New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

@Scottie @Niall I feel bad for not listening in awhile and not looking at this thread.

I think the issue you're having is because mixer doesn't have enough gain on the preamps to drive the Shure SM7B mics.
Do you have a different mic that you can try with the same settings to see if you can get the same loudness with less added gain producing less hiss?
If that's the case, you're going to need a cloud lifter for each mic or a new mixer or dedicated preamps.
Btw, you don't need phantom power for these mics, but that's almost certainly not causing any issues anyway.

@Scottie @Niall I feel bad for not listening in awhile and not looking at this thread.

I think the issue you're having is because mixer doesn't have enough gain on the preamps to drive the Shure SM7B mics.
Do you have a different mic that you can try with the same settings to see if you can get the same loudness with less added gain producing less hiss?
If that's the case, you're going to need a cloud lifter for each mic or a new mixer or dedicated preamps.
Btw, you don't need phantom power for these mics, but that's almost certainly not causing any issues anyway.

The audio in the last two shows has been much better.

The audio in the last two shows has been much better.
Yeah, they managed to make it louder, but that also made the hiss louder. The signal to noise ratio should be much better than it is. There's definitely something wrong with the setup.

Other vocal mics sound much better hiss-wise. The Shure SM7B's a real pain because if I don't boost the gain, they're really quiet. So, I boost it but then end up with hiss.

Other vocal mics sound much better hiss-wise. The Shure SM7B's a real pain because if I don't boost the gain, they're really quiet. So, I boost it but then end up with hiss.
Well, that confirms my suspicion. The preamps you're using don't have enough gain to drive the SM7B.
You need to buy a couple of these TritonAudio FetHead
This is the cheapest option I can vouch for.
You won't believe what a difference it makes.

Edit: you will need phantom power to run these

Well, that confirms my suspicion. The preamps you're using don't have enough gain to drive the SM7B.
You need to buy a couple of these TritonAudio FetHead
This is the cheapest option I can vouch for.
You won't believe what a difference it makes.

Edit: you will need phantom power to run these

D'OH!!! I was wondering how people get such perfect audio out of those mics...
I ordered the FetHeads and we'll see what happens. Thanks!!!

Zelensky 'appeared' at this year's Davos World Economic Forum in Switzerland, pleading as usual for more weapons to 'defeat Russia'. But fear not: the Anglo-Americans have a plan to push Germany into the war to save the West!

Thanks for the show RN crew:

Regarding NOTAM, it means Notice to Airmen (now changed because it is non-inclusive to Notice to Air Missions).🏳️‍🌈

On December 2, the FAA introduced some amendments to NOTAMS. Amongst these revisions, was a change to the meaning of the acronym ‘NOTAM’ to create more inclusive terminology.

For prosperity from part of the show in sequence (not exact links), here is this years WEF alien rodeo video show:

Al Gore

John Kerry

Lord Tony Blair (via Nigel Farage)

Mass Extinction is here WEF style:

The new Siemens vegie Snabe:

The “Catastrophic global cyber attack” – whoever the WEF guy is:

https://twitter.com/alx/status/1615760140527087616

Off-WEF

The good Dr. Sieg Heil Hotez 💉⚕️
1674422529416-png.70008

https://twitter.com/WHO/status/1602991915808456705

Stroke Season (modified version) from the Canadian Bullshite Corporation 📰

https://mobile.twitter.com/thevivafrei/status/1616853226258563072

original

https://twitter.com/thevivafrei/status/1616825564802826241

Good rant Joe on Leana Wen. :cool2:

From the Horses mouth: :deadhorse:

Bonus:

Safe and effective bubble: 🤡

Attachments

• 1674422529416.png
    1674422529416.png
    330.5 KB · Views: 49
This latest show is also up on VK:

In an apparent last-ditch effort to thwart Russian forces sweeping across Ukraine, the Anglo-Americans are putting enormous pressure on Germany to greenlight the delivery of thousands of German-made Leopard 2 tanks to the 'war theater' they created. Faced with the prospect of the Russian army destroying German tanks en masse, for the second time in 80 years, will Germany cave and repeat history? (excerpt from sott.net)

I'm wondering whether there are actually thousands of Leopard 2 available somewhere in countries who would even be prepared to send them to Ukraine. Would Turkey which has most of them (486) need or accept greenlighting from Germany at all?

