Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - Missing Plane

They were first uploaded in May 2014, but people mostly ignored them until the past few weeks.

Re read this thread to see if it briefly was ever mentioned, and unless missed (even if not referenced exactly), did not come across it. During May of 2014 in the thread, a few people quickly zeroed in on the planes disappearance vis-à-vis hyperdimensional destination/hijacking (Laura and Keit leading it off - and even the Don Lemon black hole was funny, with the press having a fit - and that started to get closer, although not realistic, and then there were wormholes).

Over the course of the Session years since, and back checking prior; time locks and many other references to what this disappearance business might mean makes those videos compelling.

I don't have the foggiest of how it works, however the orbs were spinning around the plane as they were, and spinning might be a signature factor, at least one mechanism used to opened zero time through the veil (this term is used in different applications the Cs have said), and in this case, drag the plane in and lock into that reality. The plane is always and forever there (zero time) until it's not - unless brought back somehow and for some reason. Yes, the powers that be may be well aware of the mechanism, just not exactly aware of how (or perhaps they are and can't control it). Back then as the Cs had said, the ptb got the message and then they went into overdrive to cover it all up - it was amazing to re read all the directions that the press and authorities took it to muddy the waters.

Anyway, was thinking, and may be very wrong, that if there is one thing concerning the business of disclosure, hyperdimensional hijacking likely keeps the ptb up at night and worried. If that is so, the ptb must know that they could never control any military operation that is not in alignment with STS forces.

Unfortunately there's no timestamp data on the footage, but some think that the satellite footage looks daylight (morning) - not a false-color conversion of infrared or something like that. That would imply the plane was flying without comms/transponder for several hours before disappearing for good.

Yes, it would seem so. If they can do what they inevitably did, they could probably knock com devices out at will.

First bit of analysis that hints at CGI in the drone video, pretty convincingly IMO. The CGI effect and the 'portal' have pretty remarkable similarities.

Not identical, though.

The satellite video was uploaded in May 2014. The FLIR was uploaded about a month later. Another question regarding the FLIR video is the shot of what seems to be the wing of the drone at the very beginning. No one has yet been able to find a FLIR pod that would either include the wing in its field of view, or would have a casing around the camera that would create a straight edge like that. So there are still questions about this second video.

Last edited:
First bit of analysis that hints at CGI in the drone video, pretty convincingly IMO. The CGI effect and the 'portal' have pretty remarkable similarities.
Yeah. For reference here's the comparison of the images of the portal and a stock image. They are not identical but some filter or effect could explain the differences.

1692468908024.png
That kind of kills the drone video, and makes the other one highly suspect. If the explosion of the other one is the same as the one in the drone, as some people on that thread claim, then I think we can discount the whole thing. Which would be kind of reassuring. :)

Yeah. For reference here's the comparison of the images of the portal and a stock image. They are not identical but some filter or effect could explain the differences.

View attachment 80088
That kind of kills the drone video, and makes the other one highly suspect. If the explosion of the other one is the same as the one in the drone, as some people on that thread claim, then I think we can discount the whole thing. Which would be kind of reassuring. :)
There's only one frame of the ex/implosion on the satellite vid, and it doesn't look much like the FLIR frames to me. Here they are, synced. The wispy bit above the top right of the circle is a cloud, but all the other bits around the circle are part of the explosion.
Screenshot 2023-08-19 at 3.05.11 PM.jpg

The satellite video was uploaded in May 2014. The FLIR was uploaded about a month later. Another question regarding the FLIR video is the shot of what seems to be the wing of the drone at the very beginning. No one has yet been able to find a FLIR pod that would either include the wing in its field of view, or would have a casing around the camera that would create a straight edge like that. So there are still questions about this second video.
One possibility:

There are just two videos: the drone and the satellite (though the satellite one is stereoscopic, so there are two slightly different angles).
That kind of kills the drone video, and makes the other one highly suspect.
One possibility:

Okay, not so compelling, which begets the question, why would the DOD (and partners) trouble themselves with the thermal other than to point it out later (as it is being reanimated now) and say see, just fake theatrics? So if there is nothing authentic (or the FLIR anyway and perhaps the satellite stereoscope too), it might be no trouble at all, and in their interest, to gloss over something that did happen in one way or another. Thus, they know something happened as the plane disappeared and I don't think it can be dismissed that the military was not tracking MH370 (all 'eyes,' despite what they say) as it went suddenly missing, hence this FLIR overlay to derail any wild speculation later.

So perhaps yes, mudding the waters, which is officially what happens all the time with high strangeness events.

Thanks for opening this up to track, and to see where this all heads now.

By the way, Britannia updated this MH370 entry both August 11th, 2023 (see Green Boxes) and August 14th, 2023 (it does not say). Wiki edited 8th, 2023 "This page was last edited on 8 August 2023, at 19:48 (UTC)." This thread picked up again August 9th, 2023. after 2 post is May and a gap back to 2018 after Approaching Infinity noticed this new business on Reddit.

Here is the original supposed satellite video from May 2014 from the Wayback Machine.

Lastly, the Reddit link made reference (it was probably in a post further back yet could not find it) to military games in the area:

"Why are military drones and satellites observed in the vicinity of the plane?"

The possibility of drones and satellites being in proximity is reasonable due to the aircraft's extended flight duration of 6 hours after going off radar. This timeframe allows ample opportunity for their deployment. Additionally, a U.S. military base on Diego Garcia Island, approximately 2000 miles from the location depicted in the satellite video, could be relevant.

Apparently there were also two major training missions going on in the area, operation Cobra Gold and operations Cope Tiger, involving joint US-Indo-Pacific military exercises.

The high seas and space would have been crawling with eyes, so air traffic would have been well tracked.

Thus, they know something happened as the plane disappeared and I don't think it can be dismissed that the military was not tracking MH370 (all 'eyes,' despite what they say) as it went suddenly missing, hence this FLIR overlay to derail any wild speculation later.
Given how closely the FLIR video matches up with the satellite one, and MH370's proximity to a western military asset, I think we need to include the possibility that the FLIR video is actually real drone footage that was released with a VFX overlay in order to 'debunk' the satellite video by association.

Another question regarding the FLIR video is the shot of what seems to be the wing of the drone at the very beginning. No one has yet been able to find a FLIR pod that would either include the wing in its field of view, or would have a casing around the camera that would create a straight edge like that. So there are still questions about this second video.
In this thread, the poster simulates an MQ-1 drone + camera configuration in Blender based on publicly available information. His results are impressive:

1692535369304.png

So, I'm leaning towards real drone footage with VFX added, that was then released about a month after the satellite footage as damage control.

Some may remember Laura mentioning the following book in the sessions: "The Case for the UFO: Unidentified Flying Objects (Annotated VARO Edition)".

Its description as follows:

The Case For The UFO, 1955, Morris K Jessup. Jessup received strange letters from Carlos Allende. The US Navy received a paperback copy of his book with annotations by 3 men, one of them Allende. This is the annotated copy including 2 of the Allende Letters. Much info about UFOs and especially a Navy experiment involving invisibility and teleportation. The Philadelphia Experiment.

Perhaps those who have the copy may go over it now with MH370 disappearance in mind (and recent comments by the C's about hybrids, etc.) and see if some of the annotations make more sense now. Especially since the C's said a lot of curious things about this book and the annotations!

Q: (L) In the annotated copy of the Morris K. Jessup book, there were three people annotating: Mr.A., Mr. B., and one known as Jemi. One of the references was to the sighting made by Kenneth Arnold. In reference to that sighting, Mr.B wrote: "Don't worry, Jemi, those were LM ships not S men. They are an improved type and were on a training flight. That is why their leader interconnected their force fields, to teach them level tele-control without inducing a fear block." Now, what is an LM ship?

A: Light matter.

Q: (L) What is an "S man?"

A: Secret order member.

Q: (L) What is the secret order?

A: That is for you to discover.

Q: (L) What does it mean that their leader interconnected their force fields to teach them level telecontrol?

A: Self-explanatory.

Q: (L) Jemi's comment on Jessup's discussion on mysterious disappearances of persons throughout history is quite chilling. Written in the margin of the book was: "Hey, if he only knew why he'd die of shock!" To what does this refer?

A: We cannot reveal this at this "time."

