Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

Well, I introduced Jordan to Ark and he was quite taken with him, especially his earlier talks. He has been watching/listening to them while in the hyperbaric chamber. Anyway, Ark kinda got caught up and was listening to some more recent talks. He said that Peterson talked for 30 minutes and didn't say a single thing of substance. And then, after listening to that talk (I think it was one of his most recent), Ark said his whole thinking process was skewed for most of the rest of the day.

That's the danger of listening to people who are deteriorating. Stuff they say can anchor in your brain and start to drive YOUR frequency if you are not fully aware of what is going on.
Well that's a useful observation.
On reflection I've not listened to much of Peterson's newer stuff, and the only one I really enjoyed was his interview with McGilchrist.
Some of the new stuff was appealing - but now I'm wondering, and it feels kind of hollow.
He seems to have more of a 'righteous' edge, and seems more 'rigid'.
I guess a combination of the benzo's, his wifes illness/cancer, his near death recovery, getting the vaccine (although he did reconsider his view, at least partially), and then joining The Daily Wire all seem to have moved him in a certain direction.
It's like it's all locked him into a particular position.

Always I get slandered as a hater, when I find much of value in his earlier work, it's really strange to behold.
I don't know if it fully applies (I can't quite see it), but this has been on my mind again recently.
It could hypothetically fit - if he becomes a vector for feeding 4D STS, then his 'ardent fans' will too.
In the case of both positive and negative beings of 4th Density, the negotiable currency of their transactions is a bio-psychic energy; the mode of both is accumulation, in the sense of storing and putting such biopsychic energy-capital to work in powering or transforming the centers toward deeper integration and functional unity.

Due to the character of our traditional spiritual and esoteric teachings, we may have a conceptual difficulty understanding how a being of a higher density manages to acquire its status without benefit of any basic heart-development.

Positive beings at 4th density have achieved the necessary intensity and developmental alignment through conscious decisions based on recognition of the abstract propriety of identifiable divine law. […] Such beings display a recognizably "scientific" approach to spiritual considerations; they openly regard Divine Light as a mensurable magnitude. […] Their apparent "coldness" or objectivity is only apparent. They register the distress of others and modify their approach accordingly. […] One need only compare the behavior of truly negative beings to appreciate the difference. In the famous account of Whitley Strieber [there is] an adequate example. […]

In Strieber's account, we witness the astonishing effort to transmute those horrific experiences into a positive outline. Thus Strieber, with almost excruciating transparency invokes the standard "humanistic" saw to the effect that dichotomies of good-and-evil are too simplistic and medieval, truth always being some "gray" blend of opposites; in this way he shields from himself the obvious implications of his ongoing ordeal.
I wonder if Petersons avoidance of Psychopathy/Ponerology fits here?
But more importantly, he demonstrates to perfection the procedure of how one "falls into the hands" of the Negative Beings and, by the denial mechanism of 3rd density psychology, creates the belief that "good" things, developmental things, positively proceed from such ordeals. […]

His conclusions, his distillates of what he's learned, insist almost schizophrenically that these entities must in some way have the "good of mankind" at heart, but that through the apparent terrorism of their utterly unworldly appearance and vile behavior they function something on the order of "cosmic zen masters," taking a stick to our stubborn skulls. […] As "proof" of the actually liberating work they're performing, Strieber invokes the fact that owing to his jarring experiences he's "come loose" and is able to sample in waking consciousness the phenomenon of astral travel.

Strieber's inventory of "positive side effects" on the whole describe a definitive list of what would be characterized as distinct inroads in the Negative program of conquest and ultimate Soul-capture. Like diabolical chessmen, Strieber inadvertently shows that the "space beings" have maneuvered and bullied his thoroughly beleaguered psyche into actively choosing the hypothesis with which they've implicitly enveloped him. […]

In further "defending" his tormentors and interpreting their tactics as a strict but ultimately benevolent discipline, Strieber helpfully displays for us one of the common vulnerabilities on which the Negative tactics count, a kind of hook upon which the Soul is sure to be snagged: the persistent intellectual pride which refuses to be counseled when the counsel seems to touch too close to truth; for any suggestion that his entities are plain evil - that he might be being deceived - seems to cause him to clutch his experiences the more covetously, and guard his interpretation jealously from any who might have a revealing word. He proclaims over and again that no one can explain his experiences to him since they're uniquely his, that anyone with another interpretation ipso facto has an ax to grind; and finally, his intellectual superiority makes him uniquely qualified to pioneer this field which he acknowledges sharing with other "abductees," inferentially not so well qualified.

