Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

This is an interesting statement by Dick Allgire (of remote viewing fame) put into just a few sentences describing the Ukraine situation and its ramifications for all of us...

"The system of governing the herd by organizing them into nation states is coming to an end.

No border, just diversity and inclusion, equity and sustainability.

To bring in the new the old system has to be broken.

This war is one of the levers to bring down the world economy."

Mini Snip:
Inside a makeshift emergency operations center at the California National Guard headquarters in Sacramento, the calls for help have streamed in from old friends in Ukraine. Initially, the requests were for rocket launchers, radios and ammunition. Now, the need has shifted to tents and medical supplies.

California’s National Guard has been training the Ukrainian Army, Air Force and other parts of its military since the breakup of the Soviet Union through a Defense Department partnership. Members have deployed dozens of times to Ukraine over the past 30 years, many becoming close with their military counterparts and their families. During a September trip to California, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky spent a day with Guard leaders and soldiers.

Sacramento's Ukrainian residents speak on Russia ...

https://www.sacbee.com › news › local › article258736753
Feb 25, 2022 — The Sacramento region's large Ukrainian community has worked for years to help Ukrainian soldiers wounded by previous Russian incursions

1647221738168.jpeg
1647222037976.jpeg
The Nazi's of Silicon Valley.

1647226067363.jpeg

Attachments

• 1647221324638.jpeg
    1647221324638.jpeg
    94.1 KB · Views: 5
Mar. 12, Sputniknews.

Joe Biden is 'Sick' of Americans Blaming Him for Inflation and Not Putin

Inflation in the US is currently at about 7.8 percent, and is a 40-year high for the country. Yet, President Joe Biden insists he "can't do much" about it right now because it is the Russian president who is to blame, not his administration.

Oh, speaking of Blame

Here is a really funny, short video clip (-> Telegram, Gonzalo Lira in Ukraine), between a reporter and Psaki... It's absolutely hilarious - addressing exactly the issue with blaming everything on Putin... (The video clip can be watched in the browser without an Telegram app)

_-2022-03-14-at-04.08.44.jpg _-2022-03-14-at-04.08.59.jpg

Good to know. Lets all just move there then.
From what I learned, ALL Covid-19 vaccines use genetic interventions, including the Chinese as well the Russian ones. Even if they claim they are traditional - they still used genetic alterations. And they all have the goal of producing spike-proteins in the body - one or the other way !

And that is one of the major issues; our bodies (blood stream) is not meant to get in contact with spike proteins en masse, because through normal infections, the natural spike protein 1) doesn't attach that well to the ACE-2 receptors that easily (but the artificial "enhanced" ones do, and 2) they stay normally in the nose and lungs, usually not entering the blood stream (other than in very rare cases due to damage).

I don't think it was the vaccines themselves since the mass vaccination began slowly in mid-April 2021 and these videos are from around January 2020...

I pondered about this too.

Officially, there were no Covid-19 vaccines... But what do we really know ? It is of course a high degree of speculation on one side. Yet, on the other side; there are indications that Covid-19 vaccines were possibly used without authorization much earlier on. It has already been highlighted in the Investigative Corona Committee in Berlin, that evidence points towards Covid-19 vaccines already existe at the very start of the Corona Plandemic (possibly even earlier). The Chinese are no strangers in doing experiments "off the grid" onto their population.

Don't sweat it. This the just the death rattles of the Western powers. They're liars, through and through. They talk, scream, rant, and do nothing. Beacause they don't actually care about the things they claim to care about. The target is, as always, the population, and it is through these psychos that a 'higher power' is working. See it for what it is: a bunch of hysterical drama, with no substance. Most of the people in the West who are responding in the way you describe are easily manipulated and distracted mindless pawns. Distracting and hystericizing them is and end in itself.
I actually quite enjoy watching the western mainstream media , to me is like a comic relief ,on the other hand , on the serious side, it's also give you the measure of how desperate they are and if a further demonstration was required , how they lie so easily and effortlessly , their lies are very easy to spot , their lips moving and they lie , it's automatic , after all that's their job.

They do not upset me , or make me angry etc.... I just watch the ABC , BBC , CNN ...and just laugh in amazement, they will tell you with a serious face that outside is raining and then you open the window and see a very sunny day with no clouds ..frankly is beyond me how people still believe any word they say , on the other hand if people watching outside and see a nice sunshine when the media telling them that is raining and they believe that actually the "weather is wrong" ...then I guess they are too far gone and there is no point to argue at all , they are beyond "salvation" ( and I do not believe that is my job to save anybody anyway ) ..let them stew in their juices in one way or another reality will catch up with them.. I cannot begin to imagine what the shock will be like...

A Bulgarian journo had this all
figured out years ago.