Q: (L) So you are saying that there is a whole lot more to this situation and what is going on on this planet than even we have been told at this time?

A: Of course.

Q: (L) So if there is a lot more to this, would we, knowing what we know, "die of shock" if we knew the rest?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Well, that is not pleasant. Okay, Jessup wondered in his book if aviators could be frozen by space ships and carried away in a field of invisibility. Mr. B commented in the margin: "If only he knew by experience, he would keep silent and not write or speak of it ever again in his lifetime. He couldn't speak of it, for, you see Jemi, it paralyzes one's sense of time and nullifies mental cognition, functioning and memory. So he has no knowledge, he could not have, he is only guessing."

A: Okay.

Q: (T) Okay what?

A: Exactly correct!

Q: (L) There are a lot of terms in this book...

A: Too much data.

Q: (L) There was some conjecture as to who wrote these comments. Can you give us a clue as to who did the annotations in this book?

A: Discover. If we told you everything, it would not be good!!

Q: On that note, I think we will close for the night.

A: Good night.

Q: (L) Well, here are the terms: Mothership Homeship Deadship Great ark Great bombardment Great return Great war Little men Forcefields Deep freezes Undersea building Measure markers Scout ships Magnetic and gravity fields Sheets of diamond Cosmic Rays Force cutters Undersea explorers Inlay work Clear talk Telepathing Burning coat Nodes Vortices Magnetic nets and what happens to people, planes and ships that have disappeared.

The three commentators of Jessup's book explain the origin of odd storms, clouds, objects falling from the sky, strange marks and footprints and other things we have not solved.

And there is also this. Just adds more information about Allende's letters to Jessup:

Q: Here is this purported letter from a Carlos Allende to Dr. Jessup. Now, whether Carlos was a real person or not, what I want to know is if the information is somewhat accurate? Is it a reliable source of information?

A: Is that not obvious?

Q: I thought it was. He said that Einstein did computations on cycles of human civilization and progress, compared to the growth of man's general character and development, and that this horrified him. Now, this is the very thing you suggested I do to find clues. And, I am doing it. It says here that Einstein was doing the same thing. Is this correct?

A: Yes.

Q: What horrified him?

A: The discovery of variability of physicality, and all that that implies, when one knows all that Einstein knew up to that point.

Q: So, 4th density blew him away!

A: And the other density levels. One begins with the premise that the material realm is the "whole shooting match," discovers it is not, must rethink everything.

Q: So, it hit Einstein like a ton of bricks.

Last edited:
Some may remember Laura mentioning the following book in the sessions: "The Case for the UFO: Unidentified Flying Objects (Annotated VARO Edition)".

This can be read on archive.org, here: THE CASE FOR THE UFO Varo Edition M. K. Jessup : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive (the very copy originally transcribed by the QFG!).. Very intriguing book which seems to me to give a rather good, sense-making though maybe not complete, overall picture of weirdness on and around Earth, if it's true! Or even if it's only sort of true... a different kind of picture than you get from most old UFO books.. at least the ones I read..

If the plane was being followed by a satellite, a drone and a third airplane, then that means they knew something was going to happen to it.
FWIW, from the point of view of the 'disappearance' of MH370 being a "4D bleedthrough glitch", as the Cs first described it at the time, it's unlikely that 'agents' would have been tipped off beforehand about any need to 'track/record' that particular aircraft. Also, in that scenario of it being a 'glitch in the Matrix', it's unlikely that UFOs would have been buzzing it. This footage of 'orbs' circling a passenger just before it 'blips out of existence' conveys the strong suggestion that 'aliens abducted Flight MH310'. Whereas our source suggests the aircraft's disappearance occurred due to something accidental rather than intentional.

In light of renewed recent interest in UFOs, beware that someone could be capitalizing on that to 'neatly solve the MH370 mystery'. And that isn't necessarily being done to mislead people. Who on Earth can wrap their heads around a large civilian aircraft (and all its passengers) becoming instantaneously trapped in a "well of space/time lock," where they're apparently 'frozen' in a state of perpetual 'skipping mode'!? :umm:

More and more people can digest 'alien abductions via UFOs', but not 'things just disappearing'!
They were first uploaded in May 2014, but people mostly ignored them until the past few weeks.
That, for me, is itself a red flag. How did the whole world miss this video until two weeks ago?? Smacks of 'time manipulation'!