It is this type of rationalization and self-protective recoil upon which the Negative design counts. It is these psychological properties of 3rd density consciousness which serve all too predictably to convert scenarios of coercion into full volitional acceptance.[Stockholm Syndrome] [Strieber] accepts and defends in full Will, like a snapping terrier protecting its bone against all comers; and that is too bad, because by his own account and according to his public history he is a man of gentle instinct and kind, overtly benevolent traits. […]

The natural question to ask is how, considering factors such as "karma" and psychic "laws" of like attracting like, etc, that an apparently positively-inclined personality such as Strieber should be caught up in the net of Negativity which he details? Isn't his tendency toward "goodness" enough? Is there some unknown element involved in all this which accounts for the seeming collapse of protection that ought to surround a "good man?" […]

In Transformation Strieber recounts the otherworldly interdiction whereby a "voice" bade him refrain forever from sweets, his one true vice. Addicted as he was, Strieber couldn't stop, even though the "beings" engineered circumstances so as to bombard him with dire implications. As a result, one evening he is visited by a malevolent presence which he himself - as always - describes best, i.e. as "monstrously ugly, so filthy and dark and sinister. Of course they were demons. They had to be." Again, "the sense of being infested was powerful and awful. It was as if the whole house were full of filthy, stinking insects the size of tigers." The entity, rising up beside his bed like a "huge, predatory spider," places something at his forehead and with an electric tingle he is "transported" to a dungeon-like place where his attention is fixed upon a scene of excruciating torture. The victim, a normal looking though quite naked man, is being whipped to shreds amidst agonized screams by a cowled figure. His "entity" explains to him that "he failed to get you to obey him and now he must bear the consequences." This disclosure is followed by a very interesting and significant "assurance" that "it isn't real, Whitty, it isn't real." […]

The purpose of soothing Strieber with such assurance as to the ultimate unreality of the convincing scene experienced, should be familiar to anyone who's heard of the torture tactics employed in any good Banana Republic (i.e. those in which the victim is subjected to excruciating pain on the one hand while being simultaneously stroked and reassured on the other, often by the same party). The object is to elicit the full cooperation of the victim under duress, by making him instinctively gravitate toward the implicit salvation extended through the "motherly" touch demonstrated in that schizoid Grasp. […]
What Peterson has been through over the last years would surely classify as torture. The last part being the lockdowns and 'the vaccine being the only way out'. The 'soothing hand', to 'make all the suffering go away'.

Well that's a useful observation.
On reflection I've not listened to much of Peterson's newer stuff, and the only one I really enjoyed was his interview with McGilchrist.
Some of the new stuff was appealing - but now I'm wondering, and it feels kind of hollow.
I guess a combination of the benzo's, his wifes illness/cancer, his near death recovery, getting the vaccine (although he did reconsider his view, at least partially), and then joining The Daily Wire all seem to have moved him in a certain direction.

I don't know if it fully applies (I can't quite see it), but this has been on my mind again recently.
It could hypothetically fit - if he becomes a vector for feeding 4D STS, then his 'ardent fans' will too.

I wonder if Petersons avoidance of Psychopathy/Ponerology fits here?

What Peterson has been through over the last years would surely classify as torture. The last part being the lockdowns and 'the vaccine being the only way out'. The 'soothing hand', to 'make all the suffering go away'.

I might be way off, but my impression with Peterson is that he's aware that he's smart and is enamoured with his intellect. Combined with that you have the fact that he likes to be a dispenser of wisdom. While watching an interview with him and his kids, I got the sensation that he enjoyed being the person who would be able to guide others and bestow life advice on them. Also, another "issue" with him, is that he likes fame. Same for his daughter. By contrast, his son doesn't mind obscurity and has admitted as much.

I did notice the self-righteousness that others mentioned. And like you said, he and his family went through a serious ordeal. However, whenever I see him, I always can't help thinking, "pride always comes from the fall". Imo, what Peterson is suffering is from a little too much hubris. He's not humble enough to keep quiet on the topics he knows less about or try to learn more by opening books on the subjects. He's so caught up in his own hype that he's unable to see that he's drifting without aim, and I guess his family is unable to perceive that there's a problem.

Also, he and his family (and there I'm talking about Mikhaila) are in a complex position in the sense that he essentially got famous off social media. So, even though what he offered to people was deep content that was beneficial to them, he was essentially an influencer, a social media star. The problem with being an influencer or a celebrity is that you need to consistently generate content if you want to sustain your celebrity (e.g., singer release music, actors appear in movies and reality stars endorse products and promote their own business).

But here we run into a problem because Peterson doesn't seem like he has anything more to offer (which isn't an insult to him btw). However, what are his options? He could go back to a quieter life. Perhaps, if he wanted, he could even try to have his own consultations clinic like in the past and do a bit of teaching. Or he could find a different way to monetise his knowledge and skills. But he doesn't want that, so he needs to churn something - anything - even if it is of lesser quality than what he used to produce.

If he's lucky, perhaps only people like us will notice that he's lost his touch and he won't damage his reputation. If he's less lucky, perhaps slowly he'll lose his popularity or maybe he'll say something that even his hardcore fans won't be able to forgive.

Regarding his family, someone else mentioned that his daughter was probably a conduit for bad influence. I don't think it's fair on her to say that to be honest. She's about 30 (or perhaps slightly younger?). I think she's a nice person and she clearly loves her dad and family, but she's also young and figuring things out herself. Besides, she's not really an expert in anything, so that makes it a little harder to comment deeply on certain topics. The only thing I would hold against her is that she's REALLY into psychedelic and likes to promote it. And I think so is Jordan (might explain his deterioration too?)

As an aside, Mikhaila is definitely messing with her face, lol. It's filler (she's admitted to doing botox before too). That's why her jaw in her recent videos is so long and sharp and why her nose was thinner.

I don't know about this. Did 'Western cultural heritage' give rise to woke ideology? I'm not so sure. I see woke ideology as more of a dangerous mutation on the body of Western culture, a psychopathic twisting of some very good Western values (tolerance, diversity, care for the environment, etc) that is currently trying to take over the entire system. You only gotta look as far as all the CIA funding to various progressive groups in the 60's to see that what we're witnessing is not a natural outgrowth.
Not to sound snarky or anything, but this argument brings to mind the oft repeated argument that the Communism of the Soviet Union, or any other Communist country wasn't real Communism. Well, that may be, but it was nonetheless a direct consquence of people taking Communist ideas on board and ordering society according to them.

People will do what they do and in the case of the West, they took the ideas of Darwin and all the other materialist scientists and with the help of dissatisfied European academics came up with postmodernism and hence wokeness.

The difference is religious/philosophical. What should be noted is that the western civilization that JP defends is the Anglo-Saxon vision. From what little I know of history, the classical liberal ideas are born from that vision (the same in France with Jean-Baptiste Say). Thomas Maltus and related to them, even Charles Darwin, with his theory of evolution. Here is where we see that in the liberal ideas is the germ of the dominant materialism.
I would only disagree on the point that it can be characterised as merely an Anglo-Saxon culture.
European culture at large has borne out concepts and ideologies such as Materialism which gave rise to Marxism and Communism, Atheism, Evolutionary theory, Fascism, and then Postmodernism and now wokeness. It also gave rise to vulture Capitalism, endless wars and American protectionism.
The foundations have evolved over time into a pretty complex body of concepts, and it's this that Peterson sees as the necessary precondition of existence for people in the West. I agree with him that in order to exist in the world, one must have a stable set of values and criteria by which to judge good from evil, and truth from lies
Pitting wokeness against liberal western culture in general is, I think, a way to force us into picking sides and falling into the trap described by Joe below.

