Monkeypox: The new plague?

What worries me isn't the Mon(k)eyPox™

but what the experimental Moneypox vaccine can/could do to the people who are already tripple jabbed, given that their immune system is compromized in so many ways (including the invisible changes deep inside their bodies). Now adding a life virus vaccine which also happens to be experimental.... makes my eyes roll to heaven. Then there is also the issue of recombinant virus combinations / interactions, what could come out of all that... :whistle:
Exactly my thoughts and surely those of many more.

What worries me isn't the Mon(k)eyPox™

but what the experimental Moneypox vaccine can/could do to the people who are already tripple jabbed, given that their immune system is compromized in so many ways (including the invisible changes deep inside their bodies). Now adding a life virus vaccine which also happens to be experimental.... makes my eyes roll to heaven. Then there is also the issue of recombinant virus combinations / interactions, what could come out of all that... :whistle:
Hi Scottie,I believe this Monkey is going to be another scare tactic to keep everyone scared, and to social distance. People will be fearful of going anywhere, hanging out with friends etc. None of this is coincidental. It all has been staged just a theater show. When Monkey pox has fizzled out, there will be another. It will be never ending. Just thought i'd share my thought.

New York declares monkeypox emergency​

"The declaration comes after similar steps were taken by the authorities in San Francisco, which announced a state of emergency over the monkeypox outbreak on Thursday."

"The governor also issued an executive order, noting that New York “is now experiencing one of the highest rates of transmission” in the country."

"We are working around the clock to secure more vaccines, expand testing capacity, and educate New Yorkers on how to stay safe,” Hochul said."

Article below:

This shouldn't surprise anyone here. :-(

Tomato Influenza
Yeah, I saw the report on this - part of the 10 pandemics before 2030?

A New Rare Viral Disease Called “Tomato Flu” is Affecting Children in India — Symptoms Comparable to Covid-19 and Blisters Resembles with Monkeypox Virus

child-rash-getty.webp

In India, a large number of children have been diagnosed with a newly discovered infectious disease, and even professionals are uncertain as to where the outbreak may have originated.

According to a report published in the Lancet Respiratory Medicine Journal, “tomato flu” was first discovered on May 6 in India and has since infected more children ages 1 to 9.

“Just as we are dealing with the probable emergence of fourth wave of COVID-19, a new virus known as tomato flu, or tomato fever, has emerged in India in the state of Kerala in children younger than 5 years,” the Lancet Journal wrote on its website.

Tomato flu was first discovered on May 6, 2022, in the Kollam district of Kerala, and as of July 26, 2022, more than 82 cases in children younger than 5 years old have been reported by local government hospitals.
[...]
Tomato Flu or tomato fever is an uncommon viral disease with symptoms that are comparable to Covid-19 and blisters that resembles with monkeypox virus.

Tomato flu produces red rashes, skin irritation, and dehydration. The disease derives its name from the tomato-shaped blisters it causes.

“Tomato flu gained its name on the basis of the eruption of red and painful blisters throughout the body that gradually enlarge to the size of a tomato. These blisters resemble those seen with the monkeypox virus in young individuals.”

Although the symptoms of the tomato flu virus are comparable to those of COVID-19 (both are linked with fever, exhaustion, and bodyaches initially, and some patients with COVID-19 also report rashes on the skin), the virus is not connected to SARS-CoV-2 according to the experts.

The actual cause of the disease is still unknown.

The experts are speculating about the new disease, claiming that it could be an after-effect of chikungunya or dengue fever, or it could be a new variant of the viral hand, foot, and mouth disease.

“Tomato flu could be an after-effect of chikungunya or dengue fever in children rather than a viral infection,” Lancet Journal stated.

“The virus could also be a new variant of the viral hand, foot, and mouth disease, a common infectious disease targeting mostly children aged 1–5 years and immunocompromised adults, and some case studies have even shown hand, foot, and mouth disease in immunocompetent adults.”

Tomato-Flu-%E2%80%93-All-You-Need-to-Know_2.jpeg

“Children are at increased risk of exposure to tomato flu as viral infections are common in this age group and spread is likely to be through close contact.”

The tomato flu is a self-limiting condition, and there is currently no medication that can be used to treat it, according to Lancet Journal.

“Drug repurposing and vaccination are the most efficacious and cost-effective approaches to ensure the safety of public health from viral infections, especially in children, older people, immunocompromised people, and those with underlying health issues. As yet, no antiviral drugs or vaccines are available for the treatment or prevention of tomato flu. Further follow-up and monitoring for serious outcomes and sequelae is needed to better understand the need for potential treatments.”

“Similar to other types of influenza, tomato flu is very contagious. Hence, it is mandatory to follow careful isolation of confirmed or suspected cases and other precautionary steps to prevent the outbreak of the tomato flu virus from Kerala to other parts of India.

“Isolation should be followed for 5–7 days from symptom onset to prevent the spread of infection to other children or adults. The best solution for prevention is the maintenance of proper hygiene and sanitisation of the surrounding necessities and environment as well as preventing the infected child from sharing toys, clothes, food, or other items with other non-infected children,” according to the experts.

They're hyping polio resurgence as well although clearly stating that it's stemming from polio vaccines! Didn't expect that!
From my local paper (Monday - front page) that's mostly USA TODAY now:

1661316033003.png

1661316221724.png

Last edited:
This is an interesting case: First case of monkeypox virus, SARS-CoV-2 and HIV co-infection.
On admission, the patient reported being treated for syphilis in 2019. In September 2021, he performed an HIV test with a negative result. He suffered from bipolar disorder, for which he regularly took carbamazepine 200 mg daily. He was vaccinated for SARS-CoV-2 with two doses of Pfizer's BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine (the last in December 2021) and had already contracted COVID-19 in January 2022. He also reported of having condomless intercourse with men during his stay in Spain.
On the second day of admission (July 6, 2022), given the high suspicion of monkeypox supported by suggestive skin lesions and a recent trip to Spain [[1]], swabs of pustule exudate and nasopharynx secretions were sent to the Regional Reference Laboratory hosted at the University Hospital “A.O.U.P. P. Giaccone” of Palermo (Italy) for monkeypox orthopoxvirus detection and SARS-CoV-2 sequencing.
The specimens were confirmed positive to monkeypox virus and SARS-CoV-2. The first belonged to the West African clade, the variant responsible for the Spanish outbreak [[1]], while SARS-CoV-2 genome classified by Pangolin as lineage BA.5.1 (GISAID Accession ID: EPI_ISL_13876417). Serology tests for viral hepatitis, herpes simplex, gonorrhoea, chlamydia and lymphogranuloma venereum were negative. However, HIV-1 resulted positive with a viral load of 234,000 copies/mL. The CD4 lymphocyte count was unaltered with 812 cells/μL (normal values within 410-1590 cells/μL).
Isn't that a very good ground for recombinations? I mean, the fact that the patient is immuno-suppressed and got all those three viruses detectable (with symptoms). Or maybe coinfections like this are common?

Back
Top Bottom