FOTCM: New Online Application Form

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Hello,

As promised, there is now an online application form for the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind! :D

Those of you who wish to become a member of our church are more than welcome to use this option.

Go here: https://paleochristianity.org/signup/
The signup form will guide you through the steps.

This will make the application process much faster.

Our community is growing, and full of very talented people wanting to help spread more truth, live and help others live much more fulfilling and truthful lives. Thank you All! Without you, it would not be possible to make it. :thup:

Re: FOTCM: New Online Application From

Cool. :) I filled mine out. The captcha text at the bottom gave me an error the first time even though I typed it in correctly, but the second time it went through ok.

JonnyRadar said:
Cool. :) I filled mine out. The captcha text at the bottom gave me an error the first time even though I typed it in correctly, but the second time it went through ok.

Yes, it seems that captcha needs some more tweaking. If you just click on "reload image" link next to the image a new image will never appear. You need to reload a whole form.

I tried the form, deciding to finally sign up :-) but got the captcha form wrong. Then when I went back all the fields were empty again. :-( I'll do the PDF form, instead.

Hi,

Small oversight on my part, from now on, the form will maintain data across requests, the only exception being the state and country fields which are done in JS...

Please recheck the form before resubmitting.

;)

Hi
I have Submitted my application on line, but when I printed the summary sheet for signing the "country" field defaulted back to US.
(It may have been because I need to to enter the code again) Anyway, I have amended that by hand on the printed copy, that I have signed and posted.

Will that be OK?

Al

Hi,

Yeah, that should be fine. I will try to find a way to make it work with those fields.

Thanks for making the application process more easier

Yeah, that should be fine. I will try to find a way to make it work with those fields.

thank you Atreides, hope it was received clearly, but if there is a problem please let me know and I will re-do it,

thanks again
al

I just submitted my application and will send in my signed form as soon as possible. Thanks!

I'm struggling to fill out this box on the application form

What way(s) do you desire to serve within our Fellowship(Based on your interests, abilities, gifts, and time)?

I don't know what to put here. I'm more of a d.i.y and hands on sort of plodding bloke than anything else.
Could I just put that and see what crops up later with regards to serving, or do you need something more definite?

EDIT: There isn't a box to sign on the printed form. Is it ok to sign anywhere at the bottom?

Peam said:
I'm struggling to fill out this box on the application form

What way(s) do you desire to serve within our Fellowship(Based on your interests, abilities, gifts, and time)?

I don't know what to put here. I'm more of a d.i.y and hands on sort of plodding bloke than anything else.
Could I just put that and see what crops up later with regards to serving, or do you need something more definite?

That's fine. :) Any skills are good. Just write anything you are good at and would like to contribute with. You can also write something saying that you'd be willing to help in whatever project starts and according to your capabilities. Later on, you can always offer specific help on the FOTCM section on the forum once you have access to it.

EDIT: There isn't a box to sign on the printed form. Is it ok to sign anywhere at the bottom?

That should be there at the bottom besides the field for the date. It will only show up after you've completed filling in your application form and typed the captcha and saved it.

Just filled in my application and will be posting it when the Post Office opens!

Its great to see membership grow on the Members Map.. I know of a couple of placemarks should be appearing in Yorkshire soon ;D

Hi Rhys,

We received your application (twice, in fact). Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom