Mass Shootings

Recovering Paul Pelosi makes State of the Union appearance
Feb 8, 2023
Rep. Nancy Pelosi says her husband is slowly recovering from San Francisco home invasion attack

Delivery Worker's Car Attacked by Driver With Machete in San Jose
41,742 views Feb 3, 2023 Video
A food delivery driver in San Jose said a minor traffic dispute earlier this week turned into a serious case of road rage when another driver smashed one of his car’s windows and then came at him with a machete. Robert Handa reports.

Screenshot 2023-02-09 at 05-37-46 CBS Sacramento CBS13 (@CBSSacramento) _ Twitter.png
snip
"It's no worse than what a Sacramento is, what a Detroit is, it's happening everywhere. It's at no fault of anyone except the people that are doing what they're doing," said Rondell Deon, the owner of Inspire.

"I think the one thing is build those relationships during traumas. I think that's when it can be sustainable." said McFadden, "We're connecting with business owners that are giving Stockton a chance."

No motive or suspect information was found for the Saturday shooting, as well as another shooting on Sunday that left one person dead and three people injured, according to police.

Screenshot 2023-02-09 at 06-17-50 Jonathan Choe Journalist (Seattle) on Twitter.png

Screenshot 2023-02-09 at 07-19-14 Las Vegas Locally 🌴 on Twitter.png

San Francisco

Screenshot 2023-02-09 at 07-28-31 Henry K. Lee on Twitter.png

Wasn't exactly sure where to post the following. I think this thread may be the most suitable.

There have been hoax calls reporting active shooters at schools across the US in the past few weeks. The school I work at went into lockdown this week, after hoax threat calls were made to schools in the county I live in. I found out shortly after this, that other schools in states nearby also went into lockdown this week due to similar calls:

Also, schools in New York received similar calls today:

A surge of false active shooter calls were made to schools in multiple states around the start of last school year as well:

28-Year-Old Woman Kills 6 In Nashville Christian School Mass Shooting

BY TYLER DURDEN
MONDAY, MAR 27, 2023 - 11:43 AM

UPDATE: 3 students & 3 adult staff members from Covenant School were fatally shot by the active shooter, who has now been identified as a 28-year-old Nashville woman.
— Metro Nashville PD (@MNPDNashville) March 27, 2023
"Don Aaron, a spokesperson for the Metro Nashville Police Department, said the female shooter entered The Covenant School on Burton Hills Boulevard with two rifles and a handgun."

Last edited:
I wonder if souls like this still 'identify' in the same way once they transition??

Session: 1 December 2018

(Possibility of Being) I have a question about gender insanity and transgender stuff involving children and all this craziness. Is it something that will pass quickly like a fashion, or something that will affect the world for several generations?

A: It is more likely to cause tragedy and moralistic snapback.

:-(

Media Loses Confidence In Preferred Pronouns After Transgender Shooter Attacks Christian School​

BY TYLER DURDEN
TUESDAY, MAR 28, 2023 - 08:14 AM

Authored by Paul Joseph Watson via Summit News (emphasis ours),

"The media appears to have developed a sudden confusion surrounding preferred pronouns after a woman who identified as a man attacked a Christian school in Nashville, killing three children and three adults."

Report: Rand Paul Staffer Brutally Stabbed in DC After ‘Voices’ in Suspect’s Head Told Him to Do It​

'Just blocks away from the Capitol Building, Paul’s staffer was randomly attacked after leaving Sol Mexican Grill. The suspect, identified as 42-year-old, black district resident Glynn Neal, told law enforcement he launched the attack because “voices” in his head told him to do it, according to NBC4 Washington."

