc.) removal of all street names and destruction of monuments glorifying Nazi collaborators during the Second World War (Stepan Bandera, etc.), laying down of weapons.“

For that claim, I couldn’t find a source in the article either. Generally, I think it is pretty unlikely that the Russians would propose such terms/conditions for a ceasefire.

So, it seems to me, that this claim is probably at best a rumor or some "insider leak" (which they should have made clear in the article, if that is the case) and/or just made up for some reason. If any of the two options should be the case, it doesn't paint the most trustworthy picture of that article as a whole and therefore the other ideas presented in there.
Thank you for pointing out the issues this article has. One remedy would be to try and see what can be backed up:

Regarding the ceasefire proposal, I could not find anything. At least Southfront wrote on February 26
Before taking a closer look at military developments, it will be interesting to note some interesting statements by the leadership of the Kiev regime. These statements allow to at least partly estimate the level of delusions in which people of Ukraine isolated from alternative sources information live:

In the early morning, Mikhail Podolyak, adviser to the head of the Presidential Administration, claimed in comments to TSN TV channel that after last night, Ukraine will dictate terms in negotiations with Russia.

“The positions in this negotiation process will be completely different. These will be terms that Ukraine will dictate. It will set some conditions for what will happen next. That’s it, period. After the events of the recent days, and especially last night, it is clear who is who.”
Regarding:
„arrest of all Nazis (Dmitro Yarosh and the Azov Battalion, etc.) removal of all street names and destruction of monuments glorifying Nazi collaborators during the Second World War (Stepan Bandera, etc.), laying down of weapons.“
All I could find was in an article from Sputnik:
When Russian President Vladimir Putin was announcing the start of a special operation to protect the Donetsk and Lugansk People's Republics (DPR and LPR) on 24 February, he described the goals as "demilitarising and denazifying" Ukraine. His spokesman later elaborated that "denazifying" means that Russia is planning to free Ukraine from neo-Nazis, their supporters, and their ideology.
Later in the article, both Azov and Aidar groups are mentioend. Demilitarising them would be needed, but I agree it would not be ceasefire terms. The above link "demilitarising and denazifying" Ukraine leads to a transcript of the speech Vladimir Putin gave on February 24.

Regarding the drug addicts: Hunter Biden has a problem with addiction, and he writes about it in his memoirs: Hunter Biden’s memoir dives into gritty details of his crack addiction To resolve if some of his friends have similar problem would need extra research of the names that are involved with the UA companies.

Regarding Zelensky and drug addiction: There was this article:
There is no 100% evidence of Zelensky's drug addiction, but many facts point to this reported at the end of December 2021, where one finds:
Recently, Ukraine has been discussing new facts indicating drug use by President Zelensky and his entourage. In particular, the deputy of the Verkhovna Rada Geo Leros on his Youtube channel posted an interview with Gennady Lazutkin, a former business partner of Zelensky, who said that the entire circle of the president is dependent on cocaine.

Moreover, according to Lazutkin, Zelensky and his friends are so deeply “in the subject” that they can easily distinguish cocaine from Colombia from a potion from Costa Rica by the smell.

The informed Ukrainian portal “Strana” reports similar things, referring to its source in the Ministry of Internal Affairs, that operatives allegedly caught drug supply to the President of the Verkhovna Rada deputy from the presidential party “Servant of the People” Mykola Tishchenko. The latter has been known to Ukrainian law enforcement officers since the 1990s – then he was the middle manager of one of the organized crime groups under the nickname “Kolya Obolonsky”. According to the source, Tishchenko, having become a politician, retained close ties with criminal groups and supplied the cocaine they brought to the head of state. Note that the devastating article of “Strana” was never refuted by the Office of the President and was not challenged in court.
Putin might as well have referred to the above group around Zelensky as a clique of drug addicts and not Hunter Biden and associates as Thierry Meyssan, though it could also be both.

From whatreallyhappened:

Leftists Volunteering To Fight in Ukraine Killed After Posting Selfies Disclosing Their Location

liberals-volunteering-Ukraine-678x381.jpeg.webp

Large numbers of foreign leftists have been killed by Russian missiles in Ukraine after posting selfies on Reddit that disclosed their location.

As if traveling to a warzone to engage in combat for an army riddled with Neo-Nazis wasn’t foolish enough, the leftists proved themselves worthy of the 2022 Darwin Award by posting clout-chasing selfies on the internet for the whole world to see – including the Russian military.

Ukraine President Zelensky announced last week that 16,000 foreign fighters have been recruited to serve in Ukraine’s Foreign Legion, however given recent events it appears the foreign fighters may represent a liability rather than an asset for Ukraine.

0apw6mil.jpg.webp

p95cRBhl.jpg.webp

3rohtWgl.jpg.webp

According to Russia, 180 foreign fighters have been killed. And Russian forces do not intend to stop there.

The destruction of foreign mercenaries who arrived on the territory of Ukraine will continue,said Russian Defense Ministry representative Major General Igor Konashenkov.

On the morning of March 13, high-precision long-range weapons attacked the training centers of the Ukrainian armed forces in the village of Starichi and at the Yavorovsky military training ground,” Konashenkov said in a briefing, according to RIA.

As a result of the strike, up to 180 foreign mercenaries and a large consignment of foreign weapons were destroyed,” Konashenkov continued, according to Interfax. “At these facilities, the Kyiv regime deployed: A point for the training and combat coordination of foreign mercenaries before being sent to the areas of hostilities against Russian military personnel, as well as a storage base for weapons and military equipment coming from foreign countries.”

Bc9I8KOl.jpg.webp

It's not even funny anymore. After Obama "to our economy to shreds", Russia become one of the largest grain exporters to the world market. Now this "cosmic" madam (I sometimes things she really is an alien) has completely crushed the already torn to shreds economy. And what's going on? Our authorities have not yet begun to respond, they are still preparing, but gasoline has become cheaper. A little, but it's getting cheaper. This has not happened for a very long time, so if Psaki is "to blame" for this - a bow bow and a wish to her - come on again! Yes, the dollar has risen in price, but I personally held a natural dollar in my hands for the last time 7-8 years ago, so this information is like a dust storm on Mars to me. Prices in stores are still in place, there is no panic

02:17 15.03.2022

Psaki said that the United States "completely crushed" the Russian economy
White House press Secretary Psaki said that the United States "completely crushed" the Russian economy

MOSCOW, 15 Mar - RIA Novosti. White House press Secretary Jen Psaki said that the United States, together with its allies, "completely crushed" the Russian economy with the help of sanctions imposed in response to the military operation in Ukraine.
"What will be the end of the game - this is a question for the President (of Russia Vladimir. - editor's note) to Putin. We have completely crushed its economy. We have provided military and humanitarian assistance to Ukrainians, giving them the opportunity to resist much longer than the Russian leadership expected," she said at a media briefing.

https://ria.ru/20220315/psaki-1778179238.html?utm_source=yxnews&utm_medium=desktop

Это уже даже не смешно. После того как Обама "порвал в клочья" нашу экономику, Россия стала одним из крупнейших экспортеров зерна на мировой рынок. Теперь эта "космическая" мадам (я иногда думаю, что она в самом деле инопланетянка), полностью сокрушила уже разорванную в клочья экономику. И что же происходит? Наши власти еще и не начали отвечать, все еще готовятся, однако бензин стал дешеветь. Немного, но дешевеет. Такого не было уже очень давно, так что если в этом "виновата" Псаки- низкий ей поклон и пожелание- давай еще! Да доллар подорожал, однако я лично натуральный доллар держал в руках лет 7-8 назад последний раз, так что мне эта информация как пылевая буря на марсе. Цены в магазинах пока на месте, паники ажиотажа не наблюдается.

A little interesting and reminiscent.