This is, I think, an example of people (of which there are many) who have no real conception of the transcendent, other than some vague theoretical ideas. It's a function of the materialism that dominates in the world today. Peterson, like many others, sees this world as 'our only hope', and as such he fights for the set of values and social structures that he believes are the 'best of bad lot'.
It looks to me like this is exactly the objective of the social engineers. They've created wokeness as a threat to the very foundations of western culture and morality so that anyone who still holds relatively normal views on life in general is forced into protecting western culture at large, warts and all, and explaining away the disastrous shortcomings by listing the many benefits.
The problem is that if you want to criticise the West, then you're with the woke these days.
You lose either way. After all, much of the right that's fighting the woke these days was at least tacitly supporting the War on Terror and all that jazz.
It's funny when I find myself sitting on the same side of the fence with people I was fundamentally opposed to only 4 years ago.

I'm refusing to accept arguments that allow basically no room for criticism and that's what I feel JP's championing of all things Judeo-Christian amounts to.
Wokeness is such by definition, of course.

Yep, although based on what the Cs have said in a session (somewhere back in the mists of time), some will be able to make it through such a trial, although they will be like "lost lambs beying in the knight"
It breaks my heart, but this is what JP's been sounding like to me for awhile now.

He said that Peterson talked for 30 minutes and didn't say a single thing of substance. And then, after listening to that talk (I think it was one of his most recent), Ark said his whole thinking process was skewed for most of the rest of the day.
This is exactly what I found as well. Whereas in his earlier lectures and public appearances, he was very sharp, to the point, and utterly coherent, these days he's the exact opposite of those things. And the things he does manage to say are just reiterations of what he said hundreds of times before.
I didn't get the skewed thinking as bad as Ark, it seems, probably because I just couldn't listen to him for more than 5 mins at a time. But I can see his point. He makes such a mess of things that it tends to pull you in to try to untangle it, but there's no clarity in it.

That's the danger of listening to people who are deteriorating. Stuff they say can anchor in your brain and start to drive YOUR frequency if you are not fully aware of what is going on.
Well said, and I've felt this happen a few times when encountering new ideas from different personas.
If you just take it all in with a fully open mind, it definitely affects your psychological constitution, even morals and most certainly thinking patterns.
I think its key to keep an open mind when accessing new information but it's even more important to never forget the framework you'd been building yourself up until that point.
A lot of the talking points of this new anti-woke Right are simply anathema to much of what I've come to accept and what this network holds to be our best guess about the nature of things.
In one way, she may have been the reason JP survived, while she also helped herself and many others (dad included) navigate the world of psychoactive drugs and better diets. So will give her her dues. I'm sure there is certain public enamoring aspects that accompanies her world, so with time she may find her way.
She did probably save his life during the benzo withdrawal crisis, and did a lot of good for him and the public by promoting alternative approaches to diet and medicine, but I feel like she also pushed him into becoming this massive public persona.
Mikhaila has most definitely benefitted greatly off her father's fame and she's stated publicly that her goal is to make this into a more than $1 billion business.

JP should have kept himself out of the public eye for at least a year after he got out of hospital, and he should have worked on getting himself into better physical shape, but he just went right back into it and opened himself up to another attack which this time he didn't evade, at least for now, and that's the Daily Wire. The interview with Netanyahu is simply a disgrace. I can't bring myself to watch more than a few clips. It's a bloody train wreck.

I had the same experience. I didn't share the following before, because I wasn't sure if it was just me.

I went to one of his talks with my brother and some others back in September. The description was that it was going to be about his latest book (Beyond order: 12 more rules for life). Sadly, his book wasn't mentioned at all. It started with his wife coming onto stage and talking about their new plans and products (such as their plan for a university and their son's new writing app and their daughter's product or plan) for about 30 minutes. Then, Peterson started talking and mentioned how he found a nice church where he'll be finishing his next book and said a few other things, after which he went straight into Q&A. Shouldn't Q&A take place after a lecture? No mention of his latest book (12 more rules for life) which the talk was said to be about? A bit strange, but okay.

His wife then started to read the questions which the audience entered into an app out loud. He answered a simple question such as "what is the biggest/most important lesson of your life" in such a drawn-out way where you really had to have ultra super focus to get an idea of where he was going. He was all over the place.