Last edited:
FWIW, from the point of view of the 'disappearance' of MH370 being a "4D bleedthrough glitch", as the Cs described it at the time, it's unlikely that 'agents' would have been tipped off beforehand about any need to 'track/record' that particular aircraft. Also, in that scenario of it being a 'glitch in the Matrix', it's unlikely that UFOs would have been buzzing it. This footage of 'orbs' circling a passenger just before it 'blips out of existence' is strongly suggestive of aliens having 'abducted Flight MH310'. Whereas our source suggests it occurred more 'by accident' than 'by design'.
I think saying "by accident" might be reading more into what the Cs said than was there. Here it is again for reference:
Q: (Pierre) Was it deliberate, or was it an accident?

A: Happens when bleedthrough causes confusion.

So maybe the ones who take note of these things looked at this plane and said, "Maybe this is some kind of message to us."

A: There is likely to be a bit of interdimensional blackmail going on. How likely do you think it is for the "reality creating" US PTB to back down from their natural state of being the world's biggest bully?

Q: (Pierre) Why did those higher entities want the PTB to back down concerning Crimea and Russia?

A: They understand what the consequences are.
That implies there was some "design" going on, since it had the purpose of sending a message to the human PTB. I don't know how all that would work, but perhaps the intent was to make some sort of demonstration that would be picked up by US reconaissance, and the resulting bleedthrough caused enough confusion (among the passengers? pilots?) to produce a more dramatic display?
That, for me, is itself a red flag. How did the whole world miss this video until two weeks ago?? Smacks of 'time manipulation'!
What kind of time manipulation do you have in mind? Like I said, it was "mostly" ignored. Several people saw it at the time, some included it in longer YouTube videos, a couple users repuloaded it on their own channels, but it just never made a splash.

I think saying "by accident" might be reading more into what the Cs said than was there. Here it is again for reference:

That implies there was some "design" going on, since it had the purpose of sending a message to the human PTB. I don't know how all that would work, but perhaps the intent was to make some sort of demonstration that would be picked up by US reconaissance, and the resulting bleedthrough caused enough confusion (among the passengers? pilots?) to produce a more dramatic display?

That series of answers concerns what happened after MH370 disappeared. They don't imply that MH370 was itself the blackmail, rather that the interpretation of its disappearance was. That's my reading of it anyway.

We later learned that Putin placed Russia's nuclear arsenal on the highest alert to signal to the US PTB that he was ready to do whatever it took to cover the 'retaking' of Crimea. Their initial reaction was probably to escalate in kind, but then MH370 disappeared and the 'advisors' who 'do facetime' or whatever with the aliens warned them, using blackmail, to back down. Which underscores something we've been saying throughout all geopolitical intrigues: M.A.D. is verboten!
What kind of time manipulation do you have in mind? Like I said, it was "mostly" ignored. Several people saw it at the time, some included it in longer YouTube videos, a couple users repuloaded it on their own channels, but it just never made a splash.
Ah ok, so it was noticed at the time. I guess then it's simply that redditors weren't ready to contextualize the disappearance of MH370 in terms of 'high strangeness' until recently.

FWIW, from the point of view of the 'disappearance' of MH370 being a "4D bleedthrough glitch", as the Cs first described it at the time, it's unlikely that 'agents' would have been tipped off beforehand about any need to 'track/record' that particular aircraft. Also, in that scenario of it being a 'glitch in the Matrix', it's unlikely that UFOs would have been buzzing it. This footage of 'orbs' circling a passenger just before it 'blips out of existence' is strongly suggestive of aliens having 'abducted Flight MH310'. Whereas our source suggests the aircraft's disappearance occurred due to something accidental rather than intentional.
I was wondering this:
- EM breach happened due to cometary event, that happens to be a place where MH370 is travelling. 4D STS has little or no control over the cometary breach.
- 4D STS has time travel ability or They have no time , just need to focus on the time they are interested, so they decided to "go back" to the exact time and redirected the flight it to their destination aka abduction.
- That gives all the situation where they can give whatever the signals they want to their minions.

Back
Top Bottom