Mass Shootings

ANOTHER MASS SHOOTING!

Get Woke, Go Broke: Marketing Experts Reveal Bud Light Is Losing Customers After Partnering With Transgender Dylan Mulvaney - Say Kid Rock Represented Customer Fury By Shooting Bud Light Cans (VIDEO)
Social media backlash was swift, with conservatives starting a #BoycottBudweiser hashtag which trended on Twitter.

Singer and MAGA conservative Kid Rock then expressed his fury over Bud Light bowing to the radical left trans mafia. He brought several Bud Light cases for target practice on Monday and unloaded several rounds of gunfire on them from an AR-15.

After the beers cans were completely destroyed, Rock turned to the camera and said “F**K Bud Light and f**k Anheuser-Busch!”

Lest one think this boycott was just an online phenomena, PR experts say there is now actual evidence that making Mulvaney the face of Bud Light has completely destroyed the beer’s brand.

Kid Rock and others on social media were indeed speaking for the average Bud Light drinker.

WOW - they sure didn't learn from Gillette!

ANOTHER MASS SHOOTING!

Get Woke, Go Broke: Marketing Experts Reveal Bud Light Is Losing Customers After Partnering With Transgender Dylan Mulvaney - Say Kid Rock Represented Customer Fury By Shooting Bud Light Cans (VIDEO)
Social media backlash was swift, with conservatives starting a #BoycottBudweiser hashtag which trended on Twitter.

Singer and MAGA conservative Kid Rock then expressed his fury over Bud Light bowing to the radical left trans mafia. He brought several Bud Light cases for target practice on Monday and unloaded several rounds of gunfire on them from an AR-15.

After the beers cans were completely destroyed, Rock turned to the camera and said “F**K Bud Light and f**k Anheuser-Busch!”

Lest one think this boycott was just an online phenomena, PR experts say there is now actual evidence that making Mulvaney the face of Bud Light has completely destroyed the beer’s brand.

Kid Rock and others on social media were indeed speaking for the average Bud Light drinker.

WOW - they sure didn't learn from Gillette!

Notice how Jeep desperately wants to swear….. so lets throw in some %4+4}3+= so we can be clear and concise.

Just say ______. (Choose swear word) if that’s what you want to do. I tried to post the unused word for Black Folk and it was auto changed to Homie. Even though it was the title of a Conrad book.

My bad - I didn't put this in a quote box so you would know it's from the linked article - my input is in red. Thought that would be obvious. And a polite society does insert **s out of consideration for others' sensibilities even if it's kind of ridiculous. I always say the word in my head anyway, but that's just me. When I heard my ninety something MIL use the F-word, I knew it had absolutely become a permanent part of the vernacular - for better or worse.

Oh, and thank you for your service assuming you don't find that offensive. I'll just say the words in my head in case you do.

Haven't watched this yet, but does delve into the "conspiracy theory" aspect of the transgender activism that has gone violent:

[39 min]
I finally got around to watching the "What is a Woman" doc - mind blowing! We're in a whole new reality now!

Thanks, I did watch this, Jennifer Bilek, and have to say that she connects dots - with much, here and there, reported on SOTT over the years, and yet she keys it to a 2014 ignition switch (from prior priming). She points out two players, with more that followed their heels as it created steam.

Jennifer lays out the case for the roots of the fetish that society has largely fallen for, hook, line and sinker – the top down push and trial run to create the illusion of transhumanism in the flesh, to prepare and use up humanity. Simply put, they are harvesting ignorance while manufacturing mental and physical pain. The profits have become stupendous, all while distracting humanity and at the same time, inculcation our thinking behind the screen of an ideological cult. It is an industry; banking, tech, pharma, education, law and of course, medical. It got its political legs from the lobbyists/philanthropists and representative weakness. None dare in citizenry to voice – they count on it.

From the video blurb:

Jennifer Bilek is an investigative journalist, a feminist and a leading voice really looking behind the curtain at who is pushing this TRANS AGENDA! In this interview, we discuss one of the most controversial subjects of our time: the massive effort to promote transgenderism and to push "gender-affirming care" on children. Everyone has heard of the documentary "What is a Woman" but that film didn't dare ask: "Who is behind this?"

It would be a good cross post for the JP thread, JEEP.

Past time to spotlight this issue.

THE DECADES OF EVIDENCE THAT ANTIDEPRESSANTS CAUSE MASS SHOOTINGS

Via: The Forgotten Side of Medicine:

Prior to the Covid vaccinations, psychiatric medications were the mass-prescribed medication that had the worst risk-to-benefit ratio on the market. In addition to rarely providing benefits to patients, there is a wide range of severe complications that commonly result from psychiatric medications.

There are many serious issues with psychiatric medications. For brevity, this article will exclusively focus on their tendency to cause horrific violent crimes. This was known long before they entered the market by both the drug companies and the FDA. While there is a large amount of evidence for this correlation, it is the one topic that is never up for debate when a mass shooting occurs. I have a lot of flexibility to discuss highly controversial topics with my colleagues, but this topic is met with so much hostility that I can never bring it up. It is, for this reason, I am immensely grateful to have an anonymous forum I can use.