The whole talk ('Q&A') was basically him trying to work out ideas for his next book, which were unrelated to the questions that were asked (he covered three questions in total if I remember correctly). To me it seemed he had a conversation with himself rather than with the audience. Something about helicopter parenting, Eve representing narcissistic compassion and how we can see that in the world. All in all, it was a pretty chaotic talk, and not really worth the money if I'm completely honest. A lot of talking, but nothing really of substance. I kind of feel like he's losing touch with his audience and losing order over his thoughts or something!

Also, at the end, he said that he doesn't see us as potential customers or along those lines and hoped we don't feel that way, but with all the advertising they did it did kind of feel that way. I do appreciate his earlier talks (on psychology and his motivational speeches) and find them inspiring. I went to an earlier talk by him a long time ago and it was much different than this latest one. FWIW.
This sounds awful. I think I'd demand my money back. But I can't say I'm surprised. Based on what I know about how his daughter runs his company, it's absolutely in line with her mission to become billionaires.
Great way to put it. These are some of the things that are putting me off. One other is his propensity for crying lately. I think he's been, at the very least, teary eyed on every podcast he's appeared on for a year. Often he's really crying.
He's obviously emotionally unstable at the moment and he's therefore engaged in emotional thinking, which is probably why he sounds so chaotic and how he's been led down this path of allying with questionable forces.
It's like it's all locked him into a particular position

I think it would be more fair to say that he's a nuanced human being, generally a good man who's got a very clear-eyed picture of the world on some topics, and some serious blind spots in others, like the rest of us - although his blind spots are magnified due to his location in the spotlight, such all this BS with Netenyahu and Shapiro.
He's definitely a good man with his head screwed on straight and he has been great positive influence on a vast number of people, and I think culture at large. That's why I think it's important to talk about this because we're seeing in real time how the Matrix works to bring a man like him down and into all sorts of dead ends and dark roads.
I wish him the strength to find his way out of this situation.

Regarding his family, someone else mentioned that his daughter was probably a conduit for bad influence. I don't think it's fair on her to say that to be honest. She's about 30 (or perhaps slightly younger?). I think she's a nice person and she clearly loves her dad and family, but she's also young and figuring things out herself.
I think you're referring to something I said so let me address it.
I didn't mean that she was some villain here, but I think that she got caught up in her father's newfound fame and saw the chance to make something out of it. Unfortunately, when you start messing with the big boys you better have as much Knowledge as you can attain.
Besides, she's not really an expert in anything, so that makes it a little harder to comment deeply on certain topics.
Well neither was Laura, but she made herself into one. If you want be in the business of sharing ideas, then you better be knowledgeable about ideas. I don’t really understand why she's putting herself in those sorts of conversations. She's obviously a lot more interested in cosmetics and the beauty industry.
As an aside, Mikhaila is definitely messing with her face, lol. It's filler (she's admitted to doing botox before too). That's why her jaw in her recent videos is so long and sharp and why her nose was thinner.
Botox can't make your nose thinner. She's lying. And botox can't change the shape of your jaw. You'd need implants for that. It's all very weird to me, her apparent obsession with looks and the fact that she attempts to have interesting conversations about ideas that are obviously way above her paygrade. She doesn't really even seem interested.
I don't want to sound like I'm bashing the girl, I just feel something is kinda off there.

Yet they have become the main driver. Just remember that crop circles and their messages have manifested themselves, mostly in the UK countryside.
Yes, they are the latest, and most radical iteration so far, but the seeds of those ideas are sown all around the world, mostly in the collective west. That's why I prefer to say the West instead of the Anglo-Saxons. It's also more inclusive and that's a big plus these days.
Besides, how can we exclude the Jews and their contributions to Western philosophy such as Marx's and Freud's?!

@Revolucionar

Well, we agree on their influence and dispersion. But it is precisely in the last 200 years that the center of power has been installed there. The point is that JP defends the western values that have been built in those 200 years. Think of the various events that have transpired in that time interval and that have shaped the Western world. You have named Marx, it is well known that much of his work and influence precipitated from London.