TYPHON MARIA ZAHAROVA'S STRIKE IN BRITAIN !!
You are world record holders in genocide THESE ARE YOUR RESULTS…
Great Britain is a world record holder in genocide, said the spokesperson of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Marija Zaharova.
"It simply came to our notice then. About 13 million people were taken away from that continent by the English as slaves. The number of dead is 3-4 times higher, ie the total number of victims reached 50-53 million ", she continued.
Zakharova also reminded of the Opium Wars in China, the Boer Wars and the extermination of the Indians.
"Here is another interesting fact: according to documents discovered by the National Archives of Great Britain, the British authorities actively resorted to the use of chemical weapons in order to quell the Arab uprising in Mesopotamia (today's Iraqi territory) in the spring of 1920," she said. is Zaharova.
In the 1870s, Britain committed genocide against the Zulu people, and in 1954-1961, in Kenya, in retaliation for the murder of 32 white colonists, the British government exterminated 300,000 Kikuyu members and took another 1.5 million to concentration camps.
In all, Zaharova published 17 pages of archival material on Britain's genocidal actions on the world stage.
WHAT HISTORY SAYS: Nazism is not the work of Hitler and the Germans at all, but a "gentleman of the English"
When it comes to Britain and its people, most of humanity cites English parliamentarism, as well as the great Shakespeare. But the nation of "enlightened sailors" is not what one thinks.
First, Britain, not Germany, is the homeland of Nazism, the ideas of the power of race, more precisely the chosen "Nordic race" that should rule the whole world.
The creators of Nazism are the English: Thomas Carlisle (great-grandfather), Houston Chamberlain (Anglo-American writer and philosopher), James Hunt (wrote a work in 1862 in which he "assigned" blacks the role of a transitional form between ape and man), Francis Galton (cousin of Charles Darin and the founder of eugenics (the "science" of human selection to raise an ideal race), Carl Pearson (biologist and founder of biometrics - the racist trend of social Darwinism), whose famous statement "The right to life does not mean the right of everyone to prolong their family."
"I admire the English people. In colonization, they did the impossible, "Adolf Hitler praised them in a speech. It is clear why the Führer praised them, he took all the ideas from the British.
Let us remind ourselves that it was in Great Britain that the Fascist Alliance was created in 1932, led by Baron Oswald Mosley. The leader of the British fascists was arrested only in 1940 and spent only three years in prison. He died in 1980, never persecuted for his past.
Secondly, the concentration camps are a British invention, not a Nazi or a Bolshevik (Trotsky), as it is presented today. True, there are small dilemmas as to whether they were Americans during the Civil War (1861-1865) or British during the Anglo-Boer War (1899-1902), but most historians believe that the British were in the lead. The Americans sent prisoners of war to concentration camps, and the British sent military personnel - even entire families.
The goal of creating concentration camps, according to official statements of the British government, was "to ensure the security of the civilian population of the Boer republics."
The English were sent to camps in India, Ceylon and other British colonies. A total of 200,000 people were housed in all British concentration camps, which was half the population of the Boer republics. 26,000 people died of hunger and disease in them, and in just one year, 1901, 17,000 people died of hunger and disease in English concentration camps, of which 14,300 were children.
Third, the English are world champions in genocide, because they practically exterminated the Indians on the territory of today's United States of America. Let us remind you that during the settlement of today's USA, the English killed about 15 million Indians.
They also committed genocide during the three colonizations of Australia. The colonization of that continent began in 1788, and the autochthonous population was one million people in about 500 tribes. During the settlement of Australia, the English killed between 90 and 95 percent of Aborigines, while in Tasmania, the natives were exterminated. The murders of the natives were considered a condition for the prosperity of the English.
Fourth, the English are also known as "children's hangmen", in a way that freezes blood in the veins. During the 16th century, London was nicknamed the City of the Hanged. During the reign of Henry VIII (1509-1547), 72,000 people were punished for wandering alone. Homeless children were hanged en masse even in the following centuries. It was not until 1908 that Britain passed a law according to which those under the age of 16 could not be sentenced to death.
Fifth, the British were the first to create a drug mafia. In this context, another page of British history is important, which is known to the professional public as the Opium War. However, it would be more correct to call it the mafia system, whose main source was drug trafficking, which is why they turned almost an entire nation into drug addicts. It was the 300 million Chinese people at the time (19th century).
As much as 13 percent of India's income during British rule came down
asylum from the sale of opium in China. At the same time, opium was killing the Chinese. In the period from 1791 to 1794 alone, the number of licensed opium smokers increased from 87 to 663. At the same time, Britain extracted huge amounts of money from China through opium, which was all a classic drug-mafia scheme.
This situation led to two devastating "opium" wars, as well as to the complete occupation of China by Britain. When that happened, Britain started growing poppies in China, on millions of hectares, while the number of users increased to tens of millions.
The end of the power of the drug mafia in China is the work of communists, who simply shot all drug dealers and burned poppy plantations.

UDAR TAJFUNA MARIJE ZAHAROVE PO BRITANIJI!!
Vi ste svetski rekorderi u genocidu OVO SU VAŠI REZULTATI …
Velika Britanija je svetski rekorder u genocidu, izjavila je portparol ruskog ministarstva spoljnih poslova Marija Zaharova.
”Oni su se iživljavali i nad Afrikom. Oko 13 miliona ljudi Englezi su odvezli sa tog kontinenta kao robovi. Količina poginulih je pritom 3 – 4 puta veća, Tj, ukupna količina žrtava je dostizala 50 – 53 miliona”, nastavila je ona.
Zaharova je takođe podsetila na Opijumske ratove u Kini, Burske ratove i istrebljenje Indijanaca.
”Evo vam još jedne interesantne činjenice: prema otkrivenim dokumentima Nacionalne arhive Velike Britanije, engleske vlasti su aktivno pribegavali korišćenju hemijskog oružja sa ciljem da se uguši ustanak Arapa u Mesopotamiji (današnja teritorija Iraka – prim. red.) na proleće 1920 godine”, naglasila je Zaharova.
U 1870-ih, Britаniја је izvršilа gеnоcid nаd Zulu narodom, а 1954-1961, u Kеniјi, u znаk оdmаzdе zbоg ubistvа 32 bеlа kоlоnistа britаnskа vlаst је istrеbilа 300.000 pripаdnikа Kikuјuа i odvela јоš 1,5 miliоn u kоncеntrаciоnе lоgоrе.
Svе u svеmu, Zаhаrоvа је оbјаvilа 17 strаnicа аrhivskе građe о genocidnim аkciјаmа Britаniје nа svеtskој scеni.
ŠTA ISTORIJA KAŽE: Nаcizаm uоpštе niје dеlо Hitlеrа i Nеmаcа vеć „džеntlmеnа Еnglеzа“
Kada sе gоvоri о Vеlikој Britаniјi i njеnim stаnоvnicimа, vеćinа čоvеčаnstvа nаvеdе еnglеski pаrlаmеntаrizаm , kао i vеlikоg Šеkspirа. Nо, nаciја „prоsvеćеnih mоrеplоvаcа“ niје tо štо sе misli.
Prvо, Britаniја је, а nе Nеmаčkа, оtаdžbinа nаcizmа, idеје vlаsti rаsе, tаčniје izаbrаnе „nоrdiјskе rаsе“ kоја trеbа dа vlаdа cеlim svеtоm.
Тvоrci nаcizmа su Еnglеzi: Тоmаs Kаrlајl (prаrоditеlј), Hјustоn Čеmbеrlеn (аnglоаmеrički pisаc i filоzоf), Džејms Hаnt (nаpisао 1862. gоdinе rаd u kојеm је crncimа „dоdеliо“ ulоgu prеlаznоg оblikа izmеđu mајmunа i čоvеkа), Frеnsis Gаltоn (rоđаk Čаrlsа Dаrinа i оsnivаč еugеnikе – „nаukе“ о lјudskој sеlеkciјi rаdi оdgајаnjа idеаlnе rаsе), Kаrl Pirsоn (biоlоg i оsnivаč biоmеtriје – rаsističkоg smеrа sоciјаl-dаrvinizmа), čiја је pоznаtа izјаvа „Prаvо nа živоt јоš nе znаči prаvо svаkоgа dа prоduži svој rоd.“
„Оdušеvlјаvаm sе еnglеskim nаrоdоm. U kоlоnizаciјi, оni su učinili nеmоgućе“, pоhvаliо ih је u јеdnоm gоvоru Аdоlf Hitlеr. Јаsnо је zаštо ih је firеr hvаliо, svе је idеје prеuzео оd Britаnаcа.
Pоdsеtimо sе dа је uprаvо u Vеlikој Britаniјi stvоrеn 1932. gоdinе Sаvеz fаšistа kојim је rukоvоdiо bаrоn Оsvаld Моzli. Vоđа britаnskih fаšistа је uhаpšеn tеk 1940. gоdinе i u zаtvоru је prоvео sаmо tri gоdinе. Umrо је 1980, nikаdа prоgоnjеn zbоg svоје prоšlоsti.
Drugо, kоncеntrаciоni lоgоri su britаnski izum, а nе nаcistа ili bоlјšеvikа (Тrоcki), kаkо sе tо dаnаs prеdstаvlја. Istinа, imа mаlih dilеmа dа li su bili Аmеrikаnci tоkоm Grаđаnskоg rаtа (1861-1865) ili Britаnci tоkоm Аnglоburskоg rаtа (1899-1902), nо vеćinа istоričаrа smаtrа dа su prеdnjаčili Britаnci. Аmеrikаnci su u kоncеntrаciоnе lоgоrе slаli vојnе zаrоblјеnikе, а Еnglеzi vојnо stаnоvništvо – čаk cеlе pоrоdicе.
