Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - Missing Plane

Don't remember this being posted at the time, and couldn't find it with a quick search, so apologies if it's been brought up before. I just saw this on Twitter, a Reddit post summarizing two videos (drone and satellite) that some believe to be MH370 disappearing midair, while surrounded by three orbs. Just want to park it here for archival purposes, and also, regardless of their provenance, because the vids are kinda cool. Plus, if this guy's analysis is legit, they can't be easily dismissed as hoaxes (though they may be). That said, here are the videos:

I've decided to create a new post that brings together a comprehensive overview of insights gathered from various Reddit discussions on the Airliner videos. My goal is to continuously update the post with any new information, findings, or analyses that come to light.

In light of the suggestion to create a new post, I'd like to share the original comment that sparked this idea:

(Original comment)

MH370 Flight: A Fact-Based Timeline​

March 8, 2014

00:42 MYT:
Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 departs from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) in Malaysia, en route to Beijing Capital International Airport in China, carrying 239 passengers and crew members. (around 6 hours flight)

01:19 MYT: The last voice communication from the cockpit is made, with the words "Good night, Malaysian three-seven-zero."

01:21 MYT: The position symbol of Flight 370 disappears from KL ACC radar, indicating the aircraft's transponder is no longer functioning. -- [Location]

--The plane changes its course towards the west--

02:22 MYT: The last primary radar contact is made by the Malaysian military. -- [Last confirmed location]

--plane continues to fly for 6 hours--- (Plane was scheduled to land at Beijing airport at 06:30 MYT).

08:19 MYT: Last automatic satellite communication between the aircraft and Inmarsat's satellite communications network.

--- Sometime between 08:19 MYT and 09:15 MYT the plane disappears---

09:15 MYT: The aircraft does not respond to an hourly, automated handshake attempt.

Possible trajectories after the plane stopped responding:

Some possible trajectories were estimated after the last known location which was at 02:22 MYT,

These trajectories were calculated based on the Inmarsat pings which occurred until 08:19 MYT, the only information these pings provide is the distance between the plane and the satellite. Meaning that additional data and estimates were used for a possible trajectory of the plane.

The generally accepted flight trajectory is not 100% accurate, since is based on plane-satellite distance and they just did some calculations for possible routes based on the Inmarsat pings:

Why the Official Explanation of MH370’s Demise Doesn’t Hold Up)

Simplified graphical representation of the aforementioned details: -- [Visual Aid])

----------------------------------------------------------------

The Airliner videos:​

Videos:

Video 1 - FLIR Footage:

Video 2 - Satellite Perspective:

Side-by-side comparison of both videos: imgur.com

Video analysis​

Clouds movement:

The clouds actually move, and it is not a simple horizontal / vertical movement some might expect from a 3d rendered scene object. The clouds are moving realistically:Clouds moving

Interesting post from a 3D VFX artist about the difficulty of creating 3d realistic movement clouds:

Reddit - Dive into anything

Clouds shows accurate illumination from the flash:

Another proof of this not a static background, is the clouds are affected by the lighting flash: [Cloud Illumination Demonstration]

Source: Reddit - Dive into anything

Matching Plane Identity:

Indisputable Match - Plane depicted corresponds precisely to the Boeing 777-200ER model, akin to the MH370 aircraft:[Plane Identity Comparison]

Source: Reddit - Dive into anything

Drone depiction:

FLIR source appears to be a General Atomics MQ-1C Grey Eagle with 2 additional camera sensors under the wings. Some of the credibility questions on the reported footage are that it cannot be from underneath the nose, as the camera placement appears on MQ-1L platforms.

Source:

Satellite video location:

This is the location of the alleged satellite video, based on the GPS coordinates appearing at the bottom of the video:[Location]

GPS coordinates appearing in the video: 8.834301, 93.19492

The distance between the MH370 flight last known location and the satellite video location is around 340 miles. Around 6-7 hours passed between the two, a theory could be that the plane was flying in circles for 6 hours or was just flying without a defined flight course.

Satellite location

Alternative satellite video location:

A user pointed out that the GPS coordinates could also be:

-8.834301, 93.19492

Yielding a different location for the video, 1100 miles south of last known plane location:

[Alt. location]

Satellite angle shot:

According to the satellite video data from the bottom of the video, the source of this footage is most likely Satellite NRO L-32, launched in 2010:

USA-223 - Wikipedia

Alternative proposed satellites are:

NROL-22: USA-184 - Wikipedia

NROL-23 - Used for oceanic surveillance.

Some redditors have asserted that the satellite footage should depict an overhead perspective. However, it's worth noting that not all satellite imagery provides a directly top-down view. In situations where the satellite's position isn't precisely directly above the target, the resulting shots might exhibit a slanted angle. For clarification, consider the following example:

NOVA | Spies That Fly | Spy Photos image 4 | PBS

Another examples of satellite footage, this time from an overhead angle:

Skybox Imaging HD Video of Las Vegas on March 25, 2014 (1080p)

Skybox Imaging HD Video of Burj Khalifa on April 9, 2014 (1080p)

Thermal Coloring:

Some people have suggested that the colors presented in the thermal imagery are atypical for military footage. However, it's important to understand that the thermal coloring represents a configurable parameter for heat vision cameras. This feature is standard and can be adjusted even after the recording has been made.

