Jokes about the war in Ukraine

1678734580160090800.jpg

Of course a "polite visit" sounds nice, but you have no idea how much grief and suffering this "visit" brings to people in Ukraine.
Unfortunately, the resistance of the power elite may lead to deaths of many innocent people.

I live in Ukraine and every day I see information about innocent civilian deaths, not counting those killed at the front. I understand that it cannot be avoided, that it is inevitable, that for someone it is just information or just numbers about hundreds of thousands of dead, Yes, it is the resistance of psychopaths, but I am very sad to see that this "special military operation" turns into a war or the destruction of people, Slavs against each other, and I am very sorry for people living in Russia and not only Russia, who still do not understand it and continue to humiliate people living in Ukraine.
Well, I don't know. There is no documentary evidence and so I don't want to believe in such a thing, but... But practice shows that we have repeatedly reached the bottom with the Ukrainians, everything is nowhere further, but each time this bottom broke through and turned out to be just another level of decline.
What practice? What proof?
Ukrainians use salt to draw crosses on the ground to protect themselves from Russian missiles.
Wouldn't you draw something to survive?
I wonder how much will remain in the end?
What show? Really?
As for the Ukrainians, they are certainly Nazis.
Are you sure about all Ukrainians?
why can't we defeat the unfortunate Ukrainians?
Why? Have you tried mobilizing?
Ukrainians are like that... We have such an old joke: when the Ukrainian was born, the Jew cried
Very funny.

Sorry to moderators and forum users for the noise, if off topic, please delete the post.
Thank you all!

Translated with DeepL

Of course a "polite visit" sounds nice, but you have no idea how much grief and suffering this "visit" brings to people in Ukraine.

If that is what you truly think, you underestimate almost everyone on this forum - their understanding of sufferings and grief. Pick a country, a year, a generation. Not all may have directly experienced as perhaps you are now, yet they have eyes and ears and can see the same things happening in their own countries if not by a gun, it is different gun.

This tread like others is directed at humor, and not all like it, it can be dark - and as much as you may think it is directed at Ukrainian people in general, it is always specific as you should know. I also see you mostly avoid the main Ukraine/Russian thread, and perhaps I can understand that given your location and what you are caught up in.

I live in Ukraine and every day I see information about innocent civilian deaths, not counting those killed at the front. I understand that it cannot be avoided, that it is inevitable, that for someone it is just information or just numbers about hundreds of thousands of dead, Yes, it is the resistance of psychopaths, but I am very sad to see that this "special military operation" turns into a war or the destruction of people, Slavs against each other, and I am very sorry for people living in Russia and not only Russia, who still do not understand it and continue to humiliate people living in Ukraine.

It goes without saying that regular people in Ukraine killed and caught in the crossfire with their lives thrown upside down, is plainly speaking, a God awful realty. In Donbass it was a reality, too, they were Ukrainians after all, except to the minds of the junta in Kyiv and their western handlers. You are there, you understand, you also understand where the reality emanated from. You understand that there will always be people on all sided venting, either in frustration or ignorance. Thus, as said above, humor can be dark - very dark, often highlighting the outright killing of people in their own countries by their own pathological leaders - be it a AK47 or a Pfizer vaccinations or a specious policy to mutilate children, it is the same - injury or death may likely result. Humor is a copping mechanism, so don't take it as a slight against the people who are stuck in it like you or the people killed and maimed who did not ask for this. Again, it is a mechanism aimed at cause, the string pullers (you know who) and the ignorance that results that keeps the s#$&-show running.

By the way, five of your quotes above (you are from Ukraine) respond to youlik (who is from Russia) that are not even from this thread, so perhaps address them in context on the correct thread. You and he likely also have much more in common than you may think, which might be why you are both here in the first place.

Regardless, Sergey, no one here is happy that any innocent civilians are dying on any side, and venting here is not directed at them you can be assured.

You take good care.

It is understandable the way you are feeling Sergey. But put your self in the shoes of Russia and see the situation that may give different perspective (or a bigger picture) - Amount of suffering in Russia during 90's and drastic population reduction in the hands of thugs of West, last 2 decades of the western deceit (when Putin tried to take things on to himself to save the country), encroachment etc. Ultimately West used the "thugs" of local population to use its own population. Unfortunately we had these "thugs" in ALL countries (whether they are psychopaths or otherwise) that contribute to enormous suffering whether it is war or some other means.

We all want peace and live happy ever after with what ever "ideology" that was fed to us for that "utopian" goal. Unfortunately that is what the entire human history across planet is and somehow magically these "thugs" seems to raise seemingly out of no where. Even simple cookies seems to change the population, while their snorting politicians laughingly goes to the Bank with billions.

In this forum, we all know we know what that big fish (or Lizard) is and we are all little fish trying to survive in those machinations. Some how, we tend to learn something however slow it is. Supporting these "thugs" is not going help the situation as the Greed is a sickness and they will not rest until everything is obliterated. Whether you call that "conspiracy" or something else doesn't make much difference as the common man tend to be selfish and fickle seems to take easy approach to immediate selfish needs and fall to the narrations of these "thugs".

Back
Top Bottom