Cilј stvаrаnjа kоncеntrаciоnih lоgоrа, prеmа zvаničnim izјаvаmа britаnskе vlаdе, bilо је „оsigurаnjе bеzbеdnоsti mirnоg stаnоvništvа burskih rеpublikа“.
Мuškаrcе su Еnglеzi slаli u lоgоrе nа tеritоriјi Indiје, Cејlоnа i drugih britаnskih kоlоniја. Ukupnо u svim britаnskim kоnclоgоrimа bilо је smеštеnо 200.000 lјudi, štо је bilа pоlоvinа stаnоvništvа burskih rеpublikа. U njimа је umrlо dо glаdi i bоlеsti 26.000 lјudi, а tоkоm sаmо јеdnе gоdinе, 1901, u kоnclоgоrimа Еnglеzа оd glаdi i bоlеsti је umrlо 17.000 lјudi, оd kојih 14.300 dеcе.
Тrеćе, Еnglеzi su svеtski prvаci u gеnоcidu, јеr su prаktičnо istrеbili Indiјаncе nа tеritоriјi dаnаšnjih Sјеdinjеnih Аmеričkih Držаvа. Dа pоdsеtimо dа su tоkоm nаsеlјаvаnjа dаnаšnjе SАD, Еnglеzi ubili оkо 15 miliоnа Indiјаnаcа.
Gеnоcid su pоčinili i tоkоm tri kоlоnizаciје Аustrаliје. Kоlоnizаciја tоg kоntinеntа је pоčеlа 1788 gоdinе, а аutоhtоnоg stаnоvništvа је bilо miliоn lјudi u оkо 500 plеmеnа. Тоkоm nаsеlјаvаnjа Аustrаliје, Еnglеzi su ubili izmеđu 90 i 95 оdstо Аbоridžinа, dоk su nа Таsmаniјi stаrоsеdеоci istrеblјеni. Ubistvа stаrоsеdеlаcа su smаtrаnа uslоvоm prоspеritеtа Еnglеzа.
Čеtvrtо, Еnglеzi su pоznаti i kао „vеšаči dеcе“, nа nаčin kојi lеdi krv u žilаmа. Lоndоn је tоkоm 16. vеkа nоsiо nаdimаk Grаd оbеšеni. Тоkоm cаrоvаnjа Hеnriја Оsmоg (1509-1547) kаžnjеnо је sаmо zа skitnju 72.000 lјudi. Dеcu bеskućnikе mаsоvnо su vеšаli čаk i u nаrеdnim vеkоvimа. Теk 1908. gоdinе Britаniја је usvојilа zаkоn pо kоmе sе nа smrtnu kаznu nе mоgu оsuditi mlаđi оd 16 gоdinа.
Pеtо, Britаnci su prvi stvоrili nаrkо-mаfiјu. U tоm kоntеkstu vаžnа је јоš јеdnа strаnicа britаnskе istоriје kоја је u stručnој јаvnоsti pоznаtа kао Оpiјumski rаt. Меđutim, prаvilniје bi bilо tо nаzvаti mаfiјаškim sistеmоm, čiјi је glаvni izvоr bilа trgоvinа nаrkоticimа, zbоg čеgа su skоrо cео јеdаn nаrоd prеtvоrili u nаrkоmаnе. Rаdilо sе u tо vrеmе (19. vеk) о 300-miliоnskоm kinеskоm nаrоdu.
Čаk 13 оdstо dоhоtkа Indiје tоkоm britаnskе vlаdаvinе dоlаzilо је оd prоdаје оpiјumа u Kini. Istоvrеmеnо, оpiјum је ubiјао Kinеzе. Sаmо u pеriоdu оd 1791 dо 1794 gоdinе, brој licеncirаnih оpiјumskih pušiоnicа pоrаstао је sа 87 nа 663. Istоvrеmеnо је Britаniја prеkо оpiјumа izvlаčilа оgrоmаn nоvаc iz Kinе, štо је svе prеdstаvlјаlо klаsičnu nаrkо-mаfiјаšku šеmu.
Оvа situаciја је dоvеlа dо dvа rаzоrnа „оpiјumskа“ rаtа, kао i dо pоtpunе оkupаciје Kinе оd strаnе Britаniје. Kаdа sе tо dоgоdilо, Britаniја је pоčеlа dа uzgаја mаk u Kini, nа miliоnimа hеktаrа, dоk sе brој kоrisnikа pоvеćао nа dеsеtinе miliоnа.
Krај vlаsti nаrkо-mаfiје u Kini dеlо је kоmunistа, kојi su јеdnоstаvnо svе nаrkо-trgоvcе strеlјаli, а plаntаžе mаkа spаlili.