The German Bundeswehr has 320 of them and wouldn't be able to spare many of them, and it is unclear how many of them are serviceable anyway. Next are Poland (247), Finland (200), Greece (183), Chile (172), Austria (147) and Sweden (100).

Olaf Scholz is faced with the possible annihalation of German tanks by the Russians which would deal a heavy blow to the German defense industry by ruining the Leopard 2's export opportunities.

Furthermore President Putin may have told Scholz in no uncertain terms that German battle tanks in Ukraine would mean crossing a red line like turning Germany into a combatant nation.
(That might be the reason why the U.S. is refraining from sending their own tanks)

Instructing the Ukrainian military in the use of Leopard 2 tanks might actually take some months anyway and that goes for British and American 'advisors' as well who are used to their own brands of vehicles.

In the end Scholz might agree to sending a batch of these tanks to Poland where they are already in operation.

I just had a look at an article about missing UK mum Nicola Bulley which was discussed during the show of today as it could be a 411 missing case:

There are a few tidbits that I thought were interesting and I will put them in quotes underneath:

Also, there is footage of her last known movements ending near the bench on the river bank where her mobile was found and the harness of her dog (on the floor).

He claims that the missing dog walker, who disappeared on January 27, is 'not in the river at all', and investigators should have found evidence by now if she were.

The forensics expert Mr Faulding told GBNews: 'The amount of searching that's gone on in this river, I would have thought she would have been found by now. Normally when a person drowns, if they are left a number of days they don't move very far.

'This is not a fast tidal river. So I would have expected her to be found by the police divers by now... It's as clear as that. And you know, none of this rings right to me. My belief is she's not in not in the river at all.'

Mr Faulding said that not enough factors added up in his opinion, suggesting that Ms Bulley's phone could have been left on the bench as a 'decoy'.

He continued: 'I personally think this phone could be a decoy.

'We dealt with a drowning a couple of years ago where a gentleman went into a river and Ripley, his dog, was screaming by the riverbank when we got there.

'When we arrived it was howling, and literally pointing exactly where he was. He stayed with his owner.

'The phone on the bench, I mean, you have to ask, normally someone would have a phone in their hand especially if they were walking around.'

The forensics worker said it 'feels odd' that no one spoke of the fact that Ms Bulley was not wearing clothes that would have absorbed water quickly, there were no marks at the scene and that not one person heard screams.

Additionally, he criticised the fact that the location has not remained cordoned off.

He said: 'People have been walking past the bench. There's no police tape up. This would normally be sealed off as a crime scene so potentially crime scene investigators can go in and see if there are any microfibres, evidence, slip marks down the bank etc and I don't believe that has actually happened here.'

Meanwhile, a friend of missing mother Nicola Bulley shared 11 key details about her disappearance - as police scour river after admitting they found 'no evidence' she slipped or fell into it.

Tilly Ann, a close friend of Nicola Bulley who has been missing since January 27, shared key details in a Facebook post following the 45-year-old's disappearance.

The 11 key details written by Nicola Bulley's friend:​

1. Paul and Nikki both mostly work from home which is why he was at home that day. They have CCTV and there is a reason why Paul has never been a suspect. Family and friends need these accusations to stop immediately. The fact that I've had to write this is disgusting to be honest
  2. They both do this walk regularly and Paul is very well known in the community and very well recognised
  3. The dog never has her harness on for a chunk of that walk, it's removed at the gate of the top field and then put back on at the gate when they leave
  4. They very rarely take the ball out for walks with willow now because she is very very protective over the ball and haven't done for a while
  5. Nikki quite often would put her phone on loud speaker when talking
  6. The dog was found very close to the bench and the harness. The harness was found on the floor not on the bench
  7. Nikki is an incredibly strong swimmer
  8. Nikki drove to the school and then left her car there and walked to the river
  9. The dog was dry when found
  10. The dog has since been back
  11. There's CCTV at the back of the caravan park. The only camera that isn't working is the one that would have seen everything
More about 411 missing cases of David Paulides whom Joe mentioned in the show you will find in the following thread:

Back
Top Bottom