Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

'Impressive' Piece Of Virtue Signaling in Berlin

The Legendary Café MOSKAU
(MOCKBA) is being renamed to KYIV -
but only for four days...

375px-CafeMoskau%2C_Berlin-msu-2021-3991-.jpg

Café Moskau was built in 1964, situated at Karl-Marx-Allee 34 in (former East) Berlin.
The restaurant carried the model of the first Sputnik as a focal point above the entrance corner.

On February 24, 2023 (not) as a celebration of the beginning military action a year ago the owners were attaching the name 'KYIV`' to the building.

However, due to the fact that Café Moskau is protected as a historic monument the action may only last for four days... ;-)

Is it just me or do you also think that it isn‘t the best sign for the world that only 6 countries were against condemning Russia in the latest unbinding UN "Resolution"?

Namely:

Belarus, North Korea, Eritrea, Mali, Nicaragua and Syria

How come that no one else has the guts and backbones to do so? Yes, sure, I get that it is quite a bit more complicated in cases like China, India, Iran etc., in the sense of them probably strategically thinking/acting and so on. But on the other hand, surely those 6 countries that support Russia face the same dangers as China and co. when they vote for Russia (serious backlash from the empire), and yet, they are much more vulnerable than China and the others (who are also much more powerful). Yet those 6 "tiny" and quite "insignificant" countries such as Mali vote for Russia nonetheless.

I don't know, but this paints a pretty bleak and sad picture to me. Embarrassing for humanity, actually. Also, the saying "with friends like this you don't need enemies" comes to mind.

I mean, you can hardly expect a better opportunity than now, to at least try to loosen your shackles, with a huge and important power such as Russia fighting on the front line with such an exceptional leadership. And yet, still so many countries don’t follow Russia's lead and at least take the risk of doing the right thing, even though it might bring difficult consequences. I don't think you can get a better opportunity to do the right thing. And yet, most countries don't take up that opportunity. Or so it seems.

A sad state of affairs to me, to put it mildly. Thinking about it, I'm sure Putin and co are aware of that and that is why they (if you have followed what they said and implemented closely) make a point about becoming completely independent, so much so that Russia could more or less survive and thrive on its own, even without China, India etc.

The rats haven't realised the ship is sinking yet. I wonder if more countries will change allegiance when it becomes more apparent that it is.

'Impressive' Piece Of Virtue Signaling in Berlin

The Legendary Café MOSKAU
(MOCKBA) is being renamed to KYIV -
but only for four days...

375px-CafeMoskau%2C_Berlin-msu-2021-3991-.jpg

Café Moskau was built in 1964, situated at Karl-Marx-Allee 34 in (former East) Berlin.
The restaurant carried the model of the first Sputnik as a focal point above the entrance corner.

On February 24, 2023 (not) as a celebration of the beginning military action a year ago the owners were attaching the name 'KYIV`' to the building.

However, due to the fact that Café Moskau is protected as a historic monument the action may only last for four days... ;-)

They should go all out, name it Azov

I'm slightly more optimistic, because there are 32 countries that at least abstained.
I agree, as well with the following:
Yeah, and I don't think we should take one UN vote to be the only measure of resistance to Team America World Police. In the economic realm outside of the sacred halls of UN, there's BRICS+, the SCO, EAEU, NSTC, BRI, and all the other projects and groupings that look like they're are moving along just fine.
I guess it means something only for the UN aka Occident; Like "see, everyone is with us", considering they don't really care about the votes "against" of these 6 "little countries" that are not "of interest" from their point of view. Kind of when they dare to talk about the "international community", while it's only USA, Canada, Australia, Japan and European Union (and maybe Brazil now that Lulla is "in charge").

IMO, this is just wishful thinking on their part, because reality has something else to say, as it will become obvious at some point.

The French military commander, who told the world the truth about the crimes of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, became a citizen of Russia

French military commander Adrian Boke, who was the first Western journalist to reveal the truth about the events in Bucha and the crimes of the Ukrainian regime, received Russian citizenship.

The corresponding decree was signed on February 24 by President Vladimir Putin.

In October 2022, Adrian met with the leader of the LDPR Leonid Slutsky. During that interview, he told about what is really happening in Ukraine, about the assassination attempt on him in Istanbul and the persecution in France, as well as that he will definitely return to the Donbass to show the Western world how the region will develop as part of Russia.

In December 2022, Boke appealed to the Russian authorities with a request for political asylum.

Slutsky helped: in particular, thanks to his petition, there was more per citizen and patriot in Russia.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1677319119

This is worth paying close attention to. There was a distinct smell of hyper-dimensions or Putin's secret technologies. How did we sail 4.5 ships?
AFU: "The number of Russian ships has doubled in the Black Sea"

The Armed Forces of Ukraine noticed that the number of Russian ships in the Black Sea doubled.

This was stated by the speaker of the operational command "South" Natalia Gumenyuk on Ukrainian television, saying that now there are nine of them at the combat post.

"The activity of the launch vehicles has not been recorded yet, but we are closely monitoring them. There is activity of unmanned reconnaissance and aviation," Gumenyuk said.

It should be noted that earlier in the Ukrainian command noted the relationship of increased intelligence activity in the sky with subsequent missile strikes by the Russian Army on enemy infrastructure facilities.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1677321279

Russia responds to US over ‘big country bullying’

Excerpts:

"Antony Blinken ought to know American history, Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova suggested"

"US Secretary of State Antony Blinken has some nerve in accusing Moscow of the kind of behavior more often associated with Washington,"

“I could be mistaken, but I thought Blinken was representing the US, and not some other country,” the diplomat said on Telegram. “Was it not the US that attacked Iraq? Or was Iraq not small enough?” she added."

"Zakharova brought up nine other examples of US wars, starting with the 1846 invasion of Mexico and annexation of a third of its territory."

“The history of the United States, though short, is bloody and amounts to a country hostile to nations that do not obey its will,” Zakharova noted."

(The tweet says "just now" but I believe it was from yesterday)

"Awkward moment in UN Security Council just now. Ukraine FM asked members to stand for a moment of silence in memory of lives lost to Russian aggression."

"Russian diplomats refused to stand saying they will only do so if it is in memory of all victims since 2014. Watch the rest."

(The tweet says "just now" but I believe it was from yesterday)

"Awkward moment in UN Security Council just now. Ukraine FM asked members to stand for a moment of silence in memory of lives lost to Russian aggression."

"Russian diplomats refused to stand saying they will only do so if it is in memory of all victims since 2014. Watch the rest."

Bravo Russia, bravo, bravo, bravo!!! I love you Russia.

Reading some of the posts in this thread, and reflecting on writing posts in general, I recalled:

"Butterfly wings of sharing information and, most importantly, perspectives."
The context was:
Session 23 August 2014
(KJN) We're beginning to aim things for the group. [???] We're looking at the spectrum of positives and negatives, as in electricity, as in societies, and the whole cosmic thing. We're wondering if you have some advice for our group in order to be able to move our set point, our middle point to a more positive aspect that will counterbalance something in the world. Or should be look at this through a different type of lens?

A: Butterfly wings of sharing information and, most importantly, perspectives.

Q: (L) I think it's not enough to share just factual information. I think you have to share what you feel about it: how it affects you, your emotions, etc. You see something happening, and your perspective is “this is what is happening and this is what I feel”. Probably one of the best and most efficient ways to do that is when you write commentary on SOTT articles. You're sharing the information and you're giving your perspective. And doing it on Facebook, doing it on Twitter, and so on. Doing it whenever you can as long as it doesn't put you in danger or create some problem in your life. I've noticed that just our little mini-campaign has been emboldening other people to come out and say things. I've noticed people have been sharing SOTT links on Twitter who never knew of SOTT before. I've noticed people coming out and saying positive things and seeing through the BS. I've gotten engaged with a few people there. I also got banned by five pro-Ukraine fascists!

(Andromeda) Good job.

(L) But I decided that instead of doing my hit-and-run and telling people that they're delusional idiots, I would instead do my hit-and-run posting of links with information and what I think about it. I was just venting my spleen a little bit. These people were so freaking stupid, I had to tell them! Wasn't my fault!

[laughter]

(L) Sharing a perspective... When a lot of people start doing it, and other people notice it and see that there were ten other people saying the same thing that day, they start to think, "Gee, there must be a lot of people thinking that!" Ya know? Maybe they can allow themselves to think that, too. I think that's important. Okay, I hit the barrier.

A: Goodbye.
While sharing information without any comments related to "Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine" can be helpful, I prefer to read news items that also have a comment, or posts where different news items are connected to other pieces to create larger pieces of information, like in dot-connecting.

As any subscriber to one of the busy TG channels about this conflict will know, the news stream is non-stop. The number of TG channels on UA-RU I have marked came to around 80, but if the forum is flooded by rapid fire reposting, does it drown out discussion? Should one have a thread reserved for newsworthy uncommented reposted news items?

On SOTT for example, all articles have as a minimum a bolding of key phrases, which sometimes by themselves even suffice for a perspective, but most articles also have a SOTT comments and often links to other articles. Doing something with a news item, besides reposting, requires more input from us, but it is also less mechanical.

Another question is if the thread heading is still covering the subject?
Somehow I think it is, but one could claim the war is not limited to Ukraine, or even Russia. In Russia, there is an understanding that the current conflict is much more than a special military operation in Ukraine though for connecting the consequence of the conflict to its immediate beginning, the current title is a great reminder.

What I like about all being in one thread is that I can do a search within it and find out if something has been mentioned already. For this post, I found the name of Dugin had not appeared recently, so I decided to share a couple of glimpses of his latest article:
From special operation to full-scale war
Al Mayadeen English, 24 Feb 22:53
Russia has changed its paradigm from realism to the Theory of a Multipolar World, has directly rejected liberalism in all its forms, and has directly challenged modern Western civilization, openly denying it the right to be universal.
Dugin goes through the history of the war and its different phases, as he sees it, and describes the last and current phase that reads:
6th phase: New equilibrium -- Stalemate № 2
But gradually the front stabilized and a new stalemate developed. Now none of the adversaries could turn the tide. Russia has reinforced itself with a mobilized reserve. Moscow supported the volunteers and especially the Wagner “group”, which managed to achieve significant success in turning the tide in the local theaters of war.

This phase has lasted until now. It is characterized by a relative balance of power. Both sides cannot achieve decisive and decisive successes in this state. But Moscow, Kiev and Washington are ready to continue the confrontation for as long as it is necessary.
No phase lasts forever, and the above will probably change also, but either way we have come a long way since Putin recognized the Donbass Republics ...

Given that the West initiated sanctions against Russia in 2014, when the US/EU/NATO themselves were at fault for generating the conflict, the resolution of the conflict seems to be a few years off. In fact, judging from other experience in the Cold War like the US-USSR and US-China, the kind of bridges being cut between the West and Russia could for some countries take 25 years to begin healing. Given such a time frame, and regarding the possibility of a new title for the thread, perhaps waiting a little longer is the way. If nothing else, one day there will be a new normal after the current conflict.

Well, what else could you expect from them? There is a much more serious danger. We have succeeded quite successfully with the Zaporozhye NPP, but there are also South Ukrainian, Khmelnitsky, Rivne. What will happen when it comes to them?
PMC "Wagner" reported that Ukrainian security forces blew up a dam in Artemovsk

DONETSK, February 25. /tass/. Ukrainian troops blew up a dam in Artemovsk at the Severny Stavok reservoir. This was reported to TASS on Saturday in the press service of the PMCS "Wagner".

They clarified that we are talking about a dam on a reservoir called "Severny Stavok". "Indeed, the AFU blew up the dam," the press service said.

Yan Gagin, adviser to the acting head of the DPR Denis Pushilin, told TASS that the first reports of flooding of private houses of the local population and basements in which people were hiding from shelling are being received.

Artemovsk is located 55 km northeast of Donetsk, it remains an important transport hub for the supply of Ukrainian troops in the Donbass. Fierce battles are taking place outside the city. Russian forces have already liberated a number of settlements in the suburbs of Artemovsk, including Kleshcheyevka, Podgorodnoye, Paraskovievka and Berkhovka.
ЧВК "Вагнер" сообщила, что украинские силовики взорвали дамбу в Артемовске

And residents could comment on these events to us.
THE ACTION OF UKRAINE DID NOT GO ACCORDING TO PLAN: BERLIN RESIDENTS CARRY FLOWERS TO A DOWNED RUSSIAN TANK
People in Berlin are carrying flowers to a Russian tank that burned down in Ukraine and was placed yesterday in front of the Russian Embassy by Ukrainian activists. At the same time, a rally was held in the German capital against the supply of weapons to Ukraine.

The action of Ukraine against Russia in the German capital had the opposite effect. Berlin residents began to carry flowers to the damaged Russian tank, which Ukrainian activists, with the assistance of the German authorities, installed in front of the Russian embassy.

According to Kiev's plan, the damaged tank was supposed to remind of the victories of the AFU militants. However, instead, the wounded combat vehicle became a symbol of the struggle against Ukrainian Nazism and a monument to the heroism of Russian soldiers.

At the same time, a rally was held in Berlin against the supply of weapons to Ukraine. Thousands of residents of the German capital came to the Brandenburg Gate to express their disagreement with the sending of tanks and other military equipment to the militants of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Акция Украины пошла не по плану: Жители Берлина несут цветы к подбитому русскому танку

A demonstration against the NATO strategy and in support of Russia was held in Madrid
Dozens of people joined the rally
MADRID, February 24. /tass/. A demonstration against NATO's military strategy against Russia took place on Friday in the Spanish capital. This is reported by a TASS correspondent from the scene.

Dozens of people joined the rally. The action was organized by the Madrid Platform against NATO and Bases. Some of those gathered brought Russian flags with them. The participants of the demonstration chanted slogans against the North Atlantic Alliance.

As the organizers of the rally clarified, its holding is directed against "the support of the [Spanish] government of the NATO military strategy promoted by the United States against the Russian Federation, using the Ukrainian people as hostages for this." It is noted that the United States' commitment to "weakening Russia will continue to grow, despite the risk" of a full-scale confrontation. "The United States would not have dared to do so much if it were not for the enthusiastic support of European governments, hostages of large capital interests," the organizers of the action noted.

In this regard, the demonstrators called on the country's authorities to "stop supporting the criminal strategy of the United States," as well as to stop the supply of weapons to Kiev and the training of the Ukrainian military. The organizers of the rally also called for the termination of Spain's membership in NATO, the closure of alliance bases and the allocation of funds to the needs of the working class instead of defense spending.

Earlier, Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez noted that the kingdom's authorities provided military support to Ukraine in the amount of more than €300 million. Madrid also plans to transfer up to ten Leopard tanks to Kiev and conducts training of the Ukrainian military on the territory of the country. So, over a year, more than 800 soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine have been trained in the kingdom.
В Мадриде прошла манифестация против стратегии НАТО и в поддержку России

Ну а чего еще можно было ждать от них? Есть опасность гораздо серьезнее. С Запорожской АЭС у нас получилось достаточно удачно, но ведь есть еще ЮжноУкраинская , Хмельницкая, Ровенская. Что будет, когда дойдет черед до них?

From youlik's post:

"And residents could comment on these events to us."
THE ACTION OF UKRAINE DID NOT GO ACCORDING TO PLAN: BERLIN RESIDENTS CARRY FLOWERS TO A DOWNED RUSSIAN TANK
People in Berlin are carrying flowers to a Russian tank that burned down in Ukraine and was placed yesterday in front of the Russian Embassy by Ukrainian activists. At the same time, a rally was held in the German capital against the supply of weapons to Ukraine.

The action of Ukraine against Russia in the German capital had the opposite effect. Berlin residents began to carry flowers to the damaged Russian tank, which Ukrainian activists, with the assistance of the German authorities, installed in front of the Russian embassy.

According to Kiev's plan, the damaged tank was supposed to remind of the victories of the AFU militants. However, instead, the wounded combat vehicle became a symbol of the struggle against Ukrainian Nazism and a monument to the heroism of Russian soldiers.

At the same time, a rally was held in Berlin against the supply of weapons to Ukraine. Thousands of residents of the German capital came to the Brandenburg Gate to express their disagreement with the sending of tanks and other military equipment to the militants of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

Thankyou youlik, such a powerful message about this terrible conflict and the truth of what people FEEL, KNOW and SEE occurring... thislifted my heart!! 💕

Can't help but enjoy observing more HUBRIS from the PTB backfiring in their faces. :-P

Bet you won't see that covered on MSM... but I did see a few stories on other sites:

"RRN News: Otto von Bismarck’s great-grandson Alexander von Bismarck laid red roses at the burnt Russian tank that Ukraine set up next to the Russian embassy in Berlin [...] He also made a statement that Russia and Germany are not enemies, it is necessary not to supply weapons, but to talk to each other."​

video here from vk.com "Thousands of residents of the German capital came to the Brandenburg Gate to express their disagreement with the sending of tanks and other military equipment to the militants of the Armed Forces of Ukraine."​

Also a story connected to an Indian paper: The Eastern Herald

Flower Power.png
To Russia, with Love.png

🌞🌷🌼🌷🌱🌸🌷🌹🌼🌷🪷🌾🌺🌷🌸🌷🌷💕:flowers:

Well, I don't know. There is no documentary evidence and so I don't want to believe in such a thing, but... But practice shows that we have repeatedly reached the bottom with the Ukrainians, everything is nowhere further, but each time this bottom broke through and turned out to be just another level of decline. I'm afraid that the same thing awaits us this time, no matter how much I would like to believe otherwise
"Do not take prisoners, shoot the enemy on the spot": a "behind-the-scenes" decision of the NSDC of Ukraine is being distributed on the Network
The telegram channel "Kovpak Detachment" published information received from Ukrainian servicemen regarding the recent decision of the National Security Council of Ukraine regarding Russian servicemen who were captured (or planning to surrender).

Translated from the Ukrainian language, this order or order looks like this: "... To the Military Command (Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Commander of the Territorial Defense Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine), commander of certain types and separate types of troops (forces) The Armed Forces of Ukraine, the commanders (chiefs) of military administration bodies, commanders of formations, military units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and other military formations formed in accordance with the laws of Ukraine, together with the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine... the NSDC of Ukraine at a closed meeting from ... January 2023, among other things, made a decision on the actions of the Armed Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, other military formations formed in accordance with the laws of Ukraine, restraining and resisting the armed aggression of the Russian Federation… Bring the order to the commanders of the grassroots level: do not take prisoners on the line of combat, shoot the enemy on the spot without hesitation and reflection, even if he (the enemy) shows obvious signs (desire) to surrender, has no weapons in his hands and holds his hands up. The Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, within its competence, to organize interdepartmental coordination and interaction on the implementation of the above-mentioned measures to counter armed aggression by the Russian Federation or the coalition of states of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus."

"As it is obvious, we are talking about the decision (Order) not to take prisoners, to destroy the enemy (Russians) without hesitation and hesitation, even if he shows clear signs (desire) to surrender: he does not hold weapons in his hands and holds his hands up! Zelya, in his agony, is already crossing all common features, expecting that this will further push towards an internal social explosion in Russia...There is no doubt that this is clearly at the behest of the Anglo–Saxons," comments Kovpak's Detachment.

"We are Russians (consisting of Tuvans, Chechens, Lakians, Buryats and others), we are merciful. We must not succumb to the provocations of the West, designed to drive a bloody wedge of hatred between representatives of the same people. At the same time, Russian soldiers should not be "patient" on the battlefield and should act proactively! All those who resist and refuse to surrender must be destroyed, then it will be easier! Soldiers of the Russian Army! Do not rely on the kindness of Bandera! The nationalists are already in the agony stage, so they are capable of any cruelty. The right tactic: not "surround to squeeze out", but "destroy or surround and DESTROY!" Bring it to every commander, to every fighter! The victory will be ours!!!", – the telegram channel summarizes.

Meanwhile, the number of Ukrainian prisoners in the SVO zone is increasing every day. So, the other day, Russian paratroopers captured another party of nationalists near the village of Kremennaya (LNR). According to the Russians, some of the Nazis quite sensibly surrender, without feeling the desire to go to hell to Bandera, and recently this trend has been growing.

In turn, the "Kovpak Detachment" reminds Ukrainian servicemen of the algorithm of surrender: a memo "How to properly leave their positions and avoid criminal liability" has been developed on this occasion.
«Пленных не брать, расстреливать врага на месте»: в Сети распространяется «кулуарное» решение СНБО Украины

Ukrainian problems of mobilization and financing
"The Guard of the offensive": to the front – even as a carcass, even as a stuffed animal and for a minimum monetary allowance
The Ukrainian military are outraged by the new order of payment of monetary allowances, which was introduced by the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine on February 1 of this year. According to the document, the allowance is still received by those who are fighting directly on the front line, but only if this is confirmed by the journal of issuing combat orders in accordance with the "combat zones" established by the commander-in-chief. However, many areas where Russian shells powerfully arrive, according to the order of the Commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, are not considered combat zones. At the same time, separate units located in the rear continue to receive 100 thousand hryvnias, including "Pvoshnitsy" and pilots and sailors are practically not involved in the battles.

"The allowance of 30 thousand hryvnias, which all military personnel without exception used to receive (having about 44 thousand per month together with it), is now paid only to those who are in the "commander-in-chief reserve", as well as those who serve in the second or third line of defense and perform tasks to ensure the front line. Those who have just been called up for mobilization and are being trained at the training center, as well as those who serve in the TRO even in border areas or in the rear, cannot count on a surcharge. And they will receive only about 20 thousand hryvnias. And this causes discontent. The military write in social networks, giving their arguments why the new order is not fair and correct," the Ukrainian newspaper Strana notes.

