Eiriu Eolas in France, and a message of hope for all

Ailén said:
It made us realize once again that all the work that Laura and Ark started and continue to do together with this network, relentlessly, is literally life saving, not just for those lucky ones who have found the forum and Laura’s books, but for everyone else too.

This was the first time we did something like that.

:thup:

Thanks for sharing , and I totally agree , the advancement momentum of the work that started out many years ago is indeed amazing to observe.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful experience you all had. This is very inspirational and awesome. You all did a fantastic job. :thup: :clap:

Thanks for sharing this, it really brightened up what has been a strangely morbid day for me, I am looking forward to the video so much.

I participated to the stage and I want to thanks Belibaste, Ailen and Psyche; you were very good teacher.
Your explanations were clear and I think all the particpants understood what you meant.

It was really a pleasure to meet Zadig, Mr an Mrs Tigersoap (an not Tigersoup), BurmaJones, Truth seeke, and seeing Kniall. :)

Wow!! you carry with yourselves a new way, a new understanding, a new life.
Realy great news :clap:

Psyche said:
It was really amazing. We all wanted to talk from start to finish and felt like we knew each other since the beginning of time :)

I also got goosebumps & my hair stood up while reading both Ailen & Psyche's account of the class. I'm so happy to hear how receptive people are!
Good job you guys!! Let the conduit be strong! Let's hope we all "get wet". :headbanger:

Wow! I've seen Belibaste and Ailén doing a perfect job in teaching EE and going through all the exercises, may I also add that they have very soothing voices! I think what you guys, Psyche and Burma did is simply amazing and very inspiring!!

We hope to be able to achieve something great here too, soon! Thank you

Ailén said:
Some said the first day that they didn’t have hope, that they didn’t see the point in living, but they left saying that it had been the best thing they had ever done in their lives, and that now they were ready to LIVE and BE. That it had changed their lives!

Wow!! This was clearly a life changing event! It is just marvelous to hear this.

Big congratulations and well done. :flowers:

That's wonderful! Amazing results in just four days?! Sounds like you guys really connected with the attendees. :rockon:
I am so glad that the group was empowered by the experience. Thats hope!

Uberfabulous news :clap: thanks for sharing.

You all Rock!
This is very inspiring.
Thanks for those photos and the update. Everyone
seemed so into it. It makes me happy to be a part of something
that is helping people all over the
world.

brainwave.

Thank you for sharing! You did an amazing and wonderful job. Truly, an inspiration!

Congratulations Ailén, Belibaste and Burma Jones. And thank you to Laura and Ark who made all of this possible. I got such an intense feeling of joy in my stomach area while reading your posts, that I want to jump around, honestly!!! :clap:

Indeed this is great news! Made me so happy to read this. Thanks for everyone here that works so hard for all of us to learn these things!!!

:)

Many thanks for sharing Ailen and Psyche. It is truly momentous work you guys are doing so again thank you for being an inspiration to
all of us! Also great to see the photos of everyone in action :)

So much achieved in just four days.

Away With The Fairys said:
Ailén said:
It made us realize once again that all the work that Laura and Ark started and continue to do together with this network, relentlessly, is literally life saving, not just for those lucky ones who have found the forum and Laura’s books, but for everyone else too.

This was the first time we did something like that.

:thup:

Thanks for sharing , and I totally agree , the advancement momentum of the work that started out many years ago is indeed amazing to observe.

Yes more and more people will be exposed to the work and come on board!

Back
Top Bottom