Heat Vision Cameras: Black/White Thermal Imaging & Color Palettes

Round UFOs claim (grain of salt, dubious source):

This news article claims that rounded UFOs were detected in the vicinity of the MH370 flight before disappearing:

The first peculiarity is seen in the lower left of the screen. A round object appears in the vicinity of Flight 370 (and amid several others), which the radar does not automatically "read" as airplane. Suddenly, this round object take the form of a "plane" on the radar screen and accelerates at a rate of speed that must be at least five times the speed of the surrounding planes, heading eastward, over the South China Sea - and just as suddenly the object stops and appears to hover in place."

MH370: Radar Detected UFO Before Jet Goes Missing; Malaysian Air Force Head Reportedly Confirms Sightings

Three Unidentified objects detected by chinese military satellites:

Interesting article about unidentified objects near the flight path:

Satellites Spot 3 Large Objects Near Malaysia Airliner Flight Path

But debris was found:

Interestingly, it should be noted that debris associated with the MH370 flight was discovered. Taking into account numerous abduction narratives, if one were to entertain the notion that the plane was taken by UFOs, it is conceivable that it was subsequently returned to a different location, but maybe just the plane was returned.

And even if the plane was not returned and was indeed abducted and caught on camera by the military, there is a high chance that some fake debris would have been planted.

Some articles with doubts about the veracity of the debris:

MH370 Debris Was Planted, Ineptly – Jeff Wise

MH370 shock claim: Plane debris in Indian Ocean ‘planted evidence'

https://www.news.com.au/travel/trav...d/news-story/404835953f5ab82040a0b60f152350a4

Confirmation of MH370 debris does little to dispel theories

Theory of pilot Zaharie crashing the plane into the ocean:

This theory is based on the Flight simulator data obtained from the pilot home's computer, this article says:

"..there was a very odd route which ran up the Strait of Malacca, turned south after passing Sumatra, and then flew straight down into the Southern Indian Ocean before terminating in the vicinity of the seventh arc."

[Article]

There is actually several simulated flight paths the pilot played on the simulator:

"it could just mean Captain Shah was practising emergency landings on his home flight sim."

[Article]

Analysis of the pilot simulator data:

https://mh370.radiantphysics.com/2017/10/12/simulator-data-from-computer-of-mh370-captain-part-1/

This Guardian article says:

"It is not known whether the simulation was made by Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah, but the simulator was in his home. "

"The ATSB said confirmation of the plotted course did not prove theories that the captain planned a deliberate murder-suicide. "

The Guardian article

Pilot background:

"Zaharie was 53 years old and became a pilot with Malaysian Airlines in 1981, 33 years before MH370 went missing. He’d flown for a total of 18,423 hours and his co-workers considered him one of the best captains the airline had."

In my opinion: If the pilot wanted to crash the plane, why fly the plane for 7 hours after turning off its transponder?

Why change his planned route drastically?

An ellaborate hoax:

The aircraft's disappearance took place on March 8, and the video in question was first posted on May 19. The individuals behind this potential hoax had a span of 72 days to develop these videos. Their process involved:

Crafting two photorealistic videos depicting the same scenario from distinct viewpoints, each incorporating diverse effects and frames per second (FPS). This could be achievable if utilizing a 3D-rendered environment.

Compiling GPS data and classified satellite insights to ensure alignment with the MH370 flight specifics.

Creating lifelike cloud animations within the rendered scenes, a technically challenging task. Unlike common 3D-rendered clouds, these clouds exhibit realistic shape changes influenced by wind.

Capturing the video through filming a screen. If this is a leaked video, this method could be the most plausible means to avoid obtaining the original classified footage, a potentially more intricate endeavor.

Designing software capable of manipulating the mouse pointer to dynamically alter GPS coordinates while panning across the screen, subsequently capturing the changes.

This intricate fabrication process suggests a meticulous endeavor, prompting us to consider its implications with a nuanced perspective.

The disappearing effect is crappy in the thermal video:

The teleport effect in the thermal video doesn't look very good, and I agree with that view. Considering the amount of work put into making this complicated hoax, you'd think they would have tried harder to make the disappearing part look more believable. I think this actually makes the video a bit more believable. It makes you wonder what this kind of technology really looks like.

Some common questions:​

"Why are military drones and satellites observed in the vicinity of the plane?"

The possibility of drones and satellites being in proximity is reasonable due to the aircraft's extended flight duration of 6 hours after going off radar. This timeframe allows ample opportunity for their deployment. Additionally, a U.S. military base on Diego Garcia Island, approximately 2000 miles from the location depicted in the satellite video, could be relevant.

Apparently there were also two major training missions going on in the area, operation Cobra Gold and operations Cope Tiger, involving joint US-Indo-Pacific military exercises.

"Why does the satellite footage show daylight when the plane lost contact at 02:20 AM?"

It's important to consider that the final Inmarsat ping occurred at 08:19 MYT. This indicates that the aircraft was still in flight at that time, transitioning into the daytime hours. This confirms a duration of approximately 7 hours of flight after the transponder was turned off at 1:21 AM.

Personal thoughts:​

After seeing many fake computer-generated images before, one thing that usually stands out is a noticeable oddness that makes you doubt them right away. But this specific case is different. For me, a gut feeling makes me think these videos are real.

