Imminent Alien Disclosure?

I imagine any "whistleblowers" on that level national security are all authorized, and handled.

Well, Ross Coulthart, the interviewer, made it clear that Grusch is not really a "whistleblower", during his own interview with Bryce Zabel, as shared above, he said this about the "revelations":

... and before any of you linked to conclusions and assume that he's another Edward Snowden or another person who's breaking the law to bring this information to the public the extraordinary thing about Dave Grusch's revelations are that he is making them under the authorization of the Defense Office Pre-Publications Security Review, he has been approved by the U.S Department of Defense to do the interview he's done with me and with Leslie Kane and Ralph Blumenthal I like to think I'd hope that this indicates a pleasant level of openness by the U.S defense department...

Well, Ross Coulthart, the interviewer, made it clear that Grusch is not really a "whistleblower", during his own interview with Bryce Zabel, as shared above, he said this about the "revelations":
LOL sorry I almost spit out my coffee when I read "pleasant level of openness by the U.S. defense department". Yes, a pleasant, cute, really sweet and cuddly level of openness by the adorable military industrial complex. This makes me think about all these people waiting for "disclosure" because at some point the government will finally find it in their hearts to just.. tell the truth for the sake of truth! Finally they realized we all deserve to know what's really going on. It can't possibly be another agenda, another manipulation, part of another nefarious plan to herd the masses into the next phase of some "new world order", nah, it's simply some pleasant openness and refreshing amount of empathy towards the population's desire to know what's going on from the defense department. Yeah that must be what it is!

The fact that this guy can construct a sentence like this means he is incredibly naïve and lacks even a single clue about what kind of people he's dealing with. A perfect patsy to use as an interviewer for this authorized "disclosure". He won't ask any probing questions because he doesn't think any probing thoughts. Hell, maybe next he will go on Ellen DeGeneres and reveal some more stuff!

There was a recent close encounter of the third kind reported in Las Vegas. Footage was captured of a blue light landing, followed by a 911 call reporting two 8-10 foot beings with large eyes in someone’s backyard.

Another Redacted video. Haven't heard of the guest before. He claims to know a guy who knows about the "whistleblowers" who haven't gone public yet, and that they've got insurance in the form of DVDs which are currently in the possession of two prominent people in the UFO community (sounds like Knapp and Corbell).

And a tweet:

There was a recent close encounter of the third kind reported in Las Vegas. Footage was captured of a blue light landing, followed by a 911 call reporting two 8-10 foot beings with large eyes in someone’s backyard.

Searching for UFO's over Las Vegas brought few video and this 4 years old one picked my attention. 6 minutes of video, lot of flashes, changing shapes of lights, small visible solid body at certain times etc.

Another Redacted video. Haven't heard of the guest before. He claims to know a guy who knows about the "whistleblowers" who haven't gone public yet, and that they've got insurance in the form of DVDs which are currently in the possession of two prominent people in the UFO community (sounds like Knapp and Corbell).

And a tweet:

The guy being interviewed Joshua Reid seemed to be quite excited and seemed to get carried away. I was not satisfied with his answer to the very good question from Ryan asking Reid to speak to the idea that usually whistleblowers have “whistleblower rage” from the pressure of having to be quiet about something that really [ethically] speaks to them. It was a good question and this guy Grusch doesn’t seem to be displaying whistleblower rage, as Ryan said he is pretty cynical about it all, believes these are real revelations but why is it being fed to the public now in this way. And he is concerned that the whistleblowers are simply being used for a particular purpose.

So what I got from this is that, the dude Ryan on Redacted is worth paying attention to.

From Terry Rodemerk:

Blue lights and 10 foot tall aliens in a Las Vegas suburb. Meanwhile, DOD talks about tic-tacs and whistle blowers talk about ships and invasions. It sounds like they hired Steven King to write the script.

Dr. Carol Rosin - How a FAKED Alien invasion could jumpstart the NWO - 2001. 22 years later here we are. I'm guessing they're skipping the asteroids because they're running out of time. Maybe not, we'll see.

I watched the Desouza interview with Dr. Michael Salla about Project Bluebeam after it was recommended that I do, and have to say this whole alien invasion/holograms situation doesn't seem all that plausible. We have a former FBI Agent who's all of a sudden burst onto the scene with all this shocking information, meanwhile it looks like the collective consciousness is being saturated with meme's, videos and talk of potential alien invasion in the near future so that the average person is starting to talk about it in a matter of fact way. Then there's the theories running rampant that if it does happen, the government will be responsible! My first instinct is this is a distraction.

For example, Covid came out of left field. Did anyone see that coming? And if anyone did, the information got very little traction. But that was a real nightmare that happened very quickly and unexpectedly. Desouza says that's why they'll have to use these UFO's to actually destroy something in order to scare the public into submission. But the idea seems almost comical and as if it's being handed out to the public for consumption that the government will try something like this. Why prepare everyone ahead of time if they want to catch people unawares in order to instill or install new Draconian measures and continue where the Covid lockdowns left off? Like the C's said, to be forewarned is to be forearmed. So why forewarn people unless in actuality it's a feint.
I’ve been thinking about your post. I am also wondering what is the ruse here?
I just watched the next interview in Redacted (Clayton Morris not Ryan—I got his name wrong in my previous post) with DeSousa discussing Davis Grulsch.
We can be seeing multiple levels to this PsyOp. As we know what usually happens tactics such as ‘Limited hangouts’ and ‘controlled opposition’, are always used. There is always flexibility in the ruse with the 4D-STS ability to go back in time to adjust things as needed.

With this in mind when watching the next interview my ears pricked when Morris said these “benevolent” aliens that have been here for years cooperating with our military…why would they now be attacking us…?
In another part of the interview De Sousa talks about the weaponisation of the FBI against the people which is what he concludes is happening from the Grulsch whistleblower information.

So I think we have a few layers here and it is all steering away from the truth of 4d-STS actually being quite malevolent in their intent. Which is a shift from what we know De Sousa has published prior. So De Sousa and Morris themselves may well be part of the psyop without realising it. Is this a timeline shift or is Morris unwittingly or knowingly steering this towards the message of “benevolent” aliens?

Last edited:
I’ve been thinking about your post. I am also wondering what is the ruse here?
I just watched the next interview in Redacted (Clayton Morris not Ryan—I got his name wrong in my previous post) with DeSousa discussing Davis Grulsch.
We can be seeing multiple levels to this PsyOp. As we know what usually happens tactics such as ‘Limited hangouts’ and ‘controlled opposition’, are always used. There is always flexibility in the ruse with the 4D-STS ability to go back in time to adjust things as needed.
Dolan pretty much summed up my thoughts in the first minutes of his video, which I posted above. There is an old-school faction, which has been behind the secrecy for the past 80 years, and who wants to maintain this secrecy. There is another faction, which I think we can call the Bigelow faction, because he seems to have been the one who got the ball rolling, and all of these guys are connected in some way. This started outside the mil/intel world (e.g. the Skinwalker group, including Colm Kelleher), but with AAWSAP and AATIP, moved into the official world. Straddling the edges are guys like Knapp, Corbell, and the TTSA guys (Puthoff, Elizondo, DeLonge, Mellon). All these whistleblowers, from Elizondo to Grusch, connect in some way to the Bigelow group.

Dolan suggests they may be primarily interested in getting their hands on the tech for themselves. There is also a 'patriotic' motivation that would appeal to many in the military world: secrecy has naturally prevented scientific advancement (at least as far as many of these guys know, and which appears to be the case at least in some of these SAPs, as Lazar observed), and thus military tech advantage. There are high-ranking military people who know this stuff exists, and probably do not like the fact that it's being kept from them, even though they should (legally speaking) have access. This group may be pushing for a kind of soft disclosure as a way of breaking the stranglehold on the tech that is keeping it in the hands of a very small group from which they are excluded. In this sense, the disclosure will be real, in a sense, but also a limited hangout, because they do not necessarily intend on making everything public. Just enough to serve their purposes. As Linda Howe pointed out at the end of the Dolan video, will they come clean about abductions, mutilations, and more? (Well, the Skinwalker guys at least are not shy about pointing out the connections...)

All of this can play into a grander strategy. Personally, I doubt it is being stage-managed at a higher, "secret government" level. At the very least, if there is a fully read-in faction that wants things to go this way, they don't have to do much except let things play out as the naturally would and react accordingly, now that there is semi-openness about official programs and highly publicized whistleblower protection legislation to act as an incentive. We're in the tail-end of a secular cycle and intra-elite infighting is to be expected, and we see it all over the place in other contexts. It would be anomalous if it weren't. But if there is a grander strategy, I think its source is more likely to be 4D STS manipulating these various factions for their own ends.
With this in mind when watching the next interview my ears pricked when Morris said these “benevolent” aliens that have been here for years cooperating with our military…why would they now be attacking us…?
In another part of the interview De Sousa talks about the weaponisation of the FBI against the people which is what he concludes is happening from the Grulsch whistleblower information.

So I think we have a few layers here and it is all steering away from the truth of 4d-STS actually being quite malevolent in their intent. Which is a shift from what we know De Sousa has published prior. So De Sousa and Morris themselves may well be part of the psyop without realising it. Is this a timeline shift or is Morris unwittingly or knowingly steering this towards the message of “benevolent” aliens?
I caught that too. Morris cites Michael Salla approvingly, who apparently characterized these aliens as benevolent, and they've been sharing this wonderful tech and cooperating with us. And the bad government is trying to demonize them in order to get Space Force funding. Compared with that take, the Elizondos of this whole thing seem more on point. They frame it as a national security issue, which it is, in the real sense of the word.

Regardless, it sure is fun to watch unfolding!

So they seem to have cranked up the alien hype, I wonder what else they're trying to cover up this time.

Anyway, I will echo what I have said a few times in the past... which others have said far more eloquently, they keep trying to turn the entire phenomenon into a physical nuts and bolts phenomenon that is only determined by level of technology, which does an incredible disservice, but I do think this is part of the goal.. to present a tiny bit of the phenomena as its entire reality, easy to manage and digest.

I started a thread on John DeSouza's take on things here:

Hope I will get some participation since his little book really is QUITE interesting considering he's trying to figure out all the things we have worked on for years, only he's doing it without benefit of the Cs assistance.

Now there is supposedly a video of one alien in Las Vegas.

I know animation keyframes when I see them.
The motion at the end with the "turning around quickly"- there is no weight. It stops too abruptly and the next keyframe is messy. It -screams- 3d animation, and much less well done than in most blockbusters at that.
Source: Have been a 3d animator for 20 years.

Back
Top Bottom