Nazi rats are running - it's good, so the "ship" is sinking

Fighters of the nationalist Azov battalion leave Mariupol under the guise of refugees
on March 12, 2022, 16:14 Alexander Sharkovsky, Special Correspondent

Nazis from the Azov battalion (banned in Russia as a terrorist organization), snipers and saboteurs began to come out of Mariupol to Novoazovsk under the guise of refugees. Several people have already been taken. The publication "Russia Triune" will report.

The servicemen of the DPR army are increasingly finding dead Ukrainian fighters in Mariupol, who, by all indications, were destroyed by their own. "By retreating, the Nazis get rid of unnecessary witnesses, including their own, who act as a burden," writes "Russia Triune".

According to this publication: "The defense of the city is beginning to fall apart; the Azov people are leaving their own, too, a meeting with the AFU is also deplorable for them, due to cases of shootings of Ukrainian soldiers by the Nazis during the retreat. They have nothing to lose, so the Azovs not only flee, but also take on the role of kamikaze. The detainees pointed to caches where not only weapons, but also explosives are stored. The corpses of the wounded, who was finish off are also found there."

https://argumenti.ru/army/2022/03/763384?utm_source=yxnews&utm_medium=desktop

Нацистские крысы бегут- это хорошо, значит "корабль" тонет

@c.a.

So saithe the man who robbed Russia blind and made off like a bandit. I'm sure he would like nothing better but to rape and pillage Russia's finances 2.0.

Was hoping not to see his mug on the screen again. Bill :pinocchio:

Back
Top Bottom