Living without food

My personal opinion is that we need not get caught up in these types of things like going without food, getting all our energy from the sun, and whatnot.

It is VERY clear, in my humble opinion, what we are supposed to be doing in order to prepare for the wave, it's practically given to us on a silver platter, although we still must learn our own lessons, do our own work, make our own way around 3rd density.

Yeah, maybe it's true that some people have done this, but we must not think we are so special or important that we can just wish such things and
expect them to happen.

eliansito said:
From the thread about the indian man..

Is it possible for humans in 3D to learn whatever is necessary to learn and go on living without any food or drink at all?

I mean to learn in present time, now, here, us Eiru Eolas II so to speak.

R

PD. And pushing the envelope a bit...HOW? :P

:) Hi Eliansito ,‎
It is interesting I had such “wishes/questions” years ago. ‎
We, as transducers, are sending and receiving vibes/frequencies which “telepathy” is a good ‎example, or healing from distance . . . reiki, or how thoughts and words can affect water . . . by ‎Masaru Emoto work to purify water . . . 70/75 percent of our body is water. ‎
There are many individuals who can move objects by their thoughts power or by direct looking and ‎concentration to cause a small home plant to grow about an inch (or half) for about an hour . . . ‎let’s call it “feeding/nutrition by vibes“. People can heal their cancers by their thought which ‎means sending the right frequencies/vibes to change the cancer frequency. These are all old news. ‎Now the question is :‎

Can we feed us by vibes? I “guess” we can . . . minus OP’s, but we don’t have such info today. ‎
Your question reminding me again the story of Galile and one thing I know for sure : your ‎question is not “distraction”. ‎ ;) :)

King said:
Hi Eliansito ,‎
It is interesting I had such “wishes/questions” years ago. ‎
We, as transducers, are sending and receiving vibes/frequencies which “telepathy” is a good ‎example, or healing from distance . . . reiki, or how thoughts and words can affect water . . . by ‎Masaru Emoto work to purify water . . . 70/75 percent of our body is water. ‎
There are many individuals who can move objects by their thoughts power or by direct looking and ‎concentration to cause a small home plant to grow about an inch (or half) for about an hour . . . ‎let’s call it “feeding/nutrition by vibes“. People can heal their cancers by their thought which ‎means sending the right frequencies/vibes to change the cancer frequency. These are all old news. ‎Now the question is :‎

Can we feed us by vibes? I “guess” we can . . . minus OP’s, but we don’t have such info today. ‎
Your question reminding me again the story of Galile and one thing I know for sure : your ‎question is not “distraction”. ‎ ;) :)

King, when the word distraction is used here, it refers to a distraction from the Work - from 'fusing a singular I' and awakening from the slumber and state of being food that is human existence. A human being who can 'make a plant grow by thinking about it' is still a mechanical piece of food and nothing more until he has fused a singular I and begun to awaken. A human being can dream they are awake and that playing with energy and their mind is progress, all the while never lifting their head from the pillow and never removing themselves from the cyclical, mechanical nature of being food for the moon. That is what is meant by distraction - if a man has one Aim and that is to become Real, in the esoteric sense, then anything that furthers that Aim is good and anything that hinders it is evil - or a distraction. So, with that said, what do the things you have discussed above really do - in real time on a day to day basis - to further one's Aim of becoming Real - or is it that they are distractions, side shows with glittery lights along the side of the path to lure the sleeping further into their dream?

Yes, at some point, we will all exist without having to intake food - but to get there, we must focus on the Aim, and in doing what is in front of us to do, not get distracted or pulled more deeply into one of a million variations of the dream in which we exist. Part of awakening can and does involve 'expanded energetic abilities', but there is no awakening without the Work - and step by step, first things first. Hopefully that helps you understand what is meant by distraction in this context.

King, when the word distraction is used here, it refers to a distraction from the Work - from 'fusing a singular I' and awakening from the slumber and state of being food that is human existence. A human being who can 'make a plant grow by thinking about it' is still a mechanical piece of food and nothing more until he has fused a singular I and begun to awaken. A human being can dream they are awake and that playing with energy and their mind is progress, all the while never lifting their head from the pillow and never removing themselves from the cyclical, mechanical nature of being food for the moon. That is what is meant by distraction - if a man has one Aim and that is to become Real, in the esoteric sense, then anything that furthers that Aim is good and anything that hinders it is evil - or a distraction. So, with that said, what do the things you have discussed above really do - in real time on a day to day basis - to further one's Aim of becoming Real - or is it that they are distractions, side shows with glittery lights along the side of the path to lure the sleeping further into their dream?

Yes, at some point, we will all exist without having to intake food - but to get there, we must focus on the Aim, and in doing what is in front of us to do, not get distracted or pulled more deeply into one of a million variations of the dream in which we exist. Part of awakening can and does involve 'expanded energetic abilities', but there is no awakening without the Work - and step by step, first things first. Hopefully that helps you understand what is meant by distraction in this context.

Hi Anart, ‎
first thanks, ‎ :)

You and I have to consume food to live and at the same time to learn all the necessary things ‎for awakening . . . you and I only can reach to our Goal/Aim by learning/reading and asking ‎questions and understanding . . . no need to say you and I using our cars, watching TV, work ‎for money and living on the same planet as the rest of population, or suffering from ‎attacks/predators or consumed by Matrix, trying to be STO but at the same time we are the ‎same 3D STS. There is no difference between someone who can live without food . . . just by ‎using vibes . . . and you/me because he/she is the same again as you and me . . . Matrix does ‎its job very well.‎

And how can we be aware of all kinds of “distraction”, as you were trying to define its meaning‎
and thinking that I don’t know about it ? The answer is:‎

The only way is learning, reading, experiencing, making mistakes, asking questions, ‎patience and serious thinking and then understanding. No need to say all the members of this ‎forum don’t have the same/equal knowledge/info or they should know all kinds of “distractions” ‎at the same time that you know it very well. If you don’t have answers for your many different ‎questions (physical/spiritual) to understand the nature of different phenomenon during your life ‎time before you reach to your “Aim”, then how can you understand the nature of “distraction” ‎or be aware of it .‎

If you as a member/learner ask a Q, to get the right answer(s) first to know its nature/usage ‎and then thinking/reasoning by yourself or by the help of others in this forum, whether it is ‎distraction or not, is more appreciated/wise than using only words like “it is distraction” . . . I ‎am sure you can understand very well that this is “another face of distraction” too for someone ‎who just asks a simple question . . . we can not force people to accept something without ‎proofs/reasoning.‎

No matter whether you think or guess how much someone knows but you and I know very well ‎that the “system” works perfectly to stop/cheat/deceive us not to understand/find our way for ‎the “Goal/Aim”. ‎

Sitting and thinking this and that is “distraction” and no need for Q/A and the fear of being food ‎for the moon is again “another face of distraction”. Knowing and understanding means to ‎reach to higher frequencies/Vibes . . . Hopefully that I could explain what I meant by “different ‎faces of distraction”. ‎
:)

eliansito said:
Is it possible for humans in 3D to learn whatever is necessary to learn and go on living without any food or drink at all?

My current understanding is that when all lessons are learned, we move from 3D to 4D. When we are in 4D, we don't need food as we currently consume it. So as long as we remain 3D, there will be a necessity to eat. 4D STS consumes us and 4D STO feed each other. fwiw.

anart said:

:)
Anart, forgot something . . . there is no definition for “Distraction” in the Glossary and it is ‎natural because simply “distraction is distraction” no need to be defined . . . a word ‎understandable for everybody, including this forum even enough simple for the Work/AIM . . . ‎just for reminding .‎

For the sake of the question of this topic and the importance of the Lesson/Work/Aim, and for ‎those who unknowingly/unconsciously using the word “distraction” and, also, for (future) ‎readers I believe I need more to say:‎

‎1 ) If I write/claim something without “thinking and reasoning”, or even without having any ‎knowledge/info about any question(s), trying to convince someone(s) by lying/deceiving and ‎talking nonsense that such Qs are only distraction or it is distraction from the Work/Aim . . . is ‎distraction too.‎
‎ ‎
‎2 ) To accuse someone of ignorance in order to please the others, in a group or forum, ‎causing to detract from the topic is “distraction” too. ‎

There is a good motto from the C :‎

‎“It is at the root of the Cassiopaean motto: Knowledge Protects! But knowledge only ‎protects if it is utilized”.‎

