Imminent Alien Disclosure?

Next time you THINK its your President speaking on TV
or
your favorite politician announcing breaking national news... THINK AGAIN!!

Well I thought Avatar was quite good for animation.
What I answered was valid until couple years ago. Things turned out way more creepy since then. Hollywood actors got afraid even before then - Pre-Covid - that computer simulation - artificial actors - will take their jobs. Well, they were right.
AI simulation now truly arrived. :shock: :osama::scared::-/:umm:
Check this out:

Biggest mistake they are making here - I think - is taking out the Souled Human Actor of Hollywood and making it - I think - a horrid Satanic Machine AI Spectacle
Source article: And I never said a word...

but this is just my 2c.. :( :(

Last edited:
I was looking for some corroboration by the C's that the 'Tall Whites' actually exist. Couldn't find any, except for the fact that there are tall white people on the planet.

They are wearing make-up and gloves to hide their Lizard claws, allegedly. One was rumored to have been seen on a train station. It was probably an anomalously tall and thin human woman, but you never know.. With the C's telling us there were robot humanoids passing for real humans walking around in society 30 years ago. Remember Laura's account about Chip. (IIRC)

Last edited:
'They are wearing make-up and gloves to hide their Lizard claws, allegedly. This way their younger ones - who are not so tall yet, as they get with age (bones growth) - can pass for human. Again according to Hall's sci-fi lore.

Source: Hall's books forum discussion making maps showing the location of their ships routes in Indian Springs Valley. One military base at the base of the valley is named Creech AFB. For "creature".. Probably just a coincidence that Hall used.

Of course human guards near there had Shoot to Kill orders even 60 years ago, according to Hall's books, because these aliens were frequently seen there. They visit the nearby settlement at night to "mingle", in the story. Alien mothers let their kids play in the hottest desert ditches at noon during summer - (that heat would kill a human child), because their planet is way hotter than Earth. A sci-fi book probably..

The greatest shocker out of Hall's sci-fi books was the complete government collusion: US was supplying raw materials to these relatively low-tech aliens and they were making chairs, and ship-furniture parts and even descending stairs at ship doors out of US supplied stuff.

OUTLINE0:00 - Introduction5:26 - Connections between early Christian miracle events
I'm watching the video with subtitles because of prof. Dianas indiscernible accent at several places. Looking up mentioned details, historic places, names, bios, art, sculptors, etc.. is recommended. A doctor of a Christian church?? What? Turns out they exist.
Anyway, in comes:
Teresa of Ávila, 28 March 1515 – 4 or 15 October 1582),[a] also called Saint Teresa of Jesus, was a Spanish Carmelite nun and prominent Spanish mystic and religious reformer.
Apparently a very strict Carmelite nun, who had to work around the insane Spanish Inquisition at the time (which was probably Lizzie influenced), so she could put some actual words of meaning into her teachings about her Interior Castle. Remember that historic Buddhist saying: "I have no castle, the immutable spirit is my castle?" (source: 14th century anonymous Samurai song) Also a similar structure mentioned in the recent session.

10:30:
Remember what the C's said about Moses' / Jacobs similarly weird encounters with angels and afterward had difficulty walking? (IIRC mentioned in one of the RPP books)

So Saint Teresa was praying, she suddenly noticed - to her side - that a small bright-shiny being just popped into existence..
It was probably a small grey sectoid drone: these were always reported to be Lizard-controlled, so the Lizzie operator must have been interacting with it on the other side of the line.. It wielded a dart - or some instrument looking like it - and it performed on her what must have been "a general abduction routine", meaning the small grey stuck that dart into her intestines.

It could not have been anal probing as she was a nun.. probably covered with layers of medieval clothing:
1. Nobody knows [?!], but some possible voluminous undergarment for warmth (equivalent of today's panties),
2. above it a white chemise for sure.
3. On top of that a nun's habit.
So I think that high-tech surgical dart instrument directly bypassed her nun clothing's layers and must have been stuck either through her belly wall or really went through her clothing into her "intestines" as an anal probe. Shocking Lizzie medical violence. :-O
When Bernini did that sculpture, no wonder the dart immediately was turned into an "arrow": {surely Saint Teresa must have felt totally "ecstatic" during the encounter..}

Bernini_Angel_with_Dart.jpg

Last edited:
Perhaps this whole disclosure is their (PTB) anticipation of an inevitable event, to prime people to interpret what will become widespread in a way that serves them.
One can easily imagine a scenario where during the next pandemic, real or artificial, the PTB via the WHO or the WEF or some World Technocratic Forum will say something like "last time during covid you didn't trust the science enough but now we have a super vaccine from our non-descriptive gender space siblings who are billions of trillions time more advanced in the science, therefore you can't complain and you don't have a choice, you'll be comfortably numb and happy".

