Our paranormal experiences

Today I had a rather unusual situation, but I will maybe start from the beginning.

Yesterday I was at church. I don't usually go to church because I'm not a follower of any religion. However, there was a specific atmosphere in the church, so I prayed for the health and long life of my loved ones, and then I knelt in front of the altar and asked for some evident miracle. I just wanted to know that I was being heard. I felt heard, but I wanted a proof. As a mathematical mind, I cannot do without evidence.

This morning I was at work in the neurobiology lab. As usual, I washed the dish. It was not an extraordinary situation. However, the water that poured into the dish began to turn red. After a while, red water began to flow from the tap. For a moment I thought it was due to some malfunction or something like that, but as I poured water into a clean dish it turned redder.

Eventually I started to smell that water. It smelled like wine. I tried it a few moments later. It tasted like watered down wine with the addition of iron. After a while, clean water came out of the tap again and this effect did not happen anymore.

Yesterday in church, I felt very deeply heard when I asked for the impossible. I asked for confirmation that I was heard. Was it just confirmation?

My wife had two weird, kinda related experiences in the past 24 hrs.

When she woke yesterday morning, she’d had a strange dream where she was at home in the conservatory. We have a catflap fitted in the door that leads outside. She said our two cats were both in the house, but then one of them came in through the catflap, like the catflap was some sort of portal that had duplicated him. So then there were two versions of him in the house, along with our other cat.

This morning, she was coming downstairs and I was in the kitchen doing laundry. One of our cats was on the stairs waiting for her, and the other was outside. As she came down, she said, “morning boys!” as if speaking to both cats. I thought this was weird, and when I asked her why she said it, she said because one of the cats was with her on the staircase and she’d just seen the other pass by me from the kitchen into the living room. I informed her that the other cat was outside.

Either of these experiences wouldn’t be that strange on their own, but taken together within 24hrs, seeing extra cats, seems to be a bit odd.

A weird thing just happened and too many probable explanations are competing in my mind right now so I'm asking for opinions here.
Maybe I should be worried though I don't feel anxious.

In the evening I did EE including the meditation part. I'm not very well practised and have been very sluggish about it in the past.
My son has gone for a few weeks so the house is quiet and I thought to make rightful use of this silent period.
The meditation ended about 9pm. I must have 'checked out' at some point although there was no awareness of falling asleep.
Afterwards there was a state of nice relaxation and any physical pain was gone.

Then I lied own on the sofa reading in "Spirit Releasement Therapy" by Baldwin. P.274 -275 show 'a sampling of cutural symbolism of the divine and of evil.
Turning over to p.276 where the book talks about dealing with the demonic I suddenly felt tired. I decided to have a nap scolding myself for the idea (I never experience moments of sleepiness at this time of the evening). Also the thought, "Interesting, why now? Better not!" came to mind.
I struggled a bit but couldn't concentrate on reading so I closed my eyes. Opened them again to put my alarm on 20 minutes.
That was at 10:10pm.
I must have fallen asleep- again without realizing the transition which is a very unusual thing for me.
Suddenly there was a loud bang like a big bird crashing into a window pane in full flight.
I opened my eyes immediately accompanied by the thought, "O no, not again!" (birds sometimes fly head on into the window pane of my living room).
The instant I opened my eyes and that thought occured I saw something like black feathers floating from above along the wall down on the backrest of the sofa.
There was a short moment of shock, then disgust at the thought that some feathery remnants of a black bird were showering down on me.

Then rational thought kicked in:
No window open.
Dark outside- not the time for birds flying into window panes.
No black feathery remnants on the sofa or behind the backrest.
I even took a flashlight to walk around the house to look for the 'window-kill'.
Then checked every room.
While checking the rooms the alarm went off. The whole episode from 'falling asleep' to waking up to that loud noise plus the feathery stuff coming down happened in a timeframe of 15 min.

So, I'm wondering what just happened. The feathery stuff was absolutely real to me, as was the loud bang.
I don't feel attacked but I could be wrong. Or could it just have been the waking remnants of a weird dream?

