Our paranormal experiences

Three weeks ago I was on a business trip.

When I travel to the interior of the country, to very poor, small town areas. I always take into account the paranormal experiences that occur there because of the amount of deaths that have occurred in addition to the UFOs I have seen and the many legends and stories of paranormal situations that I have also experienced in part during my childhood.

But my main terror has always been sleeping alone in a hotel room with a haunted facade (laughs).

This time after so many years without experiencing something paranormal, at least something a little more controlled happened. We were a group of workers, part of us would stay in a house and I don't know why I preferred to stay with the chofores in a hotel apart from the rest of the people.

I could not sleep because of the snoring of the chofores, they had an orchestra of snoring, when one finished rrrooon the other started with the drowning,

Until I started to recite the soul prayer until I fell asleep and at exactly 3:36am I heard a woman's voice calling my name with a tone of "alert" but kind and funny. And it wasn't until then that I realized that this kind of "voice" or "call" is not really heard in your ear because it "sounds like a whisper" it really happens inside my head.

When I got up I felt a chill and automatically said to myself "what the hell is going to happen?" but I wasn't scared to death, so I looked at the bathroom light and it was on, I was sleeping on a bunk bed and when I looked out the two musicians were still snoring without any sign that they had left the bathroom at that precise moment.

I told them about it the next day and one of them did not believe anything, but the other one commented that he had experienced the situation. He heard a knock on the bedroom door 3 times and then the bathroom door opened and the light came on... he just turned to the wall and fell asleep scared (laughs). Something similar to what I did, "well amm I feel like going to the bathroom, good night better".

I thought it was their joke, but it turned out that the owner of the hotel overheard our conversation and was scared and asked me if it was true, to which I asked him, has it happened before? and he answered yes. 🥶

I hadn't felt the horrible shiver run through my body for a long time.

I was not predisposed to that kind of experience that night because I was thinking about a problem I had with a girl and I think that was rather the detail, that for some emotional reason that allowed an opening in the field of I don't know what auric or whatever. But also, I was in an area where a lot of people had passed away. So something had to do with something else and my emotional state at the time.

That said, when I got out of bed - I could still "hear" the voices and music.

It reminds me of a part of the wave, I think it was volume I, where they mentioned the ability of certain stones to record like a tape recorder the sounds of some particular event even for centuries.

Something that had to do with magnetism and that is also used in the old recording tapes, the water and the atomspheric condition, the humidity, fulfilled an important factor in the recreation even of scenes as if they were holographic.

And if we take into account what cass recently mentioned regarding thought forms and certain sites that react to human interaction.... mmmm it's as if we were dealing with existential rewindings, at a certain time, in certain areas, with certain conditions for these to be activated.

I’m not in agreement with being “curious” about those things. They should be blocked both mentally and energetically. Curiosity opens up doors. It’s one thing to be aware and observant and another thing to give unnecessary attention or energy to something that basically is a pest.
I hear you. I think when you want to be aware about something, it usually starts from a curiosity then you eventually learn about it, but the one where you act like a ghostbuster. I do agree that they should not take up space in my area and in my thinking.

Thank you for your insights. I can relate with most of what you said especially with will power. Consistency is key though I still have days where I procrastinate. 😅

Voilà plusieurs mois déjà et à plusieurs reprises que j'avais l'impression qu'un de mes chats (4) passait dans mon champs de vision mais quand je me retournais, il n'y avait "RIEN"...
Je n'y ai pas prêté beaucoup d'attention mais ce matin, je suis certaine d'avoir vu un chat passer derrière moi en courant alors que je faisais la vaisselle du petit déjeuner, c'était tellement flagrant que je me suis retournée et encore une fois "RIEN"...
Je suis donc allez vérifier où se trouvaient mes chats...
3 étaient confortablement installés et endormis sur leurs coussins des fauteuils sur mon balcon, 1 endormi dans une maison de son arbre à chats dans ma chambre et ma petite York HELLA sur un coussin dans mon entrée entrain de me surveiller...
Donc, un "autre chat" est bien passé derrière moi !...
Qui était il ?...
Un de mes chats décédés, j'en ai perdu plusieurs dans cet appartement et d'autres dans d'autres habitats...
Qu'en pensez vous ?... Qui ou qu'est ce qui me rend visite régulièrement ?... Quelles sont ses manifestations ?... Merci pour vos réponses...

For several months now and on several occasions, I had the impression that one of my cats (4) was passing through my field of vision but when I turned around, there was "NOTHING"...
I didn't pay much attention to it but this morning I'm sure I saw a cat running past me while I was doing the breakfast dishes, it was so obvious that I turned around and again "NOTHING"...
So I went to check where my cats were...
3 were comfortably installed and asleep on their armchair cushions on my balcony, 1 asleep in a house of his cat tree in my room and my little York HELLA on a cushion in my entrance watching me...
So, an "other cat" has passed behind me!...
Who was he ?...
One of my deceased cats, I lost several in this apartment and others in other habitats...
What do you think?... Who or what visits me regularly?... What are its manifestations?... Thank you for your answers...

