Imminent Alien Disclosure?

Interestingly enough, that it is far not the first ‘round’ of serious revelations. They were also hearings in Congress in 2010s where former Canadian Minister of National Defence, Paul Hellyer, drew a pretty decent picture of ufo phenomenon, types of 4d ETs, their cooperation with US/Canadian government etc.
I think you're referring to the 2013 Citizens' Hearing. It was a privately organized event with recently retired senators, not an actual Congressional hearing.

Interestingly enough, that it is far not the first ‘round’ of serious revelations. They were also hearings in Congress in 2010s where former Canadian Minister of National Defence, Paul Hellyer, drew a pretty decent picture of ufo phenomenon, types of 4d ETs, their cooperation with US/Canadian government etc. But i have not heard from him about hyperdimensional aspect (many of his interviews are on the net, do not know which one is better to highlight, if you want - can check them out if you have not already).
So basically, it was a senior minister level of G7 country who acknowledged the topic. Still was no wide mass ‘awakening’. May be elite allow this to happen in order to check how the humanity will react-is the ‘frog boiled’ already to accept anything?🤔
Already a thread here of
Hellyer, it sounds suspicious his talking about climate change at the hearing.
Alien technology the best hope to 'save our planet:' ex-defence boss
He is an ex defence minister, his claims for the existance of extraterrestrials and their "interaction" with world governments will weigh for the general public. And so will the message, "extra terrestials are our "best hope" now".
I found a link to a couple of interviews, one of them from Russia Today, but the screen informs me that "it is not available in my country".🙄

Canada's ex-defense minister: Aliens would give us more tech if we'd stop wars
In an interview with Russia Today, Hellyer explained (as if it was obvious): "Of course, there's been a lot more activity in the last few decades."
The reason for this, he said, was that man was stupid enough to invent the atomic bomb. Aliens are frightened that we're going to use it again (and again) and that this will affect the whole balance of the cosmos.

Ergo, each visit seems to have symbolized: "What the hell are they doing in that insane asylum today?"

Hellyer suggested that there are Edward Snowden-style whistleblowers who have already revealed government knowledge of alien visits. "It doesn't take long to take long to get your hands on it," he said.
I read/hear the word "green/er" and raise my eyebrows... Would certain governments go along with Hellyer?

Canada's ex-defense minister: U.S. knows how aliens can make us greener
Former Canadian defense minister Paul Hellyer says U.S. knows about UFOs and has even developed new forms of energy using technology from outer space invaders. These forms can allegedly save our planet.
Hellyer believes that humans have always fired on alien craft rather than attempt to approach their inhabitants and understand them. The aliens, he said in a previous speech in 2008, want to stop us from destroying ourselves.
Of course, there would be very few humans left by the time they come to harvest.

Reported by the Jerusalem Post, here, another drip...

"

UFOs once took control of Russian ICBMs, nearly caused WW3 - testimony​

Did aliens nearly cause the Earth to be consumed by World War III after antagonizing Russian missile bases in Ukraine? Did Russian fighter pilots die fighting UFOs?

Published: AUGUST 1, 2023 21:21

Russian fighter jets once fired at possible extraterrestrial life forms after a pair of UFOs nearly caused World War III to break out, according to sworn testimony shared to Congress and obtained by Fox News.

The testimony was given by George Knapp, an award-winning Las Vegas-based journalist who has repeatedly reported on UFOs, now known as UAPs, and the alleged conspiracies surrounding them.

According to Knapp, there was a time when the Russian military actually deployed fighter jets to fire on UFOs following an incident that nearly pushed the world into a globe-spanning nuclear war.

How did UFOs clash with Russian fighter pilots, take over ICBM base?

In the testimony, Knapp said that the Russians had carried out what may have been the largest-ever UFO investigation in history, spanning a decade and the entire breadth of the Russian military echelon. He said he had spoken with a Russian military official, Col. Boris Sokolov, who said that there had been no less than 45 different incidents where Russian fighter jets had clashed with UFOs – with Russian jets crashing in three of these incidents, resulting in the deaths of two pilots in clashes with UFOs.

One incident that really raised alarm bells, though, was at a Russian ICBM base in Ukraine. According to Sokolov, the UFOs "somehow took control of the launch system."

Knapp described it as follows:

"UFOs appeared over the base, performed astonishing maneuvers in front of stunned eyewitnesses and then somehow took control of the launch system. The missiles were aimed at the US and were suddenly fired up. Launch control codes were somehow entered, and the base was unable to stop what could have initiated World War 3. Then, just as suddenly, the UFOs disappeared, and the launch-control system shut down."

After these incidents, the Russian Defense Ministry supposedly issued a hands-off order for UFOs, which they said should be left alone since "they may have incredible capacities for retaliation."

All of this is alarming enough, but it also flies in the face of claims the US has made about UFOs since the late 1960s.

"Since 1969, the position of our military has been that UFOs pose no threat to national security and are not worthy of further study. This dismissive attitude is directly at odds with what was revealed in documents, reports, and internal memos," Knapp wrote.

"High-ranking military officers considered the UFO mystery to be 'serious business.' The paper trail revealed via FOIA requests documents how military leaders knew that UFOs were 'real, not fictitious,' that they were metallic craft, capable of incredible maneuvers far beyond any known technology on Earth, and that there were a disturbing number of incidents wherein UFOs seemed to demonstrate an intense interest in our military assets, in particular nuclear weapons. If this is not a matter of national security, what is?"

And Knapp isn't alone in sharing these concerns. Also testifying at Congress was investigative journalist Jeremy Corbell, who said UFOs are a major concern and may have us outgunned.

"UAP have proven that they can operate with impunity within our airspace. This is occurring almost every day, often within our restricted airspace," Corbell wrote in his testimony, also obtained by Fox News.

"And most alarmingly, UAP are witnessed, documented and often captured on corroborative multi-platform defense sensors and targeting systems while displaying the capability to outpace, outmaneuver, and outperform our most advanced military weaponry; or any other known technologically advanced terrestrial nation’s military inventory and private industry holdings."
he Pentagon (Aerial view) (credit: WIKIMEDIA COMMONS/ TOUCH OF LIGHT)

Fighting for UFO transparency from the government

The issue of UFOs and UAPs has captivated public attention for decades. However, for years, the US government has kept silent on the issue. The reason for this is believed to be that UFOs are security concerns rather than scientific issues, which means they need to be kept classified.

However, circumstances have changed in recent years, with Congress holding multiple hearings on the subject and NASA even launching an official investigative task force into UAPs. While this in part may have been motivated by reports of Chinese spy balloons, the issue soon ballooned out from a geopolitical security issue to reports of other, far stranger, unidentified flying objects.

Back in July, former Navy pilot Ryan Graves was joined by retired US Navy commander David Fravor and former Air Force intelligence officer David Grusch, who all testified regarding the US government’s knowledge of the mysterious flying objects.

“The technology that we faced was far superior to anything that we had,” Fravor said of an alleged sighting he made in 2004. Grusch added that “non-human” pilots had been recovered by the US government throughout their UFO research, though he said he did not have a first-hand account of any non-human or alien sightings and that his claims are based on “extensive interviews with high-level intelligence officials.”

Back in April, declassified UFO data was shared by Sean M. Kirkpatrick, who heads the Pentagon's All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) to study UFOs. He noted that there were around 650 incidents being tracked by the agency. One of these incidents was dated July 12, 2022, which depicted a US military MQ-9 Reaper drone somewhere in the Middle East. In the footage, it can be seen monitoring a strange, metallic silver orb-like object flying around below it at seemingly very high speeds while the drone's camera tries to follow it.

However, this isn't the only time this particular UFO had been seen - apparently, there have been many other sightings of a strange flying metallic orb in the Middle East.

The subject has also become more interesting for scientists, with a study published earlier in 2023 indicating over a third (37%) of US academics are interested in researching UFOs while a large minority (19%) have either witnessed or know someone who has witnessed UAPs.