What I want to point out is that the United Kingdom, in a 200 year process has been a sort of crossroads from which that axis of power has emerged and that is why that culture has become dominant. The collective influence that you point out I think we have to look at the Commonwealth and the process of colonization.

The irony is that London is the heir of Rome, and many times it has been said that all roads lead to Rome...

I think you're referring to something I said so let me address it.
I didn't mean that she was some villain here, but I think that she got caught up in her father's newfound fame and saw the chance to make something out of it. Unfortunately, when you start messing with the big boys you better have as much Knowledge as you can attain.

Well neither was Laura, but she made herself into one. If you want be in the business of sharing ideas, then you better be knowledgeable about ideas. I don’t really understand why she's putting herself in those sorts of conversations. She's obviously a lot more interested in cosmetics and the beauty industry.

Botox can't make your nose thinner. She's lying. And botox can't change the shape of your jaw. You'd need implants for that. It's all very weird to me, her apparent obsession with looks and the fact that she attempts to have interesting conversations about ideas that are obviously way above her paygrade. She doesn't really even seem interested.
I don't want to sound like I'm bashing the girl, I just feel something is kinda off there.
Yeah you're totally right about Laura. However, the difference is that Laura had a genuine desire to learn, make sense of the world and help people. No matter what their stated aim may be, deep down what Mikhaila and most of those "gurus"/ "social commentators"/ "podcastors" on Youtube are truly enamoured with is the sound of their voice and seeing how many people liked their videos. Also, a lot are trying to pay the bills!

It's not ideas that many of those people want to share, but their opinions (and I'm not saying they're bad people, just that they're humans with failings). In the case of Mikhaila, it's easy to see through her because if you remove the health issues and her remarkable fight to get better, what are you left with? A young woman who became a mother while at uni and probably by accident, who's claim to fame is solely thanks to her father, who for a long time worked for/ with him, and who became a diet expert without the credentials. Like I said she's not a bad person at all. However, like I said she's not an expert in anything and she's young.

I'm about the same age as Mikhaila; though I can see that lots of people like what she produces and what she has to say, I personally find her content shallow because in a way her life is very insulated and her job requires no real skills. That's an issue I have with a lot of youtubers around her age in general in that sphere (e.g., Lauren Chen [formerly Roaming Millenial], Lauren Southern...etc).

A lot of them got famous through Youtube in their twenties and haven't really done anything else in between. This means that really, the main job they've had for most of their life is Youtube, where they were essentially their own boss. It's hard to take seriously someone who has strong opinion on success and what not, but who wouldn't be able to provide a meaningful advice on how to deal with office politics, climb the corporate ladder or how to choose a career when you're not sure what to do because they never lived that life. However, that's what me and most women my age are dealing with.

If you're talking about their take on the world, well, it's mostly opinion-based. There's no real research or use of academic work to back up what they say. It's in line with what's out there, so they can't be faulted for that. However, if you want more, you won't find it with them. Also, there's really a lack of expert knowledge. For example, Lauren Chen does reviews of movies and series; her take are decent I suppose, but again often she doesn't do much in term of research on what she's talking about and this is someone who just like movies and TV-show, but doesn't seem to have a lot of knowledge about storytelling or how art/ movies/ books are produced. So she'll point out that something is woke but will miss that the real issue with wokeness isn't merely that it sacrifices plot for identify, but rather that it ignores any rules of storytelling.

In terms of dating/ marriage/motherhood, they're all very young and either trying to figure it out or devoid of the life experience and know-how that they think they have (in my opinion!).

Also, if you were to look deeply, their lifestyle doesn't make them particularly relatable for the average twenty-something or thirty-something gal. For example, Mikhaila and Lauren Chen (formely Roaming Millenial) often mention that the media promoting that women delay motherhood until their late thirties/ early forties thanks to the advance in science is nonsense. I agree with them. However, they never seem to try to grapple with why such statement is so attractive to many, and in a way, I guess that they simply can't fully understand. Both of them work on Youtube. Besides, the fact that I guess they earn well, because of the nature of their work, they don't require taking extensive maternity leave and I don't think they understand the impact it could have on your career and finance (especially in the US where there's little help). In regard to child care, between filming/ editing, they can easily drop/ pick up their kids or have a nanny (or relative do it). However, that's not how it work for most people/ women. For example, I had a male colleague in one of my previous role who admitted to me that the only reason he was still with the company was because the work hours he had allowed him to drop his kids at school.