Please update us when you get the chance to let us know how you're doing, @Tauriel.

I don't know how useful it is to speculate on what happened, but for what it's worth, the following is what comes to mind for me.

To say it was just a dream doesn't seem to fit with the timing of what happened, since from the sounds of it, it was the sound of the bang that woke you up, and then it was after you thought it might be a bird that you thought you saw the feathers. So my understanding is that by that point you were already awake.

The C's have said that what we think in 4D becomes reality for us. And Laura and others in the area where she used to live experienced a loud bang one night that the C's say was 4D related:

January 7, 1995
Q: (L) We have a few interesting questions tonight. I think the first thing on everybody’s mind is the strange events during the night and early morning hours, reported by T and J compared with events that JW told me about by phone this morning. T’s dad noted it, and also something woke A up with a start and she experienced some strange effects. I was awakened with a strange feeling that something very loud had just been heard, though it was more like an echo in my head than actually hearing it with my ears. We are a little bit curious about this event, this occurrence, and we would like to have some information on it. What exactly was it?
A: Thunder.
Q: (L) It seemed to be an extraordinarily massive strike, and it seemed to have been heard at a great distance in several directions. Where, in fact, did this lightning bolt strike?
A: Cell was uniformly structured throughout region.
Q: (T) So we all heard that particular blast because of that?
A: No. Each zone received similar EM profile, thus one particularly heavily charged event in each zone.
Q: (L) What is an EM profile?
A: Electromagnetic.
Q: (L) Was there any particular significance to this type of blast since it is not something any of us has experienced in our immediate memory. Is there any implication to this blast in terms of fourth density activity?
A: You have, and yes. As always.
Q: (L) Since this was such a boomer, what exactly was going on in fourth density that produced a boomer like this?
A: Overlapping densities, lasting approximately 1.3 seconds, as you measure time i.e.: for 1.3 seconds, you lived completely in fourth density.
Q: (T) So this was a significant event for us to have noticed?
A: The noticing was more significant than the event.
Q: (T) What about if you didn’t notice? I didn’t actually hear it, J did. So it was important that we were aware that something had happened…
A: You did at another level of consciousness.
Q: (L) Did this event have anything to do with A’s experience this morning of being awakened by a rustling in her room and thinking that she heard a squeaky voice calling her name?
A: Yes. fourth density “resident.”
Q: (L) And what kind of fourth density resident was this?
A: Om Type.
Q: (L) What is a type Om?
A: You would rather not know!
Q: (L) No, I would rather know. If something is going to be visiting my daughter in her bedroom, I definitely want to know who or what it is.
A: Who says this will be regular event?
Q: (T) This was just a one-time event?
A: Yes.
Q: (V) Was the reason A was so aware of this is because she is psychically open when she is asleep?
Q: (V) Is there anything she needs to do to control her psychic openness in order not to be harmed?
A: Why control something beneficial? […]
Q: (L) Going back to the event of this morning, when JW related his experience of it to me, he said that when he opened his eyes that the light looked yellow… (V) I noticed the discoloration too… (J) Was that related to the event?
Q: (J) What caused the light to change color?
A: Leftover fourth density effects.
Q: (L) Is this something that is going to be happening more and more as we move to fourth density?
Q: (L) Is this electromagnetic charging of the atmosphere, I am assuming that is what it is, and that it is occurring as part of the shifting of densities…
Q: (L) If it is an electromagnetic charging of the atmosphere, is this charging coming about because of this oncoming wave and effects that we are beginning to feel more and more of, are they part of the Wave, its presence or approach?
A: It is a buildup, similar to the early effects preceding the arrival of a sea wave.

So, it could be that somehow you had a 4D experience, and the reason you thought you saw/manifested the feathers was because that's what you were thinking about.

The reason why I decided to just give my take on the matter, in spite of the fact of how 'out there' it sounds, is because if these kinds of things are going to be happening to some of us in the not-too-distant future, then we shouldn't try to shove them under the rug or explain them away somehow. We've been given enough pointers by the C's, over and over, that we should be preparing for 4D in our thinking and attitudes, as well as about as much as they can tell us about what it's like in 4D, so we might as well take the ideas seriously if they can help us adjust to and interpret experiences like the one you had.

Last edited:
A weird thing just happened and too many probable explanations are competing in my mind right now so I'm asking for opinions here.

In the evening I did EE including the meditation part. I'm not very well practised and have been very sluggish about it in the past.
My son has gone for a few weeks so the house is quiet and I thought to make rightful use of this silent period.
The meditation ended about 9pm. I must have 'checked out' at some point although there was no awareness of falling asleep.

Then I lied own on the sofa reading in "Spirit Releasement Therapy" by Baldwin. P.274 -275 show 'a sampling of cutural symbolism of the divine and of evil.
Turning over to p.276 where the book talks about dealing with the demonic I suddenly felt tired. I decided to have a nap scolding myself for the idea (I never experience moments of sleepiness at this time of the evening). HAS the thought, "Interesting, why now? Better not!" came to mind.
I struggled a bit but couldn't concentrate on reading so I closed my eyes. Opened them again to put my alarm on 20 minutes.
I must have fallen asleep- again without realizing the transition which is a very unusual thing for me.
Suddenly there was a loud bang like a big bird crashing into a window pane in full flight.
I opened my eyes immediately accompanied by the thought, "O no, not again!" (birds sometimes fly head on into the window pane of my living room).
The instant I opened my eyes and that thought occured I saw something like black feathers floating from above along the wall down on the backrest of the sofa.
There was a short moment of shock, then disgust at the thought that some feathery remnants of a black bird were showering down on me.

No window open.
I even took a flashlight to walk around the house to look for the 'window-kill'.
Then checked every room.
While checking the rooms the alarm went off. The whole episode from 'falling asleep' to waking up to that loud noise plus the feathery stuff coming down happened in a timeframe of 15 min.

So, I'm wondering what just happened. The feathery stuff was absolutely real to me, as was the loud bang.
I don't feel attacked but I could be wrong. Or could it just have been the waking remnants of a weird dream?
Hey there @Tauriel Couple of things here, if you'll answer some questions I have...which I'll ask in a moment.

What might have happened to you is that you entered a state where your body was asleep but your mind was awake. This is the state one is in during OBEs and Lucid Dreaming. In this state you can also get symbolic messages from your subconscious.

On the other hand, one can also sense, or some may see, negative entities in this state. I don't advise anyone to confront these entities for removal; best to call on positive higher protection, in whatever form you relate to. And if that was what was happening, let's ask why...

About a week ago, in another thread, we were discussing schizophrenia and negative entity possession or attachment. You mentioned your clients. So, were you reading Baldwin's SRT book because of this; maybe because of your clients or a particular individual?

Asking this because of your sudden sleepiness and the thoughts you had when turning to the page on the demonic:

"Interesting, why now? Better not!" came to mind.

When, if, you are interfered with, this can come on as sudden sleepiness and I'd also say that the thought, "Better not.", could be injection of a thought. Plus the entire bird/feather thing and accompanying bang is creepy.

I experienced banging/pounding on walls but I was awake, home alone and in my parents' kitchen...2 walls were to the outside but 2 were interior...And that is a sign of demonic presence.

The reason why I decided to just give my take on the matter, in spite of the fact of how 'out there' it sounds, is because if these kinds of things are going to be happening to some of us in the not-too-distant future, then we shouldn't try to shove them under the rug or explain them away somehow. We've been given enough pointers by the C's, over and over, that we should be preparing for 4D in our thinking and attitudes, as well as about as much as they can tell us about what it's like in 4D, so we might as well the ideas seriously if they can help us adjust to and interpret experiences like the one you had.
My thanks to you, T.C. and also for finding the session part.
I'm glad you chimed in and think you're right. We have no real idea what changes we'll experience while this planet is transitioning. So networking will increase awareness of possibilities as we share our 'little weird things happening".

Strangely the event produced no inner agitation. And you're correct, I was wide awake at that moment with no feeling of the usual drowsiness after a nap.
I even thought I smelled something strange for a fleeting moment. Not foul or sulfuric but not nice either. The smell was as flighty as the feathers.

I don't advise anyone to confront these entities for removal; best to call on positive higher protection, in whatever form you relate to. And if that was what was happening, let's ask why...
I didn't feel a negative entity but I was suspicious enough. Thus the mentioning of my reading material at that time. I spoke a 'PotS' after the event.
So, were you reading Baldwin's SRT book because of this; maybe because of your clients or a particular individual?
The book because it somehow fits into the series of books about past lifes and NDE's which I'm currently reading.
And yes, because of my workplace which houses a lot of demonic energies. And personal interest as well. Our research also leads to a lot of questions about ourselves, osit.

Asking this because of your sudden sleepiness and the thoughts you had when turning to the page on the demonic:
That was why I thought- 'Better not (sleep)!' not, "Better not read!"

When, if, you are interfered with, this can come on as sudden sleepiness and I'd also say that the thought, "Better not.", could be injection of a thought
The sleepiness felt suspicious, the thought was mine though, I'm pretty sure. Like a warning not to fall asleep.

Plus the entire bird/feather thing and accompanying bang is creepy.
True, if I think in the direction of demonic display I find it creepy too.

Hi Tauriel,
You're right not freaking out because that's useless no matter what. Either it was a trick of the mind, or something supernatural. In either case, you may intent to keep yourself and your place safe and protected, and you can even salt around the rooms. Sometimes between sleep and awakeness, things become very confusing. Small sounds in the distance can be amplified, and dreams are mixed with reality for a brief moment. However, it is also a moment when our senses can become sensitive to the various energies floating around. As you say there are many possibilities but in any case it's not useless to have some protection around the place and yourself. OSIT

The sleepiness felt suspicious, the thought was mine though, I'm pretty sure. Like a warning not to fall asleep.
Yeah, that could be your thought. However, I'll throw this out there for others reading here.

Injected thoughts will sound like your own voice. This is one reason why questioning your thoughts is important. Now with severe oppression and/or possession, the voices would be different...I know of this thru talking with my brother and son.

With me, it was in my own voice urging me to go out for the night....that was the night I ran into the psychopath. My son was on the road with his boss and I was looking forward to having time alone and quiet to read and relax....I had no intention nor desire to go out to a local bar/restaurant. I'll never make that mistake again. It was an internal dialogue of sorts, where I kept responding (in my mind) that I didn't want to go out! It kept on pestering until I finally gave in with a, "Fine! I'll go!" .....Right into the path of a true psychopath...it was later that I saw what possessed him...It's a horrible thing to tell what happened to me...And you'll all just have to be patient with me....I've been letting it out in bits and pieces.

Hi Tauriel!

I know the feeling you experienced. Several times in my life, staying the night alone I have experienced something similar.
I especially remember one moment in my youth, when I got a job as a janitor in a kindergarten.

The shifts and work were simple. The janitors had an office where they could even sleep after the building was closed for the night and the alarm was on.

On one of my shifts, already about twelve o'clock at night, I went indoors and lay down on a small bed. I must have started to doze off. The building was locked and under alarm.

Suddenly, at a certain point, I heard voices, music right in the hallway. It seemed to echo right through the building. It was so real that I immediately jumped up, grabbed a flashlight, and ran down the hallway to see who was in the building (or maybe hiding before closing time).

That said, when I got out of bed - I could still "hear" the voices and music. But as soon as I regained full consciousness, when I jumped out and ran to check the building - of course everything was quiet, locked and the alarm was in order.

