George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

just rereading the transcript from 1994. Here is something of interest fromthe Cs ;

Session 5 October 1994 | Cassiopaea Forum
Q: (L) Is Guyana a relatively safe place in terms of earth crustal movements, earth changes, etc?

A: What is? Earth includes all planet surface.

Q: (L) Are there any places that are going to be safer than others?

A: Changeable.

Q: (L) Is the North Caroline/Blue Ridge Mountain area relatively safe?

A: What did I just tell you? Depends on vibrational frequency changes. No specific earth changes are accurately predictable until near event.
{This is an important clue that suggests that by changing the vibrational frequency of either ourselves or our planet, or both, that cataclysms can be mitigated.}

Mitigated but also precipitated or aggravated I think.

Now look at the major town where we have the riot and expect some reaction in these area. East and West coast and central along the mississipi river.

Are town targeted by there geographical place along weak point to precipitate a reaction (natural disaster) by changing the vibrational frequency of precise area.

I can see someone obsessed with control, attempting to keep people locked down by whatever means, thinking about paying people to stay home, and how that would have only one possible outcome. And for a while that may have been the case, but the thought occurred to me tonight, and I may be completely wrong here but, that one of the things that keep people from protesting en masse is the fact that they have a job to keep, a schedule to follow and a livelihood to withhold.

I remembered while reading this part of your post something that Haffner wrote, trying to answer a question as to "why
no individuals ever spontaneously opposed some particular injustice or iniquity they experienced" during the rule of the Nazis in Germany:

Strangely enough, it was just this automatic continuation of ordinary
life that hindered any lively, forceful reaction against the horror.

[...]

That still leaves the question why no individuals
ever spontaneously opposed some particular injustice or iniquity they
experienced, even if they did not act against the whole. (I am not blind to
the fact that this charge applies to me as much as to anyone else.)
It was hindered by the mechanical continuation of normal daily life.
How different history would be if men were still independent, standing on
their own two feet, as in ancient Athens. Today they are yoked to the
details of their work and daily timetable, dependent on a thousand little
details, cogs in a mechanism they do not control, running steadily on rails
and helpless if they become derailed. Only the daily routine provides
security and continuity. Just beyond lies a dark jungle.
Every European of
the twentieth century feels this in his bones and fears it. It is the cause of
his reluctance to do anything that could “derail” his life — something
audacious or out of the ordinary. It is this lack of self-reliance that opens
the possibility of immense catastrophes of civilization such as the rule of
the Nazis in Germany.

I also hope I’m not creating noise on this thread.

I don't think you're creating noise, Candice.and thank you for your post. I could be wrong, but perhaps this thread will turn into a Corona like thread, filled with news items, but also personal posts. It is important for all of us to unlearn and get rid of our programming, buffers and false knowledge. So kudos to you for networking about this.

I thought luc's post could hold some clues for you?
Regarding the discussion about race and so on, fwiw, it seems to me there is another point to be made in addition to the many good contributions here: namely that there are many things that can be true simultaneously even though they may seem contradictory on the surface. This is because there are different levels from which to think about something, different perspectives. A psychologist I know called it the "big AND" - it's worthwhile sometimes to try to combine two aspects by saying "this is true AND that is true", and see where this leads.

Perhaps one way of looking at it is that the information field is multi-dimensional, which means that if you have one data point that is true, it doesn't necessarily follow that another data point cannot be true simultaneously, because they don't occupy the same realm so to speak. Or we could think of different perspectives from which to shine light on the object we study. There are different levels of analysis, and it's easy to mix them up and get confused. Again, sometimes it's important to hold two opposing views in mind without giving in to the urge to decide, once and for all, which is true and which is wrong. I think this is an important thing.

I myself have experienced racism vicariously through an old friend of mine and a few beloved family members who are mixed race. So, I have seen the ugly face of racism with my own eyes: The old friend was from West-Africa and walked me home one night, when a white guy in his car pretended to run us over while we were crossing the street. That said, this also happened to me when I was about 16 years old and on my way to post a letter fairly early in the evening (I lived in a white and 'respectable' neighbourhood}.

But at the same I recall that a few white friends and family members, all women (and myself included) fell victim to aggression and violence committed by a few African men. So, I couldn't agree more with luc and emphasise how important it is to 'hold two opposing views in mind' even if it's painful and difficult.

It would be cool if we had a REAL map of 5G deployment in all cities worldwide, altho I would first want to see where is it in the US... maybe (I would bet on it if I had extra $$$) we could see a connection. If you havent heard EMFs can be used to make people more agressive! I read few years ago, before 5G tech was made public, that police and military use it to make their personnel more agressive and obedient.

Heres a quote I posted in 5G and Pathogens thread:
Cell phone users and ‘smart’ technology addicts ought to realize there is a ‘universe’ of unknowns regarding human health, environmental impacts and other damaging issues that will materialize as a result of 5G not being studied carefully and fully, but being fast-tracked by the inordinate use of devices we lived without until less than 25 years ago,plus a restrained non-disclosure of 5G capabilities, which the U.S. military uses as “directed energy weapons”

It would be cool if we had a REAL map of 5G deployment in all cities worldwide, altho I would first want to see where is it in the US... maybe (I would bet on it if I had extra $$$) we could see a connection. If you havent heard EMFs can be used to make people more agressive! I read few years ago, before 5G tech was made public, that police and military use it to make their personnel more agressive and obedient.
How up-to-date the map is I can't judge, but here is the link: 3G / 4G / 5G Abdeckungskarte, United States

@Agron I was thinking the same thing. It has been said more 5G infrastructure was being installed during the lockdown. There's also VK2 (Voice to Skull) technology. Something to look into.

Besides that, ya know, I never felt much in regards to racial tension in the US as a young adult and into middle years. I thought we did pretty good as a melting pot of different cultures and colors....FOR THE MOST PART....Something changed though and I believe it was inserted into society.
This video will probably sound offensive/triggering to some or many but hear him out because he dissects the young black woman's speech down to what it is, reactive and emotionally based with little to no logic....maybe the host of the video is overly snide but he does have good points:

"Racist Black Girl Justifies The Riots"

Okay, now let's take a look at a young black man giving advice from a point of knowledge learned after quitting membership in BLM. He points out that blacks are being used and manipulated by the Left emotionally and to get votes. He says the movements in this country, all of them, white/black straight/gay have been infiltrated and certain powers are attempting to get these groups aligned with ideas that they don't stand for:

"Former Black Lives Matter Ferguson Organizer, Chaziel Sunz, Exposed Democrats, Antifa, BLM, & More"

Have race wars been prompted? Nay, they have been created....Many layers, many levels of deception and interference on this planet but we all knew that.....I stiil see and hear beautiful souls broadcasting thru and over the mayhem.

img_16.jpg

Can't make this stuff up! Breaking news vs
"World War Z"

View attachment 36639
Apparently MSNBC never aired the World War Z clip:

Back
Top Bottom