New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

Your thoughts on this are our thoughts!

While most topics that critics of China cite as evidence of its 'wrong foundation' are of little concern to me, I do have concerns that Chinese state ideology ('Communism with Chinese characteristics') may be inflexible when it comes to reading reality properly. Specifically, for example, their Covid policy, which is at times as harsh as the Western one.

My hope is that theirs is a strategic move, harsh as it is undoubtedly towards her own people, due to the Western economic war on Russia. If i'm not mistaken the last covid outbreak in China was in the province of Shenzen, home of the 4th most important international port in the World.

Though, I hope not to wishfully think here, I guess we have to wait and see how the things will develop further.

Thank you guys for a another great show.

Russia is losing in Ukraine! Zelensky will win bigly! The Putin regime will fall any minute now! NATO will last forever!

How do we know this?

Because the Western/globalist media repeats it every single day.

Is it true though?

Coming up shortly on NewsReal!

It's 'false-flags' all day everyday in Ukraine at the moment.

On today's show we discuss the West's ridiculous overuse of them to manipulate the mass mind into believing in 'our great victory'.

YouTube is going to be blocked in Russia pretty soon according to officials. Can you guys make parallel streams on other platforms like VK or Telegram too?
I don't think so. I'll check, but I think we'd have to upload to both separately, after the stream.

Coming up in a few minutes...

Why Zero Covid?

(Z)elensky on the run
Zi Jumping on the ship
Zipping through the port
Z-Covid makes no zense!

Zhanghai more than z-million
Zelenko Z-stack, thanks a zillion!
Zinc goes to prizon
Zockdown the warzone!

Z screamin' for a livin'
Zapped when breathin'
Z ready for jumpin'
Zucky fake newzin'!

Z fightin' lies
Z smellin' fresh air
Zoom call Zeta-Zumberg
Zero carbon, zero Covid

Z like Zaiwan
Zealous West, no rest
Z preparin' for conquest on
Zero, one, two, three!

Z or V?
Z―don't you see?
Z goin' for Victory!
Zero West, zero Covid

That was a very interesting session, thank you!

About China's role in international trade and the effect the current lockdowns are going to have on the global supply chain, here's a recent tweet showing the vessels parked outside the Shanghai port waiting to be loaded or dishcharged and a chart comparing that number to previous years. Coupled with the ongoing supply squeeze on certain key materials from Russia, looks like we're in for real supply shock in the West.

On today's show, live from 4pm CET as usual, we're leading with the 'revelation' that the UK govt now thinks Russia might actually achieve what it set out to do in Ukraine. Shocking news to most, though not to our listeners of course!

Hi guys, as mentioned on last week's show, tomorrow Niall will be absent, so it'll be just myself (and maybe a stand-in). Last week, someone in the chat, I think Aeneas, suggested that I take some questions from the chat, so if any of you have some interesting questions on your mind to ask, feel free and I'll do my best at mansplaining them! :-D As always, we greatly appreciate your support!

Back
Top Bottom