New meditation music coming soon

excellent- very well done - holding my breath until the CD is released.

Thank you for this great piece, Burma Jones, Laura and others who might have contributed. I listened to it this morning, and by hearing the voice of Laura saying the POTS I cried a bit. Moving indeed. Thank you so much for all of this work! :flowers:

Thank you Burma Jones and Laura and all others who worked on this meditationtrack. I am really looking forward to the CDs.

Thanks for the sample, the music is great!

I would say the music is avvolgente, don't know if 'encircling' would be the right translation for it :)
It's both relaxing and recharging, really beautiful. Laura's voice timing is spot on for a deep and relaxed breath!

Wow! :flowers:

Its like being in the forest, surrounded by butterflies and life.
The clear sun shining behind the leaves.
With sweet, gentle drops of night dew.. or rain?
Cleansing the face, the eyes, the soul.

Thanks very much for this beautiful work!

Great work Burma Jones!! :thup: Made me feel like I was in an astral garden! Simply beautiful all the sounds you've incorporated!

I would love to try this with an EE session. I await the cd myself! ;)

Wonderful music, beautiful voice Burma Jones and Laura.....the sounds just resonated throughout my body and my mind. I love how you've timed Laura's reciting the Prayer of the Soul to the breathing. I'm so looking forward to the new CD.

Thank you Burma, your piece intermixed with Laura’s devotional words brought such wonderful feelings today that my heart leaped – can’t wait, too, for your CD release; Bravo :flowers:

That was wonderful, it made me smile like this :D and cry a little! It is so powerful but gentle and kind at the same time. It's amazing how fast it goes to work on the spirit. Thank you Burma Jones and Laura! Looking forward to the CD :)

I listened to this the other week but didn't get around to posting. This is very nice and sounds professionally done. Nice work Burma Jones!

Burma Jones said:
Exactly. I timed Laura's voice to match a slow 6 count in-breath and 9 count out-breath. It should be perfect to pipe breath with. When I was trying it out to see if the timing was right I went into the meditation almost immediately...which I figured was a good sign. ;o)

I did think that there was a long pause between the lines. But if you are pipe breathing it does make sense because it takes a while to take in the air. I didn't try breathing to it while listening to it, but it sounded like it would fit with pipe breaths.

If doing meditation why not consider making some kind of repeating mantra for one of the selections on the CD? Laura could lend her voice to this.

I did this myself one early morning recently when I had trouble sleeping and invented some kind of set of repeating words that reflect something about my goals related to wanting to align with STO principles and therefore those kinds of "thought centers" that Laura mentioned in the Wave.

The words are increasing in syllable count from 1 to 7 to represent the journey of increasing awareness from 1st density to 7th density.

Truth
Free-will
Creation
Reality
Objectivity
Love is knowledge is light
Continual expansion

Take this idea and change it to your liking if it inspires you.

Also, it may not be necessary to have it on the CD at all, but can be a one practise one can do in their own mind when listening to any meditative music perhaps. I threw this out for consideration in case someone was of the opinion it could be useful and have some value. Others with more meditation experience would know better than me.

Breton said:
If doing meditation why not consider making some kind of repeating mantra for one of the selections on the CD? Laura could lend her voice to this.

I find that repeating the Prayer of the Soul works perfectly for this. fwiw.

Back
Top Bottom