So, an "other cat" has passed behind me!...
Who was he ?...
One of my deceased cats, I lost several in this apartment and others in other habitats...
What do you think?... Who or what visits me regularly?... What are its manifestations?... Thank you for your answers...

When I began to read about your experience, I did wonder if maybe it could be another of your cats who already passed. Maybe this is an explanation.

Or perhaps it is the spirit of another cat who was not previously connected to you, but is attracted to your house by you and your animals.

I wrote recently about a similar kind of experience that me and my wife had, but for us, the cats always looked like our own. I wondered if it had something to do with bi-location (being in two places at the same time).

Do you get any feeing like these cats who pass by you are your own cats or a different cat?

I think that it could have been one of your passed cats. I, too, have had many dogs and cats through the years and I have had times when I could feel the tail of one of them brush my arm when I was squatting down; and one time I saw the white tip of a tail go past me and disappear. So, yes, I think it's possible.

Je pense qu'il pourrait s'agir de l'un de vos chats décédés. Moi aussi, j'ai eu beaucoup de chiens et de chats au fil des ans et il m'est arrivé de sentir la queue de l'un d'eux frôler mon bras lorsque je m'accroupissais ; et une fois, j'ai vu le bout blanc d'une queue passer devant moi et disparaître. Donc, oui, je pense que c'est possible.

T.C., non je ne crois pas que ce soit un chat de ma connaissance dans cette vie mais peut être d’une précédente ou prochaine vie...
Ellipse, « Il » qui a dit ça ?
Nienna, pourquoi ne l’ai-je pas reconnu ?
Merci pour vos réponses, je vais être plus attentive...

T.C., no I don't think it's a cat I know in this life but maybe from a previous or next life...
Ellipse, “He” who said that?
Nienna, why didn't I recognize him?
Thank you for your answers, I will be more attentive...

T.C., no I don't think it's a cat I know in this life but maybe from a previous or next life...
Ellipse, “He” who said that?
Thank you for your answers, I will be more attentive...

Merci ELLIPSE pour la vidéo que je viens d'écouter, c'est passionnant, incroyable que les chats puissent voir plusieurs plans simultanément mais sans les confondre, de savoir que lors de leur mort, le passage se fait du plus naturellement possible puisqu'ils connaissent déjà ces plans subtils... Ce qui explique pourquoi quand ils regardent fixement quelque chose que nous ne voyons pas puisqu'ils ont accès aux plans des désincarnés...
Ce qui me fait me demander si moi aussi en voyant ce ou ces chats furtivement depuis plusieurs mois, je commencerai à percevoir des choses sur d'autres plans ?...

Thank you ELLIPSE for the video that I have just listened to, it is fascinating, incredible that cats can see several planes simultaneously but without confusing them, to know that when they die, the passage is made as naturally as possible since they already know about these subtle planes... Which is why when they stare at something we don't see since they have access to the disembodied planes...
Which makes me wonder if I too, seeing this or these cats furtively for several months, will start to perceive things on other planes?...

If you didn't recognize him, then, maybe, it was a cat that had lived there previous to when you lived there. Or, it could have been drawn there by the vibrations you and your cats and dog have around you. I would guess that the possibilities are endless.

Si vous ne l'avez pas reconnu, il s'agit peut-être d'un chat qui vivait là avant que vous n'y habitiez. Ou alors, il a pu être attiré par les vibrations que vous, vos chats et votre chien avez autour de vous. Je pense que les possibilités sont infinies.

Last night I awoke from an adrenaline rush because of a dream where a mechanical serpent head was rushing towards me. I tried to go back to sleep and shortly after I opened my eyes and saw a red glowing square with black metallic looking edges on the ceiling. I’m not sure I saw it with my physical eyes or my mind’s eye. This is the second time seeing this square in the past year. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Seen a flash in the corner of my bedroom recently. First time, fully awake and looked over and 2 bright spears of light shot from the floor. One rose to about 6 feet, the other 4 and were acutely pointed and triangular shaped. Bright enough to briefly illuminate the room like a camera flash and lasting only a split second.
Saw it again last week, different this time, I had just got out of bed and looked at the floor in that corner and the light appeared again about 1 foot above the floor. This time it was a basket-ball sized sphere with a flattened bottom and covered with dozens of spikes, looked a little like a Chrysanthemum. Once again it lasted only a split second but barely illuminated it's surroundings.
Both times it happened my sleep beforehand was filled with vivid dreams, the first time there was a dream that came true several hours later. Nothing special.
Not the first time I've seen strange things in that corner but it is the first time I've seen anything like this. Don't know what it means, seems like they're influencing things when I'm asleep. Looks like they're respecting free will by showing me they're there. I sometimes wonder if they spend the whole night there watching.

If that's the case, get a life!

Back
Top Bottom