Imminent Alien Disclosure?

Not meaning to be off-topic with this. Many months ago I started watching old tv shows that I used to watch as a kid. I had the idea that perhaps I could find something in those shows that stood out as perhaps having a positive or negative effect thoughout my life. I'm slowly working through the 'Big 5' so it's related to this idea a bit. Anyway, one of the big shows for me was the original Battlestar Galactica from 1978 (there were several things in the series that were helpful for me, btw). The 'follow-up' series, Battlestar Galactica 1980' was a much diminished series in every way. The 'Caprican's' (I guess) in the series finally find Earth and start to interact with the 'native population'. After a few episodes, a disclaimer started to show up at the end which does not show up anywhere else in the series except when 'aliens' are on Earth.

After seeing this (two days ago), I had a very, very vague memory of asking my dad what this meant when I was a kid. I don't remember his answer, but I remember more of a feeling now, of thinking that this was a weird thing to put at the end of a show. It certainly breaks the 'forth wall' of a sci-fi/fantasy production.

View attachment 79460
I remember that Battlestar Galactica was on a par with Star Wars back when I was a wee boy. I loved both of those stories. Your mention of the disclaimer reminds me of another tv show I also remember watching back then that was only on for about 2 seasons in the late 1970's called "Project U.F.O.". It was based on the Project Blue Book investigations of the 1950's and 1960's.
You can watch some of the episodes on YouTube now -

The Vatican has not pronounced itself on the non-human biological bodies that the US government is said to have in its possession, however, already in 2008 the Vatican gave an opinion on our "extraterrestrial brothers".

Vatican scientist says belief in God and aliens is OK​

The Vatican’s chief astronomer says there is no conflict between believing in God and in the possibility of “extraterrestrial brothers” perhaps more evolved than humans.

“In my opinion this possibility (of life on other planets) exists,” said Rev. Jose Gabriel Funes, a 45-year-old Jesuit priest who is head of the Vatican Observatory and a scientific adviser to Pope Benedict.

“How can we exclude that life has developed elsewhere,” he told the Vatican newspaper L’Osservatore Romano in an interview in its Tuesday-Wednesday edition, explaining that the large number of galaxies with their own planets made this possible.

Asked if he was referring to beings similar to humans or even more evolved than humans, he said: “Certainly, in a universe this big you can’t exclude this hypothesis”.

In the interview headlined “The extraterrestrial is my brother,” he said he saw no conflict between belief in such beings and faith in God.

“Just as there is a multiplicity of creatures on earth, there can be other beings, even intelligent, created by God. This is not in contrast with our faith because we can’t put limits on God’s creative freedom,” he said.

“Why can’t we speak of a ‘brother extraterrestrial’? It would still be part of creation,” he said.

Funes, who runs the observatory which is based south of Rome and in Arizona, held out the possibility that the human race might actually be the “lost sheep” of the universe.

“There could be (other beings) who remained in full friendship with their creator,” he said.

If we are the lost sheep of the universe, I guess some in the Vatican believe that aliens will help us return to the pen for our own good.

Interesting will be the opinion of the Vatican when these non-human biological bodies are presented. Maybe the parishioners will ask the local priest or pastor if god created the aliens in his image or likeness as well. Or if the aliens have their own god.
Ultimately the farmers/ shepherds eat their sheep…

About this apparent interest by the aliens in nuclear technology (both civilian and the bomb): it feels as if they tried to create some balance that suits their agenda - like allowing the bomb to be developed and scare the crap out of people, fueling the cold war hysteria, but at the same time seeing to it that nobody goes crazy and blows the world up.

Similar with nuclear energy: it's probably the closest we have in terms of "free" energy. On the one hand, they allowed it to be developed to nudge civilization further, and as a basis for all kinds of technology development that requires a lot of electricity. On the other hand, they tightly "dosed" it. Isn't it strange that the development of nuclear energy, and its deployment, sort of halted at some point? And that was even before the whole green nomsense. Imagine every country on the planet had built them and western countries had refined the technology over the last 40 years or so. Only now do we see that kind of thing, especially in Russia.

There are probably multiple goals and agendas at play here, so just a hunch.

This showed up in a TG feed:

ALIEN VS PREDATOR Cops probe claims villagers being terrorised by ‘Predator-style ALIENS’ after girl has neck slashed by mystery ‘beast’
Henry Holloway

POLICE in the Amazon jungle are probing bizarre claims a village is being menaced by creatures just like Predator.

Locals living in the wilds have reported seeing 7ft armoured aliens with large heads and yellow eyes in Peru.

No thanks if true! But reminds me of the Missing 411 episode where a women hunter in a tree described a similar Predator like trait of seeing something blending into the trees as a form of cloaking tech. I think it was The Hunted…

This showed up in a TG feed:

ALIEN VS PREDATOR Cops probe claims villagers being terrorised by ‘Predator-style ALIENS’ after girl has neck slashed by mystery ‘beast’
Henry Holloway

No thanks if true! But reminds me of the Missing 411 episode where a women hunter in a tree described a similar Predator like trait of seeing something blending into the trees as a form of cloaking tech. I think it was The Hunted…
The original Predator movie was the best- truly iconic classic!

Here's Redacted segment about it:

Another bleedthrough?

The only pity is that Clayton Morris appears to adopt the "friendly aliens" stance and thinks that it's a psyop to make them appear malevolent.

Last edited:
Here's Redacted segment about it:

Another bleedthrough?

The only pity is that Clayton Morris appears to adopt the "friendly aliens" stance and thinks that it's a psyop to make them appear malevolent.

Yeah, agreed. I cringed at his attempt to rationalize the good aliens vs evil aliens narrative, but also references the possiblilty of a “fake invasion” - which is a more likely scenario (according to the Cs), although not what’s being promoted in mainstream narratives. Has he considered that maybe it’s US/deep state goons coordinating with “evil aliens” or dark forces in order to justify a new order clamp down from “good aliens” and natural human progress…🤔

Not sure how anyone could after saying that a young lady had her throat slashed... a friendly slash I suppose?

Also, I came across Russel Brand's take on the recent budget for the space force in the US, I thought it was worth the watch.

Just because Aliens might exist somewhere (dimension, density etc') doesn't mean they would all be the same.
Any true disclosure would have to address the multiplicity and complexity of the supposed issue.
So the rhetoric of trying to make all of them appear as X or Y,
i.e. Good / Evil for example
would be ridiculous for many people.

Also, theoretically: holograms / shapeshifting..

I guess we just do what we always do even with people and situations:
It depends on the context

We already know of the trick of getting people to fear something then offering a solution....

Any true disclosure would have to address the multiplicity and complexity of the supposed issue.

Not sure how anyone could after saying that a young lady had her throat slashed... a friendly slash I suppose?

Also, I came across Russel Brand's take on the recent budget for the space force in the US, I thought it was worth the watch.

Had a good laugh with Russel's sardonic way of poking fun at the official explanations of the military complex agenda concerning extraterrestrial topics. I vote too it's worth the watch, thank you Alejo.

Something interesting although I don't know if it is true (haven't cross-checked): In the video, they mention that these incidents started just after there was a mass "UFO" sighting in the area that was also filmed and is shown in the video.

Now I checked. The video of the UFO sighting was filmed in 2020, it was during a Peruvian TV show. Here it is:

Back
Top Bottom