You may say this video is "Too crazy to be true". Folks, we are already into crazy territory. Remember a guy named David Grusch? claiming we have non-human craft and non-human bodies for 90 years? Yeah, nothing sounds so crazy anymore.
A reply:
Here is my stuff on the matter
-----------Earliest video source found for Video 1 SATELLITE (youtube)---------
Published: 19 May 2014
Link: http://web.archive.org/web/20140525...tube.com/watch?v=5Ok1A1fSzxY&feature=youtu.be
NOTES
-The video includes position information in the lower left in the DD – Decimal Degrees format.
-If you look at the original video as the user moves the sat image you also can see that the coordinates in the lover left updates correspondingly to show current position of the satellite image.
-Pausing the video at any time and copying the visible coordinates (DD format eg: 8.828815 93.195896) in google maps places the satellite image in the Andaman Sea between Andaman and Nicobar Islands and North Sumatra basically in the area where MH370 “disappeared”.
----------------Video 2 UAV FLIR (youtube)--------------------
Published: 12 June 2014
Link: http://web.archive.org/web/20140827060121/https://youtube.com/watch?v=ShapuD290K0
NOTES
-To me the thermal presentation in this video seems to be just like other pictures available if you search on google you will find a few. I used “Thermal image of airplane in sky” as the search word. Trying to find videos but that seems harder.
----------THE OBSERVER DEBUNK POST----------
https://observers.france24.com/en/a...os-don-t-show-what-happened-to-the-lost-plane
“NROL-33 is a real military satellite, but it was launched on May 22, 2014 – later than MH370 incident. So if the video maker wanted viewers to believe the footage is from NROL-33 satellite, it can't be true.”
NOTES
-The screenshot that HoaxEye claimed stating “NROL-33” is to me fairly clear and is stating NROL-22 (USA-184 that was launched in 2006, USA-184 - Wikipedia).
---------3 minutes untracked---------
I thought I had found a way to disprove these videos. My understanding was that the MH370 crash report stated that radar contact was maintained up to a specific point, and then the plane could be "tracked" using the Inmarsat network, although in a more rudimentary manner.
However, I discovered that the Inmarsat connection was lost sometime between 1:07 and 2:03 MYT (Malaysia Time), and the final military radar contact was at 2:22 MYT. Then, at 2:25 MYT, a 'log-on request' message was sent from MH370 to register as an active terminal, a process usually done at power-on for Inmarsat networks. This left a 3-minute window where the plane was "untracked."
Interestingly, the radar signal was lost just in the area that the satellite video coordinates indicate. So, although it's challenging for me to accept, there is a possibility that the plane was "taken" for a few minutes and then brought back. This could be when the "log-on request" occurred. After that, the plane simply traveled in a straight line until it ran out of fuel.
This whole situation is baffling. My initial hope was to prove that we had some sort of continuous signal from the plane during the entire flight, thus debunking the idea that the plane simply disappeared. But, as with so many other aspects of this case, strange inconsistencies keep cropping up.
We can at least rule out the idea that the plane disappeared forever since they had Inmarsat communication for about 6 hours after the satellite image was supposedly taken. But those 3 minutes when the plane was 'untracked' are really bothering me since they correlate with the video, and I can't shake the feeling that something's not right. I hate that we don't have a clear answer.
You can find a helpful picture of the flight path on Wikipedia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malay.../File:MH370_initial_search_Southeast_Asia.svg
More information about the Inmarsat can be found in the Communications from Flight 370 section on Wikipedia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_370_satellite_communications

To see the position indicated in the satellite video, enter these coordinates (8.828815, 93.195896) into Google Maps, or pause the video yourself and choose a coordinate. They all represent the same general area.

Don't remember this being posted at the time, and couldn't find it with a quick search, so apologies if it's been brought up before. I just saw this on Twitter, a Reddit post summarizing two videos (drone and satellite) that some believe to be MH370 disappearing midair, while surrounded by three orbs. Just want to park it here for archival purposes, and also, regardless of their provenance, because the vids are kinda cool. Plus, if this guy's analysis is legit, they can't be easily dismissed as hoaxes (though they may be).
Some relevant session excerpts:

Session 22 March 2014

Q: (L) Alright, I think that's enough on that topic. I think the topic on everybody's mind is The Plane [Malaysian Airlines Flight 370]. The plane, the plane! {Fantasy Island.}(Pierre) Where is it?

A: In well of space/time lock.

Q: (L) Well, the Chinese are certain that they have located some wreckage.

A: Any "wreckage" located under the circumstances must be seen as highly questionable.

Q:
(Pierre) Was it deliberate, or was it an accident?

A: Happens when bleedthrough causes confusion.

Q: (L) Confusion of what?

A: Realms and all within.

Q: (Perceval) Seems like the confusion was evident in the change in direction of the plane, and then it disappeared into a well of time and space. (Data) Are the passengers okay on the plane?

A: Depends on how you define "okay".

Q: (Perceval) Is it a similar situation to Flight 19?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) So, we have that explanation in the transcripts, what's going on with the passengers... Do any of the PTB on the planet know?

A:
Of course! Why do you think there was such a comedown vis-a-vis Crimea and Russia?

Q: (L) You mean they had plans to be more aggressive and “in-their-faces”, and they... (Perceval) Why would the disappearance of the plane make them scared or make them back down? Was it "comedown", was that what was said? Like a retreat. So, basically the PTB backed down on Crimea and Russia and that whole situation because the plane disappeared and they were worried about...? (Pierre) So, if you lie too much, if you create too much chaos, like unjustified war, you might increase such a bleedthrough?

