Mass Shootings

The Nashville school shooting seems to me to have gone down as reported. What is odd is the timing of this atrocity with the state legislatures in Tennessee and Kentucky banning 'child gender reassignment therapy', which saw 'pro-trans' protests in both state legislatures today, just two days after the shooting. No political motive has been ascribed to the female (who may or may not have believed she was a male) shooter, and yet there it is, hanging in the air. Additionally, the police's swift and decisive response serves to remind us that the responses to the Uvalde and Parkland school mass shootings were dubious, to say the least.

So whatever 'psychological care' this woman was getting may have involved something nefarious a la Greenbauming. She shoots up a Christian school, riling up 'the Right', at the very same time that laws infuriating 'the Left' are passed, and the result is the kind of social tension that only benefits a regime desperately clinging on to power.

Sidenote: we tend to assume that mass shootings like this 'go on all the time in the US'. However, that's largely due to media conflation of different types of shootings. There have 'only' been four genuinely random mass shootings in the US so far this year (specifically, involving a perpetrator who murders strangers 'for no apparent motive'). This list on Wikipedia has six entries, but one was a familicide, and another was a gangland 'punishment' hit.

Thus, this mass shooting by a 'transgender person' in Nashville stands out all the more because of its coincidental timing with political moves to ban 'gender reassignment'.

Questions being asked about the oddities of the Nashville tragedy.

This is an info-wars show, but it’s not AJ it’s a guest host Kate Dalley.

I can’t say that all of her suspicions are warranted, but I also think some of them have reason for consideration. 48-minute video and worth the watch IMO if you are trying to source out what is happening in the whole picture… that is still playing out.

One of her points is: this is turning into; hateful, deranged trans-people are coming to get us!! Biden seems only wanting to talk about chocolate-chip ice cream. There is no one to protect us. Are these issue in our face for a reason? To get a response? Is this pre-planned to bring us to a hard turn to the right?

I was going to post this and you beat me to it. I think she raises good questions some of which have already been mentioned here. A biggy for me is where are all the 600 kids that where reportedly moved to the second floor in record time while the shooter is already on the first floor. No footage of evacuation or school buses present like we saw at Columbine etc. Seems to be an empty building.

Her questions about being manipulated to move to the "right" are interesting also. Biden's ice cream rant was scripted to show his incompetence just like his 0 response to the Ohio derailment, add to that the incompetence of all his other appointees.

I am at the point where everything presented to us is questioned. I wouldn't have noticed these things without her pointing it out.

Alex is once again doing a stellar job in his reporting. I stopped watching him for awhile as he seemed to have gone completely nuts! But he turned the corner on that insanity it seems to me. Good coverage of all the craziness going on.

A few things about this video:

- the shooter is wearing Pumas
- the school is completely deserted
- Audrey is ambling around. No purpose, no adrenaline, nothing on display that this is her blaze of glory
- the video switches to the takedown at the end - suddenly this is not timestamped
EDIT:
- the Engelbert video shows Hale is shot by him as he rounds the corner
- at 1:25 officer Michael Collazo fires four shots into her body lying on the ground on its back while screaming 'stop moving!'. I'm going to put this down to adrenaline
- these appear to be live rounds from the recoil and the fact that the body reacts to at least one bullet strike
- the shooter is now wearing Vans
Any questions?
If these really are two different shoes, then someone's got a lot of 'splainin to do!

No need to mention the many 3s, 6s and 9s some are connecting with the usual Masonic/Satanic symbolism including the church address of 33 Burton Hills Boulevard. A stretch in my opinion. The shoe thing intrigues me and I did look at the police body cams and the second floor shoes do appear to be different from the first floor shoes when Hale was stalking the corridors. It seemed remarkable that no kids, teachers or staff were spotted seemingly shortly after she shot her way in - were they able to evacuate that fast? Lots of questions surrounding what actually happened.
I hadn't seen Ocean's post with the video when I made mine and yet, we seemed to note the same oddities.

Meanwhile:

REPORT: Transgender Nashville School Shooters Manifesto to be Released Following FBI Review

Hale-gun-600x315.jpg

Audrey Hale used a weapon emblazoned with “Hellfire” as she killed six people at the Covenant School in Nashville, Tennessee, on Monday. (@MNPDNashville / Twitter)
The public will reportedly get to view the “transgender” Nashville school shooter’s manifesto but not before the FBI “analyzes” its contents.
Can we really trust them not to obfuscate the full truth in any way? The only individuals they target with vigor are conservative protesters and faithful Christians.
MNPD Police Chief John Drake told NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt that Hale “had some resentment” for having to go to The Covenant School.
There’s some belief that there was some resentment for having to go to that school.
Don’t have all the details to that just yet and that’s why this incident occurred.