I notice that often when they talk about a topic, it lacks practicality and maturity. But what do I know, those people are really popular, so they must be doing something right, and who knows maybe their content does help people.

Regarding the botox thing. Sorry I should've explained better. Botox was for the lines on her forehead. But fillers (injectables) can definitely change your face. That's what most women use these days if they want sharper cheekbones, jaw, bigger lips, smaller nose...etc (look on Youtube!). However, fillers even if dissolved stays in your body. And I think (not completely sure) that it's kind of the same with botox, which considering Mikhaila's complicated health history made me surprised that she would go down that road.

Also, I do think that she found a way to use her father's fame, and really who can blame her? There are bills to pay. Besides, she didn't really have a career from what I understand. However, I would argue that Peterson was a willing participant. Also, it's not really knowledge that was missing, as I'm not sure that the average person can have the sort of knowledge you're talking about. But humility can go a long way though.

This being said, both Peterson and his daughter are still very popular. So, although people here can see that he's not at his best, perhaps what he/ they are producing is sufficient for the mass? They're decent people, so I don't wish for them to have a reversal of fortune.

He's definitely a good man with his head screwed on straight and he has been great positive influence on a vast number of people, and I think culture at large. That's why I think it's important to talk about this because we're seeing in real time how the Matrix works to bring a man like him down and into all sorts of dead ends and dark roads.
I wish him the strength to find his way out of this situation.
I find myself wanting to really drill down into this, to see the traps he is in as clearly as possible, and maybe propose a way out - if one exists.

The evidence he's deteriorated from Ark's interaction and others recent observations, as well as what we know he went through with long term Benzo exposure, as well as his damaging withdrawal of them all suggest brain damage. Either directly and/or through emotional trauma.
He is at least still on the all meat diet, and last time I checked he was doing daily saunas and walking long distances as a way to cope/be functional with the persisting withdrawal symptoms.
Here I think is part of the trap/way out. I remember Laura a long time ago mentioning that when she noticed having cognitive issues, she put all her effort into fixing those. I don't doubt Peterson hasn't noticed - however he's relied on the medical system and his daughter to deal with that. Or to tell him 'there is nothing you can do about it'. Perhaps now to the point he assumes that he is 'back on form' as a narrative to cover the clear cognitive damage he has suffered, and continues to suffer.
So he's not (from our view on the outside) looking for solutions here it seems. Others have already pointed out that he's best sticking to what he knows (psychology not politics), which I agree with. The trap then, is he either doesn't know that he should or he can't explore the health side of 'fixing his machine'. He's so far abdicated responsibility for that. It's hard to tell if it's intellectual hubris or lack of knowledge/self awareness - or both.
He's too busy trying to 'save the west' when he should be saving himself first.
Clean your room (fix your mind/health) before taking on the world.

Gurdjieff said:
Man has wish or desire but not possibility of DOING what he wishes or desires. This is not his fault, for such he is made – even if he makes a promise and breaks it, not his fault. Either not his fault or we are all guilty.

For wishing and doing man is made in two separate parts, and such is the law concerning the operation of these parts that the more he may wish to do with one part of him, the less he can do in this doing part even with constant struggle. For a young person Nature will help in the effort to do, so the person will not have to struggle as will a person of responsible age. After a certain age this effort is very difficult and often impossible, but there is an artificial aid by means of physico-chemico substances. By the way, a substance can be injected which will furnish artificial help for effort for prayer, or artificial help for effort in some other place. For every one a different quantity is necessary which must correspond with the amount of effort made by the individual. If the effort and the amount of this chemical are not balanced, it becomes a dangerous poisons for the organism.
I have a hypothesis that part of the reason it becomes difficult to do is the ageing/maturation process. Peterson has talked about how people may have only a handful of opportunities/a limited capacity and number of times to truly change themselves.
My hypothesis is that what may give a person a few more attempts is stem cells, specifically from hyperbaric oxygen therapy. HBOT fixes physical damage in the brain (to a certain extent), and that includes emotional trauma which seems to leave physical damage.