Meanwhile, many active soldiers are forced to "voluntarily" transfer to the forming units by reducing their allowances. "Now in Kiev they have gone further: those undergoing military service will be paid less than 500 hryvnia, contract employees have set a salary of a maximum of 15 thousand hryvnia instead of 30-50 thousand earlier, but in the units of the "Guard of the offensive" the salary fork will be from 20 to 50 thousand hryvnia. In such conditions, many military personnel (first of all, those who have families) will be forced to transfer to the "guards" units. Voluntarily, according to the report, albeit conditionally," the Ukrainian media write.

At the same time, the "offensive guard" advertised by the Kiev regime turned into a banal safari called "street mobilization". There are catastrophically not enough people in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine because of the huge losses at the front. But they need to be replenished, which, in fact, is done literally in manual mode. As they say, to the front – even as a carcass, even as a scarecrow.

"The legislation today does not define the procedure where it is possible or impossible to serve a summons. In fact, it can be handed over in person everywhere, in any place: on the street, at a checkpoint, at a workplace, at a place of residence. A representative of a local self-government body, the head of an enterprise, institution, organization where a military serviceman works, managers of apartment buildings can serve a summons. Also, the summons can be handed directly by officials of the recruitment and social support centers," in particular, said the head of the Lviv Regional Territorial Recruitment Center (TCC), Alexander Tishchenko.

According to him, the delivery of summonses can also take place at the resort. "How many of them were handed over at the resort is confidential information, we have no right to disclose this," he stressed.

Recall, according to the decree of the President of Ukraine, martial law in the country has been extended until May 20, 2023, respectively, mobilization activities will continue until that date. By the way, now people with diseases can be called to the Armed Forces of Ukraine, that is, those who were previously considered unfit for military service.

"Formally for the technical service and not on the first line, but further – at the discretion of the commander. They will grab a sick person, send him to the army and say: you will peel potatoes. But then the commander will change his mind and send him to the front line. And the fact that sick people are already being seized once again says that the war to the last Ukrainian is a formula according to which the Zelensky regime clearly operates and, in principle, does not hide it," said Vladimir Rogov, a representative of the Zaporozhye Regional State Administration.

As it turned out, not only the sick, but also the dead: the absurdity of the situation comes to the point that the notification of the need to appear at the military enlistment office comes to widows whose spouses died long ago.

"My sister lives in Nikolaev, I'm in Rostov. Her husband died back in 2014. Today we talked to her, she received a text message to her husband so that he would come to the military enlistment office. It's just a nightmare what's happening!", – they write on the Network.

And finally. In addition to financial, a scandal is brewing in Ukrainian society on the subject of the fact that military commissars are paid for each "carcass".

"Military commissars in Ukraine receive $200 for each "captured mobilized". And, of course, this is a "Kremlin diversion". The Kremlin pays the state of Ukraine, which pays military commissars who grab people on the streets to send them to war with the Kremlin. Multi-pass. Insidious," says journalist Diana Panchenko, on whom the SBU opened a criminal case for treason on the eve of her visit to Donbass.
«Гвардия наступа»: на фронт – хоть тушкой, хоть чучелом и за минимальное денежное довольствие

Ну я не знаю. Документального подтверждения нет и так не хочется верить в такое, но... Но практика показывает, что с украинцами мы уже неоднократно достигали дна, все-дальше некуда, но каждый раз это дно пробивалось и оказывалось только очередным уровнем падения. Боюсь, что и в этот раз нас ждет тоже самое, как бы ни хотелось верить в обратное

- The West has been able to accept Russia into the "family of civilised peoples" only partially;
Nevertheless, who speaks as "the West"?

The West is partially a "family of civilized peoples" under the rule of totally degenerate, barbaric, and possessed leaders, who no longer attract Russia, nor their good people, and have not been able to accept it only partially!

Néanmoins, qui parle en tant que "l'Occident" ?

L'Occident est partiellement une "famille de peuples civilisés" sous la domination de dirigeants totalement dégénérés, retombés en barbarie et possédés, qui n'attirent plus la Russie, ni son bon peuple, et n'ont pu l'accepter que partiellement !

Back
Top Bottom