Nashville School Shooting

Doing a bit of autism using Google Earth to find the exact window the Tennessee shooter was standing next to. I'm not happy with the angle of the sun in the Nashville PD videos - I think I can prove that they were not filmed at ~10:30am on the 27th.
4723e9c834e4e1f4.jpg

09bbfaca4130d5b9.jpeg

This video shows officer Engelbert take down the suspect with his rifle from the point of view of his bodycam.
Stoney_Bologna@jc692
6h·
@paulf StarCrestSoloist on Gab: 'Nashville Police Release Revealing New Body Camer…'
38e3f23dd7d58ff4.png

StarCrestSoloist on Gab: 'Nashville Police Release Revealing New Body Camer…'
StarCrestSoloist on Gab: 'Nashville Police Release Revealing New Body Camera Footage'
gab.comLink Feed

Paul Furber@paulf
6h··Edited
A few things about this video:

- the shooter is wearing Pumas
- the school is completely deserted
- Audrey is ambling around. No purpose, no adrenaline, nothing on display that this is her blaze of glory
- the video switches to the takedown at the end - suddenly this is not timestamped
EDIT:
- the Engelbert video shows Hale is shot by him as he rounds the corner
- at 1:25 officer Michael Collazo fires four shots into her body lying on the ground on its back while screaming 'stop moving!'. I'm going to put this down to adrenaline
- these appear to be live rounds from the recoil and the fact that the body reacts to at least one bullet strike
- the shooter is now wearing Vans
Any questions?

At least we're learning this much -

Nashville shooter was under doctors care for an emotional disorder
The 28-year-old shooter who killed three children and three adults at a Christian elementary school in Nashville, Tenn., on Monday had been under the care of a doctor for an “emotional disorder,” police said.

Nashville Metro Chief John Drake told reporters on Tuesday that Audrey Elizabeth Hale “was under care — doctor’s care — for an emotional disorder,” but did not disclose further details about the nature of that disorder. Hale was killed by police on scene.

“Law enforcement knew nothing about the treatment she was receiving. But her parents felt that she should not own weapons,” Drake said.

The shooter was initially described by police as a teenager and then as a 28-year-old white woman. It was later revealed that Hale was transgender, though police have referred to the shooter by gender assigned at birth.

Police also revealed that Hale had purchased seven firearms at five different local gun stores — all legally. Hale’s parents told police they knew Hale had bought and sold one weapon, but were apparently unaware that Hale had been hiding additional weapons at home.

The Science Is Settled: Trans People Undergoing Female To Male Testosterone Injections Experience Increased Rage And Aggression
We understand this may infuriate some members of society but we believe the need for honest reporting supersedes mismanaged anger and aggression. This has been known for years.

A previous study from Italy found trans men undergoing testosterone treatment experience varying aspects of aggressive behavior.

This may explain all the threats and beatings.

Via Forbes.
People undergoing female to male gender-affirming testosterone treatment are likely to experience increased aggression — which may be worse if their periods persist.

Creating characteristic male features in people who are transitioning requires testosterone. Increased testosterone has previously been linked to increased aggressive behavior, but has not been widely investigated in trans people.

To find out more, Giovanna Motta at the University of Turin, Italy, and her colleagues evaluated 52 transmen with an average age of 28, before and at least 7 months after they began receiving testosterone treatment.

Testosterone is given with the aim of achieving concentrations that lie within the physiological male range. This reduces secondary female characteristics — it shrinks the breasts and stops menstrual periods, for instance, while simultaneously increasing male features, such as deepening of the voice and altered muscle distribution.

The team assessed varying aspects of aggressive behavior in their participants, including how often angry feelings are experienced over time, who or what those angry feelings are expressed against, and how they are cooled or controlled.

During the 7-month testosterone treatment, anger expression and anger control both increased. Specifically, there was a significant change in the feelings of anger towards other persons or objects and towards themselves.

The authors of the study say it’s important to note, however, that despite the increase in anger expression, there were no reports of aggressive behavior, self-harm, or psychiatric hospitalization.

They suggest that the increase in anger control may be due to an improved ability to control angry feelings by calming down, possibly because the treatment itself produces greater self-confidence. Regular psychotherapy sessions that monitor the impact of hormonal treatments might also have prevented the onset of aggressive behavior.

Interestingly, participants whose menstrual bleeding continued despite hormone treatment were more likely to feel and express anger in an uncontrolled way compared with those who achieved amenorrhea – one or more missed periods.