The building itself consisted of three buildings. Because it was a kindergarten - the working hours for all staff was from 7 am to 6 pm. Even the hardest working staff tried to leave work before 7 pm. As a result, no one was (or could be) guaranteed to be there at 12:00 at night. I took a very detailed look inside, checked it out. I made a detour outside (the daycare center was in a green area in a very quiet neighborhood). After that, I left the case "under the rug. But I'm sure it was voices, music, and they were very real.

Subsequently, I have had similar situations, but they are much less vividly remembered. Although it was also a knocking, or a noise that I clearly heard in a similar situation.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Привет Tauriel!

Мне знакомо то ощущение, что вы испытали. Несколько раз в своей жизни, оставаясь ночевать один я испытывал что-то подобное.
Особенно ярко запомнился один момент, в моей юности, когда я устроился на работу сторожем в детском садике.
Дежурства и работа были простой. У сторожей было служебное помещение, где можно было даже поспать после того, как здание закрывалось на ночь и сигнализация была включена.

В одно из моих дежурств, уже около двенадцати часов ночи, я пошел в помещение и прилёг на небольшую кровать. Наверное, я начал дремать. Здание было закрыто и находилось под сигнализацией.

Вдруг, в определенный момент я услышал голоса, музыку прямо в коридоре. Мне показалось, что это прямо эхом разносится по зданию. Это было настолько реально, что я сразу вскочил, схватил фонарик и побежал в коридор проверять, кто же залез в здание (или может быть спрятался до закрытия).

При этом когда я поднимался с кровати - я все еще "слышал" голоса и музыку. Но как только сознание в полной мере вернулось, когда я выскочил и побежал проверять здание - естественно все было тихо, закрыто на замки и сигнализация была в порядке.

Само здание состояло из трёх корпусов. Поскольку это детский сад - время работы для всего персонала было с 7 утра до 18 часов вечера. Даже самые трудолюбивые сотрудники старались покинуть работу до 19 часов вечера. В итоге в 12 часов ночи никого гарантированно быть не должно (и не могло). Я очень детально изучил все внутри, проверил. Сделал обход снаружи (детский сад находился в зеленой зоне в очень тихом районе). После этого я оставил этот случай "под ковром". Но я уверен, что это были голоса, музыка и они были очень реальны.

Впоследствии, у меня были похожие ситуации, но они запомнились гораздо менее ярко. Хотя это был и стук, или шум, который я отчётливо слышал в подобной ситуации.

I had similar experiences too.
One of them I postet allready in the forum (I think in my introduction thread). It was an direct answer to a thought I had, in an other voice than mine and definately outside of me.
The other incident was in my childhood too. It was in the night, near midnight, my grandpa watched TV, I left the room, the other room was dark, I was scared because of this (this was often the case), and then there came dark voices from the atic, who toled me to come up to them. But I did not, I got back to my grandpa as fast as I could, where I quickly calmed down. Somehow then the ghostbuster came to my mind...

Turning over to p.276 where the book talks about dealing with the demonic I suddenly felt tired. I decided to have a nap scolding myself for the idea (I never experience moments of sleepiness at this time of the evening). Also the thought, "Interesting, why now? Better not!" came to mind.

No window open.
Then checked every room.

Yes, as you have already been told, it may have been a fourth-density "spill" or a dimension close to your experience.

I think that there will be more and more of this and people will be more and more confused.

In my work it is already happening several times that someone calls, because they say that the apartment they have above theirs or to one side is occupied by people, since they hear noises and conversations, when they know that the owners are not on vacation or they know that that floor is empty.

When we arrived and checked, the apartment was empty, but the person insisted that he heard conversations and noises.

The colleagues report saying that the person who called for the emergency must have mental problems, since the apartment is empty.

I remember an occasion when a lady who was alone at home, when she came out of the shower with the room in semi-darkness, she saw a shadow outside the window looking at her. She said that the figure was a shadow but she could perfectly see the luminosity of her eyes looking at her.

We checked all the surroundings of the window and it was not possible that nobody could be there. It didn't make sense that a thief was there. The lady had a perfectly coherent speech and she was very sure of what she had seen.

