Imminent Alien Disclosure?

Not sure how anyone could after saying that a young lady had her throat slashed... a friendly slash I suppose?

Also, I came across Russel Brand's take on the recent budget for the space force in the US, I thought it was worth the watch.

Hard to escape Russel’s logic (this is SO hilarious) if UFOs aren’t real, WHY have a UFO Office? We do nothing at the UFO Office because they aren’t real! HaHaHa!!!

The only pity is that Clayton Morris appears to adopt the "friendly aliens" stance and thinks that it's a psyop to make them appear malevolent.
Yes. In contrast, the guy he interviewed, Timothy Alberino, seemed to be quite sensible. He said that, sure, the ET threat could be used as an excuse for global control, but at the same time, the ET threat was real, and that's what the multiple cases of abductions showed. He has been living in the area for a long time and claims he has seen UFOs himself and seen paranormal phenomena. Apparently he is also a friend of Richard Dolan.

As for the case in Peru, apparently the media took it seriously but the authorities in the end concluded it was not aliens but 'illegal miners'. Well, we couldn't expect authorities to accept that aliens were terrorizing people and therefore they could do nothing about it. Likewise, I also don't think it's reasonable to think that a whole village cannot tell the difference between an illegal miner and a green-goblin type of creature that is immune to bullets and floats around.

This showed up in a TG feed:

The original Predator movie was the best- truly iconic classic!

Another bleedthrough?

It is curious how the description apparently fits the artwork Star Trek: Strange New Worlds, regarding one of the antagonistic races: The Gorn.

In “Memento Mori,” the Gorn only appeared in their Star Trek space vessels. We don’t actually see them in the reptilian flesh. Their vicious ways were only spoken of by Lt. Noonien Singh. In fact, they are described and treated as the shark in JawsOpens in new tab. When La’an described her childhood encounter with the Gorn and their lifeless eyes, it’s almost like hearing Quint talk about the shark that killed his crewmates on the U.S.S. Indianapolis. But in Strange New Worlds season one, episode nine, “All Those Who Wander,” we truly saw the Gorn for the first time in this Star Trek series. And they owe their newest incarnation to two classic sci-fi adversaries, the Xenomorph and the Predator.
In season two’s “Hegemony,” the Gorn attack the human colony world Parnassus Beta, and decimate most of the population. Only a few survive. They also destroy the U.S.S. Cayuga. The episode shows that the Cayuga’s Captain, Marie Batel, has been infected with Gorn eggs. We finally see an adult Gorn in this episode, in a space suit no less. Unlike their Star Trek: The Original Series counterpart, this Gorn has a tail. Although Spock kills this particular Gorn, at the end of the episode, the Gorn Hegemony has the upper hand over Pike’s Enterprise, leaving us with a massive cliffhanger ending.

It is curious how the description apparently fits the artwork Star Trek: Strange New Worlds, regarding one of the antagonistic races: The Gorn.

They also changed the Klingons to a totally different look- unless I am mistaken- with an explanation these were the original Klingons?
I am all for artistic license- but don’t go changing my SciFi canon please!

Yeah, agreed. I cringed at his attempt to rationalize the good aliens vs evil aliens narrative, but also references the possiblilty of a “fake invasion” - which is a more likely scenario (according to the Cs), although not what’s being promoted in mainstream narratives. Has he considered that maybe it’s US/deep state goons coordinating with “evil aliens” or dark forces in order to justify a new order clamp down from “good aliens” and natural human progress…🤔

Sharing some more thoughts on this one. Here’s the video description from the Redacted video:

Fear-stricken residents of a rural area in Alto Nanay, situated northeast of Lima, Peru, assert that they are currently facing an onslaught from armored extraterrestrial entities standing at a towering 7 feet. These beings uncannily resemble the Green Goblin character from Spider-Man, and local reports detail their distinctive features, including sizable heads and yellow-hued eyes. Since July 11th, these otherworldly creatures have allegedly been conducting nightly assaults on the village.
One particularly distressing occurrence narrates the experience of a 15-year-old girl who was supposedly seized from behind and subjected to a neck injury when she resisted. As a result of these continuous threats, community inhabitants find themselves gripped by trepidation, robbed of peaceful sleep.

What’s also mentioned in the video:

Beings/entity /window fallers align with local folklore of cloaked beings
  • Government claims miners are scaring locals byway emulating above folklore to drive them off the land [need to look into the name given by the interviewer]
  • Clayton asks if whether there’s a correlation with US military (Air Force ?) in Peru earlier in the year? Not sure what he’s referring too though found this:
The Implications of New US Troop Arrivals in Peru

Eventually, 970 U.S. Air Force and Special Forces personnel will have taken part in the U.S. Southern Command’s so-called “Resolute Sentinel 23.” Previous U.S. military interventions in Latin America have been similarly named. The phrasing of this intervention’s official purpose is odd: “to “integrate combat interoperability and disaster response training in addition to medical exchanges, training and aid and construction projects.”

The coup government, under whose auspices the U.S. troops will be operating, is a creature of conservative political parties and the business establishment. In April it announced plans to privatize lithium mining, thus reversing President Castillo’s efforts to nationalize the processing of lithium. The government is easing the authorization procedures that enable foreign corporations to extract copper. Lawyer and former Castillo advisor Raúl Noblecilla cites control over Peru’s mineral wealth as to why U.S. troops are in Peru; their presence there reveals “how lackey and sell-out governments function.”

Academician Jorge Lora Cam states that “the usurper government” seeks to “deepen extractive plunder with blood and fire … unify the right with left-leaning elements infected by neoliberalism … and prepare for permanent political power.” He adds that under the auspices of “political criminals,” the country’s economy is newly “at risk because Peru’s foreign debt now amounts to $100 billion dollars.”

When not sitting at Chiclayo getting their tanks siphoned, Reserve airlift crews hauled personnel and equipment into and around the theater, ensuring people and equipment were in the right place at the right time to make the mission happen. Overall, cargo aircraft deployed from 10 units carried 468 personnel and 255 short tons of cargo over 26 missions.

It was the A-10s, however, that really put the “Fury” into Patriot Fury. Four “Warthogs” deployed from the 47th Fighter Squadron at Davis-Monthan AFB, Ariz., flew a total of 71.6 hours over 37 sorties – the first. A-10 pilots deployed from multiple AFRC units flew close air support and combat search and rescue missions with Peruvian pilots who flew SU-25 attack aircraft and KT-1 light attack aircraft.

“It was really great to be able to have that experience,” said Maj. Charles “Halo” Phelps, the A-10 pilot who flew the first A-10 sortie ever out of South America. Phelps was deployed to Chiclayo from the 442 FW.

The point of the exercise, though, was not to see how well reservists could operate out of an established airfield like Chiclayo. The point was to text [test] Airmen’s flexibility and adaptability in austere conditions. On three separate missions, a C-130 loaded up equipment and personnel and flew them to El Pato AFB, where A-10s had stopped for forward-area refueling point and integrated combat turn operations (FARP).

Direct involvement by US military might be a stretch, but they’re in the area and likely monitoring given the instability of the Peruvian government (class tension, nationalize/privatize of lithium, and IMF debt) Sounds like standard rules based ordered…

Regarding the video @Keit shared:
  • Agree with the commentator, difficult to discern what they’re seeing on the roof
If I throw my “visual dev hat” on regarding light casting on a form, when played at full speed it doesn’t look like the light is casting on the whole figure, but catching parts that are in the foreground before the light falls off or is unable to reach the rest of the form in the background. It looks to be something standing in place suspended on a roof…

But when slowed down, I do see the hooded figure and green lantern reference. And it does seem to be morphing or phasing in and out - Montauk style. Though, doesn’t look like Predator cloaking either, maybe in the day time you’d see that moving blur against the jungle effect…
  • He mentions a mass UFO sighting in the area…
If these events and accounts are true, then it does seem to have a similar patterning of the Las Vegas event, and while not known for the Peru case - it’s worth mentioning the Cs confirmed that sometimes bolides can create bleed throughs for window fallers… then the pattern might shape up as — UFO/UAP, bolide breaking up cue window fallers wracking havoc in near by neighborhood plus local FRV/HKS vibrations.

Getting back to the Predator references:

Also FWIW, the book “Project Chameleo” discusses “Predator” tech quite a bit. First patented back in ‘94, here’s the developer’s patent discussed in the book:

Richard N. Schowengerdt Inventions, Patents and Patent Applications - Justia Patents Search

Cloaking system using optoelectronically controlled camouflage
Patent number: 5307162

Abstract: The Cloaking System is designed to operate in the visible light spectrum, utilizes optoelectronics and/or photonic components to conceal an object within it, and employs analog or digital control feedback resulting in camouflage adaptable to a changing background. The system effectively conceals either a still or moving object from view by the interposing of a shield between an observer and the object and recreating a full color synthetic image of the background on the shield for viewing by observer, thus creating the illusion of transparency of both the object and the Cloaking System. This system consists of four major elements: a sensor; a signal processor; a shield; and a means of interconnecting, supporting, and safely enclosing the aforementioned elements along with the concealed object.
Type: Grant

Filed: November 16, 1992

Date of Patent: April 26, 1994

Inventor: Richard N. Schowengerdt

So, what’s it all mean? Just some thoughts after pulling on some strings:
  • Trial run of new Chamelo tech supercharged with AI LLMs for upcoming “fake invasion”? Then prime/monitor populations response and refine?
  • Actual window faller entities, breaking through realm border for whatever reason - “Harvest Time” ?🤔
Anyway, what does it all mean? Just some quick thoughts after pulling on some strings:
  • Trial run of “fake invasion” tech then prime/monitor populations response?
  • Actual window faller entities, breaking through realm border for whatever reason - “Harvest Time” 🤔
More pop corn please, strange things are a brew at the Circle-K…🍿:cool2:

Here’s something related, in reference to the effort to design and display this tech in the film “Rise of Cobra” — from Project Chameleo:

The interview was published along with Melissa’s photos. I received almost no reaction to it whatsoever except for a strange phone call and email exchange in December of 2007:

Hello Robert, My name is Linda Ciarimboli. I am working for Paramount Pictures on the new future soldier movie, “Dark Sky.” I have been asked to research making a uniform that blends in with it’s [sic] surroundings. I found your article on project Chameleo. Does the fabric with lenses exist now or is it still being developed? Can you point me in the direction I need to go to get some? Thank you for your time. Linda Ciarimboli

She left a phone number. I called the number, but she wasn’t in at the time. So I left my office number with her secretary. The next day I received the following email:

Good morning Robert, I got your email last night and phone memos this morning. I get in at 7am and work here until 6pmish. I don’t want to interfere with your schedule so please call me on the office phone or on my cell after 6pm 310-871-____. Office phone number here is 310-821-____. Dark Sky is a Paramount pictures film about future soldiers. It will release in 2009 so I have to be sure to find the cutting edge or we will be behind the times when the film releases. Your article was passed to me by the designer who got it from the producer I believe. The powers that be want to use the invisible technology in a scene or two. I am a costume engineer for the film business. I develop new technologies and products for superhero and sci fi type applications. Batman, Superman, Spiderman, etc. I can give you more info when we speak. Thank you Linda C We finally connected on the phone, and she told me the film would involve invisible soldiers, so she wanted the technology to look realistic. I assumed that she wanted Richard to act as some kind of technical advisor to the film, so I passed along his personal phone number to her. I asked her how she had come across the article, and she said that the producer of the film often scours UFO Magazine for ideas. Most average people assume that publications like UFO Magazine are read by poor mental rejects wearing tinfoil hats, but the fact is that rich mental rejects in Hollywood are constantly ripping off these magazines because “conspiracy theories” can’t be copyrighted.

Case in point. Linda C. called Richard, and instead of asking him to be a technical advisor on the film she asked him if she could buy a couple of invisibility suits from him. As if this weren’t a theoretical proposition. As if he had a stack of these things sitting in his closet! If Richard had the money to manufacture them himself he wouldn’t have had to pitch the project to the Navy for possible funding. Richard explained to her that his technology would work in theory, but he would need a vast budget to actually manufacture one of these suits. He said, however, that he could lend his expertise to the project in terms of letting them know how the suits should look and operate, etc. Linda C. seemed interested until Richard wanted to know if he would receive any money or credit for his contributions. She immediately said, “No,” but after all it was a big Hollywood movie and wouldn’t it be neat to be involved in something like that? Richard told her to take a hike. If Linda really wanted to see some invisibility technology in action, I would’ve told her to contact a certain Special Agent at NCIS and tell her she knew where her goggles were hiding. I later discovered that the title Dark Sky was just a cover. The real title of the movie was G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra. The finished film did indeed involve invisibility suits, but that wasn’t a major focus. I suspect the real audience for films like this are the impressionable young children who will see it, think it’s real neat to grow up and be an invisible soldier, and then when the military wheels out their new invisibility technology within the next fifteen to twenty years, all those now-grown men will be eager to sign up and get their opaque asses blown off in some godforsaken desert at the back end of the world. “But, hey, at least I got to be invisible for a couple of seconds! Go, G.I. Team, go!” Jesus. If only those kids knew what those suits were originally used for: diminutive perverts jerking off while playing pranks on meth addicts in Pacific Beach. “Go, G.I. Team, go! The threat has been eliminated!”

Here’s something related, in reference to the effort to design and display this tech in the film “Rise of Cobra” — from Project Chameleo:
Japanese guy presented so called "transparent cloak" cca a decade ago, which functioned on the principle of projecting the image behind the wearer on the front side of it, making the wearer virtually invisible.

The cloak is made using Retro-reflective Projection Technology, a process that superimposes the virtual world onto the real world. They call it creating an 'Augmented Reality.' (Creepy, right?) So actually, the cloak is not invisible per se, but rather made of lots of tiny beads that reflect light only in the direction they came from.

A camera in the cloak takes in the scene behind the wearer. Then, according to Creator's Project: "A computer processes the background imagery and relays it to a projector that filters through a half mirror and projects the scene onto the wearer. From a certain angle, the cloaked person looks transparent to onlookers."

It looked like this:
invisibility_raincoat-706777.jpg

I don't know if anyone has posted this video series before but I found it quite interesting as it matches what we have been told about how aliens are fed.
And also this about cattle mutilation:

There are more of these in this channel where former Senator Jhon Lear is the guest.

I don't know if anyone has posted this video series before but I found it quite interesting as it matches what we have been told about how aliens are fed.
And also this about cattle mutilation:

There are more of these in this channel where former Senator Jhon Lear is the guest.
His description of EBE-3, and the fact that he was told a video of its interview would be published, makes me wonder if this guy was the one taped in the video discussed in the latest session. He even mentions they need a special atmosphere and can only last 20 minutes or so without it...

David Grusch enjoyer, really seek you think that this is legit.
This isn't Grusch's account, just a guy using that as a handle. I've got links to analysis threads on this video on the MH370 thread here:

Hard to see much of anything from the earlier part of the video but the UFO and the news clips about possible victims is pretty creepy.
I keep thinking about the thinning of the veil mentioned previously, I wonder if there was so much ruckus around it because the veil was thinner than usual and they got caught, as they were visible.

Another aspect of it that I keep thinking about is, how our perception changes their appearance, I remember something being mentioned once about the expectations of the observer changing the appearance of the observed phenomena. Not sure where I am going with this exactly, but a part of me thinks that we will see what we're expecting to see based on what we know to be possible.

Also, it reminded me of this movie

It does not provide links to the Carlos de los Santos Case, to corroborate. In the audio, what appears to be the recording of the cockpit and an interview to a news channel.

... "I feel the sensation and I turn around and I observe that on the upper surface of the wing of the aircraft an object was coming... I said, what is this? I am seeing it here close by... 3, 4 seconds, the same sensation I had on the left side, I had on the right side, it was a second object.... "

From what I manage to hear from the pilot's recording - it has a lot of noise, anyone else pick up anything else or different? it's in Spanish. :
"... no controls of the plane,.... I am not controlling the plane,.... Mexicana de aviación... no control... objects around me "

I made a comparison of the unconfirmed video from Malaysia with the case of Carlos de los Santos in Mexico in 1975 adding the official audio of his sighting with 3 UAPs; confirmed by the Mexican Government SENEAM in an official letter dated November 11, 2022: 👇

Comments?

Back
Top Bottom