Not surprisingly the MSM is downplaying the whole issue here with emotional disorder narrative.

What is different here is that for the first time it was a female trans. Prior scenarios used to be males identifying as either none binary or trans.

Now thinking about this whole deal, what kind of mad person could come up with an idea that humans are like legos, change a part here another there and you have a new character? Maybe in the 4D, but its a Big maybe and something tells me it would not be as easy even there.

Viewed from the perspective of Pentagon pushing the agenda that kids of age 7 know enough to decide what they are and change (read mess up) their gender I suppose it all makes perfect sense. Put hormones of the opposite sex to an individual and the havoc it creates multiplied with brainwashing must be quite literally out of this world. Susceptible to suggestions and programming that they would not normally be even considering.

I have an uneasy feeling that not only we will see more of these soon enough but these disturbed unfortunate individuals will be used for political gains, stirring more emotions between the general public. Totally blind to the obvious and at the same time blind to their own blindness.

What a mess.

Hmm - gotta love the oddities that seem to pop up with these horrific shootings.

A woman, who was at a shooting in Highland Park, Illinois, last year, crashed the end of a press conference regarding the shooting at a private Christian school in Nashville, Tennessee. The woman asked reporters assembled at a briefing on the shooting at the Covenant School if they are "tired of being here and having to cover" mass shootings.

1680133210719.png

"Aren’t you guys tired of covering this? Aren’t you tired of being here and having to cover all of these mass shootings? I'm from Highland Park," the woman said before the feed from the microphone was temporarily cut.

When the microphone feed returned, the woman was explaining that she was on a family vacation with her son, visiting her sister-in-law. She also said she has lobbied for gun control laws since being involved in the Highland Park shooting on July 4, 2022, when seven people were killed and 48 were injured.

"I have been lobbying in D.C. since we survived a mass shooting in July," she said. "I have met with over 130 lawmakers. How is this still happening? How are our children still dying, and why are we failing them? Gun violence is the No. 1 killer of children and teens. It has overtaken cars."

She continued, "Assault weapons are contributing to the border crisis and fentanyl. We are arming cartels with our guns and our loose gun laws, and these shootings and these mass shootings will continue to happen until our lawmakers step up and pass gun safety legislation.

Quite the speech and at such a timely moment and opportunity! It really brought to mind another very fortuitous information download to a traumatized 911 television audience, @1:02:44 -

As noted in the FOX News screenshot, the shooter was first thought to be a teenager. She turned out to be a 28 year old woman with a trans male identity. Or, maybe we're all just mixed up as to the actual facts? Maybe just less than definitive pics of the footwear . . .

1680138566637.png

TENNESSEE SHOOTING COVENANT SCHOOL MARCH 2023 | SHOE CHANGE?

If these really are two different shoes, then someone's got a lot of 'splainin to do!

No need to mention the many 3s, 6s and 9s some are connecting with the usual Masonic/Satanic symbolism including the church address of 33 Burton Hills Boulevard. A stretch in my opinion. The shoe thing intrigues me and I did look at the police body cams and the second floor shoes do appear to be different from the first floor shoes when Hale was stalking the corridors. It seemed remarkable that no kids, teachers or staff were spotted seemingly shortly after she shot her way in - were they able to evacuate that fast? Lots of questions surrounding what actually happened.

Questions being asked about the oddities of the Nashville tragedy.

This is an info-wars show, but it’s not AJ it’s a guest host Kate Dalley.

I can’t say that all of her suspicions are warranted, but I also think some of them have reason for consideration. 48-minute video and worth the watch IMO if you are trying to source out what is happening in the whole picture… that is still playing out.

One of her points is: this is turning into; hateful, deranged trans-people are coming to get us!! Biden seems only wanting to talk about chocolate-chip ice cream. There is no one to protect us. Are these issue in our face for a reason? To get a response? Is this pre-planned to bring us to a hard turn to the right?

Back
Top Bottom