New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

We have a 'permanent' copy of Ukraine on Fire stored on the SOTT Media server since 2018.

Embed code:

HTML:
<iframe src="//www.sott.net/video?file=//media.sott.net/Sott_videos/Ukraine-on-fire.mp4&image=//media.sott.net/Sott_videos/Ukraine-on-fire.jpg" allowfullscreen="" width="720" height="480" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Here it is in action:

The corresponding SOTT article says that the video doesn't exist :huh:

The corresponding SOTT article says that the video doesn't exist :huh:

That's unfortunate :( after two years of covid censoring, this is the darned new normal they kept promising us, even if they do open up the world and masks and mandates are rolled back entirely, this is type of censorship and limit to discourse and information is here to stay.

I also noticed that Ben Swann made it available in his platform and may be found here in great quality:

That's unfortunate :( after two years of covid censoring, this is the darned new normal they kept promising us, even if they do open up the world and masks and mandates are rolled back entirely, this is type of censorship and limit to discourse and information is here to stay.

I also noticed that Ben Swann made it available in his platform and may be found here in great quality:

I'd forgotten we have that. Todayified! 'Ukraine on Fire': How US, Not Russia, Destroyed Ukraine - Oliver Stone Documentary -- Sott.net

Thank you Joe, Niall and Scottie for another interesting show. I was wondering if some time in the near future you'd be interested to share your views on China in all this geopolitical game, her relationship with Russia, her plans for developing and reimplementing the silk road and so on.

Unfortunately in the Western world I get the feeling that even the folks from the alt news sphere aren't able to grasp the China's soul and modus operandi worldwide.

Considering how China has been treated by the the western pillaging empires in the last few hundreds of years its no wonder that the Chinese government decided a long time ago to isolate themselves internally in order to avoid any western infiltration and disruption through the usual suspects and tactics, they've seen it happening in many countries around the world in the last decades so they took counter moves in order to avoid to face the same fate as other more gullible governments unfortunately.

At the same time they've become the world's manufacturing factory and the first worldwide economy, they've managed to make the western world dependent on them in different aspects while playing along all this time.

So I was wondering is China playing with the west for a while now a kind of wise as serpents game? Were they waiting for the right opportunity like the current one brought by Russia with her mission to denazify Ukraine in order to move forward along with like minded countries towards a multipolar world? Because if that's the case I'm not able to figure it out how the heck the western world will manage to further their great reset plan unless off course they don't see only what they wanna see due to their wishful thinking and hubris and their moving further with their plan will turn out to be a suicide for the western economy and these wanna be globalists.

Just some thoughts.

Well, this I saw just now; I‘m not a weapon expert so I don’t know if that is real or not and if that in fact was hypersonic missile you talked about in the show…

Thank you Joe, Niall and Scottie for another interesting show. I was wondering if some time in the near future you'd be interested to share your views on China in all this geopolitical game, her relationship with Russia, her plans for developing and reimplementing the silk road and so on.

Unfortunately in the Western world I get the feeling that even the folks from the alt news sphere aren't able to grasp the China's soul and modus operandi worldwide.

Considering how China has been treated by the the western pillaging empires in the last few hundreds of years its no wonder that the Chinese government decided a long time ago to isolate themselves internally in order to avoid any western infiltration and disruption through the usual suspects and tactics, they've seen it happening in many countries around the world in the last decades so they took counter moves in order to avoid to face the same fate as other more gullible governments unfortunately.

At the same time they've become the world's manufacturing factory and the first worldwide economy, they've managed to make the western world dependent on them in different aspects while playing along all this time.

So I was wondering is China playing with the west for a while now a kind of wise as serpents game? Were they waiting for the right opportunity like the current one brought by Russia with her mission to denazify Ukraine in order to move forward along with like minded countries towards a multipolar world? Because if that's the case I'm not able to figure it out how the heck the western world will manage to further their great reset plan unless off course they don't see only what they wanna see due to their wishful thinking and hubris and their moving further with their plan will turn out to be a suicide for the western economy and these wanna be globalists.

Just some thoughts.
Your thoughts on this are our thoughts!

While most topics that critics of China cite as evidence of its 'wrong foundation' are of little concern to me, I do have concerns that Chinese state ideology ('Communism with Chinese characteristics') may be inflexible when it comes to reading reality properly. Specifically, for example, their Covid policy, which is at times as harsh as the Western one.

Back
Top Bottom