A: They have "advisors" and "interpretors" of such things.

Q: (Pierre) So the advisors said if they go on with the attack, and with lying and manipulating... (L) I don't think they would say that. (Perceval) They wouldn't spell it out. (L) I don't think that they would talk to them in those terms. (Pierre) What would they say? (L) Probably say something like, I dunno... Maybe they have some advisors and interpreters who say, "We did that, and if you don't back down, we're gonna do more!" Ya know, like threatening rather than explaining to them how to be good boys.

A: More or less.

Q:
(L) I mean, we would all like to think that there would be some high and mighty power in the world that would tell the psychopaths, "Oh, if you keep creating chaos, you're gonna screw things up! You're a bad boy!" But that's not likely to happen because it would just be, ya know... (Perceval) You get into the idea of different levels of power here. People are doing the whole overt Crimea thing. And they have advisors and maybe they suspect that there's a higher power like the ones that blew up the Columbia space shuttle for Bush and stuff. They ascribe this plane incident to "them", and interpret it in some way like, "Let's back off" kind of thing. Like the way they alluded to this idea that there is a higher power that has vast technology and can influence the American government and its policies for example by sending a warning... So maybe the ones who take note of these things looked at this plane and said, "Maybe this is some kind of message to us."

A: There is likely to be a bit of interdimensional blackmail going on.
How likely do you think it is for the "reality creating" US PTB to back down from their natural state of being the world's biggest bully?

Q: (Pierre) Why did those higher entities want the PTB to back down concerning Crimea and Russia?

A: They understand what the consequences are.

Q:
(Perceval) So their whole thing is all about control... nuclear or global war, and that's the end of it. They've always wanted to control things and squeeze the people even tighter. (L) Well, the only thing that ever scares or stops a psychopath is a bigger psychopath. Um, I just have the feeling that somehow MOSSAD is involved in all of this business, like maybe even this plane thing. It's just too, um...

A: Maybe they live up to their motto?

Q: (L) "By way of deception, thou shalt do war." So that would suggest that, at some level, MOSSAD is involved with these advisors or interpreters, or somehow... (Perceval) They've said in the past that MOSSAD is near the top of the hierarchy. (L) So, at the top of MOSSAD, there's the interface with the hyperdimensional STS beings, more or less.

Q: (L) So... (Perceval) The Israelis are the chosen people! Who else would be chosen for such a job? (L) I see. Okay. So, that's the plane. Oh, I want to ask about the phones. How come the phones were still ringing three days after the plane was missing?

A: Being in another time/space "space" is not out of reach of electronic signals, plus there is the time anomaly.

Q:
(L) So, ET really can phone home? [laughter]

Q: (Perceval) But he might get the call before or after it was made! (L) Yeah, he'll get it yesterday.

A: Something like that.

Session 19 July 2014

Q: (Chu) On the session when we talked about the interpreters and stuff, the plane {that disappeared, Flight 370}, if I understood correctly, was a message...

(L) It was a warning...

(Chu) To not go too far.

(L) And they've basically answered by saying, "Up yours!"

Don't remember this being posted at the time, and couldn't find it with a quick search, so apologies if it's been brought up before. I just saw this on Twitter, a Reddit post summarizing two videos (drone and satellite) that some believe to be MH370 disappearing midair, while surrounded by three orbs. Just want to park it here for archival purposes, and also, regardless of their provenance, because the vids are kinda cool. Plus, if this guy's analysis is legit, they can't be easily dismissed as hoaxes (though they may be).
Wow. If these videos are legit, it could shed some light on the relationship between sound and inter-density phenomena. It makes me think of sonic booms and the different vortices they can manifest!
1691603596950.png1691603829304.png1691603886567.png

Regarding phones ringing and other, had forgotten these parts. Quite interesting, and thanks for the reminders. If the films were not authentic, they sure might be close.

A: In well of space/time lock.
[...]
A: Happens when bleedthrough causes confusion.

Q: (L) Confusion of what?

A: Realms and all within.
[...]
A: Being in another time/space "space" is not out of reach of electronic signals, plus there is the time anomaly.

And 'realms and all within' and how possibly intertwined realms really are with only a key of separation that we don't know of.

There seem to perhaps be a number of clues to our current times - later brought up in session regarding the interdimensional conversations, while 3d looks for AI interpretations thinking they are near to being on the same page. However, 4d STS would never allow their true hand to be shown:

A: There is likely to be a bit of interdimensional blackmail going on. How likely do you think it is for the "reality creating" US PTB to back down from their natural state of being the world's biggest bully?

Q: (Pierre) Why did those higher entities want the PTB to back down concerning Crimea and Russia?

A: They understand what the consequences are.

In speculation, 4d STS looks to have a timeline as the C's have indicated, a result that is planned and anticipated (to replace us by way of the mechanisms previously discussed is sessions). 3d must be kept on a certain path i.e., 3d ptb controllers are not allowed to wander off the reserve and renege on deals made. There is a trajectory that must be maintained. For some of these events, every once in awhile it might seem, not that it is, as if those on 4d excite certain tonal (or whatever and however they do it) vibrations that excite the spectrum. A spectrum known in part and yet one we don't realize has much more breadth and depth, between the veil that causes a reaction and even can specifically target - bleed throughs, or what have you. Some of the PTB get the message even if not a little or a lot confounded, and are quickly put in their place - brought to heel. Others in 3d might know, or think they do, and kowtow to them the next time they meet in one the subterranean tunnels, for another interdimensional fire side chat.

What of the 'consequences'?

If the PTB have made deals that promises 'great' everlasting rewards for them, and instead are threatened with annihilation for breaching said deals - threatened by way of revealing a few high strangeness reminders, that may be reason enough to back down. On the other side, 3d PTB cannot be allowed to bugger up or delay 4d's carefully laid plans, wishful thinking aside.

Darn odd and frightening stuff that is happening to our little density of 3rd. It is one thing in life to have read a little science fiction and then moved along, and quite the another to perhaps have to at one point tell your kids, spouse, family or a friend, that there is this little reality that few realized and you are not going to like it or understand it.

It is enough someday to bring up the thought of having a stiff drink, which only temporarily might change the painful reality and cause further harm.

The Reddit investigation of the videos continues:

Hello, I bring you another thread with new insights into this fascinating case. Fasten your seatbelts because you are in for a rollercoaster ride.

Previous threads:

Part I:

The Ultimate Analysis: Airliner videos and the MH370 flight connection.

Part II:

MH370 Airliner videos: a piece of the puzzle probably no one noticed.

I would like to thank many people for sending me information and insights through private messages.

I won't discuss all the points mentioned in the earlier posts, but there's new information that affects a few of them, so I'll reintroduce them as needed.

Some background information about the MH370 case:

This is a 25 minutes short documentary that explains all the key points of this case:

Lemmino Documentary

You can also hear the cockpit audio between the plane and the Air traffic control

Cockpit audios.

-------------------------------------------------------

ORIGINAL POSTER​

Not the original poster?

New evidence suggests that the YouTube video by RegicideAnon might not have been the initial upload of these videos to the internet.

It's highly likely, as many users have noted, that the video was originally posted on a private forum or another platform, and RegicideAnon subsequently reuploaded it on YouTube. It's also possible that this user was the original recipient of the videos.

RegidiceAnon original video on Youtube had parts of the video cropped:

https://preview.redd.it/ofin9yhg3jh...bp&s=f11da8b45ba3e8195e9d614b7ab748d8afdcd5e4

The term "NROL-22" isn't fully visible in the video; only the last character, "2," can be seen.

In the subsequent occurrence of this video in August 2014, the complete term "NROL-22" becomes visible.

https://preview.redd.it/l1j1vznq3jh...bp&s=885f9eb0c35f34fcf7354bdd58a1f16b2652041b

The curious aspect here is that the Vimeo uploader attributes the video to RegicideAnon as the original creator, which could indicate a couple of possibilities:

1. RegicideAnon shared the video on various platforms, and on one of those platforms, the complete video was posted without cropping.
  2. The Wayback Machine's archived video might be displaying a cropped version for an unknown reason.

RegicideAnon already associated this video to the MH370 flight when he posted it.

This is a detail that wasn't initially noticed. Initially, it seemed like he had simply uploaded a video featuring a random airplane, and it was only later that users linked it to the MH370 flight. However, the user actually established this connection on Twitter by using the hashtag #MH370 on May 22, 2014.

https://preview.redd.it/815hjm9y3jh...bp&s=0b4ed2203c61a00c0bf88455e2bfdec7ae0c4217

More information uncovered about the original poster.

I attempted to reach out to the individual behind the username RegicideAnon****.com through the associated email, but I didn't receive a response.

A Reddit user disclosed the name linked to this email address: Reggie Brister. Whether this is the person's actual name or an alias remains uncertain; this information was obtained using a search engine.

https://preview.redd.it/lpvcf2444jh...bp&s=b461cf9819769ff49b7fcf4824740a3f30045435

Epieos, the ultimate OSINT tool

Some additional thoughts about the release of these videos:

Consider a crucial point: The initial release is the Satellite video, followed by the FLIR thermal version a month later.

To maintain coherence between these videos, we collectively concluded that a potential hoaxer would need to meticulously craft a complete 3D scene. Curiously, the hoaxer opted to debut a video with a very low frame rate initially, showing a distant aircraft that cannot be clearly identified as a Boeing 777 due to its considerable distance. Notably, this video was captured from a screen. The rationale behind this choice raises questions: Is the hoaxer a mastermind of deception and 4d chess pro player?, or are these videos genuinely authentic? I don't think there is a middle ground.

Furthermore, in the thermal video, an intricate drone with precise detailing was rendered, including an intricately designed heated pitot tube. Although entirely unnecessary, these elements find themselves within the video.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MORE SATELLITE INFORMATION​

Exact satellite source:

There were some discrepancies about which satellite was the source of the video, it was said it could be NROL-32, NROL-22 or NROL-23. It seems that is now confirmed that according the the data on the video the satellite is NROL-22. I compared the 2's and the 3's on the video, and its clearly a 22:

NROL-22

NROL-22 satellite was launched in 2006 and according to Wikipedia: The satellite's orbit and mission are officially classified.

This satellite has a Molniya orbit, which is like a stretched-out oval path that it takes around Earth. Here is the Molniya orbit path, which coincidentally comes very close the MH370 flight path:

https://preview.redd.it/emxj6vrq4jh...bp&s=2fa79387642103740098914e6c69f814f4c5d40b

Several attempts were made via different websites to calculate where the satellite was located exactly at the time of the passing of the airliner, but no conclusive results were made. There were contradicting results.

