New meditation music coming soon

Wow! That was a truly profound experience! I immediately felt so much warmth from the music and Laura's voice. It was comforting and it gave me hope amidst so much hopelessness around us at present.

As for quotes, I like the quote that I've always appended to my posts (see below).

Amazing! Im listening to this at work in the early morning. Watching the sunrise was a perfect match to the music. ( kept it on replay) I look forward to purchasing this cd

Great Job Burna.

Thank you :love:

"How can you be in "solitude" when the Universe is a living, breathing thing that will dance with you if you ask...

When you finally can love the Universe, AS IT IS, it will then send its representative to you, the perfect embodiment of the Universe's love for you..."
Laura Knight-Jadczyk

This is beautiful! Thank you Burma Jones and Laura! Looking forward for the CD myself :)

mkrnhr said:
For the meditation the quotes should IMHO not be too metaphoric, not only they could be interpreted one way or another according to every person, but also it could disconcentrate from the meditative state. If one have to think about the indirect signification of a metaphor, an intellectual effort is put into it and the relaxing imperative of the meditation could be lost. No?

I see your point mkrnhr but what I see in sending Laura some quotes is that she may be inspire by them first and transmitting them back to us in a more subtle way. Her message will be a personal one but inspired by the collectivity. I see great potential in it, key words or sentences that may produce not only a zoning out effect but help zoning out whit an objective, a goal.

Okay, ya'll write me some scripts and I'll read them to meditation music! (And send hugs all the while I'm doing it!)

Eh!, I would love to receive a hug from you Laura and I promise that I will not hug you to hard and negligently hurt you.

A hug is such a simple but beautiful way to transmit one is love to another. :-[

That was really beautiful!! Couldn't help but end up breathing in time with it. Found it quite moving (something about the timings of Laura's voice?)
Looking forward to ordering the CD :)

RedFox said:
That was really beautiful!! Couldn't help but end up breathing in time with it. Found it quite moving (something about the timings of Laura's voice?)
Looking forward to ordering the CD :)

Exactly. I timed Laura's voice to match a slow 6 count in-breath and 9 count out-breath. It should be perfect to pipe breath with. When I was trying it out to see if the timing was right I went into the meditation almost immediately...which I figured was a good sign. ;o)

I just used it today in loop mode and I think you hit the right instruments and timing for meditation. I am having a bit of trouble with tiredness in the evening so I fell asleep though.

Good job, I think you are on the right track for sure.

_Breton_

Back
Top Bottom