From the linked article - some were Greenbaumed/MKUltra victims, but that won't be in the article or any article for that matter:

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F3e49ddcd-f5ef-427c-9ba8-695136785c6d_1570x886.png

POLICE HAVE CONFIRMED FIVE PEOPLE WERE KILLED IN A SHOOTING MONDAY MORNING IN A BANK BUILDING IN...​

"The Louisville Metro Police Department said i..."

WATCH: POLICE RUSH TO RESPOND TO ACTIVE SHOOTER AT LOUISVILLE BANK​

Last edited:
Did we reach a new level of psychological disorder in Louisville? The shooter was streaming the event while committing it. Words fail me...
The Christchurch shooter (one of them anyway) livestreamed his atrocity back in 2019.

The Louisville mass shooting, like the Nashville one last week, seems to be open-and-shut, but I find it odd that the two states which recently banned 'child gender-affirming surgery' have now each experienced a mass shooting, one week apart. The Tennessee school shooting was more 'topically-related', of course, seeing as the shooter 'identified as trans', while there's no such obvious link between that political hot-potato and yesterday's mass shooting in Louisville. Another thing to note is that two of the victims were personally known to the current governor of Kentucky. A message to him, perhaps?

Allen Outlet Mall Shooter: Male, Dressed in Black, Wearing Tactical Gear with Likely Tattoo on His Hand – The Allen Mall Is a Gun-Free Zone

UPDATE: At least nine people are dead including the shooter today following a mass shooting at the Allen Premium Outlet mall in Allen, Texas.

At least three more are in critical condition.
An active gunman opened fire at Allen Premium Outlets, resulting in multiple victims.
The sheriff’s office told WFAA that the suspected shooter is dead.

The shooter drove up his car, jumped out of the vehicle, and started shooting at people outside the mall.
The shooting was captured by another driver in the parking lot.
The shooter, who has not yet been identified, appears to be a Hispanic male with some sort of tattoo on his hand.

Allen Outlet Mall Shooter: Male, Dressed in Black, Wearing Tactical Gear with Likely Tattoo on His Hand – The Allen Mall Is a Gun-Free Zone
More Chaos in Texas

7 dead after car runs into pedestrians in Brownsville, Texas, alleged driver arrested
May 7, 2023, 6:54 PM

The following is speculation. Apologies conglomerate of information.

Some screenshots and comments from YouTube, Twitter, and other news agencies.

It was reported that Mall had 5000 shoppers on a typical Saturday.

Witness thought there were two shooters at the onset of the event. Law enforcement said that was not the case.

Some of the first statements were that Shooter killed himself after the attack (MK-Ultra Style). That narrative changed as well.

The unspent round appears to be an armor-piercing cartridge that was shown on Twitter.

Tracy on the play area. Others stated that that area would typically have tables that were adjoining the Fat Burger franchise.
Where anyone would wait if the burger place was full.

The gruesome comment about the child being morality wounded seems to be a common theme in most shootings of late.

The gunner's tato frames the far-right agenda. A typical, of the finger from the left of the conservative's right to the Second Amendment.

Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 09-27-24 At least 8 killed 7 wounded in shooting at Allen Premium Out...pngFvfMExLWcAEI7Xp.jpgScreenshot 2023-05-07 at 08-44-15 Man who witnessed Allen outlet mall shooting describes carna...pngScreenshot 2023-05-07 at 08-32-28 Tracy Walder on Twitter.png

Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 16-05-49 memeoutofexistance on Twitter.png

Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 07-49-40 A Portrait of Stella Schnabel by Rachel Chandler.pngFvfqfOiWAAY47zp.jpg

Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 08-44-55 Man who witnessed Allen outlet mall shooting describes carna...png

Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 19-32-08 ‘We started running’ 8 killed in Texas outlet mall shooting.png

Attachments

• FvfqcX6WIAAOA5E.jpg
    FvfqcX6WIAAOA5E.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 3
  • FviAjG3WAAA4xJs.jpg
    FviAjG3WAAA4xJs.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 3
Interesting observation:

One dead in Brownsville overnight rollover
Updated: May 4, 2023 / 03:17 PM CDT
Michael Alexander Nash, 30, was killed in a three-vehicle accident at the 1900 block of Price Road near Parades Line Road. Two others were hurt following the crash and were transported to a local hospital.
Seven killed near migrant shelter after being struck by SUV in Texas
May 07, 2023 01:35 PM
A driver, 30-year Michael Alexander Nash, allegedly rammed his SUV into multiple people near the Bishop Enrique San Pedro Ozanam Center, a shelter for the homeless and migrants around 8:30 a.m. local time, authorities said.

Ukrainian blogger Aric Toler (and in association with Bellingcat) distorts the Texas mass shooting.

CNN

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-09 at 07-17-01 Thread by @AricToler on Thread Reader App.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom