Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

JP does not look like he is in the right place in his Life.

I haven't watched the whole thing, but I did think something was up with the video. To me it sounds like the audio has been pitch shifted down (his voice has been made about half an octave lower in pitch), to make Jordan seem worse than he presents.

The original video is from 3 years ago (when he was still struggling with benzo's) - and starts 14:13

If you listen, you can hear the difference between the two.

I‘m wondering if Peterson is considering running for a political position and that this might partly explain why he got so „political“ recently and involving himself with some of the worst people on the official political stage (like Netanyahu)? After his recent interviews with Netanyahu and others of similar persuasions the following saying came to my mind: „If you play in the dirt, you will get dirty“.

If I remember correctly, Peterson considered a political career early on, long before he became famous.

If he should be trying something like this all I can think about is something like this: Are you really up for the task and do you really know what something like this can entail? Besides that, I think his quite miserable understanding of politics and geopolitics doesn’t sound like the best foundation.

Last edited:
Here is a rundown on Peterson's squabble with The Ontario College of Psychologists - association, with the underlying message to all professionals (and Canadians), that to voice anything against the government that is not 'approved' and you will be taken down. Play along, all will be fine.

The CPO had trouble with their Twitter feed as Canadians let them have it:

1672988150355.png

1672988183854.png

Not good News

But as we have seen with the Con-19 Show, that which is called Freedom of Speech is .... oh well, an "elastic/flexible right".

I know this looks comical but with a little bit of tweaking the images and it can be adapted to 2023.

FlturFBXgAQ6c3M

Here are the tweets that caused his problems.

I'm reading through the tweets at the moment, and the one regarding overpopulation gave me a chuckle. Funny how any person who makes this claim is unwilling to "do the honours" themselves, they just moan and gripe about others. His point was well made, as he's said many times before on this subject. But, he is getting tetchier these days, like his temper is getting to him more quickly. He's always been a little hot-headed after all.

On so many points I like Peterson, but given his recent love-in with Netanyahu I have to say he'd be better off staying out of politics and concentrate his energies on subjects where he's on firmer ground. Nevertheless, this is looking like a witch-hunt in my eyes and I will follow this story with keen interest.

Here are the tweets that caused his problems.

Yeah, and notice three things:

One. Trudeau pipes in with a Tweet.
Two. Gerald Butts (wormtongue) pipes in with a cheap Tweet.
Three: It is the Toronto Star after all, with headlines as editor, Anne Marie Owens tries to walk back (in all honesty, the psychiatrics association could have a field day with the Toronto Star and leave Peterson alone):

TorontoStar.jpeg

Yeah, and notice three things:

One. Trudeau pipes in with a Tweet.
Two. Gerald Butts (wormtongue) pipes in with a cheap Tweet.
Three: It is the Toronto Star after all, with headlines as editor, Anne Marie Owens tries to walk back (in all honesty, the psychiatrics association could have a field day with the Toronto Star and leave Peterson alone):

TorontoStar.jpeg

They can walk it back all they want, but this is WHAT THEY THINK (majority) deep inside.
I wonder if people will catch the Elephant in the Room ---> "you get it from the vaccinated" ? I doubt it ;-)

Daily Wire, run by Shapiro: super Jew! Peterson's signing up with the DW obviously led to this meeting and subsequent published interview where Bibi goes through the usual BS propaganda about a "land without a people for a people without a land" Moses, historic Israel yada yada. Israel today would not exist (as least not where it is) were it not for the fact that, post WW2, the US saw it as a golden opportunity for a strategic imperial outpost in a very strategic part of the world, and financed it.

Basically, Bibi et al saw a chance to use JBP's notoriety to promote Israeli propaganda. Does this mean he was co-opted? More or less, but that's par for the course, and JBP seems quite vulnerable to such manipulations, and in this case he himself was a willing participant due to his excessive belief in the spiritual value to be derived from the old testament.

Wonder if he'll eventually figure it out.

Photo caption: Jesus and the Devil meet for lunch

peterson.jpg

So his life didn't get better on twitter and he shouldn't have come back after he quit.

I think it's fairly safe to say at this point that, between the two dominant and rather opposing aspects of his character: open and agreeable V instinct to tell the truth as he sees it no matter what, the latter usually wins out.

As usual, always look at what people do, not what they say.

He was under attack from the very beginning, but has no knowledge of hyperdimensional attack, knowing the modes, knowing how to counter the same.

Co-opted and derailed, almost killed through health complications, family’s health attacked. He’s not the most psychologically stable person, ironically. I remember when he first came back after he got off the meds. I watched a Q&A stream on his YouTube channel and remember thinking, “God, I can see why he was on sedatives, now.”

And then, for me, the major red flag for any person in the media who has something important to say, the decision to start using hallucinogens. Maybe it’s just me and I’m exaggerating, but I just always feel like once someone like that starts taking mushrooms, you know the man behind the curtain has got them where they want them.

At what he spent all his years studying, he’s almost unrivalled. When it comes to any other areas of knowledge, he’s up creek without a paddle. Problem is, being an expert in one field, it gives him the sense that he’s probably right about anything else, too.

And then, for me, the major red flag for any person in the media who has something important to say, the decision to start using hallucinogens. Maybe it’s just me and I’m exaggerating, but I just always feel like once someone like that starts taking mushrooms, you know the man behind the curtain has got them where they want them.

He did? I wasn't aware of that. Where did you find that information? If that happened, I would suspect that the usual suspect, namely Joe Rogan, might have warmed him up to take it?

Back
Top Bottom