She's wearing the same shoes in both video sources. Carpe Donktum made a nice video showing this:
It could be that she's wearing the same shoes, but calling people out as retards and morons for noticing seeming inconsistencies raises a red flag to me. It could be the video is just not clear enough, but the white stripe in the first pictures below looks like it goes down to the sole/that there are prominent white areas whereas the shoe with color, the stripe doesn't meet the sole at all:

1680215739196.png

1680215819762.png

1680216538129.png
The white is up the middle with the laces and the stripe is well away from the sole - looks like the front is all black.

1680216000002.png

Even if the shoes are different, I don't expect that to ever be confirmed officially. And with all the new tricks that can be done with video, can we believe anything we see anymore. If this was a false flag or a Greenbaum activation, we'll never learn the truth of it.

BTW - don't forget about this that the Cs confirmed was a Greenbaum activation:

Nashville “Christmas Day” Bombing

An explosion in front of a commercial communications facility on December 25, 2020, caused damage to the structures in the immediate area and caused consumer ...

Last edited:
:mad:

BREAKING: Students at Two Pittsburgh Catholic Schools and Two Public Schools Placed on Locked Down After Swatting Reports of Active Shooter [VIDEO]
At approximately 11 am ET, Pittsburgh Police issued an alert to students and parents of Central and Oakland Catholic Schools to gather at the Oakland Quad Cathedral of Learning at the school, as police were investigating reports of an “actor” (active?) shooter.
The active shooting threats were, in fact, hoaxes that are believed to have been “computer generated swatting calls.
There were a total of 4 western PA schools that received the hoax shooter calls: Hopewell, Chalfont, Central Catholic, and Oakland Catholic.

According to Times Online – Hopewell and New Castle high schools were among many Pennsylvania schools targeted by fake active shooter “swatting” calls Wednesday morning.
New Castle City Police Department received a call from a “male threatening to shoot up New Castle High School” around the same time Hopewell responded to the threats, but upon further investigation, found many other schools received fake threats involving active shooters or potential bombs. New Castle High was immediately put on lockdown following the threats, with police officers clearing the school within minutes, officers said.
Swatting is where calls go out to multiple locations saying that there is an active shooter.

Police and first responders immediately arrived on the scene to address an active shooter—but it was all a hoax. In addition to horrifying students and staff at four schools, an untold amount of taxpayer funds were used to support the rescue efforts at the affected schools.
According to the Post-Gazette – The scare came as schools elsewhere in Pennsylvania and in other states were rocked by similar false reports. Numerous high schools in eastern Pennsylvania received such calls, Lehigh Valley Live reported. Such calls also hit dozens of schools in Massachusetts, according to Boston.com.

Pennsylvania State Police confirmed they were investigating “a series of phone calls made to 911 centers about schools across the Commonwealth involving threats of an active shooter situation or bomb threat.”

State police said the calls were made to schools in several different counties, and all had similar content.

Excellent article:

Shouldnt Transitioning Have Filled The Nashville Shooter With Joy And Happiness?
Less than a week after the Washington Post published a laughable survey purporting to show an overwhelming majority of people who “transition” away from their biological sex are filled with satisfaction, a transgender person showed just how exuberant her own transition process was by shooting up a Christian grade school.

Tragic doesn’t begin to cover it.

All indications are that 28-year-old Audrey Hale was more than a year into her “transition” living like a man — referring to herself as “Aiden” and using male pronouns — when she blew out the front doors of The Covenant School in Nashville this week, paced through the halls and eventually murdered three 9-year-old children and three adults.

It’s not true that all trannies are sadistic monsters anticipating their own shooting spree. But that a sadistic monster who went on a shooting spree also is a tranny should startle precisely no one. I know that we’re living in a moment where all of America’s culture influencers insist that transgenderism is nothing more than an expression of identity — one that we’re all expected to accommodate, mind you — but it’s not.

Plenty of adults do weird and kinky things in private. It’s a free country. But when those adults want their weird and kinky things embraced and celebrated by everyone else, that’s a problem. At minimum, it’s a perversion. At worst, it’s a violent episode waiting to happen.

Local police said the shooter was receiving ongoing medical care for an “emotional disorder.” She was almost 30, living at home, and her parents were weirded out by her having purchased a gun (which they said they thought she had sold when she had actually obtained several more).

Who is shocked? The mental turmoil experienced by transgender people is treated by their champions in the media as if it’s an unfair thing brought on them by everyone else. No, the mental turmoil is the issue at hand. And when a transgender person is given room to talk about it, everyone in earshot recoils in horror.

Feminist writer and transperson Andrea Long Chu described his lived experience in a 2018 op-ed for the New York Times. Gender dysphoria, he wrote, “feels like being unable to get warm, no matter how many layers you put on. It feels like hunger without appetite. It feels like getting on an airplane to fly home, only to realize mid-flight that this is it: You’re going to spend the rest of your life on an airplane. It feels like grieving. It feels like having nothing to grieve.”

He wrote that his transitioning process has thrown him deeper into psychological trauma. “I feel demonstrably worse since I started on hormones,” Long Chu said. “One reason is that, absent the levees of the closet, years of repressed longing for the girlhood I never had have flooded my consciousness. I am a marshland of regret. Another reason is that I take estrogen — effectively, delayed-release sadness, a little aquamarine pill that more or less guarantees a good weep within six to eight hours.” He added, “I was not suicidal before hormones. Now I often am.”

These are not the thoughts of a well and stable person. These are not the thoughts of a person who simply needs affirmation from everyone else.

Long Chu wrote in the op-ed that he would soon undergo surgery to have his penis made into a “vagina” and admitted that he didn’t expect it to make him happy. Still, he said he was entitled to have all of those feelings and desires, even if they were unhealthy. “I still want this, all of it,” he wrote. “I want the tears; I want the pain. Transition doesn’t have to make me happy for me to want it.”

That’s true. It’s also true that when the Nashville shooter’s found “manifesto” is made public by authorities, I don’t imagine it will read much differently than Chu’s op-ed.

If at first you don't succeed . . .

Pennsylvania School District Silent on Masked Woman Armed With a Rifle Having a Mental Health Episode Outside Elementary School Earlier This Month

A Pennsylvania school district is facing calls from upset parents for more transparency surrounding an incident where an armed and masked woman dressed in camo had a “mental health episode” outside an elementary school earlier this month.
The Canon-McMillan school district is accused of hiding details and information about the incident on March 9, just behind the South Central Elementary School at about 3:15 p.m.

“Officers found a woman dressed in camo, face covered and an assault rifle. They say she was having a mental health episode. The school was put on lockdown,” local station 11 News reports.

According to the station, parents are demanding answers and not getting any.

The school district claimed in a message to parents that the armed woman had nothing to do with the school.

“There was a police incident that was not related to the school but was in the area. This information was communicated with (School Resource Officer Carl) Fetcko. Out of an abundance of caution, we went into a lockdown until we received the all clear from the Canonsburg Police Department,” the message to parents stated.

After the woman was arrested, Canonsburg Mayor David Rhome said that she was detained by police and transported to a medical facility for psychiatric evaluation.

“The Canonsburg Police Department will always take all precautions necessary to protect not only the school, but all of the residents in our community,” said Rhome. “South Central’s school resource officer was very involved in the lockdown and making sure the children were safe.”

The woman’s name does not appear to have been released publicly at this time.

Hmm - Pennsylvania . . . why does that ring a bell . . . oh, yeah:
There were a total of 4 western PA schools that received the hoax shooter calls: Hopewell, Chalfont, Central Catholic, and Oakland Catholic.

According to Times Online – Hopewell and New Castle high schools were among many Pennsylvania schools targeted by fake active shooter “swatting” calls Wednesday morning.

Upping the terror scale bit by bit - what happens when we reach DEFCON 1?

:huh: - clicking on the link says this page no longer exists . . .

Audrey Hale was undergoing counseling with school pastor whose daughter she killed
One of the six victims killed by Nashville shooter Audrey Hale was the daughter of a pastor who was “providing counseling for her,” according to a recent report.

“Something didn’t sit right with her,” Jim Bachmann — the former pastor at The Covenant School which Hale stormed on Monday, killing six — told Inside Edition.

Bachmann described how Covenant Pastor Chad Scruggs, whose 9-year-old daughter, Hallie, was among those killed had been Hale’s private counsellor.

Transgender Hale arrived at The Covenant School around 9:54 a.m., blasted her way in through locked glass doors and carried out a 14-minute killing spree that left three school children and three school staffers dead, before she was shot by police.

Bachmann told Inside Edition Hale appeared to be searching for Scruggs in surveillance footage police have since released.
. . . I guess this is why:

Pastor walks back claim Audrey Hale was undergoing counseling with man whose daughter she killed

A former pastor at the school where Nashville shooter Audrey Hale killed six people on Monday claimed she was being couseled by Chad Scruggs, the father of one of the victims, only to later say he had been mistaken.

Jim Bachmann said in an interview with Inside Edition that Hale appeared to be searching for Scruggs, the current pastor at the Covenant School, in surveillance footage the police released.

However, when approached by The Post on Wednesday, Bachmann said he had since realized he was wrong.

“I understand that they were not counseling, actually,” Bachmann said.

“I think there’s just some confusion because she had, years earlier.

“But these last two days, I’ve had several messages from an assortment of people that not only was there no counseling between those two, that he didn’t even know her,” Bachmann said.

Bachmann confirmed that representatives from Covenant, a private Christian school, had been in touch to tell him him he was incorrect, and added that he had been influenced by social media and the way he had perceived surveillance video of Hale released by the police.

He added that since making the claims, he had been contacted by various people who worked at the school who had assured him that Scruggs was not counseling Hale.

Excerpts from a different source:
Audrey Hale, the trans shooter who killed three children and three adult staffers at a Nashville elementary school earlier this week did so following a disagreement with a pastor at the school who the gunman was receiving counselling sessions from.

The revelation comes as an ex pastor at Covenant school, Jim Bachmann telling media that Hale, 28, was provoked following a recent disagreement with the current pastor at the school who Hale was receiving private sessions with.

The identity of the pastor was given as Chad Scruggs, the father of Hallie Scruggs, one of three 9 year old children fatally shot at the hands of Hale on Monday.

Police to date have declined to comment on the motive for the shooting, while saying that Hale had indicated planning to attack more than one location.

Bachmann speaking with InsideEdition told the outlet that Hale may have been targeting Pastor Scruggs other three children.

Was Pastor and his family targeted following disagreement during counseling?

Bachmann said Pastor Scruggs had been providing Hale with counselling, adding that Hale ‘appeared to be searching the school’ for him.

However he was not on-site at the time, with Bachmann speculating that Hale would have ‘left his daughter alone’ had she been able to find Scruggs.

Bachmann said: ‘I’m hearing he was providing counseling for her, and something didn’t sit right with her, and so she targeted his daughter and perhaps his two sons that attend another private school.

‘If she’d found Chad and tried to kill him, maybe she would have left his daughter alone, I don’t know.’

Curiouser and curiouser . . .

FWIW, I'm beginning to think the Greenbaumed people are mostly going to be trans beings.

The Rise Of Transgender Mass Shooters Has Just Begun - As The Media, Liberals Push Gender Confusion And Grooming Children, The More Violent They Will Become
Before moving into the meat and potatoes of this article, I would like to point out that days ago it was reported by multiple news outlets that the Manhattan Grand Jury was taking a month off from hearing new testimony in the Trump "hush money" case.

Then a 28 year old female that claimed to be a transgender man walked into a Christian elementary school and killed six people, three adults and three children.

As that news dominated the MSM, suddenly, out of nowhere, it is reported that the Manhattan grand jury indicted President Trump in the Stormy Daniels hush money case.

Lo and behold, suddenly we aren't seeing so many headlines on the latest transgender shoot and it is all about Trump.

I'll leave the "coincidence" of the timing for our "conspiracy theorists" to discuss, because the mental disorders that seem to come with being gender confused, now seems to include mass shootings.
TRANSKILLERS.jpg

In the image above, second down, we see Devon Erickson, but it was his partner in the shootings, Alec McKinney, that was born a female and identified as a male, aka, transgender man.

The image below is Alec McKinney:
alec.jpg

ABC News, in attempting to debunk this viral meme, makes the following claim:
THE FACTS: While specific data on transgender and nonbinary mass shooters can be hard to isolate, available information shows that the overwhelming majority of assailants in mass shootings are cisgender males.
Cisgender, for those like me that do not pay much attention to all the "gender" nonsense, are those that are born men or women and actually understand they are the gender they were born with.

What ABC News didn't do, is show how many "cisgender" aka normal men there are in the U.S. compared to how many so-called transgender people there are in the U.S.

According to Statista, there were approximately 165 million men in America in 2022.

In a report from September 2022, by a website on lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender news, it says a study finds there are only 1.4 million adults that identify as transgender.

According to that study, 1.2 million are transgender women and 200,000 are transgender men.

Transgender men are the ones born a woman and want to be a man, and are the ones listed above as the mass shooters in three of the four shootings by "gender confused" people.

There is roughly 825 times more straight men than there are women pretending to be men.

ABC News is trying to compare apples and oranges here.

Saying the majority of mass shootings are from straight men, which there are roughly 165 million of, to those committed by transgender men, to which there are only 200,000 of, ignores the fact that by percentage, yes, transgender shooters are on the rise.