Here are some attempts:

and a most recent one, still under investigation:

GPS Coordinates:

It's still not clear whether the video GPS coordinates indicate a North or South hemisphere location.

8.834301, 93.19492 These are the GPS coordinates visible in the video. However, certain users speculate that a negative sign could be in front of the 8, displayed using a unique font that positions the minus symbol at the bottom rather than the center, similar to the hyphen also present. So as an alternative, the coordinates might be:

-8.834301, 93.19492

Map with both possible Satellite locations:

https://preview.redd.it/33d7ove48jh...bp&s=d773028133753a58a5c96a317f8aa8f661116100

I unfortunately could not find any examples online where the minus sign was written _8 instead of -8.

A post about this:

Here is my attempt to see how the sky looked around the same time the satellite footage was taken:

This for the location of 8.834301, 93.19492:

Nasa loc 1

and this for -8.834301, 93.19492, located more to the south:

Nasa loc 2

It's worth considering that satellites can potentially be remotely adjusted in their positions. While I'm unsure about the feasibility within a brief timeframe, it remains a plausible option to explore.

You may be wondering, how exactly does a satellite physically get moved from point A to point B thousands of miles above Earth? NOAA's operations team can plan all of these maneuvers using navigation software. For a satellite to change its orbital position, it follows a series of commands uploaded by the operations team to the spacecraft's memory.

How to Drift a Satellite: What Happens when NOAA GOES-16 is Moved into Operational Position

Another significant point to note is the potential that the satellite video might not be depicting daytime. It's worth mentioning that certain technologies exist which can provide nighttime visuals resembling those of daytime.

COLOR NIGHT VISION

Some thoughts about the satellite and why it was in the area:

It's conceivable to think that that multiple U.S. classified satellites are surveying the whole globe 24/7. They just needed to go search for the one which happened to be above the MH370 flight at that time. It's also highly likely that these classified spy satellites are covering an extensive area, this is why in the satellite video it is seen how the user is panning across the screen. The captured footage was probably of a very large area.

A detail that might be nothing but worth mentioning.

A document from NRO contains a reference to the "MK370 Crisis." Keep in mind that NRO is responsible for overseeing these surveillance satellites.

https://www.nro.gov/Portals/65/documents/foia/declass/ForAll/112520/F-2019-00109_C05126133.pdf

A reddit user said it's possible that is is not a typo but a deliberate attempt to hide the keyword MH370 from search engines.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLIR THERMAL VIDEO​

The question of whether the military would utilize a color or black and white filter for thermal footage remains a topic of discussion. However, this aspect is inconsequential, as explained in the Part I post, where it was clarified that the mode could be easily switched once the footage was recorded. Here's an illustration of this concept:

Slow Motion Bats in FLIR Thermal!

I also went ahead and transformed the colored thermal video into black and white. It's important to note that this doesn't represent the actual appearance of thermal imagery; rather, it's a conversion from the original video to grayscale.

grayscale version

Orbs displaying a plume in the thermal video:

Certain users pointed out that the presence of contrails behind the orbs in the video could be seen as evidence of fakery, contradicting witness accounts that mentioned no plumes. However, it's important to consider that this is a thermal video, and such plumes might not have been visible to the naked eye. It's unclear if there are any FLIR-captured videos of orbs, so this concern may be set aside.

My thoughts: I don't know if these plumes could be attributed to video artifacts, similar to the Baghdad Phantom UAP released by Jeremy Corbell:

BAGHDAD PHANTOM UAP

A theory: These orbs seemed to be getting ready or enhancing a teleportation wormhole, and the plumes might have been a result of this technology in action. IMHO the orbs showing a plume is not conclusive evidence of anything.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

MORE STRANGENESS ABOUT THE MH370 FLIGHT​

An intelligence officer claims the U.S. knows where the MH370 flight is:

Mr B is a man who works in the intelligence community who approached Ghyslain during the first year of the MH370 investigation to share information. In the Netflix documentary, Ghyslain explains: “Someone I knew told me, ‘Mr B would like to meet you. This person has information. He’s someone who is very connected, connected to the secret services'”

Ghyslain claims that the spy told him ‘the Americans know full well what happened, because there were two American AWACS that were monitoring the area at the time the plane disappeared,'” he said. “These AWACS are Boeing planes with a huge radar like a mushroom on top. And this radar basically monitors everything underneath the Boeing."

Who is Mr B? The mysterious spy who claims 'Americans know' where missing MH370 plane is

Additional claims of cover-up by the U.S:

Former Malaysian Prime Minister accuses CIA of covering up what really happened to flight MH370

CIA knows about missing Flight MH370: ex Malaysian PM Dr Mahathir

Hydrophones (underwater microphones) didn't detect any crash and a hydrophone from Diego Garcia island was shut down for 25 minutes:

An ocean acoustics recorder that may have picked up MH370's crash into the sea missed 25 vital minutes of data which could help unravel the mystery of the doomed plane.

MH370 search has been set back because of missing, vital data

A sound was identified but:

Rather than an airliner impacting the ocean surface, the sound was more likely "caused by an earthquake, underwater landslide, or volcanic eruption,"

The Flight MH370 Hydrophone Signal Was Just an Earthquake

This was also addressed in the Lemmino documentary I linked at the beginning of the thread.

