George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

@Cleo I really didn't know about that tweet and the story behind it. I just saw similarity between a news shot in real time compared to a movie still.....I'm forever looking at predictive programming in movies and ads......

Just saw this clip shared by Laura on FB with Tucker Carlson speaking about what's going on in the US, blaming the media and the feckless politicians that are inciting a race war. It's pretty serious and disturbing what's happening, of course this is the same old game of STS hyperdimensional beings and their 3d minions, that is divide at impera. The questions is, will people see it before it's too late?

So.. now it would be a stay at home because of riots and martial law just now when the COVID-19 is fading away..

It's very telling and goes to show that there is something going on behind the scenes. So why are the authorities so hell bent to impose martial law and increase their control for the past couple of months, using various excuses? Is it because they know or sense some major changes coming, such as astronomical and other earth and cosmic changes the C's alluded to?

Just saw this clip shared by Laura on FB with Tucker Carlson speaking about what's going on in the US, blaming the media and the feckless politicians that are inciting a race war. It's pretty serious and disturbing what's happening, of course this is the same old game of STS hyperdimensional beings and their 3d minions, that is divide at impera. The questions is, will people see it before it's too late?
This also was posted on SOTT:

Goes to what groups are behind the protests, beyond ANTIFA. The game is Revolution and Regime Change....(aside from STS 4D squeezing us unmercifully)
Same players as in years past where turmoil was enacted.

Thanks for the heads up on DSA. I hadn't heard of them, but there supposedly are 600 dues-paying members in my town. This curiously is exactly the same number as quoted for the Twin Cities. The video is informative, but flawed by deep state influence in its perspective (e.g., disdain of any support for N. Korea, Russia, China, Cuba, and Iran). DSA, as quoted, makes good points about the population being suffocated by policing and poverty, and years of being looted by corporations and billionaires. However, they discredit it all if they support violence and looting.

How up-to-date the map is I can't judge, but here is the link: 3G / 4G / 5G Abdeckungskarte, United States
Seems its updated regularly. Because theres 5G in every big city. And T-Mobile carrier is the absolute leader with coverage... Designated color for 5G is violet. 4G+ is red and 4G is orange. 3G is green. Ofcourse, theres no way to know if this is ALL of it or there is infrastructure that is kept "off the books".

T-Mobile:
Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 21.50.56.png

This is AT&T Mobility. They have 10times less 5G ...some on east coast and some in the midwest:
Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 21.59.45.png

Theres 9 carriers total. Verizon Wireless is also covering entire US as T-Mobile ... but only/mostly with 4G and 4G+, they have almost no 5G. Sprint has some 5G but its nothing compared to the T-Mobile. And I dont know if they are sharing this infrastructure or everyone has their own instalations/units.

Verizon Wireless:
Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 22.15.07.png

Last edited:
Gosh! What a turn of events indeed.

It's really hard to see people going insane like this and attacking other innocent people, looting and destroying everything they come across.

It's unbelievable to see such contradictions as well, when a week ago we could see so many people freaking out about a virus and asking everybody to stay home, and now they are in the streets (or encouraging people to go to the streets) as if the virus was never an issue. And I also think about all the people who were SO concerned about every single coronavirus death saying that we should be locked down to save every live, yet, they now seem so unconcerned by all the people who were hurt during these riots and maybe even killed (because some of the videos show such extreme violence that I think some people may have died due to what's happened). But we're not being told on a huge screen about this... so it shows how people's 'empathy' is manipulated to be directed towards who the media tells them to feel sorry about. Now, it's time to sympathize with the rioters, so their victims don't matter that much, it seems.

I know, some of them may be genuinely protesting, but those looters and violent people in the videos don't seem to care about humanity at all. And it's pretty clear that they aren't really protesting about George Floyd's death, they seem to be just taking advantage of it as an excuse to do whatever mess they want to do.

And with all the evidence showing how this violence is being promoted and fabricated to some extent, as many here I'm wondering what is the end goal of it all.

Yes, as others said, this seems to be distracting enough so that people won't protest about the lock downs, for example, or about some other real things they could be protesting about. Instead, this is creating a deeper divide among the people that makes them less capable of seeing their true enemies who may very well be the ones promoting the protests.

Another thing I thought about is that people are constantly being put in a state of shock and fear that one could expect them to freeze and to not be able to respond well because it's just so much happening that it's really hard to understand it in the midst of intense emotions and fear. If I get all worked up when I watch those videos, I can't imaging how this may be impacting the people who live close to where the protests are happening or those who see their country falling into such chaos. So there's an emotional impact, for sure, which might also be convenient if there's a plan to dumb people down and hinder their ability to think properly.

And yes, as others have also said, I believe Trump is indeed between a rock and hard place. He has to protect the decent people, he has to deescalate this, but that would also imply bringing much more police control to the streets and even the military, perhaps.

It's almost as if they're forcing generally decent people to say that police control is needed for the safety of those who are being attacked by these insane rioters. How convenient is that? I mean, wouldn't that be precisely why these riots are so convenient? To have people desperately asking for military intervention to protect them? I wouldn't blame them for doing so after watching what they're doing.

I'm just hoping that things may deescalate before they get nastier. Unfortunately, they could get nastier if they use some of their typical techniques, like snipers or unknown shooters shooting to both sides and all of what we've seen before in other places...

It's very telling and goes to show that there is something going on behind the scenes. So why are the authorities so hell bent to impose martial law and increase their control for the past couple of months, using various excuses? Is it because they know or sense some major changes coming, such as astronomical and other earth and cosmic changes the C's alluded to?

I don't think so. What is happening now is all part of the standard plan of introducing the NWO. They were programming people for this kind of thing for a long time. And since they had to introduce the lockdown because of the coronavirus, they decided to implement the whole thing. And so far everything is going according to that plan. So I think that if something happens in astronomical sense it will not be a part of the plan. I think that a lot of things right now are not a part of the original plan. Just think about it, you cannot have a thousands of satellites in the sky if you have a severe drop of magnetic shield. But 4D probably saw something in the future for this timeline and they are now in panic mode. And they are creating chaos down here which then creates chaos up there. Which will then create more chaos down here... and off you go in downward spiral.

Having said that, this Tim sounds like an interesting guy. He says that for a long time he felt that 'the world will come to end' when he becomes 35 years old. Well, he will be 35 next year and we do seem to be in end game on this planet. He sounds like our kind of guy. It's great to see that there are still people out there who speak the truth in these crazy times.

Back
Top Bottom