Monkeypox: The new plague?

This is an interesting case: First case of monkeypox virus, SARS-CoV-2 and HIV co-infection.

Isn't that a very good ground for recombinations? I mean, the fact that the patient is immuno-suppressed and got all those three viruses detectable (with symptoms). Or maybe coinfections like this are common?
I've found some relevant comments regarding my questions on this Patreon page (behind the paywall and in Polish, but I've machine translated some small interesting bits):
(...) In turn, the MPXV virus can acquire features from the SARS2 RNA hybrids if some RNA-dependent DNA polymerase in the cell is active. Such a polymerase is ... reverse transcriptase, originating from HIV. It synthesizes DNA based on RNA.
(...) creating a situation in which different viruses of the same and other types will be capable of co-infection uninhibited by the natural mechanisms of the immune system - will generate a whole range of quasi-viruses with completely new features and thus the route of infection and symptoms. It is nothing more than a reshuffle of the entire genetic pool of all viruses that can and infect humans, and the main mechanism behind it are mmRNA vaccines acting as a trigger - "facilitator" of simultaneous occurrence of previously strictly controlled molecular mechanisms of RNA and DNA replication.
So, we are just basically waiting for something bad to happen. The comments also confirm that MPXV can also acquire characteristics from spike protein encoded in the vaxes:
(...) It is also possible that if MPXV recombination occurs with the genetic material of the SARS2 S protein, it will be particularly efficient in people who have been vaccinated with adenovector

Last edited:

Chinese warned not to touch foreigners​

"Citizens were cautioned against “close relationships” with foreigners in the country after the first case of monkeypox was recorded in China"

"Writing on his official Weibo page, the official said that in order to “prevent possible monkeypox infection and as part of our healthy lifestyle, it is recommended that you do not have direct skin-to-skin contact or close relationships with foreigners who have recently come from overseas.” He clarified “recent” to mean having arrived within the last three weeks."

Monkeypox resurfaces in Chicago just as WHO declares end of monkeypox global emergency​

Friday, May 12, 2023 by: Cassie B.
(Natural News) A cluster of monkeypox cases has emerged in Chicago just as the World Health Organization (WHO) is declaring the health emergency over.

A dozen confirmed cases and one probable case of monkeypox were reported in the nation’s third-biggest city in the period from April 17 to May 5. In all of these cases, the virus was spread through sexual contact. Nine of the infections were noted in men who were fully vaccinated against the virus.

Although none of the infected individuals were hospitalized, the city is nevertheless warning of a “resurgence” of monkeypox. The illness grabbed a lot of headlines last year when it started spreading rapidly among gay and bisexual men in Europe and the U.S.; its rise coincided with gay pride celebrations in many cities. Cases peaked in August before tapering off, largely due to greater awareness. So far, just over 30,000 Americans have been diagnosed with monkeypox.

In the Chicago uptick, officials are worried about the disease spreading undetected among individuals, including those who are vaccinated. The men who are infected have an average age of 34, and a third of them also have HIV. Some of the men involved had recently traveled to places like Mexico, New York City and New Orleans.

Chicago Commissioner of Public Health Dr. Allison Arwady announced that cases have been rising in the Windy City. Speaking on Facebook Live, she said: “Most weeks we didn’t see a single mpox case, maybe one or two in a higher week. But just these last couple of weeks we saw two, then five, now another six coming in.”

Officials have been issuing warnings recently about the potential for a resurgence this summer as hundreds of thousands of individuals head to gay pride festivities throughout the nation. So far, however, there has not been an uptick beyond the one in Chicago.

A total of 62 cases were reported in the two-week period from April 26 to May 10, with most of them being in Texas, followed closely by Illinois. Other cases were reported in Louisiana, California, New York, Florida, Oregon and Alabama. However, officials from Texas said that at least 17 of those cases were actually from last year and were only just now being added to the CDC’s count.
…….
The disease is marked by a telltale rash accompanied by headache, fever, swollen lymph nodes and muscle pain. It can only be spread through close physical contact with someone who is infected, or contact with their bedding or clothing, and it generally responds well to antivirals. However, it can take around a month to recover from the virus.

Despite being relatively mild in most people, it won’t be surprising if officials and pharmaceutical companies use the Chicago uptick and the impending summer gay pride festivals as a reason to try to push vaccines on people.

Sources for this article include:

DailyMail.co.uk

Edition.CNN.com

What a coincidence :rolleyes:

Let’s also point out that most gays are double jabbed and boostered (they always stand first in line) with the experimental genetic injections. Plus monkeys pox vaccine, given how much advertising has been done within the gay world and all the places where gays meet.

So no wonder that their immune system gets compromised in many ways. The mpox “resurgence” overlaps (and masks) conveniently the injuries from the C19 jabs, even the silent injuries and often ongoing invisible processes, which may or may not pop up from time to time - dependent on the persons makeup but also lifestyle (think drugs, lack of vitamins and minerals, lack of sleep, stress, etc) a new mpox jab on top doesn’t help either.

The gay community has learned absolutely nothing from the hiv=aids scam in the 80s and 90s, when the establishment handed out lethal “medicines” as “cure” in the name of health and safety.

Just two days ago i met with a good friend after 4 years. He told me, not only was he c19 jabbed twice, but took the mpox jab as well in february. In march he had a very serious issue with inflammation his intestines. In April he got an infection / cold. Luckily he recovered. But made no connection what so ever to his medical interventions. Not even when we spoke about it - he rejected any thought and excused his illnesses with all kinds of trivial arguments.

It was exhausting trying to communicate and ended only in that i got irritated about so much - excuse me the name - BS. It felt like running into a wall all the time.

Another Biden appointee publicly demonstrating his "authentic self":

National Pulse and Twitter have unearthed video footage of Dr. Demetre Daskalakis, President Biden's "sex-positive" homosexual National Monkeypox [Mpox] Response deputy coordinator, making his entrance to speak at the Biomedical HIV Prevention Summit last month in Las Vegas. The conference was sponsored by NMAC, the National Minority AIDS Council.

The video shows Dr. Demetre Daskalakis strutting onto the main stage – with a sadomasochistic bondage harness covering his business suit – trailed by two younger men clad in only speedo suits, one in red, the other blue, on either side. The man in the blue speedo is also wearing a harness over his bare chest, a common look in homosexual BDSM circles. (BDSM stands for Bondage & Disciple, Dominance & Submission, Sadism & Masochism, but now the preferred, "softer" term for for such sadomasochistic sexual practices glorifying "consensual" pain and degradation is "kink.")

As synthesizers blare, the chorus for Madonna's 2009 song "Erotica" – an "ode to S&M," according to one site – plays on the speakers:

Erotic, erotic, put your hands all over my body

Erotic, erotic
Daskalakas is a favorite among homosexual activists, calling himself "Dr. Disco Lights" and a "public health warrior." But National Pulse has exposed his spiritual darkness in the form of his odd "appreciation of Satan."

"First reported last year after his White House appointment under Biden, Dr. Daskalakis is famous for his obsession with the occult, Satanism, and his pentagram tattoo which reads, 'I have learned there is light even in the darkest places,' NP reports. "Dr. Daskalakis and his gay partner post incessantly about their demonic hobbies. The pair even opened up a Satanic-themed gym in New York, reported on by the New York Times, with an advertisement reading 'We’ll Steal Your Soul.'”
demetre-daskalakis-jpg.jpg

But Washingtonian magazine reported, "Daskalakis says that he is not a satanist."

Sex positivity: Another leftist euphemism

Back
Top Bottom