She links to a Congressional Research Document from 2015 which is really worth a read: https://sgp.fas.org/crs/nuke/R43143.pdf
----------

59b72c289904cada.jpeg

The Pentagon Bio-weapons - Dilyana.bg

The US Army regularly produces deadly viruses, bacteria and toxins in direct violation of the UN Convention on the prohibition of Biological Weapons. Hundreds of…

'A false flag chemical attack as pretext for support to create a no-fly zone over the Ukraine.'

Sen. Graham Pledges Support for No-Fly Zone Over Ukraine If Chemical Weapons Used

By Kirill Kurevlev - 10 hours ago
Republican US Senator Lindsay Graham, who has called for the detention and assassination of Russian President Vladimir Putin, chastised US President Joe Biden for refusing to allow Soviet-made fighter jets in Poland to be sent to Ukraine, as the US president feared it would escalate the Ukrainian military crisis into a global nuclear war.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) stated on Sunday that if chemical weapons are used by the Kremlin in Ukraine, he would support creating a no-fly zone over the country.

In an interview with Fox News' Maria Bartiromo, the ranking Republican lawmaker said that the canceled transfer of Polish-owned Soviet-built jet fighters to Ukraine was an example of the Biden administration folding up "like a cheap suit."

"The Biden administration stopped that transfer. One minute they’re saying, ‘well they’re not using the planes we have but if we give them more it would be WWIII’," Graham said. "What happened is Putin threatened Biden, and he folded like a cheap suit. Give them the planes."

Additionally, Graham said US Vice President Kamala Harris' speech in Poland this week regarding Washington's diplomatic stance with the NATO's eastern partners was "not an adequate substitute of MiGs going into the Ukraine to help the Ukrainians defend themselves."

"I’m all in. I don’t want no boots on the ground, no-fly zone yet," he stressed, before adding, however, that "if there are chemical weapons used by Putin, that’s a war crime, and then I support a no-fly zone."

Graham rejected fears of a third world war if the US sent fighter jets to Ukraine, although the Kremlin has explicitly stated that it would consider a transfer of fighters in the conflict to be a red line, while also accusing the Biden administration of dragging its heels.

The conservative GOP senator additionally suggested that fears of a possible nuclear war by the Kremlin were a "bluff", adding that the Russian president must be ousted from power by any means necessary, including assassination.

"It’s not going to be WWIII. This is all a bluff. Putin knows that no one wins a nuclear exchange," he said. "If he ordered a preemptive strike on the United States, some general would shoot him in the head."

Last week, Russian President Vladimir Putin warned that any planes or other military assets attempting to enforce a no-fly zone would be treated as a military target.

Graham's suggestive commentary comes after the US Department of Defense stated on Sunday that it saw no indicators of an impending chemical or biological strike in Ukraine by Moscow, although NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg earlier claimed that Russia may be contemplating a chemical attack.

“Well, I want to be careful. We don't get into intelligence assessments here. We continue to watch this very, very closely. It is of the Russian playbook … they accuse you of [what] they're planning to do now. Again, we haven't seen anything to indicate some sort of imminent chemical, chemical biological attack right now, but we're watching this very, very closely,” US Defense Department spokesperson John Kirby told the ABC broadcaster.

Those accusations were rejected by the Kremlin as unfounded. Also this week, Moscow released data exposing what it claimed was a secret US-linked biological facility in Ukraine.

The Russian military asserted that the Pentagon's Defense Threat Reduction Agency has been involved in the operation of over 30 biological laboratories across Ukraine, and that the labs are involved in the storage and research of a number of deadly agents.

According to the Russian Defense Ministry, evidence has been discovered that suggests Kiev is developing biological weapons to target ethnic groups. The Russian Defense Ministry additionally asserted that, based on samples obtained during the Kremlin's ongoing special military operation in Ukraine, Kiev scientists had investigated bird migration between Russia and Ukraine as a prospective vector for a biological weapon.

On Tuesday, Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs Victoria Nuland acknowledged that Ukraine has "biological research facilities," adding that the US is concerned that they could fall under Russian control, raising concerns by some that projects under development in these laboratories could see pathogens placed under combat conditions.

After the breakaway Donbass republics requested assistance in defending themselves against attacks by the Ukrainian military, the Kremlin on 24 February declared a special military operation in Ukraine. As a result, Western nations and other countries around the world launched a broad range of crippling anti-Moscow sanctions while sending high-tech weapons and other logistical resources into Ukraine as foreign mercenaries enter the country en masse.