Chief among them is Israeli-American astrophysicist Avi Loeb, former head of Harvard's Astronomy Department.

Back in 2021, Loeb launched the Galileo Project, which aims to bring the search for alien life purely into the science sector. Since its founding, the project has grown to have millions in funds and has amassed a long list of academics from around the world.

Another prominent researcher is Stanford University professor Dr. Garry Nolan. Despite not being an astrophysicist like Loeb (Nolan is best known as an immunologist), Nolan has been very active in the study of UFOs/UAPs after his 2012 analysis of what was believed to be an alien corpse found in Chile. This later progressed to research to UAPs and how they impacted the brains of those who observed them.

His work has seen him collaborate with government task forces, the CIA, and publish peer-reviewed articles about UFOs.

At the recent Salt iConnections conference in New York, Nolan revealed that he thinks advanced and intelligent alien life has "100%" not only already visited Earth, are still here, and have "been here for a long time."

This concern is now being repeated by US lawmakers, many of whom are calling for data about UFOs to be shared with the public.

"We can't trust a government that does not trust its people," Rep. Tim Burchett (R-Tennessee) said at a recent Congressional hearing, with both Democrats and Republicans calling for UFO records to be released.

Corbell also urged for greater transparency and called for accountability for those who have kept this information hidden up until now.

"This decision may have been initially righteous, but has built and become an unregulated bureaucratic machine, lacking a moral and ethical compass," he wrote.

"The reasons for secrets in the past are now antiquated and presumptuous; they contradict the fundamental tenets of a free and open society."

He added that the current system the US military has for reporting UAP encounters is fundamentally flawed.

"The systems analysis and information flow of UAP encounters, engagements and sightings, are too often swept under the rug or ignored for reasons of stigma or careerism," Corbell said.

"Should a military pilot be unlucky enough to see a UAP, what can they expect? A debrief which then turns into an aggressive and confrontational interrogation where the threat of demotion is made abundantly clear."

He continued: "This system is broken - and for the good of our country and the safety of our brave service members, we must fully commit to repairing our country's critically wounded UAP reporting process. Ultimately, what I have learned through these years enveloped in the trust imbued into me by the direct witnesses to the UAP presence is this: that we are ready for the truth and are now demanding it, whatever it might be or wherever the chips may fall."
"

I found this today, during my late night, at first it doesn't seem to be related but I was curious about the comments of some users.

The article cited in the tweet:

LK-99 might be real, though you still need to grow the crystals to usable sizes and shapes. (It reminds me of the crystal technology of Atlantis.)

Well, what's the connection here? The comments in that thread:

Captura de pantalla 2023-08-02 033031.jpgCaptura de pantalla 2023-08-02 032858.jpg

I found this today, during my late night, at first it doesn't seem to be related but I was curious about the comments of some users.

The article cited in the tweet:

Well, what's the connection here? The comments in that thread:
Apparently it cites a "UFO" patent:

Not meaning to be off-topic with this. Many months ago I started watching old tv shows that I used to watch as a kid. I had the idea that perhaps I could find something in those shows that stood out as perhaps having a positive or negative effect thoughout my life. I'm slowly working through the 'Big 5' so it's related to this idea a bit. Anyway, one of the big shows for me was the original Battlestar Galactica from 1978 (there were several things in the series that were helpful for me, btw). The 'follow-up' series, Battlestar Galactica 1980' was a much diminished series in every way. The 'Caprican's' (I guess) in the series finally find Earth and start to interact with the 'native population'. After a few episodes, a disclaimer started to show up at the end which does not show up anywhere else in the series except when 'aliens' are on Earth.

After seeing this (two days ago), I had a very, very vague memory of asking my dad what this meant when I was a kid. I don't remember his answer, but I remember more of a feeling now, of thinking that this was a weird thing to put at the end of a show. It certainly breaks the 'forth wall' of a sci-fi/fantasy production.

