Pictures of your Christmas Tree

Here's ours.
Our decorations have been collected and added to over the past 47 years, my sons have handcrafted many of them.
We added a new store bought cult classic ornament this year, posting a picture below.

It's a movie character, who enacts a modern day "'Hero's Journey" that takes place at a Christmas party....
Please don't judge me, lol.
1639684871253.png

My newest "ornament".
1639685098848.png

I have never put up a Christmas tree in my own place when I have lived alone. BUT! this year I have 'Mr. Cat', who I adopted in the Fall and have purchased X-mas presents for, and after seeing @gottathink 's post, I decided I was going to put up the artificial tree the previous owners of the house left in a storage area when I bought the house. I bought a few extra lights, decorations, and a glowing nativity scene and whallah! I have a nice Christmas tree topper coming in the mail from my brother.

Although 'Mr. Cat' is 2D folk, I figure if not by me and if not now, then when is he going to be properly introduced to Caesarmas and honoring and celebrating Caesar? As long as I give him pets he listens... 😻 :lol:.

xmas tree 2021.jpgXmas nativity scene.jpg

Last edited:
This is a fun idea! Lots of good pictures! 🎄

Out of all of the festivals that we celebrate, Christmas is the one we like the most. We've got Christmas stuff all over the place.

This is our tree. Pretty traditional. It's fake and we've had it for... gotta be pushing 20 years now. Real trees just became too expensive. I do miss the smell of a real tree. Our tree doesn't evolve very much. The red balls and beads are from the late 70's/early 80's, gold stars (flat and origami) and a hand-made grain-woven angel (top right) from Tante Maria in Germany is also from the 80's (she was a 'crafty' lady: in the 'parcel from Germany' she would send us every year, she could wrap a gift without using tape!). Heck I think even the lights might be from the 90's. I've tried to switch over to the led lights but even the 'warm white' just don't give the right ambience. Glass icicles, little metal musical instruments, clay bells, Mr. & Mrs. Clause, several angels, mushrooms, snowy pine cones, a cardinal and a few other things. The com..., I mean, star changes sometimes. Wish I could put our old German tinsel (metal- gold on one side, silver on the other) on the tree.

May you all enjoy the best of the season however you celebrate it!

Christmas Tree 2- 2021- Web.jpg

Thank you very much for such a wonderful idea! I will gladly share our modest Christmas tree. 🎄 The size of the apartment does not allow you to place a big Christmas tree. Of course, we will still decorate the lights and toys our apartment a little later, but we do it carefully :). Our two cats 🐈 🐈 love to "help" with jewelry, trying to eat them. I am afraid for their health, so we do not use many different decorations.

изображение_viber_2021-12-19_15-36-24-957.jpg

We've got our Caesarmas tree up now. It may look taller than it appears but that's because it's on top of a small table to discourage the kitties from trying any shennanigans. In fact, if you look carefully, you can see Gaston in the bottom right of the photo pretending he's not interested in it... :-P

farm cmas tree.jpg

We've got our Caesarmas tree up now. It may look taller than it appears but that's because it's on top of a small table to discourage the kitties from trying any shennanigans. In fact, if you look carefully, you can see Gaston in the bottom right of the photo pretending he's not interested in it... :-P

View attachment 52759
Gorgeous! (Is that an avocado tree in the background I spy?) 🥑

This is the first tree that we put together as a family! although my son is already 3 years old. The last time i put together a Christmas tree or at least i remember having participated was 9 years ago !!!

in fact i remember an argument at the beginning of this year with my partner where i was against telling our son about Santa Claus and all that, i considered it "lying to him" (a lot of internal consideration).
So as you can see, things have changed and although it did not take us long to put it together (it is 1 meter high and a artificial) we enjoy it every day. under the tree you can see the postcard the crew sent in 2016, which I really appreciate.
20211220_081047.jpg
We also decorate "the fireplace" although it is closed and cannot be used, it gives it some festive spirit.
20211220_081113.jpg
we also put some flashing lights on the front of the house.
I could dress as a Santa too, but considering that we are in summer and there are days of 32 ° C, I do not think it is a good idea.:lol:
After all, I ended up like the grinch movie:rotfl:

Back
Top Bottom