Ukrainian nationalists carry out act of sabotage at coke and chemical plant near Donetsk

14 MAR, 2022

(Translated by Google)

Members of the White Helmets will be sent to Ukraine

2022-03-12

RUSSIA DELIVERS MILITARY EQUIPMENT TO PEOPLE’S MILITIA, SHOWCASES CAPTURED UKRAINIAN WARSHIPS (VIDEO)​

Support SouthFrontPDF Download
On March 14, the Russian Defense Ministry released a video showing the dlivery of military equipment to forces of the Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republic.
According to the Russian side, the delivered equipment previously belonged to the Armed Forces of Ukraine and was captured during the military operation.
“Equipment and weapons, both Soviet-made and supplied by Western countries, after checking its technical condition and restoration, are transferred to units of the people’s republics.
In the course of a special military operation, units of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation seized a large amount of captured military equipment of the armed forces of Ukraine,” the description of the video reads.
It is likely that the delivery of these equipment pieces also marks the increase of the direct support of Russian forces to units of the DPR and LPR (including weapon supplies) on the frontline in the region of Donbass.

Russian Su-25 warplanes strike targets in Ukraine:

In the recent statement, the Russian Defense Ministry also reported that Russian units reached the line of Vodyanoe, Sladkoe, Stepnoe, Taramchuk and Slavnoe in the area to the north from the town of Volnovakha, which was previously captured from Kyiv’s forces.
Troops of the Lugansk People’s Republic that previously blocked Severodonetsk from the east and south, have reached the north-eastern outskirts of the city. Clashes are ongoing there.
Russian warplanes are filmed in the Donetsk area. They support the advance of DPR units on positions of Kyiv’s forces:
Video Player

00:00

00:07

Russia Delivers Military Equipment To People's Militia, Showcases Captured Ukrainian Warships (Video)
Click to see the full-size image
Russia Delivers Military Equipment To People's Militia, Showcases Captured Ukrainian Warships (Video)
The active offensive is being developed by units of Russia and DPR in the area of Mariupol city. Units of Kyiv’s forces surrounded there suffer heavy casualties and already retreated from parts of the city in the north and east.
DPR units involved in clashes with Kyiv’s forces in Mariupol city:
Video Player

00:58

According to the Russian military, during the night of March 14, the Russian Aerospace Forces shot down 4 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles, including a Bayraktar TB-2 UAV.
At the same time, preceise strikes hit 187 objects of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, including: two command posts, a Buk-M1 anti-aircraft missile system, a guidance and targeting radar station, two multiple rocket launchers, two electronic warfare stations, two depots of ammunition and fuels and lubricants, 31 places of gathering of military equipment.
Since the beginning of the military operation, a total of 3920 military infrastructure facilities of Ukraine have been disabled. In the same period, Russian forces destroyed: 143 unmanned aerial vehicles, 1267 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 124 multiple rocket launchers, 457 field artillery pieces and mortars, as well as 1028 units of special military vehicles.
A strike on facilities of Antonov State Enterprise (known as the Antonov Design Bureau during the Soviet era) in Kyiv Region:
Video Player

00:08

The Russian side also released videos from the area of the Berdyansk naval base (Azov Sea) of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. According to the videos from the area, the base, including warships, were in fact abandonned by fleeing Ukrainian troops. A lot of weapons and equipment were captured in the area.
Warships of the Ukrainian Navy captured in Berdyansk:
Video Player

00:15

Video Player

01:02

It is expected that a new round of the Ukrainian-Russian talks will take place in Belarus on March 14. The Kyiv side already declared that the ‘key goal’ of the talks is to agree on a meeting between Zelensky and Putin. Therefore, one again, the Ukrainian leadership wants to avoid any real agreements and focus on ‘PR moves’ that would allow Zelensky to look nice in the eyes of the international audience. This appraoch finds little support among the Russians. Thus, it is likely that the new round of talks will show no breakthrough. So far, the opening of humanitarian corridors has become the only achievement of the negotiations. Nonetheless, even this move has been repeatedly sabotaged by Kyiv.

MORE ON THE TOPIC:​

What makes the Ukraine situation particularly difficult for me is that my partner is HEAVILY invested in the narrative - this wasn't so much the case for covid. There is no "middle ground". There is no complexity to the situation. It is simple, Putin is evil and Russians aren't too far behind. I could do the "double life" thing at work or even with friends but never had to consider even attempting it with my partner. Now it appears I have to, to some extent as the barrier is what it is - a formidable forcefield. I suppose seeing the power of the narrative on someone's mind kind of makes me a bit sad because like, people are standing no chance to even consider they are under a spell. Mind you it's not a topic I dwell on - its one of those subjects to not mention and if it comes up, to navigate very carefully but even that is difficult because of the over simplification of the subject i.e. Putin / Russia is evil and can't be anything other than this.

I don't think its unwarranted to feel sad or worried on behest of a loved one.

It's not, for sure, and having your partner be totally taken in by the propaganda is not a pleasant experience I'm sure. But it has to be endured, and keep in mind that this situation won't last that long, at least not as it is now. It'll probably get more hysterical, but there comes a point where 'drama fatigue' sets in, especially for people who are fickle in their 'feelings' because those feelings are not genuine in the sense that they are manufactured for them by the media. That's most of the population right now, it seems.

Back
Top Bottom