Full(er) version of the interview with Grusch aired last night:

He discusses some historical crash retrievals (1933 - Italy, 1947 - Roswell, briefly), is uncomfortable using the word alien or ET because they may be higher-dimensional, suggests these NHIs are malevolent, hints at deaths (from encounters, and from secret-keepers). E.g.,
In movies, the aliens are sometimes portrayed as peaceful, even cuddly. Grush doesn’t think they’re that friendly.

I think the logical fallacy there is because they’re advanced, they’re kind. We’ll never really understand their full intent and that’s because we’re not them. But I think what appears to be malevolent activity has happened. That’s based on nuclear site probing activities and witness testimony.

When asked if human beings have been injured or killed by nonhuman intelligence, Grush avoided getting into details.

“While I can’t get into the specifics because that would reveal certain US classified operations, I was briefed by a few individuals on the program that there were malevolent events like that,” he said.

But if this non-human intelligence is so advanced, and at least some of them are malevolent, why haven’t they destroyed us already?

Grusch has written an internal document about his discoveries that refers to “agreements that risk putting our future in jeopardy.”

“That’s the kind of information I really hope national leadership is able to get to the bottom of,” Grusch said.
Knapp and Corbell will publish a podcast on their involvement with Grusch over the past 14 months tonight.

On the subject of the "whistleblower" on UAPs, this deSouza-Morris interview appeared:

Oh my! I've been listening to this interview in between watching Season 10 Episode 1 of the X-Files on the Comet channel. No sooner did the program end and I restarted the interview than DeSouza said the exact same thing that Mulder said in that episode as he detailed what he believed was the real agenda and how he and Scully had been deceived the whole time they worked on the X-Files - the merger of global governance with the military-industrial complex!

Comet has the X-Files and the Outer Limits on every afternoon during the week and I have been astonished how many episodes depict the highly suspected truth of the entire alien phenomenon that went mainstream beginning with the 1947 Arnold flying saucers sighting. I guess since these shows were clearly classed as science fiction, most people considered their content just that - fiction! And, that belief continues to be promoted in that Tucker Carlson's inclusion of the report of retrieved space craft was quickly poo-poohed as diminishing the quality of his new show on Twitter. Why include that claptrap was the definite contention. Yeah - don't take any of it seriously - wink wink!

The report of major infighting among these secret groups sounds like a ray of hope that all their plans will implode at some point! Time for more popcorn! 🍿🍿🍿

Oh my! I've been listening to this interview in between watching Season 10 Episode 1 of the X-Files on the Comet channel. No sooner did the program end and I restarted the interview than DeSouza said the exact same thing that Mulder said in that episode as he detailed what he believed was the real agenda and how he and Scully had been deceived the whole time they worked on the X-Files - the merger of global governance with the military-industrial complex!

Comet has the X-Files and the Outer Limits on every afternoon during the week and I have been astonished how many episodes depict the highly suspected truth of the entire alien phenomenon that went mainstream beginning with the 1947 Arnold flying saucers sighting. I guess since these shows were clearly classed as science fiction, most people considered their content just that - fiction! And, that belief continues to be promoted in that Tucker Carlson's inclusion of the report of retrieved space craft was quickly poo-poohed as diminishing the quality of his new show on Twitter. Why include that claptrap was the definite contention. Yeah - don't take any of it seriously - wink wink!

The report of major infighting among these secret groups sounds like a ray of hope that all their plans will implode at some point! Time for more popcorn! 🍿🍿🍿
I also have noticed the similarities to the xfiles mytharc episodes. It’s like watching a classic television show in real time, how exciting!

Have you guys seen this, according to the comments there was a footage of these 10ft tall beings as well but has been scrubbed from the internet in the meantime
From what I heard, the footage was never released and the reason for it, if I am not mistaken, was that the footage involved private property and thus it is not allowed to be published.. which is kind of ridiculous, but sure whatever.

Agreed. I'm pretty sure this was just some random Twitter user hoax - not even connected with the family. Attention-getting behavior.

Yeah, unless something else comes out to make me think otherwise, I think they're just reporting their experience. As for "them" "allowing" it to be reported, keep in mind that the news team who broke the story and investigated it was George Knapp's network/team, and they regularly publish UFO stories. I don't see anything really remarkable about it. Other stations will pick it up because it's clickbaity and everyone's got UFO fever.
Good point, and perhaps the fact that it caught on fire and was so widespread is because of the fever.

The problem with not releasing the footage immediately, if such a footage really exists to begin with, is that even if the kid finally releases it (maybe he was told to sell it instead) it will lose its credibility because anyone could make the accusation that he had all the time needed to produce or ask someone to produce a CGI hoax. The window of opportunity has closed.

This interview is actually quite fascinating...

Wow, the interview with Diana Pasulka was fantastic!

As mentioned by Laura, so worth watching and reflecting on, so many amazing topics and particularly interesting given the information offered through this network and the way this community has evolved.

I felt to offer a few observations - there is too much to comment on in one post.

The interview was easy to listen to, I liked Diana's openness and demeanour.

I struggled uncomfortably with the information about the Secret Space Program, the fact that it seems to be having a residual 'generational effect', that the children do not grow up having 'normal' lives, that the information she obtained from her friend who is part of the secret program seems to have changed her mind about the way she views this, made her 'ok' with what is going on (even though nobody is allowed to talk about it). Also, the AI topic / 'Moon Girl' - whose direct involvement and 'eloquent' views about AI, seem to have had a direct influence on Diana's own perspective. Diana's book certainly sounds interesting.

The mention of the person she referred to as 'Tyler' and his 'deeply transformational experience' at the Vatican was interesting. It seems he changed quite dramatically; but more importantly, the connection between himself and Diana dissipated. I can't help but feel there was good reason for that. She seemed to have quite a 'bond' with him when she spoke of him generally. Perhaps a little 'awestruck' in some ways?

Discussion about those living and connecting through monastic traditions most certainly mirrored aspects of this Fellowship.
- history of monks and nuns living in communities with each other
- working on spiritual growth, doing a lot of praying and studying
- healthy simple protocols they adopted and lived by
- their protocols (+conscious intentional focus?) made it possible for some to develop an ability to receive 'downloads'
- support was offered by more senior members to others who were 'receiving' to identify the source / process the information

There was discussion about the 'Human Being as a bridge' (as transmitters/receivers) between 'realities':

'What if we are these bridges, and, you know, part of our job is to keep our ability to maintain and cultivate this ability - to be this bridge - to create things".

Discussion about how this is being done by people using 'plant medicine' was touched on; but also mention that through the Space Program the 'downloading' is occurring without any substances used to facilitate that connection. Diana at least notes that if this kind of 'download' is going to happen (generally technology related), the information needs to be used for the 'greater good' of all, that it should not be weaponised. She observes in connection to this concept of being a 'transmitter' that she feels that, spirituality is a neglected part of Humanity.

In terms of the discussion about brain structure/receivership, I looked up the Caudate Putamen in Wiki:
(red is my emphasis)

The word "putamen" is from Latin, referring to that which "falls off in pruning", from "putare", meaning "to prune, to think, or to consider".

The putamen is a structure in the forebrain. Along with the caudate nucleus it forms the dorsal striatum. The caudate and putamen contain the same types of neurons and circuits – many neuroanatomists consider the dorsal striatum to be a single structure, divided into two parts by a large fiber tract, the internal capsule, passing through the middle. The putamen, together with the globus pallidus, makes up the lentiform nucleus. The putamen is the outermost portion of the basal ganglia. These are a group of nuclei in the brain that are interconnected with the cerebral cortex, thalamus, and brainstem. Basal ganglia include the dorsal striatum, substantia nigra, nucleus accumbens, and the subthalamic nucleus.

In mammals, the basal ganglia are associated with motor control, cognition, emotions, learning, and domain-general functions important for executive functioning as well as support for domain-specific languages. The basal ganglia are located bilaterally, and have rostral and caudal divisions. The putamen is located in the rostral division as part of the striatum. The basal ganglia receive input from the cerebral cortex, via the striatum.

Caudate nucleus​

The caudate works with the putamen to receive the input from cerebral cortex. Collectively, they can be considered the "entrance" to the basal ganglia. Projections from the putamen reach the caudate directly via the caudolenticular grey bridges. The putamen and caudate are jointly connected with the substantia nigra, however the caudate outputs more densely to the substantia nigra pars reticulata while the putamen sends more afferents to the internal globus pallidus.

Other neurotransmitters​

The putamen also plays a role in modulation of other neurotransmitters. It releases GABA, enkephalin, substance P, and acetylcholine. It receives serotonin and glutamate.

Role in "hate circuit"

Tentative studies have suggested that the putamen may play a role in the so-called "hate circuit" of the brain. A recent study was done in London by the department of cell and developmental biology at University College London. An fMRI was done on patients while they viewed a picture of people they hated and people who were "neutral". During the experiment, a "hate score" was recorded for each picture. The activity in sub-cortical areas of the brain implied that the "hate circuit" involves the putamen and the insula. It has been theorized that the "putamen plays a role in the perception of contempt and disgust, and may be part of the motor system that's mobilized to take action." It was also found that the amount of activity in the hate circuit correlates with the amount of hate a person declares, which could have legal implications concerning malicious crimes.[14]

Role in transgender individuals

The putamen was found to have significantly larger amounts of grey matter in male to female transgender individuals compared to the putamen of a typical cisgender man. This possibly suggests that a fundamental difference in brain composition may exist between trans women and cisgender men.[15]

Diana spoke about those who have a highly developed connection to a 'network' where they 'download' information from:

"A lot of the people that I found that interface with this phenomena - they... they don't have big platforms - and even if they did, I don't think a lot of people would be able to understand what they're saying, because they're so, really - a lot of them are so intelligent and 'out there', you know, and they are talking sometimes in mathematical terms. Who's gonna get that, who's gonna understand it, in popular culture?"

That comment above made me think of this forum, to some degree. However, I do feel that this forum strikes a really good balance of 'out there' in many ways but also provides loads of incredible, well thought out, very detailed information that 'breaks things down' helps to make the 'out there' easier to understand (and digest on a conscious level). I feel that if you are a member of this forum and do your best to follow suggested guidelines, protocols and make a concerted effort to apply yourself as much as you are able, your brain continues to develop, stretch and evolve, you get those 'neurons firing', and it becomes easier to grasp (at least some) concepts that perhaps earlier, you might initially have struggled with... OSIT.

I found the whole interview really interesting and right from the start, I saw in my mind a lovely image of Laura and Diana and other members of the Fellowship surrounded by stacks of books, sitting together, deep in discussion, talking for hours....
and hours...
and hours.
🤗

This interview is actually quite fascinating...

Diana Walsh Pasulka is a professor of religious studies and chair of the department of philosophy and religion at the University of North Carolina, Wilmington. Her research centers on the connections between technology and human belief in the context of religious history. She is the author of American Cosmic: UFOs, Religion, Technology, & Encounters: Experiences with Nonhuman Intelligences: Explorations with UFOs, Dreams, Angels, AI and Other Dimensions.

OUTLINE0:00 - Introduction5:26 - Connections between early Christian miracle events & modern UFO Experiences14:25 - The secret aerospace scientist who took Diana & Garry Nolan to a secret New Mexico crash site22:48 - The history of institutionalization on information28:10 - The UFO connection to religion 30:48 - Was the ‘being’ that crashed in Virginha, Brazil was a demon? Connections to reports from history35:10 - How media influences belief40:24 - The Dark / Paranormal element to UFO encounters45:30 - Aerospace engineers using mystical practices to ‘download’ knowledge53:34 - The “Noosphere” Earths organic network1:00:35 - Sightings of the Virgin Mary1:06:29 - The Allegory of the Cave1:14:58 - The ‘Hierarchy of beings’1:19:10 - Tic Tac UFO’s1:23:11 - The Secret Space Program1:31:58 - Media, mind wars, & Edward Bernays1:38:50 - Socrates idea of “Second hand knowledge”1:44:30 - Jacques Vallée & Esoteric traditions1:52:51 - The history of Satan1:56:61 - Synchronicities2:04:38 - Bob Lazar2:09:46 - How space changes human consciousness2:14:36 - John Marco Allegro& Psychedelics2:28:19 - Injuries/death related to some UFO encounters2:32:26 - Children have a stronger connection to the earth network

Very interesting, although both her and her interviewer's knowledge of early Christianity and paranormal experiences would be greatly improved if they read From Paul to Mark and High Strangeness!

Very interesting, although both her and her interviewer's knowledge of early Christianity and paranormal experiences would be greatly improved if they read From Paul to Mark and High Strangeness!
I am sure that Sott can do a good interview with her? While I was listening to her, I was seeing her interviewed by the Sott team. ;-D

Back
Top Bottom