New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

All those weaponized "patriot" Sheeple in USA are holding their guns covering under the grass, complaining, constantly bewailing the scandalous state of their country. "I'm unable to wake up but a small group of people, the majority seems not to care" - complained Stew Peters. It has become a world-wide phenomenon. Reiner Fuellmilch's model Grand Jury in Europe.

Never attempting to rise up, like the French did during 1789. And they called the Frenchies cowards in WW2 for giving up way too fast and retreating. Probably heroic Hollywood movies further helped to strengthen and spread that stereotype. But you'll never erase from history, what happened after 1789. However double-triple twisted it might have been by rewriters of history.
US appears to be slowly getting there:
On my TODO list is my intention to read some more how Matthew Ehret has seen the French Revolution of 1789 and subsequent events in some of his writings, probably scattered in his books, articles, videos.
Could be interesting, bits of stuff I never knew might be there anyways.

Long before the term “color revolution” ever existed as part of our geopolitical lexicon, the technique of directing violence-prone mobs towards the overthrow of their governments had been honed over centuries. Enflaming the rage of a mob and directing that rage towards the overthrow of established political structures only required money, propaganda and a few quality morality-free rhetoricians.

I was shocked to discover, upon reading the 2001-2002 studies published by historian Pierre Beaudry (Why France Did Not Have a French Revolution and Jean-Sylvain Bailly: The French Revolution’s Benjamin Franklin (1)), that the common narrative of the French Revolution is little more than British myth making that bears little to no resemblance to reality as it happened.

And.... we're back!

This week on NewsReal: the assassination of Darya Dugina, the escalation of Ukie attacks in Russian-occupied Ukraine and inside Russia proper, and the 'mysterious' rise in excess deaths 🔬

Regarding the bombing of Dugin's daughter, who is a philosopher by herself and philosopher daughter too, this took my attention - was this for some reason "predicted" by C's on June 7th, 1997? Maybe not just prediction of this event, but generally as a hyperdimensional model to resolve the riddles of our times ...

Q: Okay. Who are the 'philosophers of Dancar?'

A: Philosophers who ride around in Dan's car.

Agree with you guys that it is pretty strange why they get attacked and Daria killed as their popularity in the world is not reaching the 1% of Peterson or Žižek. But their focus of thoughts and teachings they promoted on globalism and a multipolar world is potent more than any Peterson or Žižek indoctrinated heroic stardom lectures. Can that be a reason?

I have a feeling we are dealing here with a twist between the direct clash of the STS and STO desires through her body ...

Thanks for the show you three, from the desk of "we told you so" :lol:

Oh, and no Cheney :evil:, Bush, Clinton, or McCain family member will hold office for the first time in 55 years. :cool2:

Yeah, 2022 meme:

1661108864181.png

P.s. Now, what to do about those trying to replace 🥩🥓 with 🦗's?

Regarding the bombing of Dugin's daughter, who is a philosopher by herself and philosopher daughter too, this took my attention - was this for some reason "predicted" by C's on June 7th, 1997? Maybe not just prediction of this event, but generally as a hyperdimensional model to resolve the riddles of our times ...
No!
Agree with you guys that it is pretty strange why they get attacked and Daria killed as their popularity in the world is not reaching the 1% of Peterson or Žižek. But their focus of thoughts and teachings they promoted on globalism and a multipolar world is potent more than any Peterson or Žižek indoctrinated heroic stardom lectures. Can that be a reason?
Yes!

It could be that it's the quality of (at least some of) Dugin's message that they want to snuff out. Quantity-wise, Dugin didn't (yet) reach many people. There's a remarkably prescient eschatological element to Dugin's philosophy that is line with ours - on the importance of the development of being, and on these times being a titanic showdown between Good and Evil.

Being psychopaths, the assassins of philosophers don't realize that ideas are bulletproof.

It could be that it's the quality of (at least some of) Dugin's message that they want to snuff out. Quantity-wise, Dugin didn't (yet) reach many people. There's a remarkably prescient eschatological element to Dugin's philosophy that is line with ours - on the importance of the development of being, and on these times being a titanic showdown between Good and Evil.

Being psychopaths, the assassins of philosophers don't realize that ideas are bulletproof.

Interesting. And that as a consequence of this horrid act, they may have attracted more people to these "dangerous" ideas? Typical wishful thinking having the opposite effect to what was intended?