1680550955577.png

And oh, BTW, did you know there's been "130 mass shootings in the U.S. this year alone" - well, at least according to country music star Kelsea Ballerini, who co-hosted the annual Country Music Television (CMT) Awards show Sunday night alongside musician Kane Brown.
Performing with four drag queens in order to support their right to perform in view of minor children so affirms this message of concern!
And really, if you find any of this objectionable/reprehensible/decadent/depraved/satanic and with blatant overtones of grooming, then you're just a giant TRANSPHOBE!!!

translgtbq-freak.jpg

Geez - and here I thought it was going to be a zombie apocalypse, not a trans one!

Last edited:
Haven't watched this yet, but does delve into the "conspiracy theory" aspect of the transgender activism that has gone violent:

[39 min]
Jennifer Bilek is an investigative journalist, a feminist and a leading voice really looking behind the curtain at who is pushing this TRANS AGENDA!

In this interview, we discuss one of the most controversial subjects of our time: the massive effort to promote transgenderism and to push "gender-affirming care" on children. Everyone has heard of the documentary "What is a Woman" but that film didn't dare ask: "Who is behind this?"

I finally got around to watching the "What is a Woman" doc - mind blowing! We're in a whole new reality now!

They're on a roll!

Same Week of Mass Shooting, Democrat Whip Posts Meme of AK-47 Targeting Transphobes
In the same week of a mass shooting carried out by a transgender-identified attacker, Wyoming House Minority Whip Karlee Provenza (D) posted a meme showing someone with an AK-47 targeting ‘transphobes’.

So proud!
1680568395926.png

-
Hmm - it's something about the eyes . . .
-
1680569228877.png
-
Yes, Senator Hawley - you are being transphobic!
-
1680569411387.png

Khiara Bridges, a law professor from Berkeley testifying as an expert in race and reproductive rights, called out the Missouri Republican senator's line of questioning as being "transphobic" during the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing about the abortion restriction case – Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization – which prompted the Supreme Court unravel Roe v. Wade last month.

These outspoken feminists are going to defend trans rights no matter how much they have to defy everyone else whether it's reality based or not!

The Nashville school shooting seems to me to have gone down as reported. What is odd is the timing of this atrocity with the state legislatures in Tennessee and Kentucky banning 'child gender reassignment therapy', which saw 'pro-trans' protests in both state legislatures today, just two days after the shooting. No political motive has been ascribed to the female (who may or may not have believed she was a male) shooter, and yet there it is, hanging in the air. Additionally, the police's swift and decisive response serves to remind us that the responses to the Uvalde and Parkland school mass shootings were dubious, to say the least.

So whatever 'psychological care' this woman was getting may have involved something nefarious a la Greenbauming. She shoots up a Christian school, riling up 'the Right', at the very same time that laws infuriating 'the Left' are passed, and the result is the kind of social tension that only benefits a regime desperately clinging on to power.

Sidenote: we tend to assume that mass shootings like this 'go on all the time in the US'. However, that's largely due to media conflation of different types of shootings. There have 'only' been four genuinely random mass shootings in the US so far this year (specifically, involving a perpetrator who murders strangers 'for no apparent motive'). This list on Wikipedia has six entries, but one was a familicide, and another was a gangland 'punishment' hit.

Thus, this mass shooting by a 'transgender person' in Nashville stands out all the more because of its coincidental timing with political moves to ban 'gender reassignment'.

Sure seems that way and I'm reminded of Laura's take on the situation from years back.

Ya'll might want to check out today's post on my FB page:

Despite the title of mass shootings, mass stabbings are ever present with a high number just taking place recently in Canadian cities. There was one in Surry, BC just recently, and surprise surprise the ISIS proxies that were imported have begun to apply their demented ways:

A violent knife attack, which resulted in a passenger getting his throat slashed, is being investigated as an ISIS terrorist attack by the RCMP.

Abdul Aziz Kawam was arrested on Saturday after allegedly attacking a man while on a bus travelling on Fraser Highway at 9:30 a.m. Police say Kawam held a knife to the throat of another individual at a bus stop four blocks away.

The injured victim is in stable condition in hospital.

Canada has a long history in the not so funny proxy ISIS business from back in time, so it is no surprise that they are showing their hands around knife handles - watch your back in future days:

In the main top article, it states:

After RCMP national security investigators took over the investigation, prosecutors added four counts of terrorism on Monday.

RCMP NSI work hand and glove with CISIS, with the later known to have played deep in Syria with proxies. By taking over, it is containment of sorts, so will have to wait and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom