New meditation music coming soon

This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing Burma Jones!
One of my favourite quotes is from Ark, and has already been posted by Ailén:

ark said:
"If you need five lives to accomplish what you WANT, let this be the first of those five. And then, without any "time obligation" or "should stressing" - start it. First step first. And ENJOY it. And LOVE yourself - take care of yourself. This is the only thing that the Universe (God?) wants from you, I think."

I think about it often and find it very inspiring.

Well done Burma Jones! As it provided the perfect platform for the intended purpose. I listen to it in a very low volume, and it added to the feeling of its ability to move one to calm. And with Laura's voice and prayer adding a healing tone, setting the mode to meditate and reflect. Thanks. :D

Wonderful! I love the stereo effects, and the POTS rhythm permits slow breathing.

OH MY DIVINE COSMIC MIND!!! Burma Jones and Laura. That was absolutely beautiful. My insides had goosebumps! :wow:

Burma Jones said:
Gertrudes said:
I REALLY enjoyed that! Thank you Burma Jones, that was simply beautiful.

I have several CDs of what I call "music for relaxation" but honestly the music from you guys, both from the previous EE and now this one seems to always be my favourite. I could listen to it for hours....

Glad you like it. I'd also like some suggestions if anyone has any. Are there any particular quotes from Laura or the Cs that you've found particularly inspiring? Maybe something you've written down to refer to regularly.

I like this quote, from Soul Hackers:

When you ask a question – if the question is a burning one – your life becomes the answer. All of your experiences and interactions shape themselves around the core of the answer that you are seeking in your soul.

Tis beautiful! Put on some headphones and zone out. :D Kudos to the artists. :thup:

Laura said:
Okay, ya'll write me some scripts and I'll read them to meditation music! (And send hugs all the while I'm doing it!)

Another great idea!

So looking forward to purchasing this CD. I've played Track 5 from the EE DVD over and over again when I feel stressed, while reading, relaxing or doing something creative. Helps me to think. This new music sample sounds particularly soothing.

Burma Jones said:
Gertrudes said:
I REALLY enjoyed that! Thank you Burma Jones, that was simply beautiful.

I have several CDs of what I call "music for relaxation" but honestly the music from you guys, both from the previous EE and now this one seems to always be my favourite. I could listen to it for hours....

Glad you like it. I'd also like some suggestions if anyone has any. Are there any particular quotes from Laura or the Cs that you've found particularly inspiring? Maybe something you've written down to refer to regularly.

Don't know if any of these help out that I wrote in the Music Collaboration thread: there are the scripts I used in the mp3's I created.

Maybe Laura would find one or two of these quotes useful in her recordings?

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=14843.msg121685#msg121685

Breton said:
[...SNIP...]

What follows is the information about each of the three selections and the quotations.

Abstract-Improvises_nomad_quotes.mp3

Background music: collaboration between two members of the forum, Abstract, Nomad, in Nov 2009

Quotes in order of appearance:

1. Where you are is not important. Who you are is and also what you see.
[Quote by C's]

2. All there is is lessons. This is one infinite school. There is no other reason for anything to exist. Even inanimate matter learns it is all an "Illusion." Each individual possesses all of creation within their minds.
[Quote by C's]

3.Cut the quote and put rest of the quote started above:
Now, contemplate for a moment. Each soul is all powerful and can create or destroy all existence if [it] knows how. You and us and all others are interconnected by our mutual possession of all there is. You may create alternative universes if you wish and dwell within.

4. Life is religion.
Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God.
Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation.
Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease.
They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past."
People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future."
[Quote by C's]

5. ....the most important principles that the Cassiopaeans have given us are Free Will and Knowledge Protects. These two concepts are inseparable. The more knowledge you have, the more awareness you have; and the more awareness you have, the more Free will you have as to whether or not you will receive and disseminate lies or truth. With increase of knowledge, there CAN be an increase in awareness, but not always. A person can have a great deal of knowledge, but since he defines what he knows with the Juvenile Dictionary, he only can have Juvenile Awareness.
[Quote by LKJ - http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/ascension2.htm ]

6. Pretend that you have an advanced security system around your brain, and that every idea that wants to come in is a potential threat to your thinking. Before you let that idea in, you need to search it and x-ray it and ask it a lot of questions. Only when you are certain it is not dangerous, then you can let it in. But once it is in, consider it a guest, one who could be asked to leave at any time.
[quote by Galahad on forum]

7. Knowledge protects. "Knowledge application generates energy, which, in turn, generates light."
[Quote by C's]

8. There is no free lunch in the Universe and if you think there is, then you’re lunch.
[Quote by LKJ]
NOTE: for fun, and to kind of wrap up the selection, I lowered the pitch on this one on a sliding scale, so the voice gets deeper and deeper until the end. Maybe it was stupid. But I felt like doing it.

mkrnhr_guitar_quotes_added.mp3

Background Music: Guitar playing by Cass Forum member Mkrnhr 04:18

NOTE about the voice recording: these have heavy equalization applied so the voice has less presence and maybe sounds a bit like it is coming from an AM radio. This was intentional. My brother kind of critisized that it sounds like I am speaking from inside a can, but I left it alone because, I kinda liked it. Maybe someone else can comment.

Quotes in order of appearance:

1. ... the universe is merely a school. And, a school is there for all to learn. That is why everything exists. There is no other reason.
[Quote by C's]

2. ...Forevermore, the human race, will be poisoned by the very same problem which is reflected in several different ways: one is always seeking the truth through one pathway instead of seeking it through a myriad of pathways; and also believing in simplistic answers to very complex issues and questions.
[Quote by C's]

3."Access to knowledge requires courage, as it demands a special psychological effort from the Seeker: he has to accept the postulate that "the truth is out there, but it is very difficult - if not impossible - to find," while at the same time disregarding his own ideas and personal beliefs."
[By LKJ from http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/ascension2.htm ]

4."Wild Ways teaches people when not to act 'nice' about protecting their souls. The instinctive nature knows that being 'sweet' in these instances only makes the predator smile. When the soul is being threatened, it is not only acceptable to draw the line and mean it, it is required. ..."
From Pinkola-Estes
[This is in many places, but I got this from http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=14410.msg112027#msg112027 Re: Eíriú-Eolas - Guide/FAQ]

First_Initiation_pianobackground.mp3

The Quote is from the Salzmann quote, important Gurdjieff principle: The First Initiation

[...SNIP...]

Beautiful, thank you! Here are some of my favorites

[quote author=C's]

There isn't a tool which makes it unnecessary for the child to learn how to ride the bicycle in order to know how to ride it.
[/quote]

Actually the one above is originally in question format.

[quote author=C's]

When it is a struggle, you are not learning. So stop struggling and meditate. i.e. enjoy the ride.
[/quote]

[quote author=C's]

When you learn, you grow. When you grow, you progress. When you progress, you transform.
[/quote]

[quote author=C's]

If one has the will of a Lion, one does not have the fate of a mouse.
[/quote]

[quote author=C's]

The answers lie within the finished painting, not within the paintbrushes.
[/quote]

[quote author=Gurdjieff-ISOTM]

If knowledge outweighs being a man knows but has no power to do. It is useless knowledge. On the other hand if being outweighs knowledge a man has the power to do, but does not know, that is, he can do something but does not know what to do. The being he has acquired becomes aimless and efforts made to attain it prove to be useless.

In order to understand this and, in general, the nature of knowledge and the nature of being, as well as their interrelation, it is necessary to understand the relation of knowledge and being to 'understanding.'
"Knowledge is one thing, understanding is another thing."
[/quote]

Great sample and, important thing, good audio quality !

Here's one of my favourite C's quote. I think it sums up a lot a things :

"No need to drive, just ride. That's what we do : we ride the Wave ! "

For the meditation the quotes should IMHO not be too metaphoric, not only they could be interpreted one way or another according to every person, but also it could disconcentrate from the meditative state. If one have to think about the indirect signification of a metaphor, an intellectual effort is put into it and the relaxing imperative of the meditation could be lost. No?

Very beautiful.. can't wait for the full version. The pace seemed perfectly timed for breathing as well.

Thank you.

:-)

Back
Top Bottom