Imminent Alien Disclosure?

Keep in mind that those who create fake footage of anything are also doing so, consciously or unconsciously, to muddy the waters and to "mock those who believe in UFOs". There are many levels to deception, from denying the existence of the phenomenon, to ridicule the witneses, to admit the UFOs exist but they are physical from another planet, to "only the military are reliable witnesses" etc. There is a disinformation program for everyone.

Yes, Someone actually wants us to believe in the alien invasion, but as the Cs mentioned above, the special effects are not going to be very convincing.😂

Now, I wonder, supposing we could videotape a 4D alien, how would the camera take it and would we still think when we see the result if it is CGI?
it would definitely be strange to us, the movement. Yet I don't believe sending it back to the animator would be my first response.

I know animation keyframes when I see them.
The motion at the end with the "turning around quickly"- there is no weight.
Exactly! Very tell-tale lack of gravity and body mass reaction to it. Also this ain't a grey, just some artistic license was taken to create a freaky, disturbing CGI-alien.
Now, I wonder, supposing we could videotape a 4D alien, how would the camera take it and would we still think when we see the result if it is CGI?
Hollywood currently with all their newest AI-tools is not able to create convincing humanoid creatures moving and emoting. They can do King-Kong, Godzilla and a mass of running dinos, then that large white giant ape, but their fakings are still recognizable.

But the South-Korean Movie Industry in one of their quite well-done action movies recently created a large grizzly bear - in pre-historic size & appearance - running around the forest it was moving very convincing and was snarling up-close in your face. Then they did another monster creature really well too. So I think it depends on the movie team.

Chinese and Koreans still have their innate human creativity.

Charles Hall wrote about government collusion with the aliens for a minimum of 80 years, so he matches Dolan. Hall's aliens, the Tall Whites have the C's confirmed lifespan of 800-1200 years on "Terra Firma", e.g. planets. They heal on their high-gravity planet much better.
?
Interesting healing-boost on higher ATM, thus why HBOT works so well on Earth?

See Alexander Kalian's answer here: on a higher gravity planet (2xG) ATM also doubles.
Air pressure has everything to do with height because it is caused by the force exerted from the volume of air above weighing down.
That said, if Earth had twice the gravitational field strength at the surface, by the inverse square law this would mean that the Earth doubled in mass. This would double the gravitational force on all objects if they remain at the same distance r from the Earth's centre as before:
ATM doubles on a 2x higher Gravity planet.jpg
Therefore the force exerted by layers of air above would double. P∝F, therefore atmospheric pressure P_atm too would double.

Tall Whites have to quickly ferry over their injured from Earth to heal up.. as Hall writes in his books. Strange how a 60 year old sci-fi book statement gets suddenly confirmed in light of current HBOT effects discoveries, huh?

So the Deep State 'alien-tech harboring criminals' worries are rather justified IMO, that their scheme can get out of hand really quick. Resulting in a civilian uprising. Government alien collusion is very enraging, I think.

Deep State must not "allow" any alien speaking footage to get out, where an alien would say:
- We have a signed real-estate contract with your government. All You land-owners on Earth were just leasing OUR LAND, our property! Your government knew about this for a long time..
etc.. etc.

Last edited:
Well I thought Avatar was quite good for animation.
Saldana's and other actors faces - at key spots - are directly mapped onto these digital puppets. So the lion-humanoid avatar face ought to pull & push of its parts in unison, to produce something that comes close enough to emotions. Good enough for the public.

They even sculpt parts of these very complex human facial expressions into "proper emotional muscle-shape", if they are not satisfied with the result. I checked the latest Avatar trailer. Faces do okay emotionally for a lion-humanoid alien.

They still fail to produce proper body-weight reaction to gravity. When Saldana does a roll and lands into a kneeling archer position ready to shoot. Its recognizable. At this point I think, they don't care, because it would be too much work. Shabby work is intended to be still good ProleFeed for the public.

One of my CGI colleagues recounted they worked hard to build a nice, physically correct ball rolling animation on a slide for a TV commercial. When the supervisor saw it, he immediately told them off to create a very lame / basic animation instead that had nothing to do with physics, because it will be perfect for the stupid public.

Latest Godzilla for example doesn't have facial emotions, so they concentrated on its large body mass to make it somewhat "properly" react to gravity, because mostly its body is what is shown to the public. Good job they did there, because people don't really have it in their consciousness, how a large dino moves.

People however have other people's body motion and facial expressions very well recorded in their - The Public - consciousness. Those of us, who at least are somewhat trained in special effects - tried tutorials to move whole human bodies (walk animations, etc..) and created facial expressions, we usually read Hollywood top-FX-experts, how they did their famous special effects in their movies. We notice immediately.

When Hollywood tries to replace human actors - superman, batman, spiderman etc.. - with digital actors, they zoom in with the camera on the human actor and suddenly, in a split second, before your very eyes on-screen, you suddenly see now the digital character is continuing the extremely athletic moves on screen, instead of the non-athlete human actor. Faking right at that moment is still recognizable. I doubt they will have the intent to really make it look right though. With how the Western economy is going..

Last edited:
Hall's aliens, the Tall Whites have the C's confirmed lifespan of 800-1200 years

I was looking for some corroboration by the C's that the 'Tall Whites' actually exist. Couldn't find any, except for the fact that there are tall white people on the planet.

AFAIK 4D aliens can evade electronic footage, even analog camera pics as shared by people involved in such attempts.

AFAIK 4D aliens can evade electronic footage, even analog camera pics as shared by people involved in such attempts.

A question in my mind for some time has been, what EM spectrum sections (from there - vision aparatuses that can be or have been constructed) can the craft NOT evade? Is that possible?

Edit: and I sure hope none of this has anything to do with CBDCs in July or anything else that needs to get lesser public attention.

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree that footage looked super fake.

However, a thought occurred to me this morning while listening to the News Real discussion about this topic. The C's did mention a little while a go that the thinning of the veil would make some of these phenomenon more common, which included entities and beings from other densities.

So, I lean on the side of believing that the family saw what they claimed, and that they're allowing it to be reported widely as a way to try and anticipate this further thinning of the veil between densities and realms.

Perhaps this whole disclosure is their (PTB) anticipation of an inevitable event, to prime people to interpret what will become widespread in a way that serves them.

Yeah, I agree that footage looked super fake.
Agreed. I'm pretty sure this was just some random Twitter user hoax - not even connected with the family. Attention-getting behavior.
However, a thought occurred to me this morning while listening to the News Real discussion about this topic. The C's did mention a little while a go that the thinning of the veil would make some of these phenomenon more common, which included entities and beings from other densities.

So, I lean on the side of believing that the family saw what they claimed, and that they're allowing it to be reported widely as a way to try and anticipate this further thinning of the veil between densities and realms.
Yeah, unless something else comes out to make me think otherwise, I think they're just reporting their experience. As for "them" "allowing" it to be reported, keep in mind that the news team who broke the story and investigated it was George Knapp's network/team, and they regularly publish UFO stories. I don't see anything really remarkable about it. Other stations will pick it up because it's clickbaity and everyone's got UFO fever.

This interview is actually quite fascinating...

Diana Walsh Pasulka is a professor of religious studies and chair of the department of philosophy and religion at the University of North Carolina, Wilmington. Her research centers on the connections between technology and human belief in the context of religious history. She is the author of American Cosmic: UFOs, Religion, Technology, & Encounters: Experiences with Nonhuman Intelligences: Explorations with UFOs, Dreams, Angels, AI and Other Dimensions.

OUTLINE0:00 - Introduction5:26 - Connections between early Christian miracle events & modern UFO Experiences14:25 - The secret aerospace scientist who took Diana & Garry Nolan to a secret New Mexico crash site22:48 - The history of institutionalization on information28:10 - The UFO connection to religion 30:48 - Was the ‘being’ that crashed in Virginha, Brazil was a demon? Connections to reports from history35:10 - How media influences belief40:24 - The Dark / Paranormal element to UFO encounters45:30 - Aerospace engineers using mystical practices to ‘download’ knowledge53:34 - The “Noosphere” Earths organic network1:00:35 - Sightings of the Virgin Mary1:06:29 - The Allegory of the Cave1:14:58 - The ‘Hierarchy of beings’1:19:10 - Tic Tac UFO’s1:23:11 - The Secret Space Program1:31:58 - Media, mind wars, & Edward Bernays1:38:50 - Socrates idea of “Second hand knowledge”1:44:30 - Jacques Vallée & Esoteric traditions1:52:51 - The history of Satan1:56:61 - Synchronicities2:04:38 - Bob Lazar2:09:46 - How space changes human consciousness2:14:36 - John Marco Allegro& Psychedelics2:28:19 - Injuries/death related to some UFO encounters2:32:26 - Children have a stronger connection to the earth network

Back
Top Bottom