*edit* To add, I could go into what he's missing in understanding of the world (his biases/blind spots, psychopathy, hyper-dimensional reality and the traps they lay etc) - and is not able to go near. Not sure if he can ever go near it without fixing his brain first though?

His head has gotten so scrambled so quickly that my guess is he makes the perfect target for all those brain modification weapons and technologies that have been noted. Something could also be slipped into his prescriptions. Its such a radical departure in attitude and outlook to be naturally occurring IMO.

Going back to the Bibi interview as said in another post, JP did not really say a lot other than to lead questions. Bibi did what he always does, he likes to hear himself talk and romanticize over the biblical legacy that was the 'way it ways' and could only be, the chosen.

The fact that Bibi is not the most popular man among Jewish people themselves, should not go unnoticed to someone like JP, and may be it did or didn't - but why interview him?

Had forgotten a few things on Bibi's father that came out this past week in an article by Thierry Meyssan. Much, yet not all, deals with the 'integral nationalists' (old beginnings under the leadership of Dmytro Dontsov) in Ukraine, which also moves to Vladimir Jabotinsky (Jewish Legion/Irgun) and Bibi's father, Bension Netanyahu.

It is an interesting read that helps to position Benji's outlook and alliances to the Straussians (and back to his father). This group going back to 911 era and prior, were all in and the wreckages can be well seen.

The U.S. "Straussians"

This small group of about a hundred people controls the foreign policy of the United States, including the Secretary of State, Antony Blinken, his deputy, Victoria Nuland, and the National Security Advisor, Jacob Sullivan.

Could name many more (Bolton etc.):

This is dangerous ground for JP to be mixing and treading, and I don't know why he is, although it might seem that he is being lead/pushed in a way that appeals to his ego, opening doors for him on the controlled world stage. He is useful because he has influence and he is not fully aware of how he could be played. By doing the interview, he was played (osit).

2 kopeks.

Tell me it's a parody :

FkJbEdMVUAELdYD

Tell me it's a parody :

FkJbEdMVUAELdYD
Yep, it’s just satire. Some of the stuff is pretty funny.

The evidence he's deteriorated from Ark's interaction and others recent observations, as well as what we know he went through with long term Benzo exposure, as well as his damaging withdrawal of them all suggest brain damage. Either directly and/or through emotional trauma.
Well, maybe this (partially? fully?) answers the question
In this video, experts explained how the mRNA "trans"jections not only cause physical damage to some organs but how they also damage the small capillaries in the brain, override the blood-brain barrier and eventually, lead to massive personality changes. They also discussed how the mRNA injections are literally breaking the will of some of those who received them.

The discussion took place during an International Crimes Investigative Committee ("ICIC") session held last month. Attorney Dr. Reiner Fuellmich interviewed Professor Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, Professor Dr. Karina Reiss, Dr. Naomi Wolf and Dr. Peter R. Breggin.

Prof. Bhakdi and his wife Prof. Reiss spoke about the effects of the new mRNA "vaccine" technology which according to the proponents' plan - Mr. Global´s plan - will become the only "vaccine" available in the future and replace conventional vaccine - such as those for measles, the flu etc.

Author and Journalist Dr. Naomi Wolf explains what the post-vaccination breaking of people's will looks like in real life. And psychiatrist Dr. Peter Breggin magnified the disturbing parallels of mRNA effects on the human mind to the effects of lobotomy, which leaves the "vaccination" campaign beyond any doubt to be one of the most brutal, indeed savage crimes against humanity ever committed.

Most people know lobotomy only from the movie 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest', although the Covid-crisis has revealed that nothing remains too sinister or creepy for Big Pharma to design and include in products that are intended for injection into populations en mass under the label of a "vaccine."

This video entails details and images some viewers won't feel comfortable watching. But it is very important for all of us to know and understand what this mRNA injection is doing to the body and mind of those who got them. Only then will we be able to understand why so many people who received these injections can no longer be reached by us - the non-mRNA contaminated - anymore.

Back
Top Bottom