MORE CLAIMS ABOUT UFOS DETECTED:

A Malaysian military aircraft did track an unidentified aircraft in the country’s airspace at the time of MH370 losing contact with the ground control, the Malaysian Prime Minister has finally admitted – six weeks after the passenger jet disappeared.

Malaysian Military Radar DID Track An Aircraft After MH370 Went Missing

INTERFERENCE - Communications failure?

A pilot claims to have made contact with Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 shortly before it went missing - but all he heard was interference, static and mumbling

The man said he got in touch with the plane via his emergency frequency at the request of Vietnamese aviation authorities, who had been unable to reach it as expected.

Interference, static, mumbling and then silence: Last moments of Flight MH370 revealed

MH370 SHOCK: What pilot who ‘MADE CONTACT with doomed jet’ claims

WSPRnet based alternative flight path:

I want to address an interesting post about how a aerospace engineer Richard Godfrey, managed to allegedly pinpoit the exact flight path of the MH370 flight using publicly-avaliable data from a third-party global network of interlinked radio senders and recievers called WSPRnet.

Arguments in favor:

MH370 location analysis gets expert high level and families support - Airline Ratings

Arguments against this:

https://mh370.radiantphysics.com/2021/12/19/wspr-cant-find-mh370/

----------------------------

PLANE CARGO AND PASSENGERS​

Keep in mind that the MH370 flight was headed for China, a significant competitor of the United States in technology and military strength. Is there a potential motive for the United States to have had concerns about this plane reaching mainland China? Continue reading for more insights.

4 Tons of fruit or something else?

AN MH370 investigator has revealed a startling four-and-a-half tonne "secret" cargo that was on board the flight before it mysteriously vanished.

Malaysia’s political opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim told her: “I wonder what kind of cargo could be so secret that the cargo manifest of a commercial flight is treated as a classified document."

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weir...und-indian-ocean-zaharie-shah-changy-book-spt

Lithium Batteries igniting a fire on board?

It has emerged that missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 was carrying 221kg of lithium-ion batteries that did not undergo the normal security screening a year ago.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...es-what-you-may-not-know-about-the-ubiquitous

One theory had been that the batteries may have reacted to 4.5 tonnes of a tropical fruit called mangosteens that were also on board, producing hazardous fumes or in a worst case scenario caused a short circuit and/or fire.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6896794/mh370-flight-lithium-batteries-x-ray-fire/

Might this be related to the fire some people noticed in the thermal flir video?

fire and smoke?

Amidst all the recent talk about semiconductors breakthroughs, this might also be relevant:

On the plane were 20 staff members from a US technology company, Freescale Semiconductor, which makes powerful microchips for industries, including defence.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26503469.amp

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-malaysia-airlines-freescale-idUSBREA280T020140309

----------------------------------------------

WAY DEEP INTO THE RABBIT HOLE​

These two creepy cases should be taken with a huge grain of salt, but I believe they are worth mentioning.

The SOS message "They are not humans"

A Twitter user claims he received a strange voice message from an unknown source.

The message sounds like a series of numbers and letters, but according to some it is the NATO phonetic alphabet and has been translated as: “S Danger SOS it is dire for you to evacuate be caution they are not human 042933964230 SOS Danger SOS.”

A cool video about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3j78ryw9Yw

Article:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mysterious-voicemail-malaysian-airlines-disappearance/

A passenger, Philip Wood, sent a picture from Diego Garcia island.

A photo, which appears black was posted as taken in a dark cell by an IBM engineer. The picture is black because the cell was too dark, but a critical piece of information was embedded in the Exif data, the coordinates to Diego Garcia, where the picture was taken.

Philip Wood was actually a passenger from the MH370 and an engineer at IBM.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/phone-home-2/

DEBUNKING THE DEBUNKERS​

Numerous efforts have been made to discredit these videos. While the authenticity of the videos is still uncertain, these attempts to debunk them do not sufficiently undermine their potential credibility.

THE OBSERVERS LINK

TheObservers link, often posted as a debunking proof:

https://observers.france24.com/en/a...os-don-t-show-what-happened-to-the-lost-plane

This article has many of the facts wrong.

First, they express their viewpoint: Possibly a computer-generated creation. However, it's essential to note that an opinion doesn't constitute proof of its falsehood.

Secondly, they assert that the satellite is NROL-33, launched after the incident. This is incorrect, as mentioned earlier; the video pertains to NROL-22.

Thirdly, they refer to the Vimeo clip, which is a reupload of the original video: The description accompanying the video suggests it portrays "a possible depiction of the Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 disappearance" created by a "video editing enthusiast."

It's crucial to recognize that this assessment originates from the Vimeo re-uploader and doesn't provide definitive evidence of any kind.

HIGHER FRAME RATE CLAIM

Several discussions on Reddit and Twitter are sharing a less-than-thorough investigation conducted by a user who suggests that the satellite video exhibits varying frame rates, implying possible manipulation.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/15oazqy/proof_the_airliner_portal_video_is_fake_check_the/

This claim originates from a single thread, which the original poster already deleted. The original poster of that thread was using a video forensics software, that software provoked this framerate difference. It was debunked in the same thread, most likely the reason why the original poster of that thread delete it.

This is the thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/15m42i2/portal_shows_up_before_the_flash_and_fades_out/

INK BLOT ASSET

Numerous assertions have been made suggesting the video's falseness due to the identification of the effect used for teleportation in the FLIR video. While the effect bears resemblance, it's not an exact match. It's important to note that a wide array of animation effects can be found, rendering this as insufficient evidence to deem the video as fake.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/15l2t8f/portal_on_the_thermal_plane_video_is_an_ink_blot/

REAL FOOTAGE BUT EDITED

Numerous users contend that the video is authentic, but they propose that elements such as the orbs and teleportation were incorporated through post-production effects. However, as of now, the original videos featuring these aspects have not been located.

RECOVERY WRECKAGE

I will repeat this again, since many people are still using this as a proof to debunk the videos:

It should be noted that debris associated with the MH370 flight was discovered. Taking into account numerous abduction narratives, if one were to entertain the notion that the plane was taken by UFOs, it is conceivable that it was subsequently returned to a different location.

And even if the plane was not returned and was indeed abducted and caught on camera by the military, there is a high chance that some fake debris would have been planted.

Some articles doubting the veracity of the debris, take into consideration that half of the debris was found by a single person.

https://jeffwise.net/2016/04/14/mh370-debris-was-planted-ineptly/

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weir...ane-flight-370-indian-ocean-debris-russia-spt

https://www.news.com.au/travel/trav...d/news-story/404835953f5ab82040a0b60f152350a4

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-malaysia-airlines-crash-theories-idUKKCN0QB0E420150806

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...aine-gibson-madagascar-malaysia-a7930891.html

Finally, I'd like to extend a greeting to the individuals from Eglin Base, Florida, who consistently downvote any discussion or comment related to this case and contribute with brief remarks like "OMG this again, this is an obvious fake!" without presenting further supporting points: Hello there!

The Reddit investigation of the videos continues:

Interesting insert, and unresolved (hard to follow too, not easy to understand):

The message sounds like a series of numbers and letters, but according to some it is the NATO phonetic alphabet and has been translated as: “S Danger SOS it is dire for you to evacuate be caution they are not human 042933964230 SOS Danger SOS.”

A cool video about it:

https://www(dot)youtube.com/watch?v=M3j78ryw9Yw

One the one hand, there seems to be an elaborate opposite being set up to be used to dismiss later, where the plane still just disappeared - no need to look elsewhere. Conversely, it may show something that is relative to the mysterious missing nature, without the benefit of comments made by Cs.

Will have to watch this and others again.

Edit: If recalled, the guy mentions that there were solar flairs at the time. EM bursts, which can interact with the veil.

Last edited:
Part IV is up here. The more people look into it, the harder it gets to debunk. For example, what seemed to just be a satellite video turns out to be stereographic, i.e. two angles making a 3D video. Research then determines this is an actual feature of surveillance satellites. 3D artists are chiming in saying this would be crazy difficult to fake, especially in 2014. Either it is a highly sophisticated fake produced by an intel agency, or it's the real deal, seems to be the general consensus of those looking at it.

David Grusch enjoyer, really seek you think that this is legit.
It's true I made a mistake of taking 'David Grusch enjoyer' to 'David Grusch'. Is it legit? Well, What is the criteria to know whether something is a legit or not? I generally look at other posts of the poster and if there is no red flag, I take it as a hypothesis as a possibility. We have read enough unbelievable stuff and don't want to go into all or nothing mode as if I know some thing.

Either it is a highly sophisticated fake produced by an intel agency, or it's the real deal, seems to be the general consensus of those looking at it.
That's my impression, too. The footage seems to have been released too close to the event for it to be hobbyist fakes. Either a sophisticated setup, or purposefully leaked footage, possibly with the intent of 'crowdsourcing' extra information and ideas, especially if the PTB were initially unsure as to what was going on.

This isn't Grusch's account, just a guy using that as a handle. I've got links to analysis threads on this video on the MH370 thread here:

Thank Approaching Infinity for the link to the MH370 tread, I wasn't aware of you posting on the subject. With this background information I have a clearer picture of this video making such noise on reddit.

It's true I made a mistake of taking 'David Grusch enjoyer' to 'David Grusch'.
Yes that confused me yesterday Seek and my first thought was that it was an attempt to dirty Grusch's name but, after reviewing the other tread, I confess that these video look like some hard evidence leaked from the inside.

I have never seen a plane disappear but I have seen a ufo (triangle) entering our reality once. It was in 2010, I was with my wife an daughter trying an aerial toy that we brought back from Paris some weeks before. As we were following the device fly down a sudden purple flash appeared strangely similar in shape as the one in the video (colored one) and here come a huge black triangular shape UFO out of that window. I posted it on the forum immediately after, it was quit a strange event. Since then I had a dream a few years back were the entire sky was of a purple color and with this video remembered that event in 2010. If it was as I think the opening of a window the background color of the sky in this other reality may be purple. If this was a opening of a window in 4th density, a change in our perception in the color of our sky may be an indication that we are not in Kansas anymore.

Who need the Enterprise to explore far away strange new world when our reality is getting stranger every day.

Video analysis

This is looking to be actual footage
I've watched the video and read the analyses on the Malaysian flight thread that Approaching Infinity referenced, as well as the transcript of the session with the Cs, and I'm inclined to think the videos are genuine. If so, that's a big hit for the Cs. Also, to think of the implications for the war on Ukraine, as well as what 4D STS creatures can and actually do to people... :shock:

Now I'm a bit 'unsettled'. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom