Our paranormal experiences

A very interesting Thread, yes indeed. And a little scary.
What kind of challenges you had to face is probably outside of the realm of experience of most people. I admire you for sharing your stories bit by bit.
Yeah, it can be scary, loreta. That and what Tauriel said about my challenges being outside of what most experience is another reason why I let things out slowly. I don't want people to be afraid, but I also want to caution that there are very nasty things out there. I sleep with a light on.

A friend asked me how I've handled these occurances throughout my life and I told her that there has been nothing other but to stand and face it. Don't think that I haven't felt fear; there were times when my entire body was shaking....It was in these times that I would pray; The Lord's Prayer is always what came to mind and it would stop the activity, for a time....And that worked for those years when it was solely between me and the thing...It took years of my life to realize it was demonic.

It's a whole different level when you're facing another person under their influence. Prayers don't always work and your conviction can falter. I can't say my son was fully pocessed but he was severely oppressed and took to drinking, which made it so much worse, weakened him. There were 3 attached to him which I could see and he verified this. Two nasty drunks, he picked up in the places he worked. He was a chef, for those not familiar and new here. Bars are usual haunts of many. I could see dead owners sitting in their once favorite spot...just like I'd see any person alive. The darker deceased hide themselves and a lot of owners of establishments would tell my son and I that they hated being in the place at night, alone.

Addam picked up 2 men, working in restaurant/bars. There was one other, a very dark entity and Addam told me "It hates you, mum." A mother will fight for her child, but no mother should have to face this.

I'm getting ahead of myself here. I'll need to give space to tell of this and how others might learn from it. No one knew my son and my brother better than myself and I know how/why these things attached to them. I'm still overwhelmed by Addam's death...First thing I threw out to the Universe was, "So I have to go thru this now?" My mum's probably going to die soon and that's almost too much for me, at this time. So, I'll have to come back to this telling later.

I do want to drop this info though:

in spite of the fact of how 'out there' it sounds, is because if these kinds of things are going to be happening to some of us in the not-too-distant future, then we shouldn't try to shove them under the rug or explain them away somehow.
I'm seeing that the general public is becoming more vulnerable to paranormal dark events and intrusions. I never put myself out there as any kind of expert, let alone as some kind of ghostbuster, but people have always told me things of a personal nature (that's the empath part of myself) and when anything creepy happens...including ppl I didn't really know well or hardly at all....like maybe a teller while I was doing my banking. They'd tell me about ghosts their children were seeing and a lot of shadow man sightings...I'm pretty sure these shadow ppl are demonic; there are stories of them going back to the Black Plague. (When young, my son was stalked by a hooded one)

If you read 911 or Police Frequency news, there are an astounding amount of murders, horrific ones. Children killing children or their parents, parents killing their families, stranger attacks...Everyday. These are not crimes of passion and the methods are brutal, stabbings, beheadings, axes used....Not your 'normal' if one could say any murder is normal. Something is clearly a foot. There have been prophecies that the days will come when demons roam the earth....

I've learned of one local couple whose new home is harboring something, which to me isn't your average ghostie. This is a retired couple, very nice, very normal. And in no way was ever interested in the paranormal.

They moved back to their home area, buying a house. The husband approached my friend quietly, asking if he knew anything about ghosts. My friend, M, actually is interested in these happenings and belongs to a society which discusses and some members investigate.

The husband said things were fine until he started to remodel the previous owner's workshop, in the basement. That's when it started to get weird.

Before I go on, please, do not post this story on your social media...IT STAYS HERE, because I know these people involved and I'm going to post a photo for proof. I am extremely nervous about my friend getting involved in this.

When the husband was pulling out fixtures in the old workshop, he felt a hand on his back push him over and down. Freaked him out and he went upstairs to his wife. He told her, where the 'hand' pressed on him, felt like it was burning. She had him take his shirt off and there was indeed a large handprint of sorts, perhaps a clawed hand. She took this photo:

IMG_1468.jpg

Since that happened, the husband saw an old woman staring at him from the doorway into the living room. He was up late watching tv by himself. He has not told his wife of this, he doesn't want to scare her.

My friend was ready to bring in his equipment to monitor and try and record any voices but the owner has become worried that they should not mess with it....That's all I know at the moment...I definitely feel that this is not a ghost, looking at that photo.

I have had two odd experiences recently which have had me pondering. I do have some degree of psychic ability. I went to open my car door early one morning to go to work. Our drivers side is on the right of the car in the UK. I experienced something very fast and small move from the passenger side glove compartment over to the back of the driver's seat where the back of the seat and the bottom seat intersect. It disappeared. I cannot explain what it was as I don't think I saw it with my eyes but more sensed it. I want to say it was a small orb type light but I am not sure if I am filling that bit in. I was taken aback and pondered for a few moments and then opened the car door on the same side at the back to put my bag in and exactly the same thing happened again. The same small thing whooshed out from the drivers seat and went into the intersection of the seat behind between the back of the seat and the seat itself. I have never experienced this sort of thing in full daylight before. Most of my experiences are at night or in the waking-sleeping zone when I am most relaxed.

The other incident was about a month ago in the early hours of the morning. I was lying on my back in bed and was aware of something above me. I felt it slide out a pillow from beneath my head and place it lengthwise over my entire face and press down on it. Needless to say I was in absolute panic and quickly prayed for angelic help. I don't remember feeling as if I was being suffocated though and the odd thing was the pillow was lengthwise not straight across the face which is the classical suffocation situation. Whatever it was quickly disappeared. Another strange thing was I could see my pillow with the red pillow case being used but I was lying with my head on the one and only pillow that I use at night. So where did the second pillow come from. I have had various experiences since childhood of astral type attacks which have all been easily got rid of but never had any where an object was used....very strange.

Just in case you want to post something that is not public, you can always post in the Swamp or Family Life.
Ok...thanks again....It was a follow up to other replies here. And I do want ppl to understand that I don't take any of these things I'm relaying lightly. They're not things to gwak at, but rather precautionary warnings for our group. I worry for my friend's involvement in that case because he over estimates himself and underestimates what he may be dealing with. Members here have been warned by Laura, why she stopped doing SRT but the interest persists among some.

When, I'm ready, I will flesh out my family's story in one of the board areas you mentioned.

SRT but the interest persists among some.
As for myself I'm interested in the knowledge alone because it enhances my awareness.
I feel in no way inclined to go out there, run around the psych ward and doing casual SRT on my patients.
On the contrary, another reason for deepening my knowledge in this area is that a very dear work mate of mine lately suggested that we should do some exorcism on one of our patients.
I gave her a strict 'No!" but the book provided me with further arguments to explain my 'No!' to her.

Thought I throw this information in so you won't get the wrong idea.
The book also gave me some very useful visualisations.

Stay safe all!

Thought I throw this information in so you won't get the wrong idea.
Believe me, I know that you would not attempt it. I hope your co-worker minds your stern advice.

In a now disbanded empath group I was in, there was one member who was plagued by activity....So much that her mental state deteriorated. I gave her info to read that might have helped her. She warned me some of the critters surrounding her passed to another member who attempted to do a banishment of sorts. I told her, "I'm not rushing in trying to fight these things, merely giving you info to help yourself."

It was the most serious case of infestation, I've ever heard of. And the thing is, the victim of the attack, was overly curious about such things and ended up giving invitation into her space.

Yeah, it can be scary, loreta. That and what Tauriel said about my challenges being outside of what most experience is another reason why I let things out slowly. I don't want people to be afraid, but I also want to caution that there are very nasty things out there. I sleep with a light on.

A friend asked me how I've handled these occurances throughout my life and I told her that there has been nothing other but to stand and face it. Don't think that I haven't felt fear; there were times when my entire body was shaking....It was in these times that I would pray; The Lord's Prayer is always what came to mind and it would stop the activity, for a time....And that worked for those years when it was solely between me and the thing...It took years of my life to realize it was demonic.

It's a whole different level when you're facing another person under their influence. Prayers don't always work and your conviction can falter. I can't say my son was fully pocessed but he was severely oppressed and took to drinking, which made it so much worse, weakened him. There were 3 attached to him which I could see and he verified this. Two nasty drunks, he picked up in the places he worked. He was a chef, for those not familiar and new here. Bars are usual haunts of many. I could see dead owners sitting in their once favorite spot...just like I'd see any person alive. The darker deceased hide themselves and a lot of owners of establishments would tell my son and I that they hated being in the place at night, alone.

Addam picked up 2 men, working in restaurant/bars. There was one other, a very dark entity and Addam told me "It hates you, mum." A mother will fight for her child, but no mother should have to face this.

I'm getting ahead of myself here. I'll need to give space to tell of this and how others might learn from it. No one knew my son and my brother better than myself and I know how/why these things attached to them. I'm still overwhelmed by Addam's death...First thing I threw out to the Universe was, "So I have to go thru this now?" My mum's probably going to die soon and that's almost too much for me, at this time. So, I'll have to come back to this telling later.

I do want to drop this info though:

I'm seeing that the general public is becoming more vulnerable to paranormal dark events and intrusions. I never put myself out there as any kind of expert, let alone as some kind of ghostbuster, but people have always told me things of a personal nature (that's the empath part of myself) and when anything creepy happens...including ppl I didn't really know well or hardly at all....like maybe a teller while I was doing my banking. They'd tell me about ghosts their children were seeing and a lot of shadow man sightings...I'm pretty sure these shadow ppl are demonic; there are stories of them going back to the Black Plague. (When young, my son was stalked by a hooded one)

If you read 911 or Police Frequency news, there are an astounding amount of murders, horrific ones. Children killing children or their parents, parents killing their families, stranger attacks...Everyday. These are not crimes of passion and the methods are brutal, stabbings, beheadings, axes used....Not your 'normal' if one could say any murder is normal. Something is clearly a foot. There have been prophecies that the days will come when demons roam the earth....