Battlestar Galactica Disclaimer.jpg

Not meaning to be off-topic with this. Many months ago I started watching old tv shows that I used to watch as a kid. I had the idea that perhaps I could find something in those shows that stood out as perhaps having a positive or negative effect thoughout my life. I'm slowly working through the 'Big 5' so it's related to this idea a bit. Anyway, one of the big shows for me was the original Battlestar Galactica from 1978 (there were several things in the series that were helpful for me, btw). The 'follow-up' series, Battlestar Galactica 1980' was a much diminished series in every way. The 'Caprican's' (I guess) in the series finally find Earth and start to interact with the 'native population'. After a few episodes, a disclaimer started to show up at the end which does not show up anywhere else in the series except when 'aliens' are on Earth.

After seeing this (two days ago), I had a very, very vague memory of asking my dad what this meant when I was a kid. I don't remember his answer, but I remember more of a feeling now, of thinking that this was a weird thing to put at the end of a show. It certainly breaks the 'forth wall' of a sci-fi/fantasy production.

View attachment 79460
Oh yes Battle Star Galactica- I watched the original series religiously! I still have models of the original Battle Star Galactica and Colonial Viper! The newer one was pretty good, but I liked the older Cylons better.

Oh yes Battle Star Galactica- I watched the original series religiously! I still have models of the original Battle Star Galactica and Colonial Viper! The newer one was pretty good, but I liked the older Cylons better.
In my opinion the Cylons are superior to Storm Troopers in terms of intimidation factor. The Star Wars characters always had this inept fallibility about them, whereas the Cylons were grim and constant. And that synth hum! Loved that show. Enjoyed the 00's reboot of the series too.

Reminds me of that sketch in Clerks where one guy says that Luke Skywalker is a terrorist and a mass murderer because of all the administrative staff killed in the blowing up of the Death Star. Funny how old sci-fi shows can make you think of the deep and meaningful's in life!

In my opinion the Cylons are superior to Storm Troopers in terms of intimidation factor. The Star Wars characters always had this inept fallibility about them, whereas the Cylons were grim and constant. And that synth hum! Loved that show. Enjoyed the 00's reboot of the series too.

Reminds me of that sketch in Clerks where one guy says that Luke Skywalker is a terrorist and a mass murderer because of all the administrative staff killed in the blowing up of the Death Star. Funny how old sci-fi shows can make you think of the deep and meaningful's in life!
Two Death Stars, how many thousands on each- not all were “evil”- they were people doing their jobs. No control over their fate- the Republic decided the Empire in its totality was “evil” and needed to be destroyed- but the Empire brought stability and security to certain star systems, driving out pirates and smuggling. Yes, there were some bad actors, Vader and the Emperor at the top- STS at its finest.
But was the Republic really “better”? They too killed an awful lot of people.

In my opinion the Cylons are superior to Storm Troopers in terms of intimidation factor. The Star Wars characters always had this inept fallibility about them, whereas the Cylons were grim and constant.

In the original pilot episode, Apollo tells the history of the Cylons as not being a race of robots. The original Cylons were a reptilian race that created the robots that 'lived on' after the reptilian race were overcome by their own technology and died out. The name then migrated to the robots and they were foreverafter known as Cylons. The robots just follow orders to the letter without exception... except in the last episode of Galactica 1980, where Starbuck 'humanizes' one. They're kinda like 'greys'.

In the original pilot episode, Apollo tells the history of the Cylons as not being a race of robots. The original Cylons were a reptilian race that created the robots that 'lived on' after the reptilian race were overcome by their own technology and died out. The name then migrated to the robots and they were foreverafter known as Cylons. The robots just follow orders to the letter without exception... except in the last episode of Galactica 1980, where Starbuck 'humanizes' one. They're kinda like 'greys'.

That's good to know. I've had nightmares involving greys since the 1980's, so I have a certain thing in mind when I think of them. Controlling, clinical, and strange. It really makes me wonder about what we as a minority may have to face in a "level playing field" in the years to come. Creating self-aware AI is the dream of many a mind out there. It's almost a suicide death-note by a 3d STS being burnt out by possibilities, he never found the good ones. The C's stated that in Atlantis the Crystals destroyed their societies, maybe what the C's predicted about computers overpowering us is now very much on the way!

The serpent beings have their underground race of efficient pathological hybrid beings. Plus there is Greys, Lizards and Orion Nordics to be mindful of. And they answer to Ormethion, a vague and elusive dark character. He wants to control and draw energy from all beings. We really are like the newbies thrown into the action at the last minute. We have to show our skills and resolve, and quickly. Just having the intuitive thought that we are 5d Beings experiencing all densities of experience simultaneously is a great soul strengthener without fail. We can draw strength from this, and we can attempt to prepare for future challenges, like goods/food shortages and the like.

Maybe things like the internet may be affected? We will have to find a way to keep ourselves mindful. My book collection is my pride and joy. In my current reading pile I Have High Strangeness, The Threat The Outsider and The Occult, the latter two by Colin Wilson. I bought these books a few years back and am only now reading them. We are on this forum the ultimate outsiders, living right on the cutting edge of what's knowable in our world. My final hope is that we have a society where a sizeable portion of people know about densities, STS/STO, and basic spiritual knowledge to keep ourselves from grim persuaders. That's why I love coming on here most evenings, getting to chat with people who "get it". Thank you for reminding me about a great series and some very interesting themes about consciousness and will.

I came across this one during my nightly news round up

Harvard scientist says he may have proof of alien life in new study: 'We should welcome it'​

Harvard professor Avi Loeb joined 'Fox & Friends First' to discuss his take on the potential discovery and how the possible findings could impact the world moving forward.
A Harvard professor said Monday he may have uncovered evidence of alien life in the universe and told Americans it would fundamentally change their understanding of their existence.

Harvard Professor Avi Loeb said Monday on "Fox & Friends" that he examined an object moving through space "faster than 95% of stars near the sun" that had "material strength" and was tougher than most rocks.

The professor, who is also an elected fellow of the American Academy of Arts & Sciences, explained that he could not "quantify" the object that he was studying just yet.

Harvard science Prof. Avi Loeb is claiming that he may have uncovered evidence of alien life in the universe and told Americans it would fundamentally change their understanding of their existence. (Fox News)
"What we are doing now is analyzing the composition of the molten droplets that fell off this object when it was exposed to the fireball that it created as it moved through the air," he said. "And we are getting some interesting results, but we cannot detail them until we've put them together in a paper, scientific paper that we hope to make publicly available to everyone within a month or so."

When asked if the object he was examining was not a "typical meteorite," Loeb emphasized he was exploring the possibility of "propulsion."

When asked what the proof of alien life in the universe would mean for people on Earth, Loeb said that it’s similar to finding a hidden neighbor.

"It would mean that we have a neighbor, that we’re not alone. Just like realizing that when you go out to your backyard and you find a tennis ball that was thrown by a neighbor, you realize, ‘yes, I do have a neighbor,'" he said.

It's a discovery the likes of which would change how humans understand their place in the universe, Loeb said.

"That’s the basic change to our perspective about our place in the universe," he said. "And the next question is, of course, is that civilization much more advanced than we are. And it would be a fundamental change."

Loeb also referred to whistleblower testimony from David Grusch, a former U.S. intelligence officer and Air Force veteran who told Congress that he had seen evidence of "non-human" biological material.

Loeb also referred to whistleblower testimony from David Grusch, a former U.S. intelligence officer and Air Force veteran who told Congress that he had seen evidence of "non-human" biological material. (Tom Williams/CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images)
Overall, Loeb told Americans that the news of alien life in the universe, if true, should be welcomed.

"We should welcome it. It will be information that we can learn from. It will inspire us to explore space. It may make us better instead of fighting with each other. Perhaps it will be a wake-up call for us to realize that there are more important things in life than fighting with other people," he said.

"The third dimension of space will inspire us to put our resources into science, technology and go out there."

Back
Top Bottom