George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

If this continue surely the army will have to take control and put the country under an Etat de Siege. And I have difficulty to imagine a country as big as USA under this situation. I think they take their time to stop this because it produces fear on the population. But we know they love chaos, it is food for them to see all this violence and destruction. Now war is on their streets, they who always did war in other countries. Now they pay the price. And I really doubt that even if they love chaos they will be able to stop this violent tsunami.

What is evident is the sufferance that all of this produce. And the C's I think told us that that more sufferance has to be lived for a change. Or was it Laura?

The fall of the Empire is near.

White people have been told, for a long time now, that they are uniquely evil; that their crimes against the rest of the species, and against nature herself, are beyond forgiveness; that they are slated for removal; and that the future will be better without them. We're told it's evil to have pride in our ancestors; told it's evil to want our own territories; told not to have babies.

How do you think this makes us feel? Do you think it's good for the souls of whites to be subjected to constant demonization and demoralization? Is this an environment conducive to spiritual health?

I'd suggest that you stop taking these missives from the media and govt. so personally, but it's up to you (and I know it's a difficult thing to do). Despite what you wrote above, the statement 'who cares?' is still valid I think. The only people who 'care' are those who get pulled into the manipulation, and when you've been manipulated to 'care', you don't REALLY 'care', you're being manipulated. If you (and all of us) don't take an attitude of 'this is none of my business', then you are definitely going to get sucked in to 'picking a side'. Once you've done that, by definition you're going to be wrong, regardless of which 'side' you pick.

@Cleo I really didn't know about that tweet and the story behind it. I just saw similarity between a news shot in real time compared to a movie still.....I'm forever looking at predictive programming in movies and ads......

The whole thing actually made me think of something that was said in Session 21 December 2012 about ‘...mass consciousness signaling to itself.’ For what it’s worth.

Just getting caught up with this topic and wanted to ask trendsetter something. But first this:

The C's have said whites are the real Semites, so they should be removed from the gene pool because they have something in genetics that affects in negative way 4d STS domination in 4th density.

So, no surprise that PTB tries everything to demonize our people.

No, they didn't say that. And no, all white people are not "our people".

Have I witnessed violence first hand, yes. Have I been the target of violence, yes; from blacks and whites. Threatening of lynchings included. Have I known people that were arrested/accused of crimes they didn't commit, yes and no. Have I played video games at the expense of white people, no. It's a little odd that some would post an article to make their point as a rebuttal to someone attempting to give a window into a different actual experience instead of something that was simply read on the internet. Remember experiences do count as perspectives too.

Trendsetter, I've read all of your posts on this thread and the responses, but I'm still not sure exactly what your point is, other than that some members were misguidedly using race-based crime statistics to subtly or not-so-subtly try to make some unspecified (but apparently implied) point that the protests in the US are unjustified.

Maybe I'm missing the overall point here, but it seems to me that the protests are justified as a result of the brutal treatment of Floyd, but the rioting and looting are not, and are not even motivated by any anger over Floyd's death, but rather just gangs of hoodlums bent on exploiting the situation to their own advantage. It's actually quite ridiculous to bring race into this situation at all, since it really has nothing to do with it.

This stream is live so i can't give you a timestamp to check it. Maybe check the news tomorrow.

Apperently a 31 year old Gregroy Wang (if i understood the name correctly) took an Uber to downtown LA, geard up in National Guard attire and an assault rifle. He then fell into formation with the National Guard Troops. Someone from the troop noticed him and called the police. He is a former Guardsmen. He wanted to join in to the fun. The rifle was a ghost weapon (home made without a serial number).

Scary stuff.

I'd suggest that you stop taking these missives from the media and govt. so personally, but it's up to you (and I know it's a difficult thing to do). Despite what you wrote above, the statement 'who cares?' is still valid I think. The only people who 'care' are those who get pulled into the manipulation, and when you've been manipulated to 'care', you don't REALLY 'care', you're being manipulated. If you (and all of us) don't take an attitude of 'this is none of my business', then you are definitely going to get sucked in to 'picking a side'. Once you've done that, by definition you're going to be wrong, regardless of which 'side' you pick.

Since this whole riot thing started, I haven't had much to say about it because I kind of see it as something inevitable, so my feelings were 'neutral'. Joe has a better way of putting it -- to have the attitude of 'this is none of my business'.

IMO, nobody is 'right' and nobody is 'wrong'. It's an 'event' that was/is/and will continue as a 'creation' of 4D STS's wishful thinking. It's simply an 'event' that has to play itself out.

If there is a time to 'sit back and enjoy the show', I think this is it.

I don't think so. What is happening now is all part of the standard plan of introducing the NWO. They were programming people for this kind of thing for a long time. And since they had to introduce the lockdown because of the coronavirus, they decided to implement the whole thing. And so far everything is going according to that plan. So I think that if something happens in astronomical sense it will not be a part of the plan. I think that a lot of things right now are not a part of the original plan. Just think about it, you cannot have a thousands of satellites in the sky if you have a severe drop of magnetic shield. But 4D probably saw something in the future for this timeline and they are now in panic mode. And they are creating chaos down here which then creates chaos up there. Which will then create more chaos down here... and off you go in downward spiral.

Think it is bit of both, they have planed things that of course do not end like they wish to but also they sense pressure because of ongoing and oncoming changes that they are aware of(on which level it is questionable) so they are in a haste because they fear losing control, and when you haste you make mistakes which only makes them more agressive, it is also kind of downward spiral.

The fall of the Empire is near.

It is literally happening in front of our eyes, like in ancient Rome just you have live feed.

Stuff like this is really annoying!

It makes it so hard to side with police

This is an example of confusion, emotional reaction and lack of intelligence on part of officers(especially when everybody can say that and that can be looter in this kind of situation and you believe them and also what is worst case you chase some people on foot alone when there are rioters all around you) , but then still what is the purpose of defending a store for half an hour because of lack of resources when after that you will have the same thing with widespread anarchy.

Elyse Cane (@ElyseCane) Tweeted: Brick Pallets being dropped off for Rioters/ Antifa by ACME BRICK COMPANY Owned by Berkshire Hathaway & Bill Gates (who recently left the board) & The Chicago Marmon Group founded by JAY & ROBERT PRITZKER & Berkshire Hathaway #RabbitHole #Antifa #Riots #Planned #Agenda #Hoax https://t.co/HAr40d2gCx
Checked it out to see if Bill Gates really was on the board...yes and he very recently stepped down:

Checked on the Marmon Group and, wow, looking at their subsidiaries, they'll most likely make a ton of money when the ruined cities are rebuilt....But hey, I'm just thinking.

The following is a list of subsidiaries of the Marmon Group: [6]

• Amarillo Gear Company LLC
    • Amarillo Gear Service
  • Amarillo Wind Machine LLC
  • Anderson Copper and Brass Company LLC
  • Astha Sterling Crane Plc (India)
  • Atlas Bolt & Screw Company LLC
  • Cable USA LLC
  • Campbell Hausfield
  • Cannon Equipment [7]
  • Catequip S.A.S and Cat'Serv S.A.R.L
  • CCPI Europe Ltd
  • Cerro Electrical Products
  • Cerro E.M.S
  • Cerro Fabricated Products LLC
  • Cerro Flow Products LLC
  • Cerro Plumbing Products
  • Cerro Wire LLC
  • Commercial Zone Products
  • Comtran Cable LLC
  • Cornelius
  • DCI-Artform
    • Sloane Retail Solutions
  • Dekoron Unitherm LLC
  • Dekoron Wire & Cable LLC
  • Display Technologies LLC
  • Dominioni [8]
  • Ecodyne Heat Exchangers LLC
  • Ecodyne Ltd
  • EcoWater Canada Ltd
  • EcoWater Systems Europe
  • EcoWater Systems LLC
  • Eden
  • Enersul Inc.
  • Epuro
  • EXSIF Worldwide Inc.
  • Filtrex Technologies
  • Focused Technology Solutions,Inc.
  • Fontaine Commercial Trailer Inc.
  • Fontaine Fifth Wheel Company
  • Fontaine Modification Company
  • Fontaine Spray Suppression Company
  • Freo Group Pty Ltd (Australia)
  • Gendon Polymer Services Inc.
  • Graver Technologies LLC
  • Graver Water Systems LLC
  • Harbour Industries LLC
  • Jomac Canada
  • Joyce Crane
  • Koehler-Bright Star LLC
  • KX Technologies LLC
  • L.A. Darling Company LLC
  • Leader Metal Industry Co. Ltd
  • Lindenau Full Tank Services GmbH
  • M/K Express Company LLC
  • Marmon Aerospace & Defense, LLC, dba RSCC Aerospace and Defense [9]
  • Marmon Utility LLC (Hendrix)
  • Marmon Utility LLC (Kerite)
  • Marmon/Keystone Canada Inc.
  • Marmon/Keystone LLC
  • Marmon-Herrington Company
  • McKenzie Valve & Machining LLC
  • Midwest Plastic Fabricators
  • Nylok LLC
  • Owl Wire and Cable LLC
  • Pan American Screw LLC
  • Penn Aluminum International LLC
  • Penn Machine Company LLC
  • Perfection
  • Prince Castle LLC
  • Procoves Industrie
  • Radiant-RSCC Speciality Cable Private Ltd (India)
  • Railserve Inc.
    • Ameritrack Rail
  • RLS Press Fittings
  • Robertson Inc.
  • RSCC Wire & Cable LLC
  • Sisu Axles Inc.
  • Sonnax Transmission Company, Inc.
  • Sterling Crane (North America)
  • Store Opening Solutions LLC
  • Streater LLC
  • TE Wire & Cable LLC
  • Thorco Industries LLC
  • 3Wire Group Inc.
  • Trackmobile LLC
  • Trade Fixtures LLC
  • Transco Railway Products
  • Triangle Suspension Systems Inc.
  • TSE Brakes Inc.
  • Tucker Safety Products
  • Unarco Industries LLC
  • Uni-Form Components Co.
  • Union Tank Car Company
  • UTLX Company
  • Webb Wheel Products
  • Wells Lamont Industrial
  • Wells Lamont Retail Group
  • Western Builders Supply Inc.
SOURCE....you can read more on and of the people who own it here:
Elyse Cane on Twitter: "Brick Pallets being dropped off for Rioters/ … Achived Tweet Here

This Tweet is from a suspended account. Account suspended Twitter suspends accounts which violate the Twitter Rules

Some pretty intense lefist group think happening to Dan Dicks. Someone decided he's a bad man, so the black lives matter group suddenly decided Dan was a Nazi even though he was there to support the event. You can see the madness spreading like a cancer, people having no clue what they are doing, the emptyness in one of those girls eyes is scary stuff.

SOTTREADER said:
"Stuff like this is really annoying!"

"It makes it so hard to side with police"

And I don't know if I was the cop, in a highly stressful and volitile situation, that I wouldn't react. He did not turn into a punch, if you watch. The protester pulled down his mask and was literally screaming in his face. And his friend was pulling him away from the cop by the back of his tee shirt, like, "Don't do that, man"

When someone just pokes a finger in my face, it causes a flare in me. The tweet says this is what caused the riot....what if that would be true?

And I don't know if I was the cop, in a highly stressful and volitile situation, that I wouldn't react. He did not turn into a punch, if you watch. The protester pulled down his mask and was literally screaming in his face. And his friend was pulling him away from the cop by the back of his tee shirt, like, "Don't do that, man"

When someone just pokes a finger in my face, it causes a flare in me. The tweet says this is what caused the riot....what if that would be true?

It looks kind of self fulfilling prophecy, provoking a reaction to have a justification for something I was planning all along, and then telling see I told you so. On the other hand some videos show police using unecessary force based on higher up orders to disperse crowds that led to rioting. In other words coctel of chaos.

Some pretty intense lefist group think happening to Dan Dicks. Someone decided he's a bad man, so the black lives matter group suddenly decided Dan was a Nazi even though he was there to support the event. You can see the madness spreading like a cancer, people having no clue what they are doing, the emptyness in one of those girls eyes is scary stuff.

It is crazy, this girls looks unaware what is she even telling, just telling it for the sake of telling because someone told her, level of a 6 year old, no abillity for basic thinking. And also maybe doing it only for showing loyality in childlike manner and gaining position in the group. Bunch of zombies.

Last edited:
Adam Green documents random acts of psychopathy around America in this vid. Disgusting, and absolutely shocking stuff. I'm so glad I live in rural Wales, I live in Hobbiton compared to this pathological madness. It's a balanced vid, you see cops behaving like bastards too. There's also featured footage re-tweeted by Trump re- Antifa. That prediction of a "colour revolution" seems all too likely now. There's even footage of a random white woman getting down on her knees apologising for her "white privelage". Unbelievable. Between the hard left and the hard right, we've got no chance, these people are psychos.

Even Churches on fire, where will this end? I imagine pathological Zionists are having a field day. There's also a part on how the SPLC acts as apologists for Antifa. The vilification of white people seems to be the predominate trend in this material, utterly despicable stuff by the propagators. Multiculturalism has truly failed. Having said that, I really feel for those on all sides/colours who have no part in this madness.

Well.., I spoke too soon yesterday in saying, "I don't feel the anger ready to burst."

I mean, I don't feel anger myself, but the bursting is now evident. -I just drove through my sleepy little town, population less than 5000, and was surprised to see a big gathering of people in the town square with megaphones and protest signs. People must have been driving in from far away. There were several hundred people, a lot who I didn't recognize from around here.

I hope nobody gets hurt or does anything stupid. I do not want to wake up to smashed shop windows and calls for vengeance, etc. But people, I think, are looking for an excuse to get violent, to punish the establishment in the ways mobs blindly do. They've been so wound up over the years on a steady diet of divisive lies and fear/hate mongering.

So even out here in the middle of nowhere, apparently the fires can arrive in a little neighborhood like mine.

Also, a cruise through FB demonstrates that people are going completely off the rails. The smart, normal, educated people I used to know and think were fine a couple of years ago are now posting enraged missives, virtue-signaling loudly, openly cheering violence. Saying things like, "Looting is how you protest capitalism!" One particular user has gone flat-out, medically crazy, claiming that certain people she used to call friends are now ALL CAPS NAZIS, accusing them of horrors. Even her close still-friends are advising her to calm down, only to be met with more wild accusations. People are losing their marbles in real time.

This is what happens when you don't think for yourself, don't analyze the claims of the media. These are the vegans and the global warming activists and the statues-are-bad people. The Covid-is-Real bunch. The SJWs and legions of virtue-signalers.

People need to get back to work ASAP. I hope it isn't too late, that I'm not sliding down the wrong time line!

Last edited:
Apperently a 31 year old Gregroy Wang (if i understood the name correctly) took an Uber to downtown LA, geard up in National Guard attire and an assault rifle. He then fell into formation with the National Guard Troops. Someone from the troop noticed him and called the police. He is a former Guardsmen. He wanted to join in to the fun. The rifle was a ghost weapon (home made without a serial number).

Scary stuff.

I received two videos containing armed men in the middle of the protests. One was a man with a bow and arrow who apparently used his weapon against someone but it wasn't clear. He was then attacked by the protesters, of course. And the other one was footage from a news outlet that filmed a guy with what I would say was an assault rifle. I couldn't tell, but it was a big weapon.

I can't confirm where or when these videos were filmed nor by whom, but these are scary things to see, indeed.

Back
Top Bottom