I've learned of one local couple whose new home is harboring something, which to me isn't your average ghostie. This is a retired couple, very nice, very normal. And in no way was ever interested in the paranormal.

They moved back to their home area, buying a house. The husband approached my friend quietly, asking if he knew anything about ghosts. My friend, M, actually is interested in these happenings and belongs to a society which discusses and some members investigate.

The husband said things were fine until he started to remodel the previous owner's workshop, in the basement. That's when it started to get weird.

Before I go on, please, do not post this story on your social media...IT STAYS HERE, because I know these people involved and I'm going to post a photo for proof. I am extremely nervous about my friend getting involved in this.

When the husband was pulling out fixtures in the old workshop, he felt a hand on his back push him over and down. Freaked him out and he went upstairs to his wife. He told her, where the 'hand' pressed on him, felt like it was burning. She had him take his shirt off and there was indeed a large handprint of sorts, perhaps a clawed hand. She took this photo:

View attachment 72349

Since that happened, the husband saw an old woman staring at him from the doorway into the living room. He was up late watching tv by himself. He has not told his wife of this, he doesn't want to scare her.

My friend was ready to bring in his equipment to monitor and try and record any voices but the owner has become worried that they should not mess with it....That's all I know at the moment...I definitely feel that this is not a ghost, looking at that photo.
I have been thinking about talking about an experience although I already gave a hint before. The experience is not all mine, for this reason I paused. Knowing now that this is public will definitely make me think twice.

This following really rung home! That's when I realised that allowing physical distance was a way to save each other and carry-in on doing our "work". We needed to trust that if things happened, it was to strengthen both of us and see lessons in everything. Thank you @Zzartemis for sharing. Sending you strength.
It hates you, mum." A mother will fight for her child, but no mother should have to face this.

Chère Zzartemis, vous et votre Maman êtes toujours dans mes prières chaque jour depuis que vous me l'avez demandé...
Je vous embrasse.

Dear Zzartemis, you and your Mum are still in my prayers every day since you asked me...
I embrace you.

My partner and her son have been renting an old house for almost three years. This house was rented after the owner's suicide, by his son. When we moved in, the post mortem presence of the man who had committed suicide was quickly felt by my partner's son and myself.
I referred to Laura's explanations for her soul to join the 5D, asking the man's soul to observe a fixed point, to look at the light to approach it and not to be afraid. I think this was effective because we no longer feel the presence of this deceased man in his home since then.
For over two years nothing strange happened. But two weeks ago something very strange happened to me in the middle of the night.
After recharging my gems, I went to bed and forgot to take my sleeping stones into the room.
I was lying in bed and I was not sleeping, when suddenly I heard a deep voice, without me understanding what it was saying. At first I thought that people were talking in the street under the bedroom window. But we live in a small country town and people don't go out in the middle of the night to talk. I paid more attention to the sound and it seemed to me that it was coming from a presence in the room. I turned my head slightly to the side of the bed to make sure no one was there. My partner's son, even though it never happened, could have called on me for some reason. Knowing that I am hard of hearing, he could have arrived without my hearing him. That's when I felt a draft on my ear and my hearing went silent. It was the same amount of air as when you pass your hand over your ear.
Two days later, a second strange event occurred. While I was doing an EE session, I lost track of time. I was running the session normally until the circular breathing when before the end of the session, I lost all concentration. I literally came back to consciousness when the session was over after the relaxation prayer and Laura's voice asks that "the divine cosmic spirit protect us all! At that moment I was still doing my circular breathing.
I have no recollection of what happened during that time.
Since then, nothing strange has happened during my EE sessions.
Does anyone have any idea what happened to me?

The only strange thing that has happened to me lately is this: when I woke up one morning last week, I felt the presence of my sister.
Are you close with your sister? Can this be an increased limbic resonance with your sister? if there's such a thing/term as that?

I also want to share some odd things which I have experienced in my room lately.
I have just stayed here like a month and a few days. I have felt that the vibe is different before and have done salting in the place. I have had a lot of these paranormal experiences with my dreams more than I am awake. Dreams are very interesting for me and I have a journal where I write them now. I have theories about my dreams now and certain factors that can affect it-- place, emotional state, energy in the place, current lesson, astral projection, a different 3D realm, lucid dream or bleedthrough. Though the latter is the last thing I would categorize my dreams.

I will not talk about my dreams but Im more curious about shadow figures. I noticed them lately in the room. They are shadows that move like animals osit. Like earlier, I thought a snake is under my bed and sometimes, I noticed small circles or shadows that would move from here to there. Does anyone have any idea or have experienced these things? They are purely just shadows that I feel like observing me or how I felt what theyre doing. And im alone staying in our apartment and I want to ask for prayers. Thank you! :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom