Freaky visions

I was spacing out a few nights ago, after reading some ummite info, and things got a little bit grainy/pixellated. But the really wierd thing was the towel sitting on the couch - I could swear it was glowing around the edges. And then the couch started getting wavy. It only lasted for a second or two and then everything went back to being "normal". That was cool.

And I swear to you all, I wasn't on anything.

Hmm... I don't know if this is what you're talking about, but I may have had a similar experience. Sometimes when I'm idily looking at something, I can see auras around things. Well, they aren't auras exactly, but I can see... light bending around the object. It's like I can see a current of light bending to the contours of an object. It is very very faint, but this "aura" looks different from all of the other light in the room in the way that it appears distorted and adjusts to the contours of the object perfectly. This most often happens with trees and sometimes people. I don't know if this is an optical illusion based on how light is percieved and how light rays actually bend, and how the retina processes all of this, but I've been able to see this since I can remember. I can't recall seeing this with non-living objects though, so it doesn't agree with your towel story. Also, sometimes I see these "auras" and sometimes I don't. I can't really control when it happens, it just does.

As far as the wavyness as concerned, I have begun to see this too. It doesn't happen for a very long period of time, just for an instant. I was staring out into the yard, not really thinking about anything, and then I swear I saw my computer screen bend. When I snapped my eyes back to it and focused my eyes on the screen, it was perfectly normal.

On another occasion, I was typing a post for this very forum, and the wall, which was in my periphrial, started flexing. Again, as soon as I said "no way" and looked at it, I saw nothing unusual.

I've never tried drugs in my life, and I thought this may have some similarities to your experience. But since I only saww this for a very brief period of time, I can't really tell you if my mind was playing tricks on me or not. I am hoping I am able to percieve bleedthroughs, but I just can't tell you for certain.

Hi John,
I have noticed an odd "shimmering halo" around a lot of things recently. I don't know if it is a "slippage" of some sort, my awareness changing, or simply a visual artifact. But I replied here because I thought it was intersting you were seeing something similar.

Don

I get that too, like a glow around objects. I don't know what it is :>

This room I am in has a bare brick wall, if I look at it for long enough (about 30 seconds) it starts to lose its solidity and start to look like its made of liquid, like its waving in and out (flexing) - I can do this for quite a while, at first it was unnerving but its not anymore. If I look at it for longer, all the bricks become a copy of the brick I am most focussed on. It can also happen with looking at grass and bushes etc.

Pixelation effect- I have had it when going to sleep, where I see pixels, like on a tv. Its as if I am actually looking at a TV screen close up, but a very high definition (the pixels are quite small). It happened last night, its fairly common, also I get a strange feeling, like I'm going to be sucked into another world or something, or that I'm going to die any second. Its strange. I get strange insights/experiences when I'm laying in bed that I don't get when I'm not laying in bed.

By the way, if you want to see some "flexing", I find this http://www.grand-illusions.com/opticalillusions/pinwheel/ gives a very similar effect.

It's amazing that you guys seem to be having these experiences. I've been seeing 'pixels' in real life ever since i was a kid. I still do. I assumed that everyone sees this type of 'phenomenon', so i never bothered.
Are you guys sure that everyone doesn't have that experience? I ask that because it's so 'normal' for me, thus my assumption that it's the same for everyone else.
Right now, as i stare into the blue sky, i see the 'pixels' or tiny coloured 'particles' zooming by, and jst whizzing around in a random manner.
For me, the 'pixelation' is significantly pronounced after i have a sneezing fit....i see these bright luminescent particles flashing around.

i wonder if that's a 4-d bleedthrough?

wileycoyote said:
It's amazing that you guys seem to be having these experiences. I've been seeing 'pixels' in real life ever since i was a kid. I still do. I assumed that everyone sees this type of 'phenomenon', so i never bothered.
yeah me too. always had 'em, and never thought anything of it.

when I close my eyes they're even better, wierd shifting checkerboard patterns, or swirls, or geometric shapes, or whatever.

'glowing halos' happen when you hold your vision on the same object for a while and get retina 'burn-in'. its not really 'burnt in' but the receivers locally adjust to the light level, I think.

sparkly bits floating around? yeah them too. all kinds of reasons, starting with: random noise in nerve signal, also bits on the eye-lense. sometimes this even looks stereoscopic.

fixating on an image then causing 'flexing' in and out - yeah, seen that. I think that is to do with a breakdown 'or change in 'mode', in the way your brain filters/processes an image, so that after a while it 'stops' filtering it to look static, and you see natural undulations due to movement of the eyeball, or the optic nerve, due to blood circulation or involuntary muscular movements, or somesuch? (erm.. I couldn't explain that very well, and I'm speculating quite blatantly here too, sorry!)

also, the margins, and 'interference patterns' you get at the very edge of objects seen close up - I put that down to the wave interference effect we did in physics. (um, and never really thought it through in detail!)

plus your brain has a tendency to interpret random noise according to what's on your mind: After a week of skiing, when I shut my eyes, all I could see was miles of snow-drifts, and it really looks like that!

there are loads of good optical illusions on the web, which highlight how the brain does these various tricks, and how there is a lot of 'processing' between the eyeball receptors, and what your brain 'sees'. The brain actually 'invents' a lot of what you see based on all kinds of things. One classic example is how it invents the bit of signal for the hole where the optic nerve leaves the back of the eyeball, and you can do a trick whereby you stare at a dot on a piece of paper, and it disappears (can't remember the setup, unfortunately, if its one dot or two? and where to stare?) because it is in the 'dead zone' so your eye extrapolates the bits of vision on either side.

I think most of the various phenomena are physiologically explainable, though I'm no expert on the subject, so don't take my word for it ;-)

I had a go at trying to 'see auras' after reading 'The Celestine Prophesy' a while back, but all I saw were the various types of 'noise' described above, really. so I think of it all as just a vaguely pointless distraction, so I don't make anything of it. 4d bleedthrough? who knows, but I doubt it.

Thanks for the valuable information sleepyvinny. You just taught me about visual 'noise'. Cool.

If the phenomenon we've been discussing is visual 'noise', then
1}What is a 4-d bleed through, and
2}Has anyone had a 4-d visual experience so as to properly differentiate it from visual 'noise'?
3) Can 4-d visuals be experienced without hallucinogens?

As I mentioned in some of my last posts. I am pretty sure I am getting some sort of hyperdimensional bleed through. For the past three years, since I read the C's transcripts for the first time, I see, eyes closed or open, light come from my forehead straight out in front of me into a sort of 'wormhole' about two feet ahead of me. The light is usually purple mixed with light green. Sometimes, during meditation, the space in front of me starts to shimmer and light comes FROM this 'wormhole' and bathes me in it. The event occurs pretty much all the time for me. Sometimes it varies, but I have been seeing this every day in different locations around the world, in different light conditions, and with eyes both open and closed for about three years. I don't know how or why it is happening, but it sure is. Sometimes I wake up, and my entire room is filled with this purple and green light. In it, are forms flying (or swimming?) in it. Sometimes they fly up to certain parts of my body and touch them. I feel a kind of buzz on the body part they touch (mostly on my forehead or chest.).
I know, I KNOW, I don't expect most to believe me. Thats the ironic thing about it. I also don't think it's necessarily a good thing. Or, at least I am wary of it and what it means. As I mentioned, I have also seen these kind of squid-like creatures floating above me several times as well. It's bleedthrough, but could be just more Lizzie deception masking it as something else. I see also, when I slip into trance during meditation, what I call 'flashy faces'. For an instant, in this light, I see the image of people. Just recently I started seeing them for longer periods. They are moving thier mouths, or waving at me. Some of the 'people' don't look all that nice either. Just last week, As I watched one of these folk, I started to get the impression of a thought in my head, as the being 'spoke'. It was very slight, and once I tried to concentrate on it, it flashed away, but it seems like I am starting to pick up something.
I've done a lot of research and work with the experience to prove there 'authenticity'. When it first started happening, I spent weeks disbelieving it, changing rooms, closing all the lights and blocking all the windows, just to make sure it wasn't some outside light coming in. I've been back and fourth as to what it is and have come up with very little concrete results. But it still happens.
Oh yeah, I don't take drugs either. All these experiences happen when I'm totally straight.

wilecoyote said:
Are you guys sure that everyone doesn't have that experience? I ask that because it's so 'normal' for me, thus my assumption that it's the same for everyone else.
Right now, as i stare into the blue sky, i see the 'pixels' or tiny coloured 'particles' zooming by, and jst whizzing around in a random manner.
For me, the 'pixelation' is significantly pronounced after i have a sneezing fit....i see these bright luminescent particles flashing around.

I see this also. For the past 5 years, probably longer, I have been easily able to see these particles. Reich would say that they are orgone bions (the glowing whitish/violet/blue dots dancing around) and that they have conciousness. Bions are alleged vesicles of orgone energy which are neither living nor non-living, but transitional beings. I don't know what it is I'm seeing and I thought everyone can view them but that doesn't seem to be the case

If I look at a flare, I can see microscopic beings on my eye :) some of them look quite "evil"! The others are just like, segmented worm things. Its quite amazing, looking into that world. How you do it, is get some tears onto your eye, and look "next to" a light source, and when you get a flare, look inside the flare and you can see them (a flare is the lines that come from the light). Its not that hard to do once you know how to do it.

I usually sneeze when I go into bright sunlight, I don't know why. I also see the white sparkles of light when looking up into a blue sky, the first time I saw them I thought we were being invaded, lol ;D

I also get like coloured dots appear on my vision, like, they come and go, one at a time. Usually if I am writing on this forum or on casschat. I just ignore them now, they look pretty but they haven't ever done anything to me.

I would be careful at saying what a 4D bleedthrough is, the C's say that perception is the key to higher densities, so basically, nothing really changes, just your perception. So a 4D bleedthrough is a change in your perception, and I would think that a 4D bleedthrough is a "higher" perception, or a less limited perception. If you aren't experiencing a more perceptive state of being, then I don't think you are having a 4D bleedthrough. Thats just my opinion of course.

Russ said:
The others are just like, segmented worm things.
According to my optometrist, these are called 'floaters' and are actually cells floating in the vitreous humor - they float and sort of 'glom' together to form those segmented worm looking things. FWIW

moonwalker said:
wilecoyote said:

I see this also. For the past 5 years, probably longer, I have been easily able to see these particles. Reich would say that they are orgone bions (the glowing whitish/violet/blue dots dancing around) and that they have conciousness. Bions are alleged vesicles of orgone energy which are neither living nor non-living, but transitional beings. I don't know what it is I'm seeing and I thought everyone can view them but that doesn't seem to be the case
I've been seeing energy almost all of my life now. Its like the snow you get on a broken television reception, only then in color, very fine and all around me. Eyes open or closed, it doesn't matter, I see it. Oh, yes, it's 'alive'. It reacts. It moves, shapes move through and in it and sometimes, I even can distinguish entities.
When there's thunder storm coming, the air is pregnant with energy....

I guess it must be the ether I am seeing. That, at least is the conclusion I dare to make.

Besides this I see aura's. Aura's are even more subtle in their energies. I can only see the first 2 - 3 layers, though. As far as I know *everything* has an aura. So, it is not strange to me for people to see aura's around things. Seeing aura's depends on my state of being. Sometimes I can see them without effort, sometimes not.

Yes, my vision is not clear either. It is full of little dots, they buzz around like little bugs. I used to call them hmm-hmms when I was little. They are most often red, but they have been yellow and blue before too. They often tend to move in patterns though, not in the random "snow-like" manner. If I focus on them long enough they seem to flow like a wave would, though the direction of flow changes quite frequently. I see them always, and have seen them since the day I was born. I've never noticed any changes during wheather conditions, but then I've always accepted them as normal and never really paid that much attention. Are you sure these aren't just normal things? Or some inherited occular anomaly? How many of you see little colored dots flying around, very fine, always surrounding you? Now something I have been seeing lately that makes me wonder is blue flashes. Like lightning except dimmer, and during perfectly calm wheather. I don't recall there being heat lightning either. I was laying in bed one night and all of the sudden there was this blue flash. I opened my eyes and looked around. A few minutes later it happened again, but this time my eyes were open and everything was cast into a light blue color. It started happening a couple of weeks ago, and has happened maybe five times. It lasts for only a split second, and then everything returns to its normal color. It's probably nothing, but does anybody else get that?

Neil said:
Yes, my vision is not clear either. It is full of little dots, they buzz around like little bugs.
Ditto, especially if I close my eyes I see almost like a brown/orange fine web of particles that seem to be dynamically moving but not really moving at the same time, I can't see individual particles just this fine "mass" of stuff. Or if I am in a pitch black room (or any environment that is just darkness), I never see total blackness, there's always this very very fine static effect. But this effect is present when looking at anything that is basically texture-free, like a pure white or pure black or pure any color with no texture. Textures just distract me from seeing it very well, but if I try hard I see it in any texture, in any environment.

But there's something else too, I hear "fine static" as well. You know that sound a TV makes when it's on, that really high pitched noise, well it's kinda like that with me all the time. So I can *never* experience total silence, as soon as I am in a relatively silent environment I become very keenly aware of that constant noise in my head, which is not really ringing just noise. The only way to describe it is that it's the same thing I experience visually only translated to sound - it's a very fine static effect, not like SHHHHH nor is it "beeeep" either, more like something in between.

I always meant to make a thread on that but kept forgetting! I wonder if this is just a natural effect that has a purely biological explanation in both cases, or something more "supernatural"? It kinda reminds me of how certain microphones, when someone stops speaking, you hear them start emitting this "shhhhhhh" staticky noise until the second someone speaks again, then the noise instantly disappears and comes back again when it's quiet, etc.

For the record, my vision/hearing is excellent based on any tests I've ever done, so there's nothing "wrong" with it in terms of any impairment etc.

Neil said:
Re: Freaky visions
Yes, my vision is not clear either. It is full of little dots, they buzz around like little bugs. I used to call them hmm-hmms when I was little. They are most often red, but they have been yellow and blue before too. They often tend to move in patterns though, not in the random "snow-like" manner. If I focus on them long enough they seem to flow like a wave would, though the direction of flow changes quite frequently. I see them always, and have seen them since the day I was born.
I have same condition as Neil, plus the checkerboard patterns waving around with closed eyes in the dark. Also, I'm always fascinated with millions of white dots in my field of vision when looking in a clear blue sky. They behave differently from red dots seen with closed eyes. White dots are behaving like bees in a busy beehive. I'm not satisfied with superficial medical explanation of the phenomenon. I belive these dots are energy particles located outside eyes/brain. I also suspect that seeing these dots is related to lighter eye (iris) color (lower amounts of melanin).

Back
Top Bottom