My colleagues were very disconcerted by the situation (I was perhaps the only one who was calm and with a possible explanation in my mind), so we reassured the lady by telling her that there was no one there and it was not possible for anyone to access her house. there, since it was the attic of the building and that window could not be accessed from the outside.

I would tell you not to worry too much and just watch and act when something worrisome happens.

Possibly more and more we have more and more strange experiences.

In either case, you may intent to keep yourself and your place safe and protected, and you can even salt around the rooms.
Thank you, mkrnhr. I will have a little turn around the house- praying, tibetian cymbals, maybe supported by burning some francincense.

I had no intention nor desire to go out to a local bar/restaurant. I'll never make that mistake again. It was an internal dialogue of sorts, where I kept responding (in my mind) that I didn't want to go out! It kept on pestering until I finally gave in with a, "Fine! I'll go!"
That's a horrifying story, Zzartemis. Sorry you had to go through this.
Your family really seems to be prone to be under attack and/or under the influence of some kind of curse.
What kind of challenges you had to face is probably outside of the realm of experience of most people. I admire you for sharing your stories bit by bit.

When I finally went to bed last night I first felt like no reading further in the chapter 'dealing with the demonic', also due to your answer to my post. But I can be quite stubborn with defiant traits. Then some prayer, some breathing and I had a reasonably good sleep - not great but okayish.

Suddenly, at a certain point, I heard voices, music right in the hallway. It seemed to echo right through the building. It was so real that I immediately jumped up, grabbed a flashlight, and ran down the hallway to see who was in the building (or maybe hiding before closing time).
Yes, I can relate.
Sometimes while still asleep or in the phase of waking up I hear the phone or someone calling my name. But I don't attach too much importance to it since in the transition between sleep and wakefulfess weird things just can happen.

What I saw (and smelled) last night was solid. I never had my sense of sight included in such a way.

and then there came dark voices from the atic, who toled me to come up to them. But I did not,
I'm glad you didn't.
This pesky dark entities are really busy 24/7 and children seem to be a most desireable target for them.

We checked all the surroundings of the window and it was not possible that nobody could be there. It didn't make sense that a thief was there. The lady had a perfectly coherent speech and she was very sure of what she had seen.
I still feel coherent too, just checked around the house in daylight.
:cool:
I would tell you not to worry too much and just watch and act when something worrisome happens.
Will do!

Thank you all for giving your thoughts.

A very interesting Thread, yes indeed. And a little scary.

The only strange thing that has happened to me lately is this: when I woke up one morning last week, I felt the presence of my sister. So much so that I got up and told myself not to make any noise to not wake her up. I get up very early every day, around 5:30 AM. Then I realized, already up and out of bed, that my sister wasn't there.

Then I thought that maybe it was my sister's spirit that I felt. I did not like it and I was worried. My sister was vaccinated several times. I sent her a message through Wassap to ask how she was doing. She replied that she had a doctor's appointment next week because she found a lump in her throat. I hope everything is fine, but go figure.

Was it my sister's spirit that came to visit me this morning? It wasn't part of a dream, it was something completely different. I wonder.

A message I shared with our mediumship study group yesterday:

Yesterday evening I called my mum in uk, as I always do. She told me there had been a huge banging sound that woke her up at 3am. (She often has unwanted activity). So when my sister did her daily visit she went to her room and the area in front of the wardrobe opposite the end of the bed, and told the entities (there are two, one ex resident), to stop interrupting her sleep. However, she immediately received a clear message from our dad saying that he had created the noise to purposefully wake mum up as she had stopped breathing!
Mum has heart arrythmia and blocked arteries. They refused to do a Tavi operation last minute though dad said it would be ok. Dad also told us last week that instead of passing in October, as previously preparing us, she would live another year, pos 18 months, depending on her circumstances. (Perhaps because dad can now use this method?). He said mum is needed by the family still, and it is her wish to support my autistic niece through university. 🤗

Back
Top Bottom