We both know very well of today’s bad economical situations and “Hunger/poverty” . . . ‎millions from all over the world . . . increasing their numbers every second . . . you and I know ‎very well that we can not even imagine in our dreams what is Hunger cause we didn’t have ‎such experiences. First things first . . . food , physical existence , then leaning or “awakening ‎from the slumber” (your words) . . . learning has many degrees . . . one of them is the above ‎motto . . . “utilization”. . . for instance, if we have such knowledge today to know how we can ‎utilize, let’s say, 25 % of our daily physical food from the “vital energy” then we will have more ‎chance - Time and Economy - not even awakening us from the slumber but there will be ‎more chance for those poor/hungers who are ready (lifted their heads from the pillow – your ‎words) and deserve for 4D . . . maybe more than you and me. Today we have real examples ‎of such individuals utilizing from the vital energy . . . not for 100 % . . . as you know and it is a ‎proof and POSSIBLE . . . remember Galile. Denying such phenomenon calling it “not ‎important”, or the like, is distraction too. In simple words it is possible right now to start ‎practicing even for 5 percent. Do you know how??? Or . . . sitting there convincing yourself ‎you are the exception to the rule and you will never need such things because your 4D ticket ‎is ready now is distraction too.‎
More proofs :‎

What if a tornado coming to say hello to your environment or an earthquake which is more ‎probable for every body nowadays, then what will happen to you? Do you think you will have ‎time reading your lessons, or sending “Hi” to a friend or disrespect others using your ‎keyboard. At that time, if it happens, first and the only thing you need is food and then pray . . ‎‎. we don’t even have a “clear/definite pray” which is a “must” for the Lesson . . . or anything in ‎your imagination . . . then how do you connect yourself to your higher realms . . . by keyboard ‎‎? . . . this is distraction too. ‎

Just imagine after the earthquake finding yourself under tons of stuffs . . . waiting for help ‎‎2/3/4 days. . . watchTV/read news to see “surprises”, how those who have been survived after ‎‎10/15 days under tons of their houses’ stuffs unknowingly/unconsciously utilizing the vital ‎energy. ‎

And what if the “Time/Wave” comes and unfortunately you and I can not get the ticket for 4D ‎but the chance to continue our living . . . please don’t tell me it is impossible . . . maybe we can ‎only get food for the first few days , then what about coming days . . . I haven’t tried human ‎flesh yet . . . have you? ‎

Families losing their houses and jobs every day and not enough money for the rent and food ‎for their children. If parents know “How”, let’s say for 15%, . . . then more chance to survive. I ‎suggest you and the others start practicing now . . . you lose nothing.‎
‎“knowledge only protects if it is utilized”‎

Let’s talk about fear which distracts the Aim . . . don’t doubt . . . religions have direct ‎connection with fear and words. Words, phrases, sentences in comments/articles/books ‎could show/indicate/reveal the writer’s personality and his weakness, ignorance. fear, healthy ‎thinking, proud or selfishness and . . . ‎
‎ ‎
Your writings shows “fear” . . . ask experts/psychologists if you don’t believe . . . such feelings ‎in one sense is natural but it distracts you from many things such as :‎

lesson/pray/concentration” and “understanding”, then the Aim or whatever . . . I am doing my ‎best to be helpful here. The “food for the moon” and words such as lizard, crocodile, ‎shapeshifters, snake, abduction and many others not only cause to feel more fear but ‎preparing you to become more food and loosing your control . . . again distraction . . . you can ‎check in the forum to see the numbers of viewers/replies for such topics comparing with other ‎topics . . . no doubt you know how. ‎

What about Words and their vibes/frequencies. Check the Dr. Masaru Emoto site and see the ‎POWER of words written on a paper such as love and hate, love/war, love/Hitler for water. ‎The experiment is easy and you can do it by yourself suggesting start with words such as ‎love/distraction or love/disrespect or any words that you like . . . think about sending the right ‎vibes/frequencies to your 70 percent water of your body . . . purifying . . . feeding by vibes ‎then your healthy body. A healthy physical body helps for better thinking/reasoning and ‎understanding. ‎
Chek some of the “words” and their meanings that we unknowingly using everyday but harmful ‎check :‎

The Code to The Matrix by James Evans Bomær III . . . ‎
_http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/code_matrix/codematrix.htm

What about plants . . . I haven’t tried yet by concentration to grow a home plant but I can ‎accelerate its growth by a 2D shape . . . not for consuming . . . guess why I am doing it . . . for ‎our (1) physical , (2) spiritual/health/growth . . . Knowledge protects. . . try loving and ‎respecting them. Do you have such ideas? To respect plants? ‎

‎“Lesson”:‎
‎“All there is is lessons,' state the Cassiopaeans throughout the material. The universe is one ‎great school, everything learns, even inanimate matter. All perceptions, all laws of nature, all ‎beings exist so that the infinite universe as a whole and the constituent parts would learn”. ‎Please check for the rest : ‎
http://www.cassiopedia.org/glossary/Lessons

Those who claim that , in general, such questions as “living without food” is distraction or ‎thinking that only by reading some books/articles, . . . dreaming the ticket is already under ‎their pillows and at the same time forgetting the basics of the Lesson is “distraction”. Men had ‎such dreams for thousands of years . . . religion . . . the control system knows how to ‎cheat/conceive us . . . forcing to forget the truth and at the same time let us to use the word ‎such as “distraction” and many other words.‎

Very hopefully that helps for better understanding of the topic and “distraction” in this context. ‎
King

[Mod edit: Fixed quote box]

Hi King. It seems to me that you have a compelling interest in this subject as well as an interest in 'vibes' in general, and how vibes may be used in certain circumstances. It seems equally clear to me that from your first posts, you consider a distraction as anything that pulls your attention off how you view something and the way you seem to want things to go. If I have the wrong impression, I offer my apologies and invite you to correct me.

Did you understand 'vibes' as they apply to the FRV subject you were referred to in the Simple Question thread?

If not, I suggest reading it. It might help you to understand how 'being tuned' can help or hinder a person's understanding of what has been said thus far, and possibly even the subject matter itself. :)

Fwiw, I agree with abstract:

abstract said:
My personal opinion is that we need not get caught up in these types of things like going without food, getting all our energy from the sun, and whatnot.

It is VERY clear, in my humble opinion, what we are supposed to be doing in order to prepare for the wave, it's practically given to us on a silver platter, although we still must learn our own lessons, do our own work, make our own way around 3rd density.

Yeah, maybe it's true that some people have done this, but we must not think we are so special or important that we can just wish such things and
expect them to happen.

Hi King, I had a rather difficult time following your thoughts. It seems like you're quite invested in the topic. Are you put off from the suggestion that the topic is seen as a distraction? It also looks like you're setting up a defense, and really there's no need for 'defenses' here. I could be wrong, I just ask because there seemed to be a lot of energy poured into the subject which often happens when programs are challenged.

Shane said:
Hi King, I had a rather difficult time following your thoughts. It seems like you're quite invested in the topic. Are you put off from the suggestion that the topic is seen as a distraction? It also looks like you're setting up a defense, and really there's no need for 'defenses' here. I could be wrong, I just ask because there seemed to be a lot of energy poured into the subject which often happens when programs are challenged.

Yes, I noticed the same.

Perhaps the people that are able to live without food in 3D , assuming that they exist, are there to show future possibilities.
To "ease" the minds of some, and perhaps attract some to the proper path.
But all this would be very specific, and for the people that are not "intended" to be affected by such abilities, they would be distraction.
Like the person that gets amazed that some are vegetarians with no/small issues, and try to be one, failing miserably.
If the person is meant to develop such a ability, I think she would be lead into situations that would make the development possible, or at least would develop such skills on their on, with no need of obsessing over it.

anart said:
Shane said:

Yes, I noticed the same.

So did I.

This is a subject that I find very interesting, and I'd like to share a reference from Andrew Weil's book "Eating Well for Optimum Health". He mentions "bigu", a qigong practise that means "absention from food", supposedly popularized by Yan Xin , a modern qigong master.

One spokeswoman, Jun Wang, Ph.D., a thirty-four-year-old electrical engineer who works as a software developer for a computer company in New Jersey, has been in the abstaining-from-food state for eight years. She told me:

''I went to one of Yan Xin's lectures when I was a graduate student at the University of Connecticut. Of course, I had heard about qigong growing up in China. Yan Xin talked a lot about qigong theory and the experiments being done to test it, and he also emitted qi during his lecture. I had no reaction, but I saw a log of reactions in others, including spontaneous healing of health problems. It was amazing. He mentioned bigu, and I have since learned the technique. I have been told not to reveal it, but I can say it involves adjusting the mind and thoughts expecially cultivating the virtue principle and is a twenty-four-hour-a-day practice.

I joined the University of Connecticut chapter of the Yan Xin Qigong Society and began to practice. The early stages of the work are relatively simple, the advanced stages relatively difficult. I stopped eating regular food; I didn't feel hungry. Instead I drank water, tea, or juice, and I've continued that way every since. I feel perfect, have much energy, and no health problems.

Shortly after starting the bigu state I went to a conference where my colleagues wanted to go out to dinner every night. I sat with them at meals for a whole week but just took water.

I believe about a thousand people have had similar experiences. Some go in and out out the state. I believe I still get energy from some source. The practice has helped me receive and preserve energy, and, I think, develop a new source of energy in my body.''