Yes indeed ... but they can scare us to stop to share them in 3D reality :cry:

As a mother myself, I am truly shaken by this murder. As a public person in my little country, not famous, but known and respected by many for my cultural and educational work, this scared me to think that it could happen to any of us ... omg ... maybe I am just paranoid ... I did openly share Dugins ideas and thoughts and I am sure it was of great value for people from Croatia and region to better understand the global situation, but also why Croatians can't stand with Russia like Serbs etc ... I know it helped many to realize that Croatia can't just be pro-Russia, as due to many things we belong to "Sea civilization", not Earth, but than we are not part of the western liberalism ... and how I see it Croatia shall be the bridge between two ... I even wanted to see if I can make one small branch of theri political school and movement here in Balkans ... but ... right now I am so sad for Daria and her family, especially her parents, this is so sad ... maybe I shall stay off the radar, but in Croatia, it is impossible for me ... any how thx ... :hug:

Just read that Pope Francis expresses condolences over the death of Darya Dugina:

ROME, August 24. /TASS/.
Pope Francis expressed condolences over the death of Russian Darya Dugina, calling her an "innocent victim."
"I think of the poor girl who was blown up by a bomb placed under the car seat in Moscow. The innocent pay the price of war," the ANSA news agency quoted the pontiff as saying on Wednesday at a collective audience.

Francis said he turned his thoughts to Russia and Ukraine on that day. "I pray that she, the Mother of God, will look to these two beloved countries and lead them to the peace we all so desperately need," he said.

The pontiff once again condemned those who make their money by selling weapons. "They (arms dealers - TASS) are criminals who kill humanity," the pope noted, recalling other conflicts, including those in Yemen and Syria.

On the evening of August 20, an explosive device went off in a Toyota Land Cruiser car on the road near the village of Bolshiye Vyazyomy, the Moscow Region. The car caught fire. As it was found out later, the explosive device had been planted under the vehicle’s floor on the driver's side. Dugina, who was driving the car, died on the spot. The Russian Federal Security Service's Public Relations Center told TASS that the murder had been solved. It was prepared by the Ukrainian special services; the perpetrator was Ukrainian citizen Natalia Vovk.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 18.08.43.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 18.08.43.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
I've came across this interesting post on Telegram regarding Darya's death, it might be a bit dramatic, but who knows how things will develop from here on out.

I have read most of the books Dugin wrote before 2008. I also know him personally quite well. I don't support many of his views, some of them I find nonsensical, other I don't understand etc. I leave a probability however that I am merely too 'daft' for his philosophy.

However what British (and I have little doubts the crime was planned and guided by Mi6 and Ukrainian -jezebel- - literally - Natalia Vovk and her direct bosses were merely perpetrators and most likely will perish soon) achieved with this disgusting terroristic attack is that millions of people in Russia and all over the world will start reading Dugin's books, lectures, watch his interviews etc. etc. - and will discover literally the most anti-Western and anti-globalist thinker and philosopher ever, in comparison to whom any Western conservative is a kid from a sandbox.

Because Dugin's ideas - sometimes weirdly formulated, seemingly nonsensical and astonishing - are based in the abysmal depths of ancient, medieval and modern philosophy.

His books, already translated into a dozen of languages and quite popular in some countries with strong anti-Western sentiment, especially in Iran and Turkey, but also in China, Japan etc., will be now translated into dozens of languages and will provoke a whirlpool of anti-Western ideas, narratives, emerging one after another like mushrooms after the summer rain. And some of those offspring ideologies will be even more successful and dangerous for the West than his own ideas.

That's what you've done.

This death is much more than the death of Qasem Soleimani - albeit a similar coward act. Soleimani was a logical target, he was a fighter, not a theorist. However when you try to kill the idea, the idea will likely kill you.

Britain, your soft culture, your mainstream and 'alternative' crap, all your 'Doctor Who', 'Jeeves and Wooster', your BBC, your Harry Potter, your Tolkien and all your Gaydalfs are joke in comparison to the ancient dragon you've awakened. You've awakened the Balrog - trust me, I know what I'm saying.

Death of Darya Dugina is the death of Socrates. You and your degenerative culture will drown in her innocent blood.

Thanks for another great episode of NewsReal by the way.

This week on NewsReal: why Trump's political opponents raided him, and what it could mean for US politics in the near-future...

haha was good and fun again ... yeah down the rabbit hole haha ...

Anyhow regarding the energy crisis, hahah ... So it is fun in Croatia after weeks of brainwashing people with 10x higher prices of gas, yesterday the anticorruption "brigades" caughts managers of Croatian main gas and oil supplier and president of Croatian Layer's chamber in the biggest corrupted robbery of public money and resources in last 100 years! So as most of us consider that as one reality show, we had great fun this weekend, and I bet no more front page news of the energy crisis and higher prices of gas in Croatia for some time hahah ...

But if we consider this arrest was in Saturday - sabbath - Mithraism etc - Well, maybe this is what will in upcoming weeks happen to other members of the EU too; some sarcastic twist like this one will be great hahaha as since Croatia entered the EU, the EU started to collapse a bit faster and this year we are entering Eurozone and all of a sudden there will be 3x more money than it used to be just a week ago in a bank of Croatia hahah ... more and more Croatia looks like a USA Troyan Horse in EU, knowing that our president was NATO secretary, and with rumors that Beyonce who regularly have summer holidays at our coast is our Queen haha ... fun is on the way ...

Back
Top Bottom