Hi King,

I think you might have misunderstood some of the comments in response to your defense of both eliansito and this topic, and please note how much energy you actually invested in trying to defend, promote, sway, etc., as this indicates the level of investment you have in this topic.

Distraction, as often used on this forum, is meant to explain the difference between something being interesting to the mind/ego and something being essential to one's development in a 4th Way approach.

There may even be times that a topic can arise that contains information relevant to such development, but when, upon analysis, it appears to not be a efficient a use of focus and energy, it too is deemed a distraction.

As well, one must consider that it is expected that every topic on this forum is relevant, therefore many will invest energy to read it. This is asking a lot of people if it really isn't essential to their development.

Since we have chosen to assemble here to aid in each others development, any comment directed to you or anyone else comes from a source of genuine love for each and all members. So, I hope you never feel such comments as personal attack, rather, they are designed to guide.

Gonzo

tendrini said:
This is a subject that I find very interesting, and I'd like to share a reference from Andrew Weil's book "Eating Well for Optimum Health". He mentions "bigu", a qigong practise that means "absention from food", supposedly popularized by Yan Xin , a modern qigong master.

One spokeswoman, Jun Wang, Ph.D., a thirty-four-year-old electrical engineer who works as a software developer for a computer company in New Jersey, has been in the abstaining-from-food state for eight years. She told me:

''I went to one of Yan Xin's lectures when I was a graduate student at the University of Connecticut. Of course, I had heard about qigong growing up in China. Yan Xin talked a lot about qigong theory and the experiments being done to test it, and he also emitted qi during his lecture. I had no reaction, but I saw a log of reactions in others, including spontaneous healing of health problems. It was amazing. He mentioned bigu, and I have since learned the technique. I have been told not to reveal it, but I can say it involves adjusting the mind and thoughts expecially cultivating the virtue principle and is a twenty-four-hour-a-day practice.

I joined the University of Connecticut chapter of the Yan Xin Qigong Society and began to practice. The early stages of the work are relatively simple, the advanced stages relatively difficult. I stopped eating regular food; I didn't feel hungry. Instead I drank water, tea, or juice, and I've continued that way every since. I feel perfect, have much energy, and no health problems.

Shortly after starting the bigu state I went to a conference where my colleagues wanted to go out to dinner every night. I sat with them at meals for a whole week but just took water.

I believe about a thousand people have had similar experiences. Some go in and out out the state. I believe I still get energy from some source. The practice has helped me receive and preserve energy, and, I think, develop a new source of energy in my body.''

I have read a little about qigong and never heard about bigu, thank you for posting!

I would like to reflect on the fact, according to your testimony, that if it is possible to do such thing one could say that it is an more refined kind of energy absortion than that of eating, alleviating many burdens from the body and releasing much energy that well utilized most surely can bring many benefits.

Wouldn't such practice be very well among all of the other things one can do in 3D whilst preparing for 4D?

Isn't the total understanding of the workings of 3D what we are supposed to do here?

If eating right (proper and optimal extracting of energy from food for the work) falls in that category....

Would not extracting nutrients in a more refined way (no waste, no energy drawing processes..) be the logical, desirable, and more advanced stage while in 3D?

After all we don't only draw energy from food, what if eating was the coarsest of the available methods, wouldn't it be desirable to know how to optimize the other methods?

There lies in my opinion the relevance of the topic. Correct me if my logical thinking is off.

eliansito said:
After all we don't only draw energy from food, what if eating was the coarsest of the available methods, wouldn't it be desirable to know how to optimize the other methods?

There lies in my opinion the relevance of the topic. Correct me if my logical thinking is off.

Hi eliansito. If you are interested in my view, I would say that the point is being missed. It's not that this 'ability' is undesirable or not logical or that your "logical thinking is off". The whole point of the issue being seen as a 'distraction' seems to be contextual, from what I gather. The inner logic is fine, in my view, but the subject is disconnected from the current Work in progress, as I see it.

Perhaps I could rephrase your statement to make the point more visible:

"After all we don't only draw energy from food, what if eating was the coarsest of the available methods, wouldn't it be desirable to know how to optimize the other methods [as a natural evolution of the feeding process... and to work on this right now, at the current time, as relevant and blended in with everything else that is going on]?"

I would answer no, for myself, but if someone else wanted to do their own experimentation, who am I to judge? Maybe that is what is in them to do. Hope that helps a bit to explain how I'm seeing it at the moment, from the perspective of my